• Whimzic - Dreamweaver
    Whimzic - Dreamweaver Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lmao. Just lmao o.o

*Noms popcorn*
  • Daphe - Sanctuary
    Daphe - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I didn't know Colorado qualified as a country foreign to English. Look at his Core Connect. b:surrender

Was quoting another person in that above paragraph. XP But doesn't really matter. XD

SO. I'm gonna have some of that eggnog being passed around. *GLUGGLUGLGUGLUGLGULGU*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~This is Llux on AltMain#1~
  • newzealandnative
    newzealandnative Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It is really sad that people need to dog on those people that don't know the whole of the English language. When ever an English speaking person goes overseas and don't know the language they are not treated badly for not knowing the language, they are accepted. Why can't the English speaking people all be the same. Just accept that not everyone has English as their first language and get over miss spelt words.

I have been in 1 faction
  • AItaria - Raging Tide
    AItaria - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Like i said this post u maketwards me has no logic either. do u have a point you are trying to prove or are you just lonley. yes you have no life no you dont know who i am. and the only reason why you even talk to me is because you want to look better, you want to feel better. keep picking me apart because. theres nothing to pick apart. your just a kid who is insecure of your self. i dont care how i spell. honstley if ur going to QQover spelling then you only prove me right.

I just love your Engrish <3
    Stop making some theater here, solve your childish problem via PM.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Like i said this post u maketwards me has no logic either. do u have a point you are trying to prove or are you just lonley. yes you have no life no you dont know who i am. and the only reason why you even talk to me is because you want to look better, you want to feel better. keep picking me apart because. theres nothing to pick apart. your just a kid who is insecure of your self. i dont care how i spell. honstley if ur going to QQover spelling then you only prove me right.

You're an idiot. You're making real life insults towards someone which is pathetic. I only started to pick on you because you did it to Dan first (my rl boyfriend b:cute). Why the hell are you saying that I'm QQing about your spelling, when you were the FIRST person here who did it in the first place.

My posts have logic for people who have common sense.

Btw, where's the patch update?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Severs are up! Thanks for waiting. There is no new patch tonight. Enjoy the rest of your holidays! b:victory

......................O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Btw, where's the patch update?

Previous page
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    As entertaining as this all is. I highly doubt that this is the type of behavior one who is asking about being a MOD should embody. I'm just saying. Carry on b:bye
  • Pandawoo - Sanctuary
    Pandawoo - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    If you think there is nothing wrong with your above post then so be it. Just proves that there is a reason some people go into certain professions or do not graduate high school.

As far as the rest of you statement, you are vastly mistaken and misinformed. However, I have no need to defend myself against you since the only thing you have to some-back with are words that you "think" will hurt when in fact it makes some laugh. Oh and yes, I did laugh b:chuckle Also, can you please inform some of us as to what a "clenger" is because last time I was a "beeger". b:surrender

Additionally, Dan gets whatever he wants before there is even a thought as to what I might need or even want. b:cute

If you think theres nothing wrong with your posts look again it goes both ways. you try to hurt me with your words all the time . and im not mistaken you r a leach. and ifmy words dident hurt and you feel like you have to defend your self then your contridicting your self. if my words never hurt you wouldent need to defent your self becaust my words wouldent of aplyed to u. but i guss my words do apply.. and if you think i started this whol chat chat where having now think again your fake hubby crys over a qusthion i ask. you guys always start drama. ur a inset to pwi. and you never own up to ur doings either you blame it all on others. and its funny to see how many people will cry over nothing because they have to feel the same way you doinsecure and lonley.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daphe - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Just in time! Right before the 'stupid, idiot, dumb' insults started flying around. CYA TROLLIN TRAIN~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Food for thought on languages. Ever tell someone to learn English? Ever thinking about learning their language instead? Always about you never anyone else.

Fact: There are more Chinese speaking people in one country than there are English speaking people in the entire WORLD... maybe we all should learn Chinese.

Nice fuzzy thought, I was in FF with a Barbarian that spoke no English at all, he was doing fine, but at the same time no one knew where he was pulling to, and he didnt understand when people were asking for buffs, he only spoke Spanish, I took 3 semesters of Spanish and nearly flunked 2 of them and did flunk the 3rd, however i was able to use my little knowledge to speak to him as best I could to help him and the squad, he has been a kind a reliable friend ever since who does not hesitate to help those who show the same kindness.

It's hard to learn English when people from other countries get on places like this and start seeing idiotic childish "textie speak" (or horrible grammer or puncutation (*cough Panda*)..... Even then other languages are much harder to learn. Not to mention, this game's BASED in the US.... >.< Hell if GM's actually watched World chat anymore they'd tell people to speak ENGLISH.
  • Pandawoo - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    He also has a archer named \/\/izzeled (lol), i found Killerwoo there, which he claimed to be himself and Pandawoo his brother, and if that were true thats account sharing buddyb:laugh

Also he listens to Fall Out Boy....nuff saidb:surrender

why does it matter what names i have. are you looking for something to burn me with. are you that desprit to feel good. LOL plz feel good but thinking you are burning me isent making you look good. its makingme laph youd think of me. and get so in to me. its like you keep tabs on me. here you stand not knowingme for the life of you. and you think your the #1 guy. sorry dude but your not and nither are any of us. so if you must feel good plz countinue. your hot air because your keeping me worm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Jesus panda i go crosseyed trying to read what you write.

Oh... servers are up... l8tr b:bye
  • Pandawoo - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    It's hard to learn English when people from other countries get on places like this and start seeing idiotic childish "textie speak" (or horrible grammer or puncutation (*cough Panda*)..... Even then other languages are much harder to learn. Not to mention, this game's BASED in the US.... >.< Hell if GM's actually watched World chat anymore they'd tell people to speak ENGLISH.

Looks who talking. you dont even know me. who cares about my spelling. cry some more about my spelling if it makes you feel better. LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandawoo - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Jesus panda i go crosseyed trying to read what you write.

IIIIII dont care about my spelling y u bi tching over it god dam. cry some more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    What happened to 2x it's not suppose to be over yet. b:cry
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    why does it matter what names i have. are you looking for something to burn me with. are you that desprit to feel good. LOL plz feel good but thinking you are burning me isent making you look good. its makingme laph youd think of me. and get so in to me. its like you keep tabs on me. here you stand not knowingme for the life of you. and you think your the #1 guy. sorry dude but your not and nither are any of us. so if you must feel good plz countinue. your hot air because your keeping me worm.

You have the grammar of SkullCrusher but no where near the hilarity he put out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Um everyone else reading this cares about your spelling, read my post above. I'm tired enough without my eyes crossing........ b:surrender

and the horrible grammer/punctuation was the only part of that quote that actually applied to you. Although after reading more of your.... posts... I'd have to add spelling..... How old are you? i"m just wondering. Apparently you live in Colorado, you've taken enough english classes in junior high to know where to put a period and where to put a comma havent' you?
  • Daphe - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    No one should be taking any of this seriously. Much less caring. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    If you think theres nothing wrong with your posts look again it goes both ways. you try to hurt me with your words all the time . and im not mistaken you r a leach. and ifmy words dident hurt and you feel like you have to defend your self then your contridicting your self. if my words never hurt you wouldent need to defent your self becaust my words wouldent of aplyed to u. but i guss my words do apply.. and if you think i started this whol chat chat where having now think again your fake hubby crys over a qusthion i ask. you guys always start drama. ur a inset to pwi. and you never own up to ur doings either you blame it all on others. and its funny to see how many people will cry over nothing because they have to feel the same way you doinsecure and lonley.

Your text makes my eyes bleed. It also makes my mouth laugh, but that's besides the point.

You claim this stuff doesn't matter to you, yet you respond to it so sensitively. It's actually pathetic how much you contradict yourself.

I really don't care that you're going to respond to this, and go ahead if you wish. My point is that you're too immature to be a mod, and that's looking beyond the aweful grammar and spelling problems.

But I'd just like to point out that when you were...oh, lvl 96 or so, if I remember correctly, you told me that TT80 arcane was the best armor in the world because of the mp adds, and that mp > hp. I still lol over you.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The client worked w/o any update. There was no change during this maint? Not even minor localizations?
    edited December 2010
    What happened to 2x it's not suppose to be over yet. b:cry

^This
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    ya they booted us for an hour and a half to change the boutique..... sicne when do they need to do that for the CASH SHOP? Like i said earlier i rreallu hope they extend 2X for cutting our time off... apparently for nothing.
  • Daphe - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Did they really get their own date wrong? I mean why would they even need to TOUCH anything related to the 2x drops and exp if they just wanted to alter the cash shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    They got the date right as its clearly the 29th on west coast USA, however, if they did make an error it was an AM/PM switch error on launcher notes from last week.

That given, you think they would've had enough time to correct it and notify us all about it, so no confusion would arise.

I mean, I don't know about you, but I made time to exploit this last bit of 2X exp, spirit, and drops.

So yeah, now I'm mad, I can't get the fruit I needed for my new veno to extend its pet bag further. Well, I can, but now it's going to take an egregiously large amount of time to do.

What I want to say is, we need to rise up and strike back at PWE somehow, but of course, as is always the case, we lack organization and collectivity, and they are more or less dictators, so all efforts fall short.

So we will suck it up, and go back to the grind as usual.

Edit, you are very corect down there, Alasen, my mistake, it was clearly 12:30am PST when patch ended.

Still though, the point is still very much the same, unless they have a change of heart we will just have to live with what they have done, or just go on our merry little way elsewhere, the latter I don't see happening though.
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    They got the date right as its clearly the 29th on west coast USA, however, if they did make an error it was an AM/PM switch error on launcher notes from last week.

b:cry b:cry b:surrender

Edit: *points down to Alasen* Exaaacttlllyyyyyyy!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Um no...... It may be the 29th now on the west coast... but it's not 3 AM yet... not to mention they SAID PM on the start time AND end time. They usually do it start to end at the same time so.......
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Kantorek wrote: »
    There is no new patch tonight.
    Well, that would explain why I couldn't find the dang patch. I must have wasted 10 minutes searching for the dang thing! b:surrender b:chuckle

P.S. Please don't feed the trolls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Usually I don't bother commenting on these threads but WTF did they even do in the past 2 freakini hours...there was no patch = NO NEED to even shut down the servers...the CS was already updated and changed before the maint. was even done wtf is going on...and 2x is off......
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute