I draw you?

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Your work is amazing! I've never had Jaz drawn before, so if you can find the time, I'd love for you to draw her!

Here's a couple of screenshots:

http://i51.tinypic.com/b823r4.png

Thanks so much! Sure, I'd love to give her a try :) She really cute b:chuckle I'll try and get sketching soon... hopefully b:shocked
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    I feel bad for not posting, so here's a couple ones I did since caffeine is keeping me awake... They're just sketches tho, no color for now. Will work on these, and trying others soon!

Ravyn_Beauty

o03wrc.jpg

2iizrma.jpg

Mizabi
    Tried two different styles here - one a little more "stylized" than the other. I'll keep working on her, and I'll try and get the lovebird hair better (I drew that without reference so I couldn't remember what it really looks like xD)

2mfc6dh.jpg

1z5t2ec.jpg
  • Misspoppycok - Heavens Tear
    Misspoppycok - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If you have any spare time, I'd love for you to draw Poppy b:cute Feel free to draw her however you want~ :D Your drawings are getting better and better btw b:victory Keep it up!
    Art page: [behrblud.deviantart.com]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    If you have any spare time, I'd love for you to draw Poppy b:cute Feel free to draw her however you want~ :D Your drawings are getting better and better btw b:victory Keep it up!

Thank you so much for your compliment (although actually I don't think I've improved at all just started to get back into the habbit of drawing xD) ! I will give her a try too... but Finals are coming up tho and yeah :(

Also... I'm still waiting for you to draw me! I'll be patient though, I think your work is superb :) Your shading is really great. I definitely need to improve in that area... I usually go from light to dark too fast >_> I practiced with Graviora again xD

2922z40.jpg
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    awwww i love that one Su
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • SmexiCasey - Lost City
    SmexiCasey - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Susy your drawings are awesomeee >:3 lol <3 here is another picture of my ep if you could please draw her? =]

2lt3wch.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    I'm proud to say, I got 14 drawings done during class today (didn't do much so just drew throughout the lecture b:laugh)

I have them scanned, but I'm going out for a bit so stayed tuned :) I actually spent more than a couple minutes on most of these so I like them better xP

Drew the following:

JellyToast
    SmexiCasey
    Kyna
    SerenityMare
    Graviora
    Dorset
    KuXing
    Mizabi
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:chuckle Again, Susy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Misspoppycok - Heavens Tear
    Misspoppycok - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Thank you so much for your compliment (although actually I don't think I've improved at all just started to get back into the habbit of drawing xD) ! I will give her a try too... but Finals are coming up tho and yeah :(

Also... I'm still waiting for you to draw me! I'll be patient though, I think your work is superb :) Your shading is really great. I definitely need to improve in that area... I usually go from light to dark too fast >_> I practiced with Graviora again xD
    Eep...finals... x___x dun remind me b:chuckle and (*fiendish smile* i might have been slightly lazy over thanksgiving break...but!) I'll get to yeeewz! >:D DW! Oh! and shading xD... there's so many ways to shade but...it all goes back to, hehe sry, practice :PP You can do mastah it b:chuckle I know you can.
    b:chuckle Again, Susy?
    *giggles* she seems to like you, Gravi xP
    Art page: [behrblud.deviantart.com]
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I feel bad for not posting, so here's a couple ones I did since caffeine is keeping me awake... They're just sketches tho, no color for now. Will work on these, and trying others soon!

Ravyn_Beauty

2iizrma.jpg

This one is just soooo cute!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Actually looking back at these now I'm not sure I like them... Oh well xD I'll wait til next class to sketch again! Hope you all like these tho.

So here we go.

Dorset: I remember you asked me to draw her more serious, so this is what I came up with. I know you had a makeover since then, but this screenshot was the only one I had to work with. School doesn't let me access forums on their net ...

2liebmp.jpg

JellyToast: I tried a completely different style for the first, I don't think I like it. The second one isn't great either, I'll try again next time.

2qbyema.jpg

2h7did2.jpg

Mizabi: Here you go! Celestial Bard with lovebird hairdress! I'm working on the one you said I should draw both our characters together.

2d1a15u.jpg

Hate only being able to post 4 pictures per post...
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    KuiXing: Here you go without the shiny lips... I messed up on her hair a bit but I think I at least got the eyes right haha

2z512t4.jpg

Kyna: I hope you find this one more to be like your character. I failed in several ways, but I think it's better than the last one.

2q3vepd.jpg

SerenityMare: I redrew you with the Aegean... however class finished while I was still working on it so it's not completely finished. I might do a whole other one tho instead of finishing this one.

2qtxy7c.jpg

Graviora: How can I not keep trying to draw you xD Here's one with the Eastern hair. I STILL can't get her to look exactly like you, I think it's the eyes and the angle. I'll keep working at it.

1z4eqz6.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    SmexiCasey: I had the MOST difficultly trying to draw you... Often it ended up looking too much like Graviora I was really frustrated. These are the ones I think are more unique and more like your characters than the other xD The second one I try putting both your Cleric and Veno. I'll keep trying on yours too of course!

11gu0rq.jpg

ip5tmr.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Here's some of the ones that I did before I came up with that top one for Casey:

2cekrae.jpg

de2xrc.jpg

96b705.jpg

ANYWAY that's all for now. If you have any tips on how to make them look more personalized and your character, or any comments on any drawing please post~

And Poppy I will continue to practice when I have time! It just seems like the only time I'm motivated to try something is during class when I'm bored to death.... lol
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    This one is just soooo cute!

Thanks b:laugh I'll try drawing you as a chibi too if you'd like!
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Mizabi: Here you go! Celestial Bard with lovebird hairdress! I'm working on the one you said I should draw both our characters together.

2d1a15u.jpg

let me just stare at it for a bit...! b:thanks

love the pose you picked, and i can't wait to see the one of both our chars b:victory
    Retired b:bye
  • Prudynce - Heavens Tear
    Prudynce - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ahh, I'd love to see what you can do with Pru!
    http://i53.tinypic.com/23hkroi.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY to the amazing Dorset!
    Playin' since 08 ^_~
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    HEY SUUUU!!!! I can has une request? i should like one of Both Dors and HeartandSoul looking badass together with them looking all sassy? liek full length liek the one above? shall post pics after maint

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Ahh, I'd love to see what you can do with Pru!
    http://i53.tinypic.com/23hkroi.jpg

will do :)
    HEY SUUUU!!!! I can has une request? i should like one of Both Dors and HeartandSoul looking badass together with them looking all sassy? liek full length liek the one above? shall post pics after maint

I can give it a try sure b:shocked if you can get me good reference shots I can make em better b:laugh
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    im workign on getting a reference pic for you now. i cant log into pwi and as usual i am tryign to instruct the takign of screenshots through msn with my hubby ROFL

yup guys imma back!

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    fash-1.jpg

voila this is the fash we would like them in (dont worry boiut colouring them in the fash isnt dyed yet anyways on Heart) just pose them in any sassy pose xd tyty!

yup guys imma back!

• Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Thanks b:laugh I'll try drawing you as a chibi too if you'd like!

Ooh, that sounds great! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • SmexiCasey - Lost City
    SmexiCasey - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Susy i absolutely love the ones you did of my Cleric <3
    Your an amazing drawer <3!!! b:dirtyb:thanks Tyyy they look absolutely adorable <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited December 2010

SerenityMare: I redrew you with the Aegean... however class finished while I was still working on it so it's not completely finished. I might do a whole other one tho instead of finishing this one.

Awh! Thank you so much. :) You're an amazing artist. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Thanks for all your encouragement guys :)

Hopefully I'll get around to practicing more, especially on the characters I have yet to try.

b:laugh
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Ravyn_Beauty

o03wrc.jpg

2iizrma.jpg

Lol at these two. I dig this style.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    ROFL suuuu i literally ONLY just noticed you had drawn Dors again. thankyou i love it. shes a bit of a ***** at heart xd
    hope you find time to draw my hubby (on his girl sin) and me together xd dw if you havnt. lovels
    !!!

yup guys imma back!

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    Lol at these two. I dig this style.

I didn't know you checked this section of forums. Thanks though haha :)
    ROFL suuuu i literally ONLY just noticed you had drawn Dors again. thankyou i love it. shes a bit of a ***** at heart xd
    hope you find time to draw my hubby (on his girl sin) and me together xd dw if you havnt. lovels
    !!!

Wow really? b:laugh I haven't gotten started on it, it's finals this week and I haven't been motivated to work on anything. DW though, I will get to it. Do you have the one of my and Teny finished tho b:cry
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    nope nowhere near finished im afraid sorry its taking so long.... it makes me sad :( im unfortinatly in the same situation as you. school work is a bit rediculous right now. never fear it will be done i havnt forgotten xd and dw i wasnt rushing u on the artwork. i dont mind when its done xd

yup guys imma back!

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    nope nowhere near finished im afraid sorry its taking so long.... it makes me sad :( im unfortinatly in the same situation as you. school work is a bit rediculous right now. never fear it will be done i havnt forgotten xd and dw i wasnt rushing u on the artwork. i dont mind when its done xd

Aww ok xD Take all the time you need Dorset, I don't want you worrying over it during school work. b:surrender It's funny cause my uni blocks the forums/any gaming site, but you can still log into game b:laugh