All Christmas Event celestial fashion has been sent out!

Options

Comments

• boscoplixt
    boscoplixt Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Similar for me: the main character I was grinding with over the holidays got nothing (easily 20+ hours), while one of my minor characters who was right on the cusp of 10 hours got it a few days ago. Filed a trouble ticket yesterday, which is listed as "work in progress" for the last 15 hours or so.
  • Ayarana - Dreamweaver
    Ayarana - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Anyone else get the feeling we won't see these things? If this company is smart, they would send it to anyone, and I mean ANYONE who sent in a ticket simply for the fact that people will spend more money on dyes.

But will they do that? Who knows. If they stick to the "YOU MUST HAVE 10 HOURS AND NO LESS" thing...well, they really don't know anything about customer relationships.
  • Unicake - Raging Tide
    Unicake - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I didn't recieve the fashion on any of my three chars that were online for 10 hours, do I have to send three tickets now? O_o b:puzzled
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    One ticket will do the job
  • Unicake - Raging Tide
    Unicake - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    One ticket will do the job

Thanks n_n I was kinda confused...
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I was one of the lucky ones that got my fash on main and alts, but just wanted to say to one of the above posters that presented the concern of pk mode counting down while d/ced or offline, that doesn't happen. My blademaster was recently in pk mode, then I had to log off. The next morning she still had the full ten hours to complete. If it did count down when offline she would have been about to switch back by morning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Talmorskitty - Sanctuary
    Talmorskitty - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ya I sent my ticket in yesterday...and its been over 24 hours since its said "work in progress" and I know i got the 10 hours in because i left my poor laptop up for 3 days standing next to my hubby lol b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] wreaking havoc on sanctuary server
  • bakkey
    bakkey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    just sent in my ticket now i'm sadly waiting for a reply i was looking forward to the free fashion so bad iknow i've logged way more then 10 hours T_T
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    3 of my 5 chars got the fashion.. mismatched as it was. The 3 that got it were on only the 10hrs needed as I was on vaca and no access to a comp very easily. The other 2 I didn't bother so no sweat.

My bf has 11? chars. All of his chars except 1 got the fashion. The one that DIDNT get the fashion is a catshop that is on 24/7.. so even with a dc here or there was on well beyond 100 hrs in that period never mind the 10 required. 2 of his chars that got the fashion he didn't even go on for more than an hr if at all during the week of the promo.. He submitted a ticket but no response yet. They cheated him out of the Anni mount also saying his char wasn't created with in the yr time period. I know it was cause he had it when I met him. I didn't start playing till almost 2 months after that and my char got one.
  • Kaizona - Harshlands
    Kaizona - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I left some of my characters on overnight, they didn't dc and I still got nothing.

Same here, for my BM. My cleric got dc'ed who knows when, but I did extra hours in the day. Sent a ticket. Hope i get my fashion and response
    Appliance perfect world.

Death refridgerator vs dark oven.Who will win?
    Death refridgerator takes 902134 damage.
    PWND.
  • Gaijen - Sanctuary
    Gaijen - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Usually, I can count on at least one dc a day, usually several, but I never got one dc during the entire time I was running my toons through their 10 hours. 170+ hours without a single dc. Phenomenal luck? Maybe, but immediately after the event, the dc's started again. Oh, well. Back to "normal."

Oh, yeah. All 17 of the toons I ran through the event got their fashion sets. While I wish they could have been better color coordinated, I thank you PWI for the fash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one falling down stairs. b:chuckle

Helpdesk: Double click on "My Computer"
    User: I can't see your computer.
    Helpdesk: No, double click on "My Computer" on your computer.
    User: Huh?
    Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled "My Computer". Double click on it.
    User: What's your computer doing on mine?
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Im very disapointed and slightly irritated that some one with 17 characters can get fashion for all of them yet they simply ignore the rest of usb:angry
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • weref0xie
    weref0xie Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    333jp.jpg
  • weref0xie
    weref0xie Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    333jp.jpg

no fash tho. ticket sent.
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I was one of the lucky ones that got my fash on main and alts, but just wanted to say to one of the above posters that presented the concern of pk mode counting down while d/ced or offline, that doesn't happen. My blademaster was recently in pk mode, then I had to log off. The next morning she still had the full ten hours to complete. If it did count down when offline she would have been about to switch back by morning.

Thanks you!b:pleased I know I really should be getting fash on my wizzy than.
  • EithanPsy - Heavens Tear
    EithanPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I was on the whole week doing FF lvling from 83 to 89 and i never got my fashion lol and im really really sad cause i wanted it soo bad!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I received it on all chars,, thanks! b:cute

All pieces are in different colour but I'm glad I could preview this type of fash. It seems that the only colour I like is the default one from the event, in all other colours it looks kinda ugly. b:surrender b:sad
  • Paikea_ - Archosaur
    Paikea_ - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Im very disapointed and slightly irritated that some one with 17 characters can get fashion for all of them yet they simply ignore the rest of usb:angry

+1. i have nothing yet. and i only wanted it for one character. *sighs*
    main:
    Paikea_ 10x demon archer

alts:
    Hydrophilic 10x demon sin
    Paiikea 9x demon cleric
    Esete 9x sage veno
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hey guys, don't worry, the issue is not closed; customer service has been receiving a fair number of tickets from people who didn't get their fashion but should have, and we'll be looking into the situation over the next few days going into next week.

Thanks for all of your replies and tickets.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thank you hehe i was in the same situation but im really glad someone is trying to figure it out for us! hehe its just frustratiing sometimes i guess for some people!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I understand but im sure they will work on it im still waiting for my main to have it too! i heard ALOT of PSYchics didnt get there free fashion soo i think it might be a glitch for my problem but im hoping it all gets worked out soon im sad not having mine lik all my friends lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Tyvm Frankieraye b:cute
    Can understand that it must be hard with that many ppl playing.
    Im also still waiting for the fashion but I'm happy to hear you guys are still working on it b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thanks Frankie

As long as I may get it, I can wait that long. ^ ^
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thank you so much for the responce Frankie, now if you'll excuse me I have to go milk a burn on my knuckleb:sad
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hey guys, don't worry, the issue is not closed; customer service has been receiving a fair number of tickets from people who didn't get their fashion but should have, and we'll be looking into the situation over the next few days going into next week.

Good to hear! b:thanks I decided to check the forum as I didn't see any updates to my ticket and my other (totally unrelated, gameplay related) ticket which is still "Open" got an updated timestamp this morning.

Maybe early next week will see me turning in that bugged quest in new fashion! b:victoryb:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ticket sent...
    I know for sure that I had both chars in pk mode for 10 hours but they didnt get aynthing b:shocked

And Im hoping this ticket wont bump my other ticket down on the list lol
    PWI surely doesnt like my male chars :p Bm gets no avatar and barb no fash lol
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Update: We believe we have found the issue and we will be starting a new round of sending out fashion next week. Please hold off on submitting any more CS tickets until next friday, the 14th!

Thanks guys :)
  • Mania - Lost City
    Mania - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Update: We believe we have found the issue and we will be starting a new round of sending out fashion next week. Please hold off on submitting any more CS tickets until next friday, the 14th!

Thanks guys :)

Great work guys! I got such a fast (and lovely) response to my ticket about this. Glad to know you guys are on the ball ^_^! And thank you for keeping us updated <3
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Will do.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • zuleykarivera
    zuleykarivera Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Dear Frankie, dear PWI administration,

Thank you very much for your kind concern!
    Yesterday I sent my ticket and today I received my gift fashion. This gift is beautiful! It is so nice to know, that game administration thinks about players and Support works! Many many thanks and I wish you all the best in New 2011 Year!b:kiss
This discussion has been closed.