I draw you?

Options

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    im sorry i didnt reply sooner! but thank you so so much for these, you even did two ;w; they're absolutely gorgeous

unforutunately im not too sure how to take better quality screenshots, usually those are the best quality i can get y.y

It's ok. I think it might just be that your veno's eye colors are really light, so it gets kind of hard to see details around it. :) If you'd like a different style let me know.
    i think im in love with 2nd onethe name is a little difficult to see tho, maybe itt could be in a darker shade? thanks sooo much!!

Hope this is better:

309hs9k.png

I was feeling kind of lazy so I just darkened the area a bit xD Did you want a different color text all together? I also fixed up some of the glow that was "outside" of her, if you want that back, use this one:

http://i52.tinypic.com/11c7dpv.png
    Hey there Susy. I looove your siggies. Hope its okay if I request one :3

Id like you to use this image > URL="http://i52.tinypic.com/34q0avn.jpg"]X[/URL
    I love the 'fade out' style you do, like here > URL="http://i55.tinypic.com/b9y7t.png"]X[/URL
    If you come up with other styles for the siggy, thats okay too though. Would be great to have a couple different options.
    And for the text on the siggy, could you put 'Narriru' and stick 'Dreamweaver' somewhere in there if its not too much to ask? If you can't fit the Dreamweaver text, thats okay. Just would like it to have my veno's name on there :)

Also, when I would play around with fonts, I would use fonts from dafont.com. Maybe you can find some fun ones there. :D

Thanks!

I went to that site and got some more fonts thanks! Sorry, I'm feeling horribly unmotivated today, I did two but I'm not sure I'm really satisfied with either one.

Leave me some comments if you want me to try something different than the styles I tried here (Like if you'd like more of the screenshot showing, or more focus on your character than your hubby, different color, more simple/complicated, etc)

2rvzf2e.png

A little different border:

2qwpfmd.png

And.. here's the second one.

263iq89.png
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Glad the site helped some. :D

I love all of them. The second choice is perfect though! Thanks so much. :3<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Glad the site helped some. :D

I love all of them. The second choice is perfect though! Thanks so much. :3<3

You're welcome! I'm glad you liked that one, I thought you'd want me to try something else haha.

@Estiah: I just saw you used your sigi, but you saved it as a jpg, not a png file so the quality dropped a bit. I don't know if you intended that or not but yeah xD
  • Estiah - Dreamweaver
    Estiah - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

@Estiah: I just saw you used your sigi, but you saved it as a jpg, not a png file so the quality dropped a bit. I don't know if you intended that or not but yeah xD

lol, that was a mistake, thanks for pointing it out xD

ty for the awesome sig ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy By Belle~
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol, that was a mistake, thanks for pointing it out xD

ty for the awesome sig ;)

b:victory
    Well, seeing as I've been coming to the forums for a couple months now, I'd like to ask for a sig

if possible I'd like one with both Synsae and Onbekend in it

Sorry for the many references, I just dunno which ones I'd prefer and thanks in advance for the sig

Hey! Well, it was actually kind of hard trying to get both in there... and your bm's screenshots were easier/better to work with although I tried to make your wizzy main the focus of the sigi. I also wasn't sure if you wanted both their names on there or not, so there's one with just Synae and the other with both.

Let me know if you don't like either of these and what you'd like changed.

2porzh4.png

And with both names a little blue version:

1zvwms3.png
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hey! Well, it was actually kind of hard trying to get both in there... and your bm's screenshots were easier/better to work with although I tried to make your wizzy main the focus of the sigi. I also wasn't sure if you wanted both their names on there or not, so there's one with just Synae and the other with both.

b:pleased I love them both and I'll think I'll use them both (I'll change them when the seasons change)

thank you and I apologize for the hard time you had getting them both in there... and yeah, for some reason, my BM is much more photogenic than my wizzy (or that's how it seems to me)... which is probably why those screenshots were easier to work with

again, I thank you for the sig b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    b:pleased I love them both and I'll think I'll use them both (I'll change them when the seasons change)

thank you and I apologize for the hard time you had getting them both in there... and yeah, for some reason, my BM is much more photogenic than my wizzy (or that's how it seems to me)... which is probably why those screenshots were easier to work with

again, I thank you for the sig b:pleased

No problem! If you get more screenshots you like better and would like a different sigi come drop by again.
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    could I request a siggy please? ^^

Thanks for dropping by :)

Here's a rather dark sigi compared to the one you're using:

3320bae.png

And one that's a little lighter:

23sbuk7.png

If this is completely opposite of what you had in mind, I would like to get bigger screenshots that show more of your character, especially without the UI showing if possible so I can try creating a higher quality sigi that shows your character more clearly.
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thanks for dropping by :)

Here's a rather dark sigi compared to the one you're using:

3320bae.png

And one that's a little lighter:

23sbuk7.png

If this is completely opposite of what you had in mind, I would like to get bigger screenshots that show more of your character, especially without the UI showing if possible so I can try creating a higher quality sigi that shows your character more clearly.

Thank you so much. I love both of them. ^^

Sorry that I didn't offer better screen shots, I'm at work so I had a bit of lag. But I will be using both of those at different times. b:pleased
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thank you so much. I love both of them. ^^

Sorry that I didn't offer better screen shots, I'm at work so I had a bit of lag. But I will be using both of those at different times. b:pleased

b:victory

It's no problem at all! I just had to stretch them for the sigis, and thought you'd be unhappy with the pixelation that happened with it.

If you ever get bored with those two, you're welcome to request another anytime. Enjoy!
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Would it be possible for you to draw my Kimi? I think I finally found her feminin sideb:laugh

http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae345/Isuck33/sgsdg.png
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    do you think you could make a siggy outta this for a friend of mine?

the name would be SecondToNone i made an attempt my self but i couldnt quite get something good. i wanted something about how he attracts sexah ladies or something

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r153/4chan_posters/2011-01-3010-39-31.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Would it be possible for you to draw my Kimi? I think I finally found her feminin sideb:laugh

I really like that screenshot of her. She does look more lady like lol. I'll give it a try whenever I get back to sketching!
    do you think you could make a siggy outta this for a friend of mine?

the name would be SecondToNone i made an attempt my self but i couldnt quite get something good. i wanted something about how he attracts sexah ladies or something

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r153/4chan_posters/2011-01-3010-39-31.jpg

I'd like to see your attempts... I made one attempt and it proved more difficult than I thought. b:faint

2d9pu1i.png

I'm not sure I'm gettin' that "attracts sexah ladies" image through xD
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i didnt even save any of my attempts i hate them so much xD

thank you for the siggy :D
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i didnt even save any of my attempts i hate them so much xD

thank you for the siggy :D

ahh =/ Well next time show us before you do xD

You're welcome. If you want something different it doesn't hurt to ask!
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm not sure if anyone even still checks this thread to see if I drew them or not cause I've fallen behind xD Either way, I had the mind to draw for a bit today and here's what I got.

1zeuul1.png

Pervs

sy2r2t.png

Narevi

b:surrender
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    OMG Those are so cute! I especially like the first one :D
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Twelve/am - Heavens Tear
    Twelve/am - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hey, Susylu, do you mind doing a siggie for my barb? :D I just love your sigs so much <3
    Here's a picture: http://i53.tinypic.com/264s7pv.png
    And you don't have to use that picture at all, it's just the only current one I have of him. x3 It can be just his name if you want.
    b:thanks Thank you in advance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Siggie by Susylu, ofc. :)

I'mma girl barb... because we are gonna need barbs when the new expansion comes out. b:cute
  • Ruye - Dreamweaver
    Ruye - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh you do have a thread! Sorry for bugging you with the PM then! b:embarrassb:embarrassb:embarrass
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    OMG Those are so cute! I especially like the first one :D

Thanks kimi! Hopefully I can get some more practice in and get better.
    Hey, Susylu, do you mind doing a siggie for my barb? :D I just love your sigs so much <3
    Here's a picture: http://i53.tinypic.com/264s7pv.png
    And you don't have to use that picture at all, it's just the only current one I have of him. x3 It can be just his name if you want.
    Thank you in advance.

It's such a fun screenie I had to use it haha.

Here's the first:

s3kear.png

And the same one with more overlap:

ddc7yx.png

And here's another:

33os11u.png

As usual I'll make any changes you'd like with them or try something new altogether if you'd like. I know these are less "shiny" than usual - brain is half cooked atm. xD
    Oh you do have a thread! Sorry for bugging you with the PM then!

b:laugh It wasn't a bother at all haha. It was nice of you to take the time to pm me about it, you can give it to me in pm or post it here. I'm still gonna take you up on that offer so be warned!
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh wow Susylu, such good work!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Twelve/am - Heavens Tear
    Twelve/am - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Omg, I don't know which one to pick. xD I might just have to swap them out every week b:chuckle

I <3 them and they're perfect to me (Regarding your "not so shiny" look) xD; .
    I will treasure them forever ouo (Or until I quit the forums) >_>;
    :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Siggie by Susylu, ofc. :)

I'mma girl barb... because we are gonna need barbs when the new expansion comes out. b:cute
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh wow Susylu, such good work!

Thank you very much b:surprisedb:thanks
    Omg, I don't know which one to pick. xD I might just have to swap them out every week b:chuckle

I <3 them and they're perfect to me (Regarding your "not so shiny" look) xD; .
    I will treasure them forever ouo (Or until I quit the forums) >_>;
    :D

You're too nice haha. Here's another one that you might like better? I'm really liking sparkly thingiemajigies lately ...

20rvb7d.png
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Susy would you make me a siggy :)? i really love the siggy's that you makeb:chuckle
    14ncpj9.jpg
    or this picture cause since my toons hands are almost cover her face

sigg3.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Susy would you make me a siggy :)? i really love the siggy's that you makeb:chuckle

I made two of them using one for each one, hope you like one of them xD
    Let me know if you want changes.

The traditional kind I usually make:

2d2fwhx.png

Another one - her forehead was a little dented in that screenshot so I tried to hide it by not doing it the way above xD

bj8m8m.png
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b:shockedb:shocked i love them ha thanks :3 now idk wich one to useb:surrender ha thanks agian :)!b:thanks and ha how you know my favorite color is yellow xD?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    wow, nice drawings! thanks Susylu <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    wow, nice drawings! thanks Susylu <3

You're welcome! Sorry it's not better, hopefully I'll improve once I get more practice in which doesn't seem to be happening lately.
    b:shockedb:shocked i love them ha thanks :3 now idk wich one to useb:surrender ha thanks agian :)!b:thanks and ha how you know my favorite color is yellow xD?

I actually didn't know your favorite color is yellow xD

I get lucky sometimes I guess haha. Will keep that in mind in case you get another makeover and want a new sigi. b:pleased