All Christmas Event celestial fashion has been sent out!

Options

Comments

• ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hey guys, we looked into it again, and it turns out that the second round of send outs did indeed miss some deserving folks, so we'll be sending out a third round of celestial fashion over the next couple days.

So if you don't receive your fashion by Thursday, please submit a ticket.

Thanks for your patience, everyone :)

is it ok if i just keep submitting updates on the same ticket? don't see much point opening a new one when the existing one has all the info and has been sitting there since the 7th January ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hey guys, we looked into it again, and it turns out that the second round of send outs did indeed miss some deserving folks, so we'll be sending out a third round of celestial fashion over the next couple days.

So if you don't receive your fashion by Thursday, please submit a ticket.

Thanks for your patience, everyone :)

3rd times a charm? My Cleric is nekkid, and hot as she is shes a lil bit embarresed b:sad
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Fashion Update: no update, no fashion. no luck i guess.
    Ticket Update: Noone has looked at it from PWE end in 4 days lol. Why would i expect anything else?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    im still missing my fashion Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Day 12 in the PWE house and still ZeroDefects is running around nekkid due to a mix up in the PWE Fashion Department. His Visits to the Support Diary Room still go unanswered - PWE Big Brother is obviously having a week off answering tickets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So, any takers on when round 4 of fashion will be done getting sent out? b:sad Also, the pool's open for how many rounds of fashion will be sent out before most of us in this thread give up waiting... b:cry

I wanna buy some fash, but I want to see if any of it will clash with what PWE's supposedly sending...

Also, having come back to PWI for this event, it's left a terrible taste in my mouth seeing this run worse than any of the events I've seen previously. Only communication is sporadic "we're sending more!" posts from frankie (much appreciated, btw, but not quite sufficient from PWE), and the last ticket update from PWE was "ask us after the 14th" while we're nearing a week later (anyone seen a more recent update?).

Combined with the wildly out-of-whack in-game economy, and some things I have seen in-game, it does leave one to wonder where their priorities are. I'm not here to whine or QQ, just observing what I've seen the past couple weeks since coming back to the game. But, seriously, PWE, listen to paying players who came around at/near the beginning. Most of them/us were playing on other servers prior and witnessed enough fail that you could avoid, mostly caused by immediate greed.

Step one is communicating a lot with your customers/players when an event doesn't go as planned. For example, something in the long-dormant "Official Announcements" subforum would have been nice so people would know what's up without having to read a 10+ page thread, if they find the correct one after searching the forum. Perhaps have someone sit there and copy/paste a version of frankie's responses to this thread into all the open fashion event tickets, too. At least they'd be getting updates and we'd be less antsy.

Anyhow, here's to hoping we all see our fashion by tomorrow... b:thanks
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    is it ok if i just keep submitting updates on the same ticket? don't see much point opening a new one when the existing one has all the info and has been sitting there since the 7th January ;)

Sure Zero, submitting updates on the same ticket is a-okay.

And good question
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So... who bought any of the new fash? xD

:P Disliked the sunflower set made me a chubby bunny.
    Mafia Set looks nice but only in that peachy pink original color. :x

:P The different Mohawks are fun to see and I want dreads, mon. xD
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I suppose technically it is still Wednesday in California, but still no fashion (it is nearly 8am Thursday here)

I am starting to wonder what sort of slackers you have working in the office there Frankie? If they can't take a database and extract the appropriate data correctly without making the same mistake multiple times then they need a good talking to. Getting it wrong once might be understandable, but 3 times at least now they have failed to gather the appropriate info to send fashion to deserving players. If I messed up continuosly like that at my job I would be on a disciplinary at the very least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BloodyThorns - Heavens Tear
    BloodyThorns - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I wonder if people who were skipped in the first giveaway actually got thei fash in the second or third round of sent fashion. I still don't got mine, and my ticket hasn't even been replied yet, which I sent it on friday 14th. b:questionWhat could be happening?b:question
    edited January 2011
    Options
    my ticket is still sitting out there in the no man's land that is the support page, abandoned and lonely in a wasteland of disinterest and disdain.

btw now DEFINITELY thursday (in fact for me it will be Friday in 10 minutes), and my fashion is nowhere to be seen Frankie. Think I will be lucky in Round 4? Round 5? Next Christmas maybe? This is almost as bad as trying to get into FW beta was...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karsalynarbani
    karsalynarbani Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I had a character that was on all day long in catshop mode, I had three characters that I spend several days on during the time and still no fashion for any of them......submitted a ticket for each character that was supposed to get fashion and three of the tickets were closed because I was told that I should not submit multiple tickets for the same issue. Even though the lack of fashion was similar, since it was on four separate characters, it was a different issue for each one...the last three tickets were closed and I responed to the one that was left open so that I could list all the characters that did not get the fashion. So now, after the third round of people receiving fashion, I still don't have any fashion and no more replies to the support ticket after I updated it. So now, I am resorting to posting on the forum and being one of those whiny witches that I can't stand. All I wanted was to have some fashion for spending more than 40 hours on this game during the event on four separate characters. b:cry
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Frankie told me it is still definitely being worked on slowly but surely everyone will get the fashion they earned.

I guess like most things PWE-wise, efficiency is not the highest priority (jk?) Looks like my next xmas prediction wasn't so out there after all ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GoofySmurf - Raging Tide
    GoofySmurf - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ya i submitted a ticket about not getting my fashion.
    (yes i met the required time)
    and was told if i had not gotten it by the 15th, to resubmit ticket.
    i did.
    i resent again tonight asking for a guess as to MAYBE how long it MIGHT take to get my fashion
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ya i submitted a ticket about not getting my fashion.
    (yes i met the required time)
    and was told if i had not gotten it by the 15th, to resubmit ticket.
    i did.
    i resent again tonight asking for a guess as to MAYBE how long it MIGHT take to get my fashion

If you get info, share it with us. My ticket hasn't been responded to since they closed it on the 7th and told me that I'd have it by the 14th. I rejected that solution so now I'm waiting indefinitely for a response again. b:sad

PWE, I want to buy fashion, but I want to make sure it doesn't clash with what I want from what is in the free fashion! b:cry
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • ElevenEleven - Heavens Tear
    ElevenEleven - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thank You, for the fashion.
    edited January 2011
    Options

Glad someone got some fashion finally b:cool

Me am starting to feel a bit aggrieved now b:infuriated

Come on Frankie, give me my fashion please b:beg or at least tell Support to update the tickets - noone has looked at my ticket (other than me) in 11 days. Surely as CM you do not find that acceptable?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Options

Gratz Eleven. That's a good sign b:pleased, lets hope we get lucky too and get our fashion this weekend b:beg
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Le Sigh. Time for the daily No Fashion news...

..yes you might have guessed it No fashion yet. No reponse on support ticket. Not that I expected that miracle to happen.

No further response from Frankie is a bit of a disappointment. Guess they are hoping we will get fed up and let it drop and they can continue to ignore the fact they failed to run/reward an event successfully yet again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Le Sigh. Time for the daily No Fashion news...

..yes you might have guessed it No fashion yet. No reponse on support ticket. Not that I expected that miracle to happen.

No further response from Frankie is a bit of a disappointment. Guess they are hoping we will get fed up and let it drop and they can continue to ignore the fact they failed to run/reward an event successfully yet again.

b:chuckleYep, I still don't have the fashion too, but I think GMs don't work on weekends, though maybe they could have activated a command, a trigger in the database or something like that to send the fashion this weekend. Anyway, I guess I'll just keep waiting for a response to my ticket or for the fashion being sent to the mailbox ingame, though I'm starting to save some celestial shards to get the gloomy noir or the celestial bard set XD, who knows maybe in the end I'll get the free fashion and just have to get the hair with celestial shards and coins. b:puzzled
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    b:chuckleYep, I still don't have the fashion too, but I think GMs don't work on weekends, though maybe they could have activated a command, a trigger in the database or something like that to send the fashion this weekend. Anyway, I guess I'll just keep waiting for a response to my ticket or for the fashion being sent to the mailbox ingame, though I'm starting to save some celestial shards to get the gloomy noir or the celestial bard set XD, who knows maybe in the end I'll get the free fashion and just have to get the hair with celestial shards and coins. b:puzzled

They've stated before that they keep a skeleton crew on support on weekends, so I don't expect much on a weekend. But has anyone seen an update to their ticket recently? The 14th was over a week ago now.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
    edited January 2011
    Options
    still nothing doing fashionwise or ticketwise last response I got was the 11th.. almost 2 weeks. it is a joke. and not a funny one.

I find it incredible that PWE can continue to fail so badly at sending out the fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Lany still be fashionless.

Imma QQ moar now b:cryb:cryb:cry

---Gimme my damn fash.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    C'mon PWE, I need the free fash pants so I can complete the outfit I'm working on. None of the pants in the Boutique quite do it... b:sad I'm becoming an impatient cleric... b:cry
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
    edited January 2011
    Options
    *sigh* Still no fashion, is there a chance that maybe we get it after tomorrow's maintenance? (if there's maintenance of course)...b:sad Could we get at least a reply from a GM here or to our tickets? please? b:puzzled
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options
    QQ

Again.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    QQ here too since the pants aren't available in the Boutique! b:cry
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
    edited January 2011
    Options
    don't even want to log in and check today.. constant disappointment of that empty mailbox is getting me down. any bets that when i do get the energy up to log in - there will be no fashion still?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hey everyone, the GM's are still working on finishing up preparations for sending out what will hopefully be the last round of fashion.

If you have not already done so, please submit a ticket.

If you have already sent in a ticket, don't worry, the GM's have it and your fashion will get to you as soon as possible.

Thanks all for your continued patience in this matter-
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    maybe some pple AFKed the whole 10hrs and DCed half the time so the time dont add up ;P

i know that happened to one of mines lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
This discussion has been closed.