All Christmas Event celestial fashion has been sent out!

Comments

• NobueItoh - Dreamweaver
    NobueItoh - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I didn't receive the celestial fashion set on two of my charakters either and made a ticket for each of them yesterday as suggested. Today the two missing fashion sets mysteriously appeared in my mailbox and I'm really happy with them (despite the crappy colors I got).

Thanks a lot PWI Support! =)
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I just checked my mail and I saw that I got it, thank you very much.

Unfortunately, all the items are green, the colour which I despise the most after brown... I won't be wearing it. ;_;
  • Kalirin - Sanctuary
    Kalirin - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yay finally got mine too after sending in a ticket a few days ago and lovely shade of lime green most of it so im off to dye it all...thanks PWI for finally sending me the fash b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sanct - 100 Sage Cleric
    Sanct - 100 Demon Bm
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Got the fashion to b:laugh
    Big ty GM's b:thanks
    Colours dont fit at all together but well idc can die them b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • /Oblivion - Harshlands18
    /Oblivion - Harshlands18 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I got my fash today. b:dirty Havn't had time to send in ticket yet though. b:chuckle No need now, luckily. b:chuckle
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Since I didnt know about it , thanks for the Cool Fashion... ON MY SHOP TOON !! Lol yeah I know my fault for not knowing Lol b:surrender
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    Ratsael - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ty for the fash, but I am stilling missing it on my Psychic, RaveR_mnant. :) I'll wait until the 14th before ticketing.
    Friends call me, "RaveR." My enemies call me, "..." b:bye

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • Talmorskitty - Sanctuary
    Talmorskitty - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Thank you GMs I logged on today and finally got my fashion b:kissb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] wreaking havoc on sanctuary server
  • Mania - Lost City
    Mania - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Got my fash! ty gms <333
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    " Thank you for your patience. We apologize for the long wait and appreciate your continued support.

If you have not already received the Celestial Fashion Set on a character that you believe is eligible for it, please wait until Friday January 14th as we continue to go through and send it to those characters who have not yet received it.

If this response does not pertain to your issue, please reject this solution and we will investigate further. "

I like the last line.

I think everyone who shoulda got it but didnt should get 2k free Gold. b:victory
  • Ayarana - Dreamweaver
    Ayarana - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I finally got all of mine in the mail! Thanks PWI.

On a side note, three of my characters got at least 2 pieces that are green (not all the same shade though)...that's pretty funny. What are the odds?

Now I can sell the junk I had before and make some money though! :)
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i got my fash on both my characters this morning . But its likely i got the fash last nite but i wasnt on .

cent got REALLY lucky on the colors o-o.

2011-01-0810-50-58.jpg

wizzy........... not so much lol

2011-01-0811-01-53.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Fash for my last two charas arrived <3
    More odd purple/green mix haha
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lol can i see how they look myralis? im curious XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    hmm so wait another week? care to tell us what the actual problem was Frankie - did someone stick the wrong filter on a spreadsheet? if that is what it is, then just say so. no need for secrecy in this case. people make mistakes it would be just nice to know what the mistake was. call it customer peace of mind.

btw yes you have a higher chance of getting green fashion than any other color in my experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yay I got my fashion for both Kimi and my cleric Pixie. I got all green on my cleric and Kimi got pink bottems brown shoes and a light green top. Good thing I got dyes for Kimib:laugh\

Afer I dyed them: http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae345/Isuck33/Kimi.png
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You could sticky this, I mean it is kinda a pressing issue...
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    not really, the problem was solved.

Tho there may be a problem still because as of yet my Psychic on my alt account still has yet to receive it. He was the second toon I got to 10 hrs. As well as the first toon I used Pk mode for.

Other then that no real problem that I know of. ^ ^
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Submitted ticket as well.

I received mine yesterday.
  • RobberHood - Lost City
    RobberHood - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    My archer still don't have it and I submitted a ticket on another matter almost a month ago and still got no reply to it. I am convinced the tickets do NOT get answered or any help given unless you spend LOTS of cash in the cash shop.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I don't see why you guys are getting angry at things that pwe is giving away for free

so many ungrateful b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lol can i see how they look myralis? im curious XD

I kinda got some shade of pink/purple and a green in every set but my both clerics lol
    (myra got grey+pink, little cleric is all blue lol)

I actually like my venos tho, the colours are so vibrant and look nice together :D
    And my sins Im gonna keep as set too, just the boots.. grr..
    Archer & wiz... hmm decent I guess.
    Barb & bm.... PW hates my male chars..... no no no b:infuriated

freecelestialfash.jpg
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    still waiting on my fashion to reach here. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I don't see why you guys are getting angry at things that pwe is giving away for free

so many ungrateful b:surrender

pointless trolling is also pointless...

I can't see any raging posts - disappointment yes, which can be expected if people put in the required time and due to a fault at pwe end did not get their gift. you raging at "ragers" really helps keep things calm. ijs. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
    edited January 2011
    pointless trolling is also pointless...

I can't see any raging posts - disappointment yes, which can be expected if people put in the required time and due to a fault at pwe end did not get their gift. you raging at "ragers" really helps keep things calm. ijs. b:surrender

+1 to this

Not getting mad with PWE any more, simply disenchanted/disappointed that when I have put my time in and still waiting for them to get their act together. No fashion still, and need to wait until friday to raise another ticket? lol Seriously though how many people did not get the fashion they were promised if it is taking this long to send out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    My archer still don't have it and I submitted a ticket on another matter almost a month ago and still got no reply to it. I am convinced the tickets do NOT get answered or any help given unless you spend LOTS of cash in the cash shop.

Heh... I'm hoping once this fashion stuff gets resolved, I'll see an update to the quest-related ticket I have open... I wanna turn in. b:sad

I really really hope that the tickets are all just delayed due to sheer number of people who didn't get fashion, now that holidays are over...

PWE, hiring people to help deal with tickets till you guys get caught up? I'm local... b:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
    edited January 2011
    Well looks like I am the only one still not kitted out in the fashion even though I met the requirements of the event. I have updated my ticket (as advised by support in their previous reply) and will wait to see if they can actually do the right thing for a change.

Anyone else still getting the bums rush fashionwise from PWE?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    My Cleric still hasnt got it. (Unless I log in right now to find she has....)

Im not too fussed, il bounce the ticket reply and tell them I still want it, see what they say. They did say to leave it til friday (On my ticket anyhoo), so il give em til tomorrow.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hey guys, we looked into it again, and it turns out that the second round of send outs did indeed miss some deserving folks, so we'll be sending out a third round of celestial fashion over the next couple days.

So if you don't receive your fashion by Thursday, please submit a ticket.

Thanks for your patience, everyone :)
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    Ratsael - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Friends call me, "RaveR." My enemies call me, "..." b:bye

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
This discussion has been closed.