All Christmas Event celestial fashion has been sent out!

12346»

Comments

• ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    well if I d/cd during the 19 hours Zero was online one day near the beginning of the event - he somehow managed to log himself back in and set his cat shop up again all by himself..

..wish he would do that other days when I can't be arsed doing it.

Edit: Thanks for the response Frankie. I won't be holding my breath though that this will be the last. Also doesn't explain why they can't update the tickets once in 14 days.. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Thanks frankie for coming back and not forgetting us. <3

I got a response to my ticket about a half hour ago with a date as to when I should have mine by! b:thanks

I hope I don't have to reject that solution when that date comes and passes without fashion again... b:surrender

What's boggling is that I submitted a ticket about a long-ago event that I never realized I never got all of the stuff from this morning... And it was resolved within an hour by new mail in my mailbox! b:victory Of course, they've not touched the ticket yet... *sigh*

So even that managed to be a bittersweet event, as PWE has managed yet again to manage to not communicate in a timely fashion. Especially since it can't be that hard to just close the ticket once you've done what was asked for in it, right? b:shocked

But the ticket update for the fashion today and the rapid delivery of the missing stuff from a previous event today shows that they are at least trying to make things right (they've never actually really done me wrong, as far as I can recall; just not seeing eye to eye with me on resolutions in the past...). So for this, I commend PWE, though with a little note that they still need to learn to communicate better. :D
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • BloodyThorns - Heavens Tear
    BloodyThorns - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hey everyone, the GM's are still working on finishing up preparations for sending out what will hopefully be the last round of fashion.

If you have not already done so, please submit a ticket.

If you have already sent in a ticket, don't worry, the GM's have it and your fashion will get to you as soon as possible.

Thanks all for your continued patience in this matter-

Good, thanks for not forgetting about itb:thanks. I didn't get a reply to my ticket like Fintan though. What should I do? wait for a response? send another ticket?. Sorry I'm worried that my ticket is ignored or lost. b:sad
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I dun liek being nekkid, this better be the last round...
  • BloodyThorns - Heavens Tear
    BloodyThorns - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Got my fashion b:pleasedb:victoryb:thanks Thank you very much GMs.
  • ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    And finally got my fashion. A nice light/sky blue coat, icky green pants and brown/tan boots - guess I best get DQ farmings and try to dye those pants at least - only need another 3 random dye and a bit of luck now :). Fingers crossed that everyone else who is waiting has a nice surprise in their mailbox next time they log in.

Thanks very much Frankie for sticking with us, but I hope there are some lessons learned for the next time such an event is run - namely trying to get it right first time and keeping lines of communication open/keeping community up to date.

I do hope there will be a next time. it is a nice present for people and didnt require doing too much out of the ordinary or charging zen - it was just the organisation let it down a bit in the end, but we live and learn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I finally got mine. Thanks frankie for your patience and diligence! b:victory

Sadly, the pants came with a "skirt" as well, so they won't meet what I wanted them for. b:cry Oh well, I'm sure I'll find something to wear them with! b:laugh

And I'm with Zero, please PWE... Please have learnt some lessons from this. As I've said, I came back to PWI to this event. If I weren't so patient, I would have said "*** it" and left again without the fash and nothing good to say about the game/company.

A little active communication goes a long way. As does owning up to your "oopses". We'll never be satisfied, no, but you should do your best to make sure that our standards are high enough that we won't ditch you for the competition. b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Got my fash.

Colours suck horribly, but at least im not nekkid anymore <3

--Thanks for finally sending it.

Im also with the others, please learn form this, it was the suckiest distro youve ever done :(
  • kurokaze
    kurokaze Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I am still yet to recieve the fashion on one of my characters who I am sure clocked the required 10 hours. Should I send in a ticket for that character or is the distribution not finished yet?
  • onyx8888
    onyx8888 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I have 5 characters that i took in and out of PK mode and had online for 10 hours straight, none of them have received the fashion. I would submit tickets from all of them but my account is unable to submit a ticket because i can't verify the email on my account since it got deleted long ago. I have sent in multiple tickets over and over and over and gotten no reply as to how i can fix or change the email on this account
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
This discussion has been closed.