All Christmas Event celestial fashion has been sent out!

frankieraye
frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Hey guys, all of the Celestial Fashion from this giveaway event has been sent out. Please check your characters' mailboxes for the fashion.

If one of your characters did not receive the fashion, and you feel he or she should have, please submit a ticket to Customer Service explaining your situation.

Remember, to qualify for this fashion, your character needed to be logged in to PWI for at least 10 hours (not consecutive, just total) between December 22nd at Noon PST and December 31st at 11:59 PM PST.

Multiple characters could only receive the fashion if each of them fulfilled this 10 hour requirement.

Thanks all.

UPDATE (1/7/11)

We believe we have found the issue and we will be starting a new round of sending out fashion next week. Please hold off on submitting any more CS tickets until next friday, the 14th!

Thanks guys :)
Post edited by frankieraye on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Thanks Frankie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I still have a feeling we'll have raging people in world chat about it. x.x
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    o.O I entered and exited PK mode on three of my toons. I'll Check and edit afterwards. As for tickets, I submited one for each account not to long ago. Say 2 hrs ago

__

EDIT:

Yeah not there, I am still missing the fash on Keliska as well as Traydor_Styx.

And the ones of my Alt account.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    TY for the advice frankie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Glad it finished before the 9th, hope not to many people were skipped in the handout.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I hope I get my fashionb:surrender
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Kalirin - Sanctuary
    Kalirin - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I was on Kimi for more then 10 hrs total, I sent in a ticket. How do I know when they have responded to itb:surrender

You can check under support then my support and ur ticket will be listed i also think they send a email out. I didnt get mine on my main and sent in a ticket but not holding out much hope on getting it seeing as how tickets seem to get lost most the timeb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sanct - 100 Sage Cleric
    Sanct - 100 Demon Bm
  • keyshey
    keyshey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    thanks for the info, I'll send a ticket
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    You can check under support then my support and ur ticket will be listed i also think they send a email out. I didnt get mine on my main and sent in a ticket but not holding out much hope on getting it seeing as how tickets seem to get lost most the timeb:chuckle

Im not holding out hope as well, but im thinking if none of us recives it with in 1hr then we have been skipped because it takes about an hour for an item to send through the mail (from what my friend tells me)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Im not holding out hope as well, but im thinking if none of us recives it with in 1hr then we have been skipped because it takes about an hour for an item to send through the mail (from what my friend tells me)

Which doesn't really apply for mail from PWE since jones blessings don't take 1 hour to arrive either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ticket sent for my poor Cleric.

Retired she may be, but I wanted her to have some new fashion for when I do bring her out to help my friends b:sad

I swear I left her logged for 2 nights. :(

Got it on the rest of the chars I logged tho b:victory
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Yeah tho I don't know if that implies to 'GM' mail.

Seeing as the stuff from facebook is auto. o.o
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

• Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Which doesn't really apply for mail from PWE since jones blessings don't take 1 hour to arrive either.

I'm agree with this, Frankie could you pls tell if the mail needs 1hour to deliver or is instanct like other does? O.O

Maybe we can save some ticket spam ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Yeah tho I don't know if that implies to 'GM' mail.

Seeing as the stuff from facebook is auto. o.o

Thats wonderful because if so then we have been skipped
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Seems so

Frankie you said they were sent out and the ticket says to wait until 1/9/11 to re-submit ticket.

• Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    GM mail is immediate...... I'm sure once they get to your ticket you'll get it right away, if you really WERE logged in for ten hours. Did you write down the times you were logged on?

And that GM message says 1/9/11 cause that's the day after the ENTIRE week which they said would take to send all this. They got done sooner.... but missed some people (maybe). Pretty sure there's no reason you have to wait till sunday to send a ticket..... >.<
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    GM mail is immediate...... I'm sure once they get to your ticket you'll get it right away, if you really WERE logged in for ten hours. Did you write down the times you were logged on?

Keliska, Traydor_Styx, and my alt account, RaveR_mnant was in and out of pk mode during that week b4 the 28th.

Ones I am not sure of is my Archer, Ratsael and my Cleric, Rogue_Healer. The reason being that I wasn't in PK mode.

__

PK mode last for 10 hrs unless you killed players... I attacks snowman ._.

• AzureDrift - Heavens Tear
    AzureDrift - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Thank you for the free outfits; they are much appreciated.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Keliska, Traydor_Styx, and my alt account, RaveR_mnant was in and out of pk mode during that week b4 the 28th.

Ones I am not sure of is my Archer, Ratsael and my Cleric, Rogue_Healer. The reason being that I wasn't in PK mode.

__

Did you log off or d/c during that time u were on in PK mode? Far as i know PK mode counts down even while yo're offline (coulda sworn i saw somone say that in another thread). You might've got back on thinking the timer stopped, when it didn't. Hence missing time.. which is why i just wrote down on a piece of paper how long each one was in when i got them on. One night the power went out at some point... so i only counted the hour i had still been awake.
    edited January 2011

__

I killed snowmen as well. I racked up about 10hrs with in like 3 days, I made sure of it because I stayed up really late.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    o.O Maybe that happen tho then again I never notice it going down. Hmm did I dc during the time. If I did I got back on right afterwards.

• forumturk1
    forumturk1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:surrender i entered and sat 10 hours and I did not get fashion b:sad b:sad b:sad
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    ._. *throws frankie a bone* ...

Need info here, least tell me you can't reply or something.

edited January 2011
    ._. *throws frankie a bone* ...

Need info here, least tell me you can't reply or something.

Im hoping maybe he can do us a favour and forward our tickets or send us the fashion to at least one characterb:beg

I know Kimi got over 10 hours, I grinded snow men for days after my BH runs (which can take up to 3 hrsb:shocked)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Also if the mount event was b4 the 31st then I def got the hrs on Keliska. I was leveling the Nein I bought.

• secondhandoftime
    secondhandoftime Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well, my venomancer still doesn't have her fashion. >.> I just submitted a ticket for it since I'm pretty sure I managed at least ten hours. I did get disconnected a lot during that time, but I am still pretty sure I managed ten hours. Haha.... I kept thinking "Okay, it's been ten hours since I first started this....better give it another hour to be safe." *hour passes* "Ehh...better stay on another hour, just to be safe..." lol.
    I really wanted it on her more than anyone. >.>;
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I've submitted my ticket, as well. I'm a bit sad since I came back from a long hiatus for this free fashion event and sat there babysitting my character and didn't play for 12+ straight hours (just sat there watching and watching people run past while I just sat there...). b:sad

Considering that I had to file a bugged quest ticket the other day (I can't turn in a DQ chain! After how many hours travelling the world and collecting DQ drops!?) and haven't heard back, I'm not holding out much hope of seeing anything before next week. b:cry
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Talmorskitty - Sanctuary
    Talmorskitty - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    well isnt that a joy.... i know for a fact my veno was logged on for 3 days lol...and i have nada............. so pls were is my fashion lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] wreaking havoc on sanctuary server
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Submitted ticket as well.
  • Omegablayzix - Harshlands
    Omegablayzix - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ive sent in a ticket to =/ logged in hoping i finally got it and nothing so i checked forums and saw this and then sent in a ticket and i was logged in over 10 hours including leaving the game on while i was asleep
This discussion has been closed.