★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I love your siggy btw. Gotta smile every time she blinks. *Stares* :3

xD Thanks!

It seems like most people are getting rather creeped out by it though so I'll have to change it when I get some time this week to actually do something.
  • crystalynnex
    crystalynnex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

xD Thanks!

It seems like most people are getting rather creeped out by it though so I'll have to change it when I get some time this week to actually do something.

it's creepy cute xD gets less creepy the more you get used to looking at it!

and love your drawings! you should so manually draw a border and scan it in! *laughs evilly* >:D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ siggy by Susylu - HT

"you can compare alcohol to a woman; she can make you feel so high, or she can make you miserable that it's far beyond everything." -AL
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Can you do a siggie with this? o.o
    I don't have any other pictures of her, I don't really take screenshots b:surrender
    Btw I like watching the blinking eyes. It's like you're sitting there looking at all these siggies without movement and then you see yours and it's like BAM. Or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options

it's creepy cute xD gets less creepy the more you get used to looking at it!
    and love your drawings! you should so manually draw a border and scan it in! *laughs evilly* >:D
    Btw I like watching the blinking eyes. It's like you're sitting there looking at all these siggies without movement and then you see yours and it's like BAM. Or something.

Ok, maybe I'll keep it for a while then b:laugh. And I think I'll just stick do doing it graphically b:surrender

I tried two sigis for you, one using the screenshot and another using an archer pic I found with red hair. Actually, I didn't really know what you wanted on it so I just put your name and server... I'm a novice with animation so I didn't attempt at it this time. Again give a shout if you want it different!
    2cxzq6p.png

And the other one:
    28jk6r6.jpg
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ok, maybe I'll keep it for a while then b:laugh. And I think I'll just stick do doing it graphically b:surrender

I tried two sigis for you, one using the screenshot and another using an archer pic I found with red hair. Actually, I didn't really know what you wanted on it so I just put your name and server... I'm a novice with animation so I didn't attempt at it this time. Again give a shout if you want it different!
    2cxzq6p.png

And the other one:
    28jk6r6.jpg

Ugh I love them both so much *Hides them away for save keeping* >_> I'll prolly just swap them out once in awhile when I get bored of seeing the one. xD Thank you so much <3 I love them, and it's okay that you didn't do animation, it's still cool looking :3!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ugh I love them both so much *Hides them away for save keeping* >_> I'll prolly just swap them out once in awhile when I get bored of seeing the one. xD Thank you so much <3 I love them, and it's okay that you didn't do animation, it's still cool looking :3!!

b:laugh Well I'm glad you like 'em. :)

If you ever need/want something else come post again and I'll make more. Sigi making is a hobby that I enjoy between this crazy things called life, school and mainly work. b:sweat
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh i found my self staring at this screen again this week while i had no internet Q.Q

i thought maybe you can help get it outta my mind and i can keep u busy before the contest closes this week and see what wonderful things you can do with this

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r153/4chan_posters/2010-12-0718-48-42.jpg

I tried months ago but didnt like it at all

amsboat2.jpg

It deff has to say Amsel and Sanctuary other than that if u wanna throw in a saying or lyric or something ( the name is from a common blackbird). and if there can be any movement to it at all.

idk why but there is just something about this screen i cant get outta my head can you help me Q.Q
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i thought maybe you can help get it outta my mind and i can keep u busy before the contest closes this week and see what wonderful things you can do with this

It deff has to say Amsel and Sanctuary other than that if u wanna throw in a saying or lyric or something ( the name is from a common blackbird). and if there can be any movement to it at all.

idk why but there is just something about this screen i cant get outta my head can you help me Q.Q

I didn't know if you meant "movement" by having animation, but I tried to incorporate movement in this sorta...

x2l2dv.png

That's one that will work within the restrictions of this forum and here's a bigger one just for fun:
    rbirlh.jpg

I think the reason you didn't like your version is cause you oversaturated the pic a bit so the picture looks a little rough/rigid which doesn't show motion like you wanted. Not sure if what I did works exactly that well either but yeah xD

I'll give it another go if you'd like something else like a wallpaper or another with that screenie!
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sooooooo lovely thank you thank you thank you!

yeah, i knew i went too far somewhere been too long to remember why i was doing what i was. But i loved the way the detail on the armor started to pop out.

But i would DIE for a wallpaper, can i ask that maybe could u keep the tips of uhhh collar/back neck thingy ( i have no idea what to call it >.>) i like the way they poke out for some reason, and i have no idea how to incorporate this, i love this bird mount, you dont need to use the screen i provided, but i would be delighted to see one in there some where ( im so depressed i traded mine T^T trying to get a new one now)
    http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r153/4chan_posters/2009-09-2618-49-26.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sooooooo lovely thank you thank you thank you!

yeah, i knew i went too far somewhere been too long to remember why i was doing what i was. But i loved the way the detail on the armor started to pop out.

But i would DIE for a wallpaper, can i ask that maybe could u keep the tips of uhhh collar/back neck thingy ( i have no idea what to call it >.>) i like the way they poke out for some reason, and i have no idea how to incorporate this, i love this bird mount, you dont need to use the screen i provided, but i would be delighted to see one in there some where ( im so depressed i traded mine T^T trying to get a new one now)
    http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r153/4chan_posters/2009-09-2618-49-26.jpg

I at one point had that birdie too but sold it cause it was a good deal the next day b:surrender I hope you get your new one soon!
    Maybe you like this?

1024x768.jpg
    1024x768

1024x640.jpg
    1024x640

Edit: I think the hosting sites resized them to 800x600 sry >_>
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • MeIony - Dreamweaver
    MeIony - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Alright, another siggie request. xD I really hope you love your hobby <3

It can be either picture, I don't care. :3

http://i56.tinypic.com/2pt2ec3.png
    or
    http://i53.tinypic.com/2w5697a.jpg

uhm... as for text. I guess just my name and my server.. really, anything you think is appropiate for the screenie you choose. xD
    Thank you in advance b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cute I <3 my Haxxie c:
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

or

uhm... as for text. I guess just my name and my server.. really, anything you think is appropiate for the screenie you choose. xD

Omgawd, another bald archer b:angry
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options

or

Sorry I took so long, lot of work getting piled on me recently.

I wasn't sure what really to do, but I tried something anyway xD Let me know if you have any other ideas and I'll try the next time I get some time.

2m4t0sx.jpg
  • Zushie - Raging Tide
    Zushie - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hi Susylu. Could you make me a siggy? ^^
    I like the way you usually make them, and i would like my name (Zushie) and "Raging Tide" in it.

Here's the picture ^^

tyvm <3
    I've got demon blood in me,
    this disease pumping through my veins,
    and i can't ever rip it out or scrub it clean.
    I'm a whole new level of freak!
    b:laugh
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hi Susylu. Could you make me a siggy? ^^
    I like the way you usually make them, and i would like my name (Zushie) and "Raging Tide" in it.

Here's the picture ^^

tyvm <3

I hope this works for you:

311w7xz.png

If you don't like I can always make changes. I'm sorry I only made one to choose from where as I usually do a couple but I gotta head off to sleep. xD
  • Zushie - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Tyvm Susylu <3 I like it, you got skills ^^
  • Zushie - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Tyvm Susylu <3 I like it, you got skills ^^
  • Arjunro - Heavens Tear
    Arjunro - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hi Susylu! Iv been wondering if you had a thread for sig's for a while now! your very good!!!!!

they stand out so great :) i was wondering if you could make me one with this pic

2pphphg.png

I already know i will love it b:dirty
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    @Zushie

You're welcome, happy you liked it!

@Arjuno

Hey, glad you stopped by :) and thanks!

Hopefully one of these will catch your fancy. If you don't like any of these let me know what you'd like changed and I can always make new ones for you til you like it.

69hr0w.png

11tx4s5.png

The new black background makes all the sigi colors look bolder now so going to have to work on adjusting them a bit so they don't kill my eyes with all the brightness against the black...
  • Arjunro - Heavens Tear
    Arjunro - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wow your fast! lol

i like them all so maybe ill just rotate them =)
    they are awesome thank you!
  • VenusKiss - Dreamweaver
    VenusKiss - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Omg such an Amazing Artist! :D ur REALLY REALLY GOOD :D b:laugh
    was hoping if u can make a sketch out of my main, Kiss. b:victory
    http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l624/Catherine_Seen/?action=view&current=Venuskiss.jpg
    i will LOVE it :D<3
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    whenever you have time, here's a screenie of my mystic for the sig, pm me if you need any better shots b:cute

etsunacloseup.png
    Retired b:bye
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wow your fast! lol

i like them all so maybe ill just rotate them =)
    they are awesome thank you!

:) I made another one cause I didn't really like the text on those:
    1jlnxe.png
    Omg such an Amazing Artist! :D ur REALLY REALLY GOOD :D
    was hoping if u can make a sketch out of my main, Kiss.
    http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l624/Catherine_Seen/?action=view&current=Venuskiss.jpg
    i will LOVE it :D<3

Thank you!! I did sketch you yesterday but I need to make some adjustments xD I'll get it posted when it's done!
    whenever you have time, here's a screenie of my mystic for the sig, pm me if you need any better shots

How are these two?
    1zxpshu.png

230eis.jpg

And of course if you don't like those I will remake!
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How are these two?
    1zxpshu.png

230eis.jpg

And of course if you don't like those I will remake!

both are pretty b:cute
    i can't decide on which to use first b:surrender
    Retired b:bye
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hey Susy :) I hate to ask you of this (again...) but could you make me another siggy? Just do whatever you want with this one however I would like Equinox on it as usual :')

http://img821.imageshack.us/g/20110101132626.png/
    ^ link to album
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hey Susy :) I hate to ask you of this (again...) but could you make me another siggy? Just do whatever you want with this one however I would like Equinox on it as usual :')

http://img821.imageshack.us/g/20110101132626.png/
    ^ link to album

Alright, sorry about that. I've been on FW whenever I had time to game and haven't been checking forums xD

I'll get to work on it right now.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Here hope one works if not I'll try and make another asap
    2isfgip.png

1z5lxxy.png
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    They're great Susy :) I really like the first one!

And you're playing FW, too? :) If you happen to coincidentally be on the Storm server, I'm Aria :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]