The New and Improved Bug Report Thread

Options

Comments

• Ubnext - Sanctuary
    Ubnext - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Okay I bought a blazing tempest egg of a catshop.

hatched at the NPC.
    I have been riding around the world faster than I can fly with seraphic Mist wings.

I have walked slowly through lagging west archasaur for hours looking for that rare deal of Immaculate Citrine, or token of luck, etc.

I have reluctantly left afk with toon mounted on Blazing Tempest as suggested by others.
    I have been yanked off by mob fire.
    I have fed it, over fed it and starved it.
    I have jumped off deadly heights, I have dived the deepest pools, I have not got even 1 exp point and it is stuck on lvl 11.

Does this SOB level or am I wasting my time?

I figure you must be a veno to lvl it or something?

he'll never taste food again til I get a straight response with the cure.
    I have lvl since 57 with him and I am now 60, this is insane!

BTW PWI thank you for fixing the bugged skill book quest by charging me 5,000,000 coin for the book.
    you can stick that book up u greedy arses.
    none of the chit I can make is worth selling or wearing anyway.
    I just wanted it to decompose ornaments.
    but hell I can spend that 5M on a lot better **** then that book will ever give me.
  • Ubnext - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Options
    when I get to 502, 243 auto path stops as if I am there but I am not to blood jade yet
    I am at elevation 34 with seraphic mist wings in max speed and its like I am hitting a wall of no more forward.
  • Ubnext - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You would think after 3+ frigging years you would have made a way for peeps to just loook at someone and know what lvl they are instead of having to right click and click player info

sometimes by the time you do all that the player is gone

aggravating as hell

why don't you have it outside the group like u do inside a group?
  • onedarkpiano
    onedarkpiano Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Everytime i start Perfect World. A bug report appears. Someone help me?
  • Ubnext - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Options
    suppose to hit for 220% of base weapon damage and NOT OR 5343.8.
    but it only hits for 3297.

wtf people?

when is it gonna hit for 5K+ when I am dead?

give me my spirit back I wasted on this spell or fix the damn problem!!!!

I could have spent that spirit on a lot better spells!!!
  • Ubnext - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Options
    stuck in the tree at 497, 301
  • interceptor2
    interceptor2 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It appears that My Psychic takes more physical damage when equipping Warsoul of Heaven Arcane helmet than with no helmet at all. The damage increase appears to be 3% like it is adding 3% instead of reducinng it.

I've tested repeatedly in a duel with against Blademaster using Dark Flash Claws so there would not be any increase damage from weapon skills.

The Helmet appears to work correctly when equipped on a cleric and reduces damage.
  • interceptor2
    interceptor2 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Okay I bought a blazing tempest egg of a catshop.

hatched at the NPC.
    I have been riding around the world faster than I can fly with seraphic Mist wings.

I have walked slowly through lagging west archasaur for hours looking for that rare deal of Immaculate Citrine, or token of luck, etc.

I have reluctantly left afk with toon mounted on Blazing Tempest as suggested by others.
    I have been yanked off by mob fire.
    I have fed it, over fed it and starved it.
    I have jumped off deadly heights, I have dived the deepest pools, I have not got even 1 exp point and it is stuck on lvl 11.

Does this SOB level or am I wasting my time?

I figure you must be a veno to lvl it or something?

he'll never taste food again til I get a straight response with the cure.
    I have lvl since 57 with him and I am now 60, this is insane!

BTW PWI thank you for fixing the bugged skill book quest by charging me 5,000,000 coin for the book.
    you can stick that book up u greedy arses.
    none of the chit I can make is worth selling or wearing anyway.
    I just wanted it to decompose ornaments.
    but hell I can spend that 5M on a lot better **** then that book will ever give me.

Answer: Land mounts all stop at Level 11 it's their max.
  • Ubnext - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Answer: Land mounts all stop at Level 11 it's their max.

thank you
  • Ubnext - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It appears that My Psychic takes more physical damage when equipping Warsoul of Heaven Arcane helmet than with no helmet at all. The damage increase appears to be 3% like it is adding 3% instead of reducinng it.

I've tested repeatedly in a duel with against Blademaster using Dark Flash Claws so there would not be any increase damage from weapon skills.

The Helmet appears to work correctly when equipped on a cleric and reduces damage.

I put on eternity moon and altogether I have +14 MP recovery, -6 channeling times, and .02M/per second.
    and I have noticed my mp draining like it never has before, MP pots lvl 60 aren't much help and when in Regen Aura (BB) I can't activate any of the consumables that recover manna or hp.

what the hell did you guys create clerics for?
    all we supposed to do is stand there and heal.
    no body ever brings a MP spirit charm to a BH or FB and gives it to the manna drained cleric, but they sure grab up the cash for the wine and suck up the loot like an Aardvark.

I will never pay for wine again.
    heals cost for a 4 plus group costs me about 100K for three bosses like fushma and zimo.

anyway how come the mp regen is so damn slower now with all this great gear.
    since equip that BS tome of Moon that is no where an eternity. I lose mp faster.

I have died three times in the first instance.
    before that I 've only died about three times in Instance since lvl 20.

and thats like one death in one and one death in another
    never three in a row.
    wtf am I wasting all this coinage on?
    and my buff spells are interupting.
    I have all the buffs maxed out and macroed and all of a sudden its like i got to spell myself indivually instead of with the macro.
    even in mid air with mist wings. on the ground not yet in battle and even in groups.

and why do I have to stow the Mount when someone asks for a buff. I am a damn cleric, I shouldn't have to dismount every time someone asks me to do what I was meant to do!
  • Ubnext - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Options
    this quest shows the quest giver at 400, 550 in the quest log.
    that spot is a pond of water and he is not there.
    please update this bug and change the quest log so people can turn in quest Mysterious fruit
  • Melonbun - Heavens Tear
    Melonbun - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *please let me know if anyone else has had this bug/issue in game!*

Logged out with 10mil
    Logged in with 6k.

I was NOT ****, and I know the amount of coin I logged out with. My gear/items + mounts were still in place.
    Please look into this, and check if there are errors concerning players having coin/items vanish from their inventory.

This game is F2P, but it should be brought to attention when people are paying for cards to gold trade and having that coin disappear the day after the transaction.

Coin bug

Server: Heavens Tear
  • zboulix
    zboulix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1) my account joeroto had a barbirian named tiger_slayer level 36 and a assassin for my little brother level 21 or something else i forgot and a veno level 15 for my little sister and my account joeroto is banned by the GMS and i didn't do anything so i created another account named tigermetal and i made a barb level 21 and the GMS banned and my other account named xboulix is banned and i didn't do anything plz can u give back my brother's and sister's accounts and mine too plz
    the account are :joeroto(mine),xboulix(for my brother)and tigermetal(for me and my sister and brother)
    PLZ GIVE US BACK OUR ACCOUNTSb:cry
    THX FOR LISTING PLZ SAY YES I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING PLZ THINK ABOUT IT PLZ
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    My hyper exp activations have not reset in over two days.

Hyper time left 28min 56 sec...exhaust time 0...buffer time 0...

When I click the hyper icon in the upper left corner it says to try again tomorrow...well it's been 2 tomorrows already. This is ridiculous.
  • Ubnext - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *please let me know if anyone else has had this bug/issue in game!*

Logged out with 10mil
    Logged in with 6k.

I was NOT ****, and I know the amount of coin I logged out with. My gear/items + mounts were still in place.
    Please look into this, and check if there are errors concerning players having coin/items vanish from their inventory.

This game is F2P, but it should be brought to attention when people are paying for cards to gold trade and having that coin disappear the day after the transaction.

Coin bug

Server: Heavens Tear

this happened to me while fighting pirates at level 57. I have never dueled or PKed and yet I killed two of three wicked pirate on me, and then died when I came back to life 300K just disappeared right before my eyes.
    I looked around to see if someone was there picking my pockets like they do in WoW.

no one was around.

yelled and yelled for GM. Put in a ticket and kept asking me for more info.

way points and time isn't enough info. f u pwi.
  • Ubnext - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Options
    zboulix wrote: »
    1) my account joeroto had a barbirian named tiger_slayer level 36 and a assassin for my little brother level 21 or something else i forgot and a veno level 15 for my little sister and my account joeroto is banned by the GMS and i didn't do anything so i created another account named tigermetal and i made a barb level 21 and the GMS banned and my other account named xboulix is banned and i didn't do anything plz can u give back my brother's and sister's accounts and mine too plz
    the account are :joeroto(mine),xboulix(for my brother)and tigermetal(for me and my sister and brother)
    PLZ GIVE US BACK OUR ACCOUNTSb:cry
    THX FOR LISTING PLZ SAY YES I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING PLZ THINK ABOUT IT PLZ

in the future do not share your accounts.

make sure your siblings have their own passwords and user names. but something to consider.....
    if you sign on using the same IP address and one of your siblings violated rules or trys to ****, and then tries to sign as someone different or new account right away, the system will red flag it.
    GM's might just ban the IP address by the last octet and every account on that .255 suffers the loss of using their account too.

I would suggest finding out who screwed up and banning them from using your PC, then appealing to PWI with a ticket
  • Ubnext - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Options
    My hyper exp activations have not reset in over two days.

Hyper time left 28min 56 sec...exhaust time 0...buffer time 0...

When I click the hyper icon in the upper left corner it says to try again tomorrow...well it's been 2 tomorrows already. This is ridiculous.

I know this may seem like a dumb question.

Have you tried relogging?
    I have had times when it said 2 mins 56 sec all day long but got 5 hypers and click x12 and activated and it worked.
    not saying your should just saying mine did.

but if I didn't have hypers in the bag, i don't change a thing.
  • suddenflame1
    suddenflame1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    There is plotchs of whiteness where there is supposed to be at cooridinates Shining Tidewood
    (580,791) is the exact location of these if you want a screenshot of it i could send one. There is 2 Large boxes and 2 smaller boxes that are white and sway in the wind like the other plants so the animation for them is still there just not the texture for those plants. At those coordinates if you need more message me.
  • Masix - Sanctuary
    Masix - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    please help me I have a big bug with a padlock q I can not remove and will not let me do anything I need in my account aydua
  • Masix - Sanctuary
    Masix - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    please help me I have a big bug with a padlock q I can not remove and will not let me do anything I need help on my account
  • Baoxian - Raging Tide
    Baoxian - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    When I Shift-click an Item on the Bank its shows the Item in the "same" Slot of your
    Inventory.

http://img638.imageshack.us/i/bug1nb.jpg/

http://img248.imageshack.us/i/bug2g.jpg/
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    With the new UI in Genesis, mobs which have text under their information box for e.g. Increased Life obscures some of the status effects on them.

e.g.

op7fyt.jpg

Re: New Genesis UI

Autopathing no longer has an OK button to confirm / set height

e.g.

2u8xl49.jpg

If you press that check box on the bottom left hand corner, it will start to adjust the height to what you had set it to however, will automatically drop on arrival.

Previous Autopathing dialog box had a drop on destination check box but also had an OK button for you to set height without dropping.

Edit: adjusting height automatically starts rising / dropping rather than requiring confirmation like old UI. Sorry!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llewelyn - Raging Tide
    Llewelyn - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    DQ rewards page went missing from the pwi site with update - 404 error.

Edit: ok, so it's in the making.

Another problem - Search at Auctioneer doesnt work anymore.
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    /Draco/ - Archosaur Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Error .. please any GM or MOD contact me? really need helpb:cry
  • Docpetiot - Sanctuary
    Docpetiot - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Though it's been more than 4h that I am downloading the update on my laptop, my wife got luckier and was able to download it in a more reasonable time.
    She then tried to get in the game, and she got a frozen screen after few mn. impossible to use ctrl alt del.
    she forced restart the pc, tried again after verifying the files (with the verify button of the starting menue) and got freezed again after a few mn in game.
    this problem occured like 4 times consecutively.
    Is it due to overcrowded server? Or is it a bug from the update conflicting with windows vista or anything else on the pc?
    this kind of problem never occured like that before.
    Thank you very much for any further help.
  • Kinata - Dreamweaver
    Kinata - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont know if these have been mentioned numerous times, but several people are experiencing these bugs, so I decided to mention them here. b:surrender

-No music in the new Earthguard areas.

-Graphical glitches for the new Earthguard characters (I can get rid of the bald characters in the character creation screen, but not in-game. All earthguard are bald. b:shocked)

I cant think of any more bugs, but I will post if I encounter any more. b:cute

Thanks for the new expansion, I love it, and I hope the kinks get worked out soon! b:dirty
  • dethraven16
    dethraven16 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah i'm having the same issue with the bald earth guards but only mine remains bald and with no forehead jewel b:shocked the rest seem fine, it's very laggy as well but I understand that one very well.

Hope they fix some of this up soon >.< I love what they've done so much and would hate for it to all go to waste just because of a a few minor bugs, these guys did such good work on this stuff and I am willing to say it was a blast to create my seeker and explore the new starter area.
  • Docpetiot - Sanctuary
    Docpetiot - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Finally the problem seems to be fixed, and I didn't have any problem of that sort on my laptop.
  • kembrechts
    kembrechts Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hi, only got 2 buggs so far in playing the game

- bald character, i can modify it every time at the character screen but when i enter the game, character returns to bald head.

-on my computer earthgaurds got full white eyes, and on another computer earthguard got full black eyes, not rlly much probs with this, but thought i shoud mention it.

BTW i love the expansion, and we forgive u the delay!! :D
  • OgerIcemann - Sanctuary
    OgerIcemann - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How do i go about logging in it was upgrading all the way up to end then stopped and a pop up would come up and say error downloading file and it would retry on its own 10 sec after the pop up?
This discussion has been closed.