All Christmas Event celestial fashion has been sent out!

Comments

• Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Anyone else get a email reply back yet saying they will have to wait until the end of the week 1/9/11 before replying again?

Asking now because I sent a ticket about 6 hrs ago.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Anyone else get a email reply back yet saying they will have to wait until the end of the week 1/9/11 before replying again?

If I get that message, im going to show them what Frankie said and tell them exacly how I am supposed to wait when it's all been sent outb:angry
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2011

I surely hope they don't respond with that; I included a link to this thread!

FWIW, my ticket is now "Work In Progress"... *crosses fingers* b:beg
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:cute Got mine on all char :)
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Ticket reply

"Action: A solution for your issue has been suggested.

The rewards for the Christmas fashions will be sent to qualified players during the first week of January. As of right now, it is only the middle of the week, and as such the items are still being sent out. If you have qualified for the free fashions, please be patient as the week is not yet out.

If after 1/9/2011, you were qualified and still do not receive your free fashions please feel free to submit a ticket explaining the situation."
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

• Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Thanks for the free fashion! Got them fine on both my characters :)
  • Kalirin - Sanctuary
    Kalirin - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I surely hope they don't respond with that; I included a link to this thread!

FWIW, my ticket is now "Work In Progress"... *crosses fingers* b:beg

Mine also now says work in progress lets hope the work in progress doesnt take forever to complete b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sanct - 100 Sage Cleric
    Sanct - 100 Demon Bm
  • Kalirin - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Ticket reply

"Action: A solution for your issue has been suggested.

The rewards for the Christmas fashions will be sent to qualified players during the first week of January. As of right now, it is only the middle of the week, and as such the items are still being sent out. If you have qualified for the free fashions, please be patient as the week is not yet out.

If after 1/9/2011, you were qualified and still do not receive your free fashions please feel free to submit a ticket explaining the situation."

Grr why do they make everything so damn confusing Frankie posted saying everything has been sent and to send in a ticket if u didnt get it and thats the reply u get when u do send in a ticket .... sighs and bangs head on desk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sanct - 100 Sage Cleric
    Sanct - 100 Demon Bm
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    o.O If it makes you feel better, I think I got that reply b4 frankie's thread.

b:laugh Very confusing tho for me. xD

• _Amber_F_ - Dreamweaver
    _Amber_F_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    submitted ticket 2 days ago doesnt even seem to be addressed
  • snittan
    snittan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I know this might sound rude of me to say. And i already made a ticket. But I have to get this said.
    I have been playing Pw games for over 3 years now i think and im very disappointed on how this is done. I know i shouldn't complain seens the fashion is free. But you say all have been sent out.. But it hasent for a few people so ALL cant have been send out yet. I also have a issue about my mail to my account being **** But Pw seport.dident help me with ANYTHING about that. Its so hard to even get in contact with PW servise. That its almost insane. And if one GM actually is reading this. PLEASE sins i wrote a ticket about my fashion not being revised. Can you maybe help me with my Mail change or make it so you can change your mail somehow?
    Regards Melyama, Heaven's Tear
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    2 days ago ._.

Relax and send the ticket. They will solve it if they can.

Even tho I REALLY want the fash, I can deal with what I have.

• XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    2 days ago ._.

Relax and send the ticket. They will solve it if they can.

Even tho I REALLY want the fash, I can deal with what I have.

I could deal with what I have as well but just the fact that I stayed up long hours just to make sure I got to 10 hours because I was so excited only to be slapped in the face like this is a complete insult IMO.
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    ^_~ then you see the really big text in my comment.

half the time I was killing snowman, other half bored out of my mind moving around like wigy board. x.x

• Alliptica - Lost City
    Alliptica - Lost City Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    aww i dont play this game anymore but i tried to be logged in for 10 hours but it was hard bcuz whenever i went out and left the game on either it would dc or someone would unplug my laptop :(
  • Ayarana - Dreamweaver
    Ayarana - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I got it on two of my chars but not the other two...which I'm pretty sure had logged more time than the ones that got the sets.

I even made a little list and marked off my time to make sure I had 11 hours on each character just to make sure.

Oy...I guess I can't really complain, but it kind of sucks I spent the time for nothing.

Hopefully something good comes from a ticket.
  • Raequel - Dreamweaver
    Raequel - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Thanks frankie.

I got the fashion on each of my characters that I wanted to have them. b:victory Barb ain't naked no more!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raequel (103 Sage Veno) / Egwaine (101 Demon Cleric)
    Daniiella (101 Sage Sin) / Else (100 Demon Archer)
    Tiae (bm) / Athanasyos (barb) / Zeylene (wiz) / Eleysha (mystic)
  • Arog - Dreamweaver
    Arog - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well, I didnt get the fashion on my main even though I know he was logged for 10 hours or close to that at just one single day during the event period.

Guess I have to wait now that I submitted a ticket. Wonder how this will turn out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Princece - Harshlands
    Princece - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Fail game with fail developers lol free lol mmorpg where u cant get anything for free. Nice tactics out here. Peeps runs out from here like hell. Anyway /deleting PWI from Program Files...QQ Good luck to spending cash for nothing.
    - Signature removed for inappropriate language filter circumvention -
  • JewelMoon - Heavens Tear
    JewelMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    no fashion here also
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kotaxxxx - Raging Tide
    Kotaxxxx - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i didnt get my fash too!! i was in Pk mode too... n i successfully completed 10 hours before 25th
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I didn't get it on Yaxana... I don't even care about my cleric, yet she got it.

I remember I did WQ and left the char online for almost an entire day, I did get dc-ed at some point but I'm still sure it was more than 10 hours in total. :\

Why did I even bother to come back to do WQ after almost a month of forgetting the game even exists? Oh right, I blame the email I got saying I could get some fashion, which is the only thing that still gets my attention in this game.

-.-

EDIT: Ticket sent.
  • Malinaria - Raging Tide
    Malinaria - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I did my ten hours on Karz_Biteri well more 12 hours he didnt get but my veno did. Submitted a ticket but doubt that it goes anywhere. Will post if it does.
  • Kalirin - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Got it on my alts but similar thing as alot of other posters it seems my Main didnt get it even though I play her everyday so no doubt at all that I had the required hours. Submitted a ticket which has said Work In Progress for many hours so not holding out much hope but will post if I do get any further response
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sanct - 100 Sage Cleric
    Sanct - 100 Demon Bm
  • ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ticket submitted - as others have stated received fashion on alts, but not on main despite having played the requisite time (he logged in before the event started but I left him connected overnight and while i was at work the next day to make sure as I am in UK)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • olilitho
    olilitho Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    anyone help me pls? i'm not recived my fash.. T.T
  • Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ...ticket sent... >.>

it's not that my cleric (the only one of my trio that didn't get the fash) would be actually wearing it, as I have something else planned for him, but I -was- online for 10h on him, bah! I even did all the noting down daily hours-of-being-online for all of them...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...
  • zuleykarivera
    zuleykarivera Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I did not receive my fashion too and sent tickets in Support. Hope that Administration will help. Thank you in advance!
  • AItaria - Raging Tide
    AItaria - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Zzzzzz....
    Still no fashion on any of my characters that surely met the 10 hours condition.
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I left some of my characters on overnight, they didn't dc and I still got nothing.
This discussion has been closed.