Options

Comments

• XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Kahurangi: Here is my close up

2jdqhk.jpg

1/5 She looks cross eyed, the eye shadow is too heavy and does not compliment her eyes and the hair colour is not very at all flattering with the odd multi colours in itb:surrender
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • neoredcomet
    neoredcomet Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Just made this psychic:

25jxftu.jpg
  • IfInitySage - Heavens Tear
    IfInitySage - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    LOL.jpg
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    LOL.jpg

4/5. The lack of tattoos on your left shoulder is disappointing. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • IfInitySage - Heavens Tear
    IfInitySage - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Lol heres my new wizzy.

ggggggggggg.jpg
    6e51736a.jpg
    fr.jpg
    gv.jpg
  • NeoChan - Raging Tide
    NeoChan - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Here is a pic of my veno, just started playing again.

2011-01-3014-36-10.jpg
  • Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

@ neoredcomet
    I don't mean to be rude, but she is really not very attractive..the 70's blue makeup doesn't help either. But her outfit is very pretty.
    Your psychic is pretty cute though, her slanted eyes are pretty and different from what you normally see.

@ Infinity sage- Psy: She is pretty, but looks very similar to every other Tideborn. Not a lot to set her apart. Wiz: Your wizard, however, is beautiful and is very nicely done. I like her face very much. Her eyes and plump lips are lovely (and could prolly even be a little plumper if you wanted xP) She looks really nice and its obvious you put some thought into her; good job!!

@ Neochan I gotchu in the other thread X33

• SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Neochan: She's very pretty! First, I don't see much Bunny venos and though, they are really cute. Then, I love the makeup, very original, black on eyes (beautiful eyes!) and silver lips. Her face and her body seem to be perfect to me and these outfit+hairstyle just complete the overall. No really, nothing to change about her! b:victory
  • AznAngell - Heavens Tear
    AznAngell - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    2011-01-2811-36-20.jpg
    Dang photobucket made it too small, cant see the char clearly lol
  • Chardenelle - Heavens Tear
    Chardenelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    2011-01-2811-36-20.jpg
    Dang photobucket made it too small, cant see the char clearly lol

try using screenshot mode in game? it's f9 or alt + 9, and it will help get a closer picture of character. I am judging by picture in signature, but what i think is that she is nicely proportioned but something seems off about the face
    her eyebrow color is weird, orange against black and the chin is a little pointy
    3.5/5
    edited January 2011
    Options
    2wna9aq.jpg
    Another cleric design. I'm trying to go for original faces, so trying to work with eyeshadows and face designs that I don't usually use.
    Also tried to make a veno that looks pretty with as little makeup as possible. Perhaps the pink on the lips was a little too pink...I could change that so it looks more natural.
    Anyways, what do you think about these two?

ORIGINAL VENO PICTURE:15wcgg7.jpg
    NEW VENO PICTURE: 23wk8ig.jpg
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    IfInitySage
    TB: She looks like all other tb's, but i like how they look, so i like her. Nice color on hair. 4/5
    Wiz: Very nice eyes. I like the colors. Her lips is a little tiny imo. 4/5

NeoChan
    Never been a fan of white eyes and white/silver lip color. Everything else looks good. Maybe you can make her head a little bigger? 2/5

AznAngell
    She's very cute. She looks different (siggy), but i like it. 5/5

Chardenelle
    Cleric: Sorry, but i dont like your cleric at all. Except the colors purple & black. Eyes looks too wide open bc of the eye shadow, and i think you should move them more down. Her nose is wide and long, ears to big and her eyebrows too long. Sorry about all that.
    Veno: Both looks very cute 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Amprodite - Heavens Tear
    Amprodite - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Well Here's my New Pys.her name its StarLukx i cant chose between Pys. or sin lol b:chuckle (: and this is Phryilla Btw b:thanks what do you think :P? b:victory
    fm2tdj.jpg

She looks so cute!
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wondering whether or not to change to one of the black hair versions - she looks like the first pic now.
    1rz1fk.png

...Is this look outdated? lol
    2z3w2si.png

wgus0p.png

2cos9c3.png

Sorry, I know she's been rated before - I'm itching for a makeover and I'm not sure where to start.

Cleric here too.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    IfInitySage
    TB: She looks like all other tb's, but i like how they look, so i like her. Nice color on hair. 4/5
    Wiz: Very nice eyes. I like the colors. Her lips is a little tiny imo. 4/5

NeoChan
    Never been a fan of white eyes and white/silver lip color. Everything else looks good. Maybe you can make her head a little bigger? 2/5

AznAngell
    She's very cute. She looks different (siggy), but i like it. 5/5

Chardenelle
    Cleric: Sorry, but i dont like your cleric at all. Except the colors purple & black. Eyes looks too wide open bc of the eye shadow, and i think you should move them more down. Her nose is wide and long, ears to big and her eyebrows too long. Sorry about all that.
    Veno: Both looks very cute 4/5
    Yeah I know, I'm quite fully aware that my cleric isn't the best I've done.
    I was trying to do something different than what I usually do, as you can see from what I wrote in my post, and was trying to work with different eyeshadow than what basically everyone else in the world uses.

I noticed you rated my Venos 4/5. Is there any reason why you gave them that rating? Like...obviously, there's something wrong with them, since you didn't give them a 5/5. How can I improve?
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I was trying to do something different than what I usually do, as you can see from what I wrote in my post, and was trying to work with different eyeshadow than what basically everyone else in the world uses.

I actually really like that eyeshadow, and think it's great that you tried using something different. I think what most people don't like about it is the line you get on the bottom which you can technically "hide" under the cheekbone actually like this.

One thing I don't like is her eyes and nose. As for venos, the coloring is a little off for my liking.
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @ Su
    The first char i liek her but her eyes are a lil far apart thats my only comment though . you seem to be workign that hair usualy it loosk wierd on people

As for is this look outdated? well your veno is pretty but i see so many chars with that look its unreal. if i was to rate her i would put 5/5 cause you built her well and she loosk pretty but not to my taste and yes i think if she was my char i would give her a complete overhall cause ...the look (big eyes + smiling mouth + cute proportions of face + that makeup+ white hair) is a lil lacking in originality now. shes a lil Cutsey pie looking for me. would be nice to see somethign new and refreshing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • XXBleachXx - Sanctuary
    XXBleachXx - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Here's My BM b:laugh Bleacheh.jpg
    2011-02-0111-00-58.jpg

Oh And Can Someone Make Me A Sig,?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Amplified's Bleach
    Main : xXBleachXx Level 92
    Alt: BarbsRawr ( Active ) Level 68
    Alt2: Sin Daggers ( Inactive )Level 67

Aim For Greatness, And Make Them Remember Your Name
    Or Tattoo It On Their Face. b:victory
  • Veirdail - Heavens Tear
    Veirdail - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    hi! im kind of new to making characters, so please dont criticize me too hard, though i will accept feedback with much thanks! :)
    mind rating?
    for my veno i kind of copied chardenelle...sorry. i just kinda like char's design for veno. i change colors and adjusted nose and mouth a bit
    the hair color kind of reminds me of autumn thats why i picked it. x.x sorry if it looks nasty
    jv29gw.jpg
    My BM: 1r2kpg.jpg
    My Archer: apgzfn.jpg
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Susylu- I personally like the white haired one. She has a softer feel to her which is a nice change from the darker looking sins (I think she's a sin? o.o)
    Your veno is very cute, but maybe splash some more color into her if you want to keep the same look but with a different twist?

Bleach- From what i can see of your bm he looks like a very rogue-ish fellow :P very nice. As for siggy's there are a lot of threads in the fantatic section with many different people offering their unique styles to make signatures.

Veirdail- Your bm's make up seems a little strong for her gentle look. She's still nice though. Your archer seems pretty darn good, something about her is eye catching and I like it quite a bit.
  • Detsu - Raging Tide
    Detsu - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Here is a pic of my new psy, would like to hear some input. Ty in advance. b:thanks

2011-02-0205-41-15.jpg

I thought it turned out pretty decent. b:victory
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Detsu: WOW! If this guy was real, I'd like to have his phone number b:dirty I think this is the best male char I've ever seen. Beautiful and sexy look, nose, mouth, hair... If perfection does not exist, this is probably the closest thing to perfection, for me at least! Well done!
  • Mamizu - Lost City
    Mamizu - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

I really really really love your cleric!

Mind if i (secretly) have the files? I'd love to work with them! b:chuckle
  • neoredcomet
    neoredcomet Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Just made this a bit ago. What do you think?

Full view:

zyfxfn.jpg

Close up:

2md3v3l.jpg
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yeah I know, I'm quite fully aware that my cleric isn't the best I've done.

I noticed you rated my Venos 4/5. Is there any reason why you gave them that rating? Like...obviously, there's something wrong with them, since you didn't give them a 5/5. How can I improve?

Well, i gave them both 4/5 bc im just not a huge fan of the look (mostly the colors, like white hair and the pink lips) but i think they're cute.

Sorry if my english is wrong b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Detsu - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Detsu: WOW! If this guy was real, I'd like to have his phone number I think this is the best male char I've ever seen. Beautiful and sexy look, nose, mouth, hair... If perfection does not exist, this is probably the closest thing to perfection, for me at least! Well done!

Well ty so much SellynZaali b:chuckle
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Just made this a bit ago. What do you think?

Full view:

zyfxfn.jpg

Close up:

2md3v3l.jpg

2/5 - Her lips are too thin and her eyeshadow is clashes with her eyes in a bad way. I would suggest if you match it more with her eye colour. Could be a great look, nonetheless. I rarely see that hair on a character so good job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Well, the coloring evidently wasn't to anyone's liking, so I changed it...4keo2w.jpg
    10p613t.jpg
    If you don't mind, as always, could you give feedback, a rating, a reason why you gave that rating and how I can improve? Sorry for asking for so much
  • Detsu - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Chardenelle Nice pics she looks good! 4/5

2011-02-0223-17-07.jpg

Posted a pic of my psy stock without fash.
    Now here is my psy with his new kicks. xD b:victory
    Pls rate b:thanks
  • Veirdail - Heavens Tear
    Veirdail - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    okay so this is my sister's design for her cleric
    could you rate it? there's something about it that i just dont like
    thank you!!
    also give feedback? thanks

ei9j85.jpg