Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• MIraMinuit - Lost City
    MIraMinuit - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah, i need to upgrade my graphics badly!
    It's all messed up b:infuriated

But thank you [:
    I have to remember to make a tutorial on how to photoshop the hair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    330xqpw.jpg

:D Bubblegum
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Yeah my chars are like my babies too. i also tend to go for flesh tones except on Tideborns ive never had a flesh coloured tideborn. wierdly it doesnt seem realistic to me that they shoudl be flesh coloured....cause...well they descended from fish lol but i get the point. and i also sometimes make the mistake of not checking head / body proportions Dorsets head was once too big it was annoying. yay for Dragon Quest rewards.

You're right Dorset, she's supposed to be a fish. So let's say she's semi-human, semi-fish, you know, like Kevin Korner in Waterworld (if you know this movie^^)!! b:laugh

Mira: she's gorgeous, I love your photoshop editing too. b:victory

Phyrilla: She's pretty, maybe I personally would have moved her eyes closer, but that's just my personal taste. And I love this hairstyle.

Zhadi: I like pink on tanned skin chars. It suits him well b:pleased
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @ Susy: Love your characters. Both the sin and BM are very well made. Looks like you put tons of effort and it paid off 8D

Here's my sin
    1zb6utg.jpg
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    svdv.png
    Damn was the sun ever bright when I took that pic. Seriously I had a hard time looking at the screen b:laugh
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • EvilDivine - Heavens Tear
    EvilDivine - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    svdv.png
    Damn was the sun ever bright when I took that pic. Seriously I had a hard time looking at the screen b:laugh

There's something about your character that I really like, She is gorgeous, I love the facial expression and the colours, A little busty, But overall a great job on her 4.5/5 :D
  • Starlukx - Heavens Tear
    Starlukx - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Well Here's my New Pys.her name its StarLukx i cant chose between Pys. or sin lol b:chuckle (: and this is Phryilla Btw b:thanks what do you think :P? b:victory
    fm2tdj.jpg
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Here's my sin
    1zb6utg.jpg

Editing .ini files is against ToS, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    svdv.png

Kimiko - Imma give her a 3/5 because the **** are too big compared to the body proportions, ik you've said you like your characters **** to be large but theres a limit to large and disproportionate, might wanna make the top lip a bit thicker if you can seems a bit to thin to me o-o, and the eyebrows are a bit to thin aswell.

Phryilla - I love your psy, she doesnt look like a preset at all to me, i love the eyes on her altho she does look a bit cross-eyed xP 4/5

Zhadi - I cant really see your chars face to well, but I love the fash b:chuckle and for your Archer, i love the pink hair matching the shorts. Very nice xD your archer looks kinda angry to me tho o.o'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Phryilla - I love your psy, she doesnt look like a preset at all to me, i love the eyes on her altho she does look a bit cross-eyed xP 4/5
    it took me hours just so it wont look like a preset D: By far Tb class is hard to make look diffrent&& pretty at the same time lol b:surrender
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Phryilla - 5/5 x3 I absolutely love when psys like that. I'm iffy on the colors, but the cuteness wins over.

Here's Grav with a temporary color makeover. Will last maybe a few days :P Its old so her eyebrows are the weird that they used to be (and I forgot to change it QQ)

20110127064934.png

Was also too lazy to zoom in and all that other stuff. X3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Grav .... don't touch her anymore ... O.O!!!!!
    15/5
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Phryilla - 5/5 x3 I absolutely love when psys like that. I'm iffy on the colors, but the cuteness wins over.
    i wanted to try blonde or light blonde but couldnt get it and it was hard since it really didnt go well with the face in my opinion and hard to tell to cause of the skin color it kinda blended in so i gaved up lol b:surrender BUT i would like to hear other suggestions for hair color :)! and currently i switch to be a sin instead of a pys. and ill post her up later today :)! b:chuckle
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Here we go >:O

@Zhadi- I know it's not "allowed" but I like that hair on your sin, goes well with him I think c:

@Kimiko- the porportions throw me off quite a bit, but I like her face. She looks serene. (and possibly like she might have back problems D: although if you love her like that, then i wouldnt worry bout it c:)

@Starlukx- I normally don't like pink hair on chars (which is weird because I've been liking alot lately o.o) but it looks rather well on your fish. It helps with her "omg im cute :3" look you got going there.

@Graviora- You already know I like how your character looks, most likely no matter what colors you use. I just really enjoy how she doesn't look 15 and caked in make-up like alot of clerics seem to be

(not to offend anyone >_> because I have seen clerics look good like that, just way too common in my opinion)
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Okay, my BM. I can't decide which look I like better.

2011-01-2617-10-15.jpg]

Orrrr

2011-01-2712-48-41.jpg

Suggestions welcome b:cute
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

2011-01-2712-48-41.jpg

I like this one better, it makes her look softer and more femininb:victory
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Amourie - 5/5 on both, very very pretty. As for which one I really like the look of the first. I don't see too many people with that hair and it looks great on you. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    My psychic, Nahnami : ) What do y'all think? : )
    2011-01-2701-08-20.jpg
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    My psychic, Nahnami : ) What do y'all think? : )

her eyes look too wide open, as if shes just seen something shocking or very interesting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Templar_Giga - Heavens Tear
    Templar_Giga - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

*Masked Orc pic #1 goes here*

Orrrr

2011-01-2712-48-41.jpg

Second one.

You remember what I said about the other one, Greenskin.
    The one and only.

[☆☆☆Allie's Cuddle Machine]
  • Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    her eyes look too wide open, as if shes just seen something shocking or very interesting

I did so on purpose : o raised her eyebrows a bit too to kind of make her look a lil surprised. Surprised and innocent. i love her & think she is a total doll ;D
  • Chardenelle - Heavens Tear
    Chardenelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    this is my cleric
    honest comments plz and feedback! plz tell me everything that u think is wrong with her so i can fix her, i wont take offend i promise
    i need to improve her, i think she looks kind of gross
    plz also give rating (1-5) i notice some ppl arent giving ratings anymore
    thank you!!!!
    i rlly rlly appreciate it
    fyi this is preset that i only made 3 changes
    2ijmbrq.jpg
    edited January 2011
    Options
    this is my cleric
    honest comments plz and feedback! plz tell me everything that u think is wrong with her so i can fix her, i wont take offend i promise
    thank you!!!!
    2ijmbrq.jpg
    well honestly what look are you looking for? Cute,strong,Pretty? ect. b:surrender but honestly if this was my character i would move the eyes a little down and make the eye ball size bigger and space the eyes a smidge and open the eyes a little make the upper lip a little thicker and change the hair color to a softer yellow to almost make it look blonde and the nose i would make the bridge a little smaller and adjust the nostril size that would fit with the nose and bring the nose a little higher. but thats if that were my character lol agian what look are you aiming for
  • neoredcomet
    neoredcomet Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Here is my Archer Telistina

2rdvn7d.jpg
  • Istimaethori - Archosaur
    Istimaethori - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I just made an untamed on dreamweaver. Just fancied a change. Here she is...

istimaeuntamed.jpg

Thoughts?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Istimaethoriel - Winged Elf Cleric - Archosaur
    Istimae - Untamed Veno - Dreamweaver
  • Kahurangi - Sanctuary
    Kahurangi - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    this is my cleric
    thank you!!!!
    2ijmbrq.jpg

Chardaelle, I think she looks really unique, 4/5. There a few changes I'd make, my own personal preference though, if you're happy with her, keep her like that :)

I'd change the shape of the eyebrows and the thickness of them. Lighten the hair to a more pale blonde colour, and the eyebrows :) I had matching blond eyebrows on my cleric, but they made her look too pale, so made them a light brown. I like Starlukx suggestion for the nose, I'd probably thicken the lips too. I really love the shape of her eyes and her face, maybe a different hairstyle too :)

Neoredcomet, 4/5, she looks really pretty but I cant see her face that well, maybe a close up? :)

Istimaethori, I LOVE her, 5/5, not a thing I'd change :D Nice to see that eyeshadow with nude lips :D

My cleric, finally levelling her at last:

10q9myx.jpg
  • Istimaethori - Archosaur
    Istimaethori - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Kahurangi - Thank you! =D I love yours too, she's really pretty =] b:cute

Oh, and i forgot to rate earlier - how selfish of me! O.o

Ahszia- Your psychic is cute. I like it when characters aren't made to just look pretty. Love her eyes and make-up!

Chardelle, it's her upper lip I think. There's not much of it. Also, if you want her blonde, try movin the colour nearer the white end of the blonde colour, so it's not so yellow. Also, I think her eyebrows need to be darker =] blonde eyebrows tend to look odd on most.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Istimaethoriel - Winged Elf Cleric - Archosaur
    Istimae - Untamed Veno - Dreamweaver
  • Kenshina - Raging Tide
    Kenshina - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @Istimaethori - Archosaur: I am not a fan of that eyeshadow but i think it worked here. The eyes are a little far apart. 4.5/5

@Chardenelle - Heavens Tear: She looks mature so I ll post like it. I think this hair makes her head bigger. The hair color doesn't work with the skin color. You can choose some other blonde color that will be great. The skin color is awesome and makes her lipcolor pop. Make her chin smaller. I will give you 3/5.

@Kahurangi - Sanctuary: She is adorable. I really like the colors except the hair. You can put a more expressive blonde. Make her upper lip smaller and the lower lip bigger. 4/5
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @Chardenelle 3/5 i dislike the hair and also the hairband seems to clash with the colour of her hair. i like the colour of her eyes but not her makeup. however i can appreciate you wanted to do somehting original and i quite liek her. not my personal taste but still ncie to see somethign differant

@Istimae i love her 5/5 lovely colouring good makeup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • neoredcomet
    neoredcomet Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Kahurangi: Here is my close up

2jdqhk.jpg