[Server Maintenance] 12-28-2010 [Complete]

Comments

• Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    the cash shop was updated BEFORE we were booted off????????? um.... WTF???? and ya frankie u can ban me for using a acronym and u wont' see me on here again.

NOT ONLY dd you all boot us off for obviously NO DAMN REASON, YOU SCREWED UP YET AGAIN. You should give us 2X till you give us the free fash just for this! lmao Seriously... at lest friggin extend 2X to make up for this junk...... Whenever you decide to check the forums that is... and see the pm I sent you... and the other thread....b:surrender
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Where is our 2x...It's not even 3pm PST..
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Just be patient guys. b:surrender *waits for MOD news*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Patient? it's been over an hour and still no "i'm sorry we'll get this fixed asap" from frankie.
  • micxmicxmicx
    micxmicxmicx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    look at the positive side. mounts are on sale. sweeeet!b:pleased
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    uh ya... great.
  • Bracuda - Harshlands
    Bracuda - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:pleased hi ppl. I have been reading back and what i noticed is: Many ppl QQing about alot of things, if its about the game, or about other ppl, they nag.

Were has the time gone that made forums fun, with jokes and funny links, ppl who were helping others with questions in game and who were stuck or new to this game? Did everybody turn sour now and only QQ about some data? C'mon ppl its a GAME, i know many see it as a second life, but its still a game to have fun and only data.

Try to be happy guys and girls, its made to have fun, not get worked up overb:victory

b:cuteBIIIIIG HUUUUUG to all
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Um you may not have had a plan for the last 24 hours of 2X (and staying up for 24 hours like me to fix my sleeping schedule lol....), but alot of us did and it just got screwed with AGAIN.... AGAIN they cant' keep their times straight...... They kicked us off for apparently NO reason and now this and STILL no response... u wonder why we're ticked?
  • Bracuda - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    i understand why your ticked off about it, and ofcourse you may say something to the MOD's and GMs, but its not only today or only this, its been like this for months, thats my point.

Ofcourse if something is up you have every right to speak up, all i am saying is, try to have fun too.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    lol grinding sucks in normal exp now..... .5% every ten minutes or w/e kinda blows.... can't have fun now i'll doze off being bored trying to stay awake lol
  • Bracuda - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    :p That i know, but you will get there, if you got nice ppl you can go do FC. To bad you are on another server, because i would take you along with my alts in FCto get you lvld.

Many ppl insist on 80+ or even 85+, but ive done FC many times with ppl in there 7x. Did a run with a barb 75 and been friends for him since then, he did things on lvl 75 were i saw 90+ barbs fail, its not about lvl, but about how ppl play and understand there char.

You will get there, im just sorry i cant help you get thereb:flower
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lol grinding sucks in normal exp now..... .5% every ten minutes or w/e kinda blows.... can't have fun now i'll doze off being bored trying to stay awake lol

Gimme your percentages please. It's depressing grinding for hours on end and maybe seeing .1% b:coldb:irritated

Also, before FCC, there was something called "zhenning"- Nightscream Isle was a prime place to be in the late 70s, early 80s.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    I never had a toon high enough to bother with zhenning b4 it kinda.... vanished b:sad b:surrender....

And btw apparently th4ey DID kick us off to do something..... the snowmen are gone. Damn and i hadn't gone and shoot them for a day on archer yet. Wth??? Didnt' they stay in till the first week of Jan the last few years?

And Bracuda that's nice, but i dont' want to SEE FF till i'm 80. christ... holeen's aoe was horrendous.... did my 75 FF quests in there at 76. All faction people cept the 101 herc veno who held holeen while we kept dying and running back 2 or 3 times....... didnt' kow what to expect... seriously. And what the hell does he change his targets? I ran back and hit him ONCE while herc was on him, he ran after my little squishy ***... and i RAN lmao... Twice.... He was close to dead by then so i just hid in the far corner.... roflmao i dun wanna see FF for awhile....
  • Bracuda - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Well. most ppl stop after exp room, not many do full run on harslands, and i dont either unless i got like 15 to turn in. In that way you wont have to deal with the last boss his aoe or the big nix. I am not saying what you should do, only how most ppl on HL play it.

Only thing i want is for ppl to have fun, and if i can help achieve that, it makes me happy in turnb:pleased
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    that BIG room is the exp room right? and how's that work i really didnt' GET that much exp DOING my quests (but damn the quests gave me like 600k). So i guess if it was a regular run for Exp u wouldn't hit that.... thing on the right or the nix on the left? Or go past the big room even.
  • Bracuda - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Exactly, most ppl leave after the heads, if you are in a squad with 80+, and you have hypers on x12 you will get between 20-25k exp a head. That will lvl you fast, but without hypers you will get like 6% only for a full run. Thats why i admire ppl who got to 100 b4 there was hypers and more so b4 FC and BH. now those were real diehard grinders.

But now its not that hard to lvl, as long as you do BH each day and can do FC with hypers. Even i made it to 99 and will be 100 soon, no big deal no more in my oppinion XD, but still having fun.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Thats why i admire ppl who got to 100 b4 there was hypers and more so b4 FC and BH. now those were real diehard grinders.

Ewwww, you used the "G" word. Grinding is something I do not miss at all. Unfortunately, now that it's so easy to level, there are so many players out there that haven't got a clue.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Or maybe we HAVE a clue but aren't going to be forced to "BUY" our exp.... sorry. Haven't used a single freaking Hyper and never will. Or oracles, unless one drops. I like grinding, and i dun care if it takes awhile. But I DO do my BH's too... having it take FOREVER isnt' something i'd want lol
  • Uchiha_nanao - Raging Tide
    Uchiha_nanao - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    HI hi! Hey i didnt have to update, the game didin ask me for something to update, i can play just like nothing happen, its that normal?? ty for the answer b:thanks
    uchiha_nanao/venomancer lvl95-Leviathan b:pleased
    _Nayra_/Seeker lvl48- Naughty b:cute
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *wakes up after an hour* ...Well that didn't work.

Yup there was no patch to be had. Especially since it was JUST supposed to be Cashshop changes I guess. Turns out they managed to turn off the snowmen and 2x drop/exp 15 hours early as well.

OOPS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It's 8am EST which means it's 5am PST.

Frankie is not a robot that can subsist on no sleep whatsoever, guys. Give it some time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Why am I always posting long after the maintenance is done ? b:cry
    How many factions ?
    Only 2.
    The first one, created by me, named A.D.I.M. - Amici Dei, Inemici Mundi, or in english 'Friends of the Gods, Enemies of the World'. Been in it until my BM hit 65, then I realized that I don't have the coins to upgrade it etc. so I gave up the leader ship. 2 weeks later the faction died.
    Second one is the one I`m in at the moment. Name is ':3' aka Catface. Pretty cool faction <3
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lol, ikr Grim. I usually don't participate in the maintenance questions, but this one I have to post late. (my hubby is visiting)

I've been in... 3 factions.
    First faction I don't even remember. I was there for a few days before leaving because I didn't like the drama and then joined Skylight.
    Skylight. This one forever holds a place in my heart and its a tied favorite. Met so many awesome people there. It should come back.
    Equinox. My third and final faction. Came here after SkyLight died and have been here for a little over a year now. Tied for favorite!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    It's 8am EST which means it's 5am PST.

Frankie is not a robot that can subsist on no sleep whatsoever, guys. Give it some time.

no but i thought he did check the forums for a little bit after servers came up in ccase of immediate **** ups..... I pm'ed him 5 min after they came up and no answer... and they came up half an hour early..... or more..

and what the heck does "ikr" stand for?
  • AiriJen - Heavens Tear
    AiriJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    and what the heck does "ikr" stand for?

ikr- I know right!?

O.o?
    Swasie- RA 100 R9 Cleric.....Arsoli-81 Seeker
    Arjunro-RA 100 R8 Sin..........LineWarZ-90 Archer
    Madian-101 R9 Bm.............NecroBurn-93 Psy
    ArsoliCeli-100 Wiz...............VioletHeartS-100 Myst
    AiriJen-RA 100 Veno.........
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    heh lol never really use that phrase and i'm half asleep now..... :p
  • AiriJen - Heavens Tear
    AiriJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    heh lol never really use that phrase and i'm half asleep now..... :p

theres no way id be up this early on a normal day , but having to go pick up my dog from vets. she just went through surgery last night b:sad
    Swasie- RA 100 R9 Cleric.....Arsoli-81 Seeker
    Arjunro-RA 100 R8 Sin..........LineWarZ-90 Archer
    Madian-101 R9 Bm.............NecroBurn-93 Psy
    ArsoliCeli-100 Wiz...............VioletHeartS-100 Myst
    AiriJen-RA 100 Veno.........
  • Gaijen - Sanctuary
    Gaijen - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    HI hi! Hey i didnt have to update, the game didin ask me for something to update, i can play just like nothing happen, its that normal?? ty for the answer b:thanks

They just updated the Boutique and turned off 2x waaaay too damn early. They didn't actually DO anything to the game itself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one falling down stairs. b:chuckle

Helpdesk: Double click on "My Computer"
    User: I can't see your computer.
    Helpdesk: No, double click on "My Computer" on your computer.
    User: Huh?
    Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled "My Computer". Double click on it.
    User: What's your computer doing on mine?
  • JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver
    JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    My favorite will always be the OLD Millenia...people who have been there know what I mean. b:surrender

↑↑↑Quoted for truth↑↑↑

1st faction i was in for a short time was disbanded, spent a long time in millenia which i loved but it has now had its soul ripped out and an element of unfairness has reared its ugly head....

Now in a small but slowly growing faction called Incarnate which has a similar feel to it as Millena had in its early days b:pleased
    It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
  • JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver
    JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hay KiriytCat, plz tell me how I can becom a MOD. I,d love to know how. I have been trying to find out for a week now. You know how i go abouts to doing so?

After reading all your splendid posts in this thread i just have to ask: What makes you think you have what it takes to be a MOD?
    It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.