Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Whoops! sorry bout that >.< I corrected the original post. But yes, my own bm has a long face and I think it adds character =P
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Btw Cilfyn, just to know, aren't you French? Because "Ecclesianne" really sounds like a French name to me. b:chuckle

Tearle: Oh OK! lol Then we agree together b:pleased
  • SmexyCasey - Lost City
    SmexyCasey - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Made a new wizard. hope everyone likes it. =]
    dxiyqr.jpg
    v7wqdd.jpg
    a0bk4.jpg
    please be gentle
    i have 200k rep.. but I'm only lvl87 D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Made a new wizard. hope everyone likes it. =]
    please be gentle

Her face is very cute, but her body seems a bit too slender? This isn't a bad thing if it's how you like her (and i'm guessing it is since that's how you made her) she's just a bit too thin for my taste and it makes her neck look a little long somehow. Even so, she's a very cute wizzie. :] Her eye's are extremely nice. I can never make any look that good >.< The hair style fits her very well also :D
  • Kateh - Dreamweaver
    Kateh - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @SmexyCasey;
    First thing I noticed is how skinny she is. It's okay if you like it ofcourse
    But to me it really makes her look too tall and too much of walkin stick..
    I agree with poster above it also makes her neck look really long
    Also the headsize seems way too small for that body on the screenshots
    I like her face though, its a totally you you thing with the eyes and makeup =)
  • Mingoth - Sanctuary
    Mingoth - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Well, here is my sin.. b:cute

charmingoth.png

sface.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @Mingoth - Sanctuary

4.5/5 o:
    amazing job u did there on ur sin <3 the body but smt on her face bothers me x.x dunno wht tho lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SmexyCasey - Lost City
    SmexyCasey - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Changed some stuff =]
    j9yfk5.png
    and even changed her body a bit :>
    35kmjc2.jpg
    126fouv.jpg
    I like the doll look. its so cute and wizards seem to be fat anyways.
    imo.
    i have 200k rep.. but I'm only lvl87 D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    Options

imo.

I suppose my wizard would be considered fat since she has curves. b:chuckle To each their own I say! =) I'm not a fan of super skinny chars, but yours is nice. I do like your style. Only problem is her neck still looks broken-ish, or bulgy. Not sure why it's doing that or how to fix it b:surrender But cute character none-the-less of course. C: Too bad you're not supposed to use tideborn hair, it looked nice on her.

Mingoth- her face is super cute for a sin o.o not sure what though, but something seems off >.< can't pin down what it is. Either way, she's a very adorable fishy.
  • Cilfyn - Heavens Tear
    Cilfyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    My cleric..again. I don't know how else to improve her. I always get 4/5 ratings, so...mind telling me how to improve?
    2m4ucu9.jpg
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Here's Narevi again. Please tell me what you like, and what you dont like. Lips, colors, eyes etc.
    Im getting her a makeover scroll soon b:cute b:thanks

2011-01-2215-15-57.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Beauty is the eye of the beholder Cilfyn, I like her, and if you do then there's no need to improve C: Her face seems a bit sharp/edgy but I think she's very lovely.

Ziraira she has a very natural (color wise burnt orange/browns) look to her, she seems a bit pale- that's not a bad thing of course just seems to kinda run with her colors somehow? That make sense >.< I'm running on 2 hours of sleep here so trying to be coherent. Anyway I think she's a gem c:

Sorry for not making sense >_>
    *goes to bed*
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I think I'll change her skincolor a bit darker, and her lips less pinkish.

Thanks for the comment, and sleep well. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @Casey - You switched back servers didn't you...I love that white Flourishing dress on her and she looks cute with that hair. One thing I noticed though is her eyebrow color seems to be different/has a tint of green in it.

Here's Susylu that I'm posting for two specific opinions please: whether or not to change her lip color/size and whether or not she'll look better with a darker skin tone. I keep debating with myself over it, comments would be appreciated.
    27wwp3p.jpg

15p4yg6.jpg

And here's the unedit version for those who would rather rate from that perspective (tho lighting isn't that great): Click Meh

Also thoughts on this makeover:
    v7h4ht.jpg

2upfl06.jpg
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @Su I think i like the size of her lips personally but im not sure about the colour of them they are a little Pink i think a more Reddish Pink would be nice

Also i think a darker skin tone would be a nice change althoug not too dark maybe a similer colour to Dors? I always think White hair with a slightly darker skin tone looks very striking.

Like the second char but im not sure botu teh shape of her eyebrows but thats just personal opinion

@Mingoth i love her shes adorable theres somethign very unique bout her 5/5

@Casey 2/5 i personally hate her body she looks a lil deformed Also wizzys are curvy not fat :( her Face is pretty as always though but maybe her chin could use a lil work? its pointy. she is pretty but her body ruined it for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Seirura - Heavens Tear
    Seirura - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Changed some stuff =]
    j9yfk5.png
    and even changed her body a bit :>
    35kmjc2.jpg
    126fouv.jpg
    imo.

Other then the double D's, she's perfect 10/5 :P !! I always love the thin characters.. don't know why and I notice alot of you guys on Lost city are thin, mostly the men
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Susylu, I love your sin :D she's beautiful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @Su I think i like the size of her lips personally but im not sure about the colour of them they are a little Pink i think a more Reddish Pink would be nice

Also i think a darker skin tone would be a nice change althoug not too dark maybe a similer colour to Dors? I always think White hair with a slightly darker skin tone looks very striking.

Like the second char but im not sure botu teh shape of her eyebrows but thats just personal opinion
    Susylu, I love your sin :D she's beautiful.

Thank you for the feedback guys :) Hmm... I think you're right Dors, especially about the darker skin tone. I love how makeover scrolls are in the DQ rewards, I think I will make her tanner afterall xD
    Other then the double D's, she's perfect 10/5 :P !! I always love the thin characters.. don't know why and I notice alot of you guys on Lost city are thin, mostly the men

Not sure if this is why they do it, but thinner characters are harder to click/target/spot than bigger characters - which makes it easier/better when you're on a pvp server.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    And here is coming my baby psy. She's not very original but I like her.

oceanw.jpg

ocean2.jpg

ocean3.png

ocean4.jpg
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thank you for the feedback guys :) Hmm... I think you're right Dors, especially about the darker skin tone. I love how makeover scrolls are in the DQ rewards, I think I will make her tanner afterall xD

Yah im Tanning Dors when i get back even darker than she is now so that her cream fash looks better on her and giving my cleric back her silver lipstick . i love DQ makeover scrolls xd

@Sellyn 4/5 i like her. everyone seems to be goign for flesh tones at the moment though and i think her head needs sizing up a lil

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    edited January 2011
    Options

@Sellyn 4/5 i like her. everyone seems to be goign for flesh tones at the moment though and i think her head needs sizing up a lil

Ty for feedback Dorset. It's always pleasant because you know my chars are like my babies, I always think they are perfect! Lol. So yes, I personally always choose flesh tones as I can have only "realistic" chars. And as for the head size, this seems to happen frequently with me... I wonder if it's not the preset size, cause I don't think I ever changed it.
  • MIraMinuit - Lost City
    MIraMinuit - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Such lovely characters!
    :33
    Here is my current Alt Prescription and Main MIraMinuit

2q02fm9.png

rjjsav.png
    (I got too lazy to re-edit the whole photo again b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xxdistance - Heavens Tear
    Xxdistance - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Such lovely characters!
    :33
    Here is my current Alt Prescription and Main MIraMinuit

2q02fm9.png

rjjsav.png
    (I got too lazy to re-edit the whole photo again b:surrender

I really LOVE your photomanip on your characters' hair. :3 I give them both a 5/5 also; there is something about them that is so pretty, imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " you gave up the fight; you left me behind . "

credit for the picture goes to Susylu, of course. b:cute
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ty for feedback Dorset. It's always pleasant because you know my chars are like my babies, I always think they are perfect! Lol. So yes, I personally always choose flesh tones as I can have only "realistic" chars. And as for the head size, this seems to happen frequently with me... I wonder if it's not the preset size, cause I don't think I ever changed it.

Yeah my chars are like my babies too. i also tend to go for flesh tones except on Tideborns ive never had a flesh coloured tideborn. wierdly it doesnt seem realistic to me that they shoudl be flesh coloured....cause...well they descended from fish lol but i get the point. and i also sometimes make the mistake of not checking head / body proportions Dorsets head was once too big it was annoying. yay for Dragon Quest rewards.

Mira 4.5/5 i love the look, love the pic, love the char however the lips with the two shiny dots on irritate me . How do you guys make them like that? i never managed it myself iw as curious as to how you did it,

yup guys imma back!

• Xxdistance - Heavens Tear
    Xxdistance - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Mira 4.5/5 i love the look, love the pic, love the char however the lips with the two shiny dots on irritate me . How do you guys make them like that? i never managed it myself iw as curious as to how you did it,

It's not her fault it's like that, it's her graphics. I can't remember exactly how it happens, but I believe it's graphical glitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " you gave up the fight; you left me behind . "

credit for the picture goes to Susylu, of course. b:cute
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It's not her fault it's like that, it's her graphics. I can't remember exactly how it happens, but I believe it's graphical glitch.

It's just the type of graphic card they use I think. Same issue with people getting shades of color on non-dye-able clothing/parts of clothing.
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    well im semi-back from retirement im too lonly in this game i got no one to talk too b:cry but i decided to make a new pys. not a fan of fish people lol but some how they got my attention and man this race is hard to make unique D: its fustrating lol well heres what i came out with b:surrender gimmie opinnions and ratings and stuff i need em!
    29mlniu.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Fun with new fashion. b:chuckle
    20fq6wo.png
    20tnof4.png
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Phyrilla - I like the look of your character, but the head seems just a bit too oval to me, or well too long. Maybe it's because of the hair style not sure. 4/5
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    idk but it kinda reminds me of the presets b:surrender so blahh ill fix tommarow aftr school ha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty