I draw you?

Options

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It wouldn't be copying xD It's just taking a screenshot and putting text on it like any other signature haha.

For some reason I had a hard time getting your name to look right.

Here's what ended up happening:

aujf2e.png

Here's another one:

2vx13kp.jpg

You should tell your brother to buy you a new copy tell him it's his fault b:laugh I'll see if I can come up with something better after I eat something.
  • Xxdistance - Heavens Tear
    Xxdistance - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Aw, I love them! Thank you Sus~~ :3 I wish I could use them both D| .
    I should have mentioned that my ign is lowercase but the forums screwed it up- but that is okay, I still love them. :>
    And haha I would tell him to buy me a new one but they're like 300dollars! D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " you gave up the fight; you left me behind . "

credit for the picture goes to Susylu, of course. b:cute
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Aw, I love them! Thank you Sus~~ :3 I wish I could use them both D| .
    I should have mentioned that my ign is lowercase but the forums screwed it up- but that is okay, I still love them. :>
    And haha I would tell him to buy me a new one but they're like 300dollars! D:

Ahh ok. I made another one with the correction, maybe you like this better? b:question

2ldhnqf.png

one with border:

234977.png

Also yeah... still it is technically his fault! He should compensate b:laugh
  • Xxdistance - Heavens Tear
    Xxdistance - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Awww so cute <3 I love them all. :D But the pink is so pretty that I will have to go with the second batch. x3 Thank you soo much. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " you gave up the fight; you left me behind . "

credit for the picture goes to Susylu, of course. b:cute
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Awww so cute <3 I love them all. :D But the pink is so pretty that I will have to go with the second batch. x3 Thank you soo much. b:cute

You're welcome! Btw, I realized the one with the border was a little messed up so I fixed it and put up the fixed version after you already made it your sigi xD;; (forgot to put border on the bottom side of her head)
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Really nice siggies, Susylu :3
    Can you please make one for me? :o I posted a picture of Narevi on this thread not long ago. I dont know if thats good enough tho... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Suuuusy? Do you have a Deviantart?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Really nice siggies, Susylu :3
    Can you please make one for me? :o I posted a picture of Narevi on this thread not long ago. I dont know if thats good enough tho... b:surrender

Thanks. I was a little confused on which character you wanted me to make it for so I put both your characters on them. The one you posted earlier was a little small to work with so I used the ones from the Rate character thread...

If you want one made specifically for a character, tell me which one and gimmie a bigger screenshot and I'll make another one.

24ycu44.png
    Suuuusy? Do you have a Deviantart?

I haven't used it in forever except to avoid the ads xD Don't really have anything to show on there now anyway except maybe some photography.

I'll give it a try sometime soon. My scanner is still not working so I'm not sure if I'll be able to show it or not b:surrender
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hey Susy,

I've seen many of your signatures roaming around these days, so I wondered whether you'd make me one as well :D

Usually I'm not a fan of having my name or character in any signatures... but since I'm a siggy collector, I'll try it out =D

http://img88.imageshack.us/i/silvydemon.png/

I'm looking forward to seeing the result ^.^ Just one thing, is it okay if the name is on the left? Since it's irritating me if it's on the right o.o

Thank you :3
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hey Susy,

I've seen many of your signatures roaming around these days, so I wondered whether you'd make me one as well :D

Usually I'm not a fan of having my name or character in any signatures... but since I'm a siggy collector, I'll try it out =D

http://img88.imageshack.us/i/silvydemon.png/

I'm looking forward to seeing the result ^.^ Just one thing, is it okay if the name is on the left? Since it's irritating me if it's on the right o.o

Thank you :3

I got started on it, will finish later tonight :)
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Here you go Silvy:

n5iw6t.png

It turned out a little scary but that screenie you gave me was kinda scary xD

I tried making one for your Cursed race info that you have in your signature but failed. I can't seem to make a lot of text look good on such a small space =/
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thank you so much for the siggy, Susylu :3 I love it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thank you so much for the siggy, Susylu :3 I love it.

Glad you like it :)
    I finally got my scanner working somehow for now. I didn't draw anything new but here's a repost of Jazana.

Original Size

33a9emr.jpg

Here's the characters I still gotta try drawing (hope I didn't skip anyone):

MissPoppy
    Prudynce
    Dorset
    TrueAminta
    Adastreia
    Narevi
    Zenorx
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Here you go Silvy:

n5iw6t.png

It turned out a little scary but that screenie you gave me was kinda scary xD

I tried making one for your Cursed race info that you have in your signature but failed. I can't seem to make a lot of text look good on such a small space =/

One word. AWESOME!

Thank you very much Susy ^.^

And don't worry about the Cursed info^^ I like to separate it from my signatures :D
    About the screenie, yeah that was my intention xD Was really happy to had such luck on taking it ;D

Thanks again!
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    One word. AWESOME!

Thank you very much Susy ^.^

And don't worry about the Cursed info^^ I like to separate it from my signatures :D
    About the screenie, yeah that was my intention xD Was really happy to had such luck on taking it ;D

Thanks again!

You're welcome! The whole pose fit in really well with the background you took it with too. b:laugh

Here's a couple sketches I was able to do today while waiting for my sister to finish her meeting. I'm going out of order but yeah.
    Prudynce
    I never really drawn dark skinned characters before, and trying to shade with a mechanical pencil didn't work out so well so I wasn't able to get her dark skin on there properly sorry :(

Original Size

k2mibb.jpg

Nekhbet
    Did your cleric first instead of the other one. I drew a body pic and a face pic. I'm not sure either would work well with a sigi tho. ^^;

n3ucd0.jpg

l8rib.jpg
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I really like how you draw. You think you'd be able to draw this for me? Any pose would be cool, or if you need a better screenshot to help you just tell me. Thanks in advance :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I really like how you draw. You think you'd be able to draw this for me? Any pose would be cool, or if you need a better screenshot to help you just tell me. Thanks in advance :3

LOL. Sorry I couldn't help it but your siggy is funny. XD lmao...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mithrayl
    mithrayl Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hi Susylu, I've seen so many cute siggies made for you lately, I wonder if you could do one for me b:beg

So, if you can, here are some ideas:

I'd like it to say my name and my faction's name: Nyn - Nocturne.
    Maybe you can use this pic: http://blogs.ozu.es/blogfiles/la-vida-es-bella/82795_245370_38B84KD8TJI3QMYJXMCKRN35NFU5BV_ondina_H185213_L5B15D.jpg
    and the theme may be forest-moon-whatever you think would look cool b:victory

I really appreciate it if you are going to take the time to do it. b:pleased

Ty and kisses!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Susylu for the amazing signature!

Nynphaiel - Venomancer 6x - Heavens Tear

Proud member of Nocturne, where we recruit people, not levels.

100% free Cash Shopping. I have the money. I don't have the spirit.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options

Thanks! That pic will do fine, I'll get to it when I can xD
    mithrayl wrote: »
    Hi Susylu, I've seen so many cute siggies made for you lately, I wonder if you could do one for me

So, if you can, here are some ideas:

I'd like it to say my name and my faction's name: Nyn - Nocturne.
    Maybe you can use this pic: http://blogs.ozu.es/blogfiles/la-vida-es-bella/82795_245370_38B84KD8TJI3QMYJXMCKRN35NFU5BV_ondina_H185213_L5B15D.jpg
    and the theme may be forest-moon-whatever you think would look cool
    I really appreciate it if you are going to take the time to do it.

Ty and kisses!

I tried two different borders and colors for your name. If you don't like the fonts used for your name (I can see how it's a little hard to make out maybe) let me know and I can change it to something a little more standard. Just post any other changes you'd like made and I'll get 'em done (for example, if you want me to be a little more forest-themed and add more trees, etc). Enjoy!

Blue:

2lwoxeg.jpg

Green:

snkpcp.jpg

And a simpler one:

b9y7t.png
  • mithrayl
    mithrayl Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    O.O OMG... You can't be THAT good at this, THAT fast, and THAT nice. I mean, you even did not one, but three signatures!!! And they are all awesome!!! Thank you so much!!

So I feel kinda bad asking this... Could you try the other font as you said? I love the curly type, but is a bit hard to read the name. Also could the 'Nocturne' be a lil bit bigger? Sorry to be so picky...

I wanna use the third one too cause I also really liked it, so I guess I'll have to switch them lol.

Ty so much again, and you're really gifted!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Susylu for the amazing signature!

Nynphaiel - Venomancer 6x - Heavens Tear

Proud member of Nocturne, where we recruit people, not levels.

100% free Cash Shopping. I have the money. I don't have the spirit.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    mithrayl wrote: »
    O.O OMG... You can't be THAT good at this, THAT fast, and THAT nice. I mean, you even did not one, but three signatures!!! And they are all awesome!!! Thank you so much!!

So I feel kinda bad asking this... Could you try the other font as you said? I love the curly type, but is a bit hard to read the name. Also could the 'Nocturne' be a lil bit bigger? Sorry to be so picky...

I wanna use the third one too cause I also really liked it, so I guess I'll have to switch them lol.

Ty so much again, and you're really gifted!!!

Haha no need to feel bad! It's your sigi so you should have all the say you want about it. I have fun making them, and I need to keep practicing to get better at it too.

Here's two other ones with that are easier to read - I think I might just need to get more fonts. If you have any suggestions for which one to use, tell me the name of the font and I'll go see if I can find it for use.

289zcsp.jpg

and

23ronbs.jpg
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Susy do you mind asking where you get your fonts? I've never been one to go looking for free fonts until recently. I'm just not sure where to start to find the nice ones. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Wishana - Lost City
    Wishana - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    may i request a siggie please? >.< i would appriciate it so much <3

reference - here/here thankyoou so much if you can do it ;w;
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Susy do you mind asking where you get your fonts? I've never been one to go looking for free fonts until recently. I'm just not sure where to start to find the nice ones. b:pleased

Tbh, I don't really have a site that I go to... I just google "free fonts" or a type of font I'm looking for and hope that I get lucky.

Some of the better ones I find are from graphic sites, where they either post the popular fonts that they use in their website layouts, etc. I'll see if I can pull some up.
    may i request a siggie please? >.< i would appriciate it so much <3

reference - here/here thankyoou so much if you can do it ;w;

Here's two that I came up with... I'm not sure what type of sigi you were looking for, if neither of these fit your taste, give me a little more direction on the colors or theme you want in them and I'll work on some more for ya.

vmrrd4.png

The screenshot you gave me wasn't very clear (the details around her eyes especially was lost a little bit) so I tried doing a little different:

246ufs3.png
  • Estiah - Dreamweaver
    Estiah - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    OMG, Susylu your sigs are AMAZING. I must request one >.<
    any colours are fine :) but please make it glowy-ish...? thanks~

Pic: http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2286/20110119183826.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy By Belle~
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    OMG, Susylu your sigs are AMAZING. I must request one >.<
    any colours are fine :) but please make it glowy-ish...? thanks~

Pic: http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2286/20110119183826.png

Here's a glowish one? xD I only came up with one this time; if you want a more glowy look or anything else changed post your ideas and i'll make changes asap.

34telah.png

actually here's a more glow version:

331gjsw.png
  • Wishana - Lost City
    Wishana - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    im sorry i didnt reply sooner! but thank you so so much for these, you even did two ;w; they're absolutely gorgeous

unforutunately im not too sure how to take better quality screenshots, usually those are the best quality i can get y.y
  • Estiah - Dreamweaver
    Estiah - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Here's a glowish one? xD I only came up with one this time; if you want a more glowy look or anything else changed post your ideas and i'll make changes asap.

34telah.png

actually here's a more glow version:

331gjsw.png

i think im in love with 2nd one b:dirty the name is a little difficult to see tho, maybe itt could be in a darker shade? thanks sooo much!! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy By Belle~
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hey there Susy. I looove your siggies. Hope its okay if I request one :3

Id like you to use this image > URL="http://i52.tinypic.com/34q0avn.jpg"]X[/URL
    I love the 'fade out' style you do, like here > URL="http://i55.tinypic.com/b9y7t.png"]X[/URL
    If you come up with other styles for the siggy, thats okay too though. Would be great to have a couple different options.
    And for the text on the siggy, could you put 'Narriru' and stick 'Dreamweaver' somewhere in there if its not too much to ask? If you can't fit the Dreamweaver text, thats okay. Just would like it to have my veno's name on there :)

Also, when I would play around with fonts, I would use fonts from dafont.com. Maybe you can find some fun ones there. :D

Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]