5aps Nerf

Options

Comments

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ok, prove it. Post a screen shot of your unsparked, non crit nox gas AoE on a lvl 95 or better mob and I will do the same on the same mob. Also post a screen shot of your character info in the same screenshot since you seem to base most of your claims about your veno off your stats and to prove you are the veno's user and the base mag DD. Don't try to photoshop a fake screen shot either. I can detect that with software I have. Until then any claim you spew from an anonymous, unvarifiable character in some anonymous server about anything raises serious questions about said claim's validity not to mention how stupid you look calling others names based on unvarifiable claims. At least with me others know who I am and know where my character is and can varify what I say. So put up or shut up.

Also, as said earlier, only an idiot would compare the cumulative DD from a caster's AoE on multiple targets to a Barb doing 1 v 1 DD to a single mob. That kind of embelishment is not only dishonest it's stupid.

Blah embellish blah unverifiable blah validity blah . -You ever shut up? The more you type: the stupider you come across.

http://img641.imageshack.us/i/nivastock.png/

http://img6.imageshack.us/i/20110112162132.png/

-Not posted to be manipulated so it doesn't conform to your standards but it does humiliate you -huh? You said you hit for 14k, so no need for a screen shot. You already confessed that you fail.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It all depends on your build and weapon...could have both of you post magic and weapon and we'd be able to figure it out from there.

Or I could say **** it...consider the source and move on. I think that makes more sense.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • tweakz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Or I could say **** it...consider the source and move on. I think that makes more sense.

I like how you made all kinds of ridiculous accusations against me and then edited this post after seeing my ss's. b:chuckle

Oh, and if you want to harp on me for name calling: all you have to do is look back at earlier posts where you and others start it. -I don't. I own a website with a forum that gets ~15 viewers every 5 minutes. I don't allow name calling and personal attacks on it. I only started doing it here because that's how this pigpen is run. You're just a hypocrite, liar, and troll that probably doesn't make it far on better moderated sites.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    Blah embellish blah unverifiable blah validity blah . -You ever shut up? The more you type: the stupider you come across.

-Not posted to be manipulated so it doesn't conform to your standards but it does humiliate you -huh? You said you hit for 14k, so no need for a screen shot. You already confessed that you fail.

1 see mediocre damage 1v1 on a mob 10 lvl lower then you, wtf does that prove?

any good sin can 2 aoe shot 50 mobs in OVS(no single/double/triple spark) ohh this all proves anything?
  • tweakz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    1 see mediocre damage 1v1 on a mob 10 lvl lower then you, wtf does that prove?

True! Great observation!
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I like how you made all kinds of ridiculous accusations against me and then edited this post after seeing my ss's. b:chuckle

Oh, and if you want to harp on me for name calling: all you have to do is look back at earlier posts where you and others start it. -I don't. I own a website with a forum that gets ~15 viewers every 5 minutes. I don't allow name calling and personal attacks on it. I only started doing it here because that's how this pigpen is run. You're just a hypocrite, liar, and troll that probably doesn't make it far on better moderated sites.

I like how you clearly hit for 27k noncrit.

And then shove us a picture of an R8 weapon with 2 saphire gems +6.

My veno hits roughly 10k with minimum magic, and a +5 Sakra-Devanum-Lundra (2 G9Saphs) at level 83.

On mobs 7 levels above her.

You have a 10% increase in damage on those 92 mobs, I have a 7% decrease.

I cant truly believe your damage is quite that low, you should be dealing at least triple the damage I do to those mobs.

Now, lets be nice and fair here. Go hit Chientien in 1-1 with all your mad magical skillz and do a proper, repeatable, stable damage test stating which spell, and which version (Demon , Sage, Lv10) you used.

a Lv10 skill would be nice, its easier to get a comparison done.

Id also like your inventory window open on screen to show you are not using attack charms :)
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I got a new pet, called it tweakz...
    it dies whenever possible...

b:laugh
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I got a new pet, called it tweakz...
    it dies whenever possible...

b:laugh

Im officially naming my lure pet Tweakz now.

Your inspiration is a blessing.

---

Now I just need a lure pet I dont mind getting killed....
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options

Ok I apologize. You were right and I am wrong about the DD. I have the same weapon +5 but I'm statted for heavy armor. That may explain why my DD is less than yours but you may reconsider name-calling as that makes you look stupid.

And yes I will post an image of me killing the same mob. I said I would. Only editing of the image is removing names of other players.

http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/jpac36/?action=view&current=2011-01-1216-05-46.jpg

• tweakz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I like how you clearly hit for 27k noncrit.

And then shove us a picture of an R8 weapon with 2 saphire gems +6.

My veno hits roughly 10k with minimum magic, and a +5 Sakra-Devanum-Lundra (2 G9Saphs) at level 83.

On mobs 7 levels above her.

You have a 10% increase in damage on those 92 mobs, I have a 7% decrease.

I cant truly believe your damage is quite that low, you should be dealing at least triple the damage I do to those mobs.

Now, lets be nice and fair here. Go hit Chientien in 1-1 with all your mad magical skillz and do a proper, repeatable, stable damage test stating which spell, and which version (Demon , Sage, Lv10) you used.

a Lv10 skill would be nice, its easier to get a comparison done.

Id also like your inventory window open on screen to show you are not using attack charms :)

Woah boy.. first you make it out as if I'm hitting weak, then you want evidence of no attack charm. -I didn't even think of that one, but did think that the person originally egging me to post ss's would come up with some nonsense excuse to throw out the ss. Well you found one -bravo. I didn't use an attack charm other than Jone's Blessing. If I embellish you, or the other troll: you will continue to find holes (like the fact that I can professionally edit images). As Mosz stated: it was a mediocre shot. There's no need to prove it, and there's no point in catering to your demands. I'm not asking you to prove anything because what you said was credible about how hard you hit. What's it say about a person's intelligence if they can't discern whether my claims are credible or not? -It just makes them look stupid or ignorant to demand evidence.
  • tweakz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ok I apologize. You were right and I am wrong about the DD. I have the same weapon +5 but I'm statted for heavy armor. That may explain why my DD is less than yours but you may reconsider name-calling as that makes you look stupid.

Not reconsidering. This is how the mods run this forum, and it's how you treat people as well. I feel stupid for even participating here, but there are some appreciative people. You want a change: make one in yourself. You started with the insults, and continue with it in this quote ^^. If it were up to me: none of it would be tolerated.
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Woah boy.. first you make it out as if I'm hitting weak, then you want evidence of no attack charm. -I didn't even think of that one, but did think that the person originally egging me to post ss's would come up with some nonsense excuse to throw out the ss. Well you found one -bravo. I didn't use an attack charm other than Jone's Blessing. If I embellish you, or the other troll: you will continue to find holes (like the fact that I can professionally edit images). As Mosz stated: it was a mediocre shot. There's no need to prove it, and there's no point in catering to your demands. I'm not asking you to prove anything because what you said was credible about how hard you hit. What's it say about a person's intelligence if they can't discern whether my claims are credible or not? -It just makes them look stupid or ignorant to demand evidence.

I seriously doubt you can professionally edit images. And yes, you hit weaker than I would suspect on those mobs.

Im sorry that ive asked for more detailed proof instead of rolling over and taking what is basically poor quality un-verifiable (By myself and most others) evidence and asking you to improve it a bit.

Hell I didnt even metion the Pataka and its absolutely redonkulous min-max range of damage.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options

I edited after seeing your post because I was wrong. Take it for what it is. As for the name calling, I never started it, I just referred to your namecalling in previous posts b:laugh

I guess you're unable to rise above the 'pigs' in this pig pen as you want to call it when you try to make points. Just illustrates your continuing lack of character but continue to call me and everyone else a troll or whatever. I was just saying name-calling is no substitute for a rebuttle. That's why it makes you look stupid.

Goodbye.

• Jadsia - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I seriously doubt you can professionally edit images. And yes, you hit weaker than I would suspect on those mobs.

Im sorry that ive asked for more detailed proof instead of rolling over and taking what is basically poor quality un-verifiable (By myself and most others) evidence and asking you to improve it a bit.

Hell I didnt even metion the Pataka and its absolutely redonkulous min-max range of damage.

One could also suggest that he double sparked then used a spark pot and master Li's (sic) technique to recover chi faster to get that DD. That image is a partial screen shot but who cares anyway.

• Jadsia - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Not reconsidering. This is how the mods run this forum, and it's how you treat people as well. I feel stupid for even participating here, but there are some appreciative people. You want a change: make one in yourself. You started with the insults, and continue with it in this quote ^^. If it were up to me: none of it would be tolerated.

But you do have some control over yourself do you not? So it IS up to you.

I didn't start with the insults. I started with the fact that you are comparing cumulative AoE DD (400k+ on some mobs or boss+mobs) from a veno to a 1 v 1 DD from a barb followed by a comment of how idiotic that is. Maybe you should enlighten all us trolls as to how that even makes sense conidering that you should have focused on the DD your AoE did to that 1 mob the barb is hitting causing you to steal the aggro in the 1st place.

~edit~ Forget it. too far off topic. Apologies.

• tweakz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I was just saying name-calling is no substitute for a rebuttle. That's why it makes you look stupid.

Goodbye.

There's no point in rebutting with someone that makes no sense, and you continue your hypocrisy: " That's why it makes you look stupid."

You look like ****. If I wanted to say that constructively: I'd send you a pm, but I prefer to just continue insulting publicly (like you like to do).

Something everyone should do when they see something they dislike in other people is evaluate themselves. Lazy people point the finger at other lazy people. Stupid people call other people stupid. Annoying people are easily annoyed. Try some self evaluation because pointing the finger is making you look stupid.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    There's no point in rebutting with someone that makes no sense, and you continue your hypocrisy: " That's why it makes you look stupid."

You look like ****. If I wanted to say that constructively: I'd send you a pm, but I prefer to just continue insulting publicly (like you like to do).

Something everyone should do when they see something they dislike in other people is evaluate themselves. Lazy people point the finger at other lazy people. Stupid people call other people stupid. Annoying people are easily annoyed. Try some self evaluation because pointing the finger is making you look stupid.

pot calling the kettle black...

Funny how you continue to evade the original comment about comparing the DD of a Veno's cumulative 400k+ AoE on a bunch of mobs to a barb's DD on a single mob issue though. Instead you prefer to personally attack me. *sigh *

• Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Players with 5.0 would leave and PWE would lose profit.

No they wouldn't, not at all.

Think about it, sure someone might spend $600ish to get 5aps but after that they are set. They can just farm Nirvana to fund anything else that they want. Also if everyone is farming Nirvana for $$$ then there is more raps and canys going into the economy and so the price of buying a Nirvana wep with RL cash goes down as the materials are redly available. So in all reality people with 5aps CS less and are lowering the price of Nirvana gear so others don't have to CS as much to get Nirv gear.
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You have no idea how much I'm laughing at your post right now. You STILL don't quite get it and it still sounds like you yourself would make a nab mistake.

Yeap

@ Naivety

white voodoo + soul of retaliation + psychics will + soulburn = Dead sin

If you have white and retaliation on when the sin comes outta stealth they will most likely end up stunning themselves, giving you time to psychics will or expel/domain

Edit: double post sorry QQ and btw Soul of Retaliation messes with shadow tele & Naivety u can't stun a psy when they are in Psychics Will, (not with a normal attack stun anyways, idk about occ ice) they just resist it.
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeap

@ Naivety

white voodoo + soul of retaliation + psychics will + soulburn = Dead sin

If you have white and retaliation on when the sin comes outta stealth they will most likely end up stunning themselves, giving you time to psychics will or expel/domain

I dont autoattack (Read "incredibly rarely"), Soulburn is much less of a threat to me than most other sins. Maze Steps deals with the Stun and as someone suggested earlier, triggering a weak genie skill just before impact will wipe the retaliation out with little effort and risk.

AD is a skill anyone can use and everyone will use. If I see it, I dissapear, or suffer for my stupidity of staying out.

Psy will will hopefully be overcome with the combo I mentioned above. Of course thats risky, but what isnt?

Also, I dont attack whitevoodo Psychics.

I wait until they switch, then drop them. If they dont switch, I dont kill them.

But they all switch sooner or later b:sin

The only thing that would even slightly bother me is the chance of silence skill you use, but im fairly sure that shares CD with the reflect skill right? If not, its so rare that I seriously cannot remember getting hit by it.

Anyway, il be hunting Longknife down from now on. I want to face a pr0 Psy, see just how difficult they can be.b:shocked

If anyone tells me to try urDian, il kill you, you know that aint happening >_>

---
    EDIT :

Assuming you are correct with the Psy will also being an antistun (Thats kinda ***, but eh, w/e), stealth ftw.

-Stealth that makes me immune to stuns/movement debuffs for a brief but very, very useful moment upon cast, as well as purifying. <3
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Try urDian, please. You can eviscerate my corpse as many times as you want afterwards. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I dont autoattack (Read "incredibly rarely"), Soulburn is much less of a threat to me than most other sins. Maze Steps deals with the Stun and as someone suggested earlier, triggering a weak genie skill just before impact will wipe the retaliation out with little effort and risk.

AD is a skill anyone can use and everyone will use. If I see it, I dissapear, or suffer for my stupidity of staying out.

Psy will will hopefully be overcome with the combo I mentioned above. Of course thats risky, but what isnt?

Also, I dont attack whitevoodo Psychics.

I wait until they switch, then drop them. If they dont switch, I dont kill them.

But they all switch sooner or later b:sin

The only thing that would even slightly bother me is the chance of silence skill you use, but im fairly sure that shares CD with the reflect skill right? If not, its so rare that I seriously cannot remember getting hit by it.

Anyway, il be hunting Longknife down from now on. I want to face a pr0 Psy, see just how difficult they can be.b:shocked

---
    EDIT :

Assuming you are correct with the Psy will also being an antistun (Thats kinda ***, but eh, w/e), stealth ftw.

-Stealth that makes me immune to stuns/movement debuffs for a brief but very, very useful moment upon cast, as well as purifying. <3

psy will isnt anti-stun.
    but if the skill u have deals physical damage we will resist it (like when u use IG/sutra).

soul of silence doesnt share a cd with sor or soul of stunning; normaly it activates 1 every ten times.

soul of stunning shares a cd with sor.

why am i giving u advice on how to kill us? dunno xd
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Try urDian, please. You can eviscerate my corpse as many times as you want afterwards. b:chuckle

Help me get Rank 9 and il try it.

Il get the Medals of Glory from my grinding and the rep too, you get me the 2049795 chips.

Deal? b:kiss
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I think I should be scared of you Naivety lol

You sound like a smart sin unlike 99% of the sin population that just stealth, sparks and auto attacks.

And no soul of silence is a permanent 10min buff that randomly activates.

I think I might run away next time I see you outta a SZ b:shocked or perhaps just white voodoo and then im safe right? b:laugh
  • ThunderSoul - Lost City
    ThunderSoul - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

And yes I will post an image of me killing the same mob. I said I would. Only editing of the image is removing names of other players.

http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/jpac36/?action=view&current=2011-01-1216-05-46.jpg

Wow! What a historic thread! Someone actually admitting being wrong and having enough humility to apologize for it?

Jadsia <--- Totall Class

And the other who doesn't even have the decency to at least acknowledge that and continue to trash talk?

tweakz <--- Total A s s

Got to admit it. Regardless of who's right or wrong in the argument one thing is clear: Jadsia kicked tweakz's a s s when it came to earning my respect for reasons stated above. Honest people endulge in a little humility when they are wrong while dishonest people don't.

Curious though, Jadsia's pic shows the full screen shot with proof of mag attack stats and DD on the mob while tweakz posted a cropped image of dd on the mob and a separate ? image of a weapon stat ? Hmmmmm, dare I speculate why...
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah totally agree, Jadsia, it is nice when someone admits that they are wrong.

tweaks on the other hand.................................... lets not talk about that

Oh and I couldn't help but wonder, Jadsia, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR MAG AND PHYS DEF!? 1.8k pdef and ur HA? 8 mag def? hmmm did u get debuffed or something?
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    think its 8k+ mdef being cut off...she was obviously in robie gear
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options
    http://img41.imageshack.us/i/facepalmfd.jpg/

I should have noticed that lol

but still, 1.8k pdef and ur HA? that doesn't really make much sense.
  • ThunderSoul - Lost City
    ThunderSoul - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    http://img41.imageshack.us/i/facepalmfd.jpg/

I should have noticed that lol

but still, 1.8k pdef and ur HA? that doesn't really make much sense.

I am statted to wear HH 90 HA but I can also wear my rank 8 arcane armor which I was when I took that screen shot. You can barely notice I have 8K+ metal defense (others are the same) there and 221 strength. I swapped out the belt that gives the other 6 strength for the HA for the arcane belt hence 221 instead of 227. I was trying to get the mag attack as high as I could for the screen shot. Kind of nice being switch between the 2 armors.

Also, I was just messing around and took these screen shots that are remarkably close to tweakz:

http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/jpac36/?action=view&current=FakeDD.jpg

and

http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/jpac36/?action=view&current=weapon.jpg

The 1st one is fake. I 2 sparked and then potted to get a spark + 50 chi before I hit the mob with 25K but it appears that I did 25K normal dd. It shows my chi 3 spark + just a bit over half exactly how tweakz looks.

My original image upload included the character info that clearly shows the mag attack plus 3 sparks and a full chi bar. Did that so there is no question that the DD on the mob is real numbers and not faked like the one I posted above that looks almost just like tweakz.

~edited for clarity~

Here are the images tweakz posted:

And here is my original image that I posted:

http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/...1216-05-46.jpg
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Woah woah woah

thunder your'e Jadsia?

So you have an argument with tweakz on ur main and then post on your alt about how classy Jadsia is and how she earned your respect? O.o