[Server Maintenance] 12-28-2010 [Complete]

123457»

Comments

• Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide
    Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Why have the mods failed to answer the 2x questions for the last 19 pages?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Because mods aren't GMs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited December 2010

cause it was answered in the thread addressing it already

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=11525632&postcount=97
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hey guys, this was definitely a mistake on our part, and we apologize for it;

2x EXP/Drops/Spirit will be turned back on shortly, and right now we're looking into what went wrong with the snowmen, and we'll see if we can get them back as soon as possible.

Once they're back online, we'll extend the original deadlines for each event, including Firework DQ points.

Thanks

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    D: The Fireworks DQ event too D:< Darn I need to go get cracking on them instead of working on my barb.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    why does it matter what names i have. are you looking for something to burn me with. are you that desprit to feel good. LOL plz feel good but thinking you are burning me isent making you look good. its makingme laph youd think of me. and get so in to me. its like you keep tabs on me. here you stand not knowingme for the life of you. and you think your the #1 guy. sorry dude but your not and nither are any of us. so if you must feel good plz countinue. your hot air because your keeping me worm.

I'm so hot for you right now.b:dirty
    b:dirty
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    why does it matter what names i have. are you looking for something to burn me with. are you that desprit to feel good. LOL plz feel good but thinking you are burning me isent making you look good. its makingme laph youd think of me. and get so in to me. its like you keep tabs on me. here you stand not knowingme for the life of you. and you think your the #1 guy. sorry dude but your not and nither are any of us. so if you must feel good plz countinue. your hot air because your keeping me worm.

You're a sad creeper and your English is absolutely horrid. Do PWI and humanity a favor and destroy your computer now.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You're a sad creeper and your English is absolutely horrid. Do PWI and humanity a favor and destroy your computer now.

or shut up with the spelling insult, did you take into account that he may be dyslexic?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited January 2011
    or shut up with the spelling insult, did you take into account that he may be dyslexic?

You're from RT. You are invalid. Go away.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Sorry, your right I have no clue who this person is and i shall not be judging him/her anymore

That is so nice michael way to go b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
    edited January 2011
    That is so nice michael way to go b:bye

Seriously, if you even knew what kind of trash that guy is, you would be ashamed of defending him.

/epic facepalm

EDIT: And you're from RT too. The only people you are allowed to correct are those from Archosaur, your sister server. lol
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Seriously, if you even knew what kind of trash that guy is, you would be ashamed of defending him.

/epic facepalm

sure and your perfect clearly, mr 6k posts that thinks everyone is below him, or if there from RT there invalid, way to go!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited January 2011
    sure and your perfect clearly, mr 6k posts that thinks everyone is below him, or if there from RT there invalid, way to go!

No, it has nothing to do with my postcount. It has everything to do with you being from RT.

edited January 2011
    No, it has nothing to do with my postcount. It has everything to do with you being from RT.

Let me put that into my translator

Translator:
    OMG I'M SO JEALOUS!!!I WANT TO BE FROM RAGING TIDE /rage

Not everyone can be from raging tides b:cool there there
    edited January 2011

Translator:

Ew.

I feel dirty now.

I don't think a shower will cure me of that kind of stink. b:chuckle
    edited January 2011
    Ew.

I feel dirty now.

I don't think a shower will cure me of that kind of stink. b:chuckle

Michael we are here for you. Just let it all out, you don't have to hide your feeling anymore.

About that bath maybe taking one 8 times will get rid of the smell. Take care (can't find the right bear smile here)

Joking ofcourse
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011

Translator:

b:chuckle ^this

I think michael just needs to get out the house more personaly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
    edited January 2011
    b:chuckle ^this

I think michael just needs to get out the house more personaly

Anything would be better than going to RT.

What is this... outside.... you speak of? b:chuckle
    edited January 2011
    Anything would be better than going to RT.

What is this... outside.... you speak of? b:chuckle

But once you come to RT, you get your very on bridge you can sit under...whats better then that. b:surrender
    edited January 2011
    But once you come to RT, you get your very on bridge you can sit under...whats better then that. b:surrender

Everything is better than that.

Ok. That's a lie.

Going to Archosaur would be a lot worse. b:chuckle
  • SaiIorMoon - Lost City
    SaiIorMoon - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2011

lawlwut? How does dyslexia make you spell "laugh" like this, "laph." That's not dyslexia, that's just bad "engrish." b:bye
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lawlwut? How does dyslexia make you spell "laugh" like this, "laph." That's not dyslexia, that's just bad "engrish." b:bye

Lysdexia b:surrender
    edited January 2011
    Everything is better than that.

Ok. That's a lie.

Going to Archosaur would be a lot worse. b:chuckle
    Omg something nice about RT coming from michael i got to ss this!b:victory

What i think she is trying to say is: Don't judge a person just based on how they spell, there maybe other reason (medical,mental,etc.) why they can't spell,type,etc. and that's just "uncool". Am i right?
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011

it can make you spell anything like...anything, they tend to spell things how it may sound or anything they think is close, I do know this stuff as one of my best friends has dyslexia, only reason i can think he spelt laugh as laph, is the silent ph in some words gives the F sound, either way, people need to stop with the spelling **** as some people cant help it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*