Rate the Signature Above You!

Comments

• Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    3/5...Your char's name is pretty good, though ya might wanna make the sparkle stuff at the "e" and "t" a lil' bigger, 'cause some people might not see the "t" at first sight. The "o" looks kinda like an "a", but...only if ya're tired/drunk i think. Your name + sparkle thingies match with the background...pretty good.
    Might be just me, but your char looks kinda weird on this sig...maybe ya should try another screenshot. The text on the right...well...the font is ok and the color aswell, but...it's too much text for my taste...or just too big. And...i don't know if ya noticed but there're pretty big pixels at the top of your text...and some between and right of your char.

Well...nice work, but not your best one.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    5/5.

The screenshot is taken very well and that slight blurring makes it look even better.
    I'd only have taken a different text font, but that doesn't really matter.

Now this baby needs a new rating b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Awn 4.9/5 for the sig ONLY BECAUSE i still loved the one you did with an archer in it better xd otherwise i think it looks better than before you edited

3/5...Your char's name is pretty good, though ya might wanna make the sparkle stuff at the "e" and "t" a lil' bigger, 'cause some people might not see the "t" at first sight. The "o" looks kinda like an "a", but...only if ya're tired/drunk i think. Your name + sparkle thingies match with the background...pretty good.
    Might be just me, but your char looks kinda weird on this sig...maybe ya should try another screenshot. The text on the right...well...the font is ok and the color aswell, but...it's too much text for my taste...or just too big. And...i don't know if ya noticed but there're pretty big pixels at the top of your text...and some between and right of your char.

Well...nice work, but not your best one.

thanks for commenting. I agree she looks a lil wierd in thie pic she didnt in the original but i used an effect on her to try it out and im not sure i like it. also they arent pixels actualy they are where ive messed abotu with the background. the background is semi transparent (somethign i havnt done for an entire sig before) so its been messed around with a lot and its not polished. the things that look like pixels are actually where i have cut bits out to see what happens then lazily stuck bits back in etc xdthanks for commenting i appreciate it when people give proper reviews
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    new sig..again. goal is to keep it for an entire week

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Awesome, I like the different pic's fused into one, I hope u keep it for the week XD (u may get some new fashion like me and start playing with sigs lol). i think the pink on the wording though might of been a different color, maybe the purple u used for the char, but other than that, nice job. 9.5/10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *bump*
    Dont mean to necro, but starting a whole new thread JUST for a sig seemed a bit... useless.

MADE my own, after long brainstorming on what i -actually- wanted in it... and now the result! XD

I like Krisnda's.. defo a 7/10.
    I see you like gaussian blur as well XD
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    4.5/5

That signature is plain and simple, but significant.

Glowing stuff and silver streams are always amazing *.*

Just one thing bothers me... somehow it doesn't look quite clean ;/

EDIT: Btw, you didn't necro this thread. =)
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    4/5...The text should be more sharpened...The wolf got some white stuff on his nose...looks a lil' bit weird, but nothin' too bad...maybe ya should change the color of the backround a lil' bit aswell...I think a light blue would look better...
    I like the fact that ya used a wolf...the chaos around him + the text is a nice combination which might have a meanin'...like "Even the strongest chaos won't distract me/prevent me from waitin' for ya..." (please don't tell me if its true or not or what the real meanin' is...or if there is no meanin'...I like not knowin' some things), but...might be too much chaos...

Anyways...It's a nice sig and as ya can see there are only minor things that aren't good, though ya shouldn't forget it's always a matter of a person's taste aswell.
    Nice work!
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I give it a 5/5b:victory

Hehe Kimi's siggy is so old, I havn't actually done anything on PWI since like Marchb:laugh
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • PainIsHere - Sanctuary
    PainIsHere - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    4.5/5

Pro: I'm hungry for strawberries now b:pleased

Cons: I will now see coconuts and inflateable goats in my nightmares b:shocked
  • PainIsHere - Sanctuary
    PainIsHere - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Sorry had some problems with my siggy on the last post
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Haha at first I thought it was holding a carrot xD
    But cuteness factor applies :p

Only negative thing is you could try putting it into a real sig format and also getting the text into there. Would look cooler even :)

4/5
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It's been a while since I've visited this forums >.<

@Myralis - Your signature is really playful, I love the colours and the designs! 9/10

My new signature to fit the mood~
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    4/5...Your chars look like theyre bored...and the tree(s) in the background look more like summer...The text is not that easy to read, but not hard to read either (a lil' more to the right might help)...
    I like the snow/freeze effect...and the idea to make a sig for christmas aswell...

All in all it's a pretty nice sig.
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    I love your new sig, Desdi :3
    Sooo simple but so good looking. Only critique I got is the white font is a bit hard to read to the left ^.~
    9.5/10

Wolfssohn...nice name btw.
    Its not bad but imo, for christmas its a bit dark, your character nearly vanishes..
    And the snow reminds me of a broken tv, sorry b:surrender
    6/10

And to my playful sig.... its a first lol My previous sigs were a completely other style b:chuckle
    Still proud of this one :p
    newsigmyrakopie.png
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Wolfssohn...nice name btw.
    Its not bad but imo, for christmas its a bit dark, your character nearly vanishes..
    And the snow reminds me of a broken tv, sorry b:surrender
    6/10

Sorry for what? Criticism is somethin' I like...or at least prefer. We already have/had too many "Oh your sig is awesome 100/5" sayers in this thread and I would've stopped postin' in here if a person said my sig is nearly "perfect"...
    The fact is: It's just a lil' test-sig I created in 5 minutes.
    And the reason why it reminds ya of a broken TV is...it IS that snow effect of a TV screen, just a tiny lil' bit edited (would need more time to let it look like snow)
    So please...don't be sorry for criticism.

Now 'bout your sig:
    3/5...the sig got too much...too much text (or at least too big) and too much of those...idk how to call 'em, sry...lines (I guess ya know what i mean...the blue/pink/white stuff) especially the white stuff on the left...the combination of blueish and pinkish color is...ugly...
    The pic of these chars is not bad...looks like ya tried to make a romantic/cute screenshot...with success

• Myralis - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Looks way better now :)
    Only thing thats still bugging me is the font over your char and the bright green.. Wouldnt look as off if you picked it up somewhere else again.
    And tbh ya.... theres some... people.. here that like everything one does and never say
    something negative b:surrender And theye pretty much all over art part forum too...

And hehe, I realized already that my sigs too full xD But I had to at least get all text on it or it wouldnt make sense. And to get that much text into the small format and make it readable.... b:shocked
    But its meant to be overdone in a way. Happy, colourful, viewn from a loving ones eyes.
    And the screen just happened lol For some reason my husband felt romantic too at such a strange place (its taken in fb79 lmao)

Now someone else post here too, tho I Wolf and me surely create a nice christmas athmosphere with our green/red :D
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    4.5/5 love the design and the font choice, although the text disappears a bit on the bottom line. Might be my screen but maybe a slightly darker border, or a slight drop shadow would bring it out a little. just a thought.

and since it's christmas and we are snowbound here in the UK:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    5/5 i love it Shulkie wish it was a bit bigger but meh size restrictions i guess
    we are snowbound here in the UK

ROFL arent we just! Im down in Dorset and we cant get anywhere outside the town. london apparantly had none for a few days lucky sods

yup guys imma back!

• Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Dorset I like your sig ^^, I think it looks awesome and incorporates the christmas sprit ^^ 10/10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    9/10. Writing ruins it.. ish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It's colorful, but PWI is worth photo shop!b:angry 8.108752/10
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Nuice - Heavens Tear
    Nuice - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    7/10 i miss something...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    3.5/5

It's clean and the colours well chosen, but the writing is a bit small.

But that signature somehow stands against all those 'Game is dead' signatures. xD
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    0/5...it doesn't exist...but except that, it's awesome...
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    In some sigs clashing colours really work but im not sure yours works for me that way. i dont like the fact theres Blue AND red and Lime green (the barbs outfit) somehow it looks kinda disjointed however i love the eagle in the background. and i also like your lil quote thing...although slightly jumbled in its makeup...is so true 8/10

yup guys imma back!

• Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    3/5...For a X-mas sig the background seems too...sad and/or cold...(...and I don't mean the temperature)...again ya should've tried to get a better screenshot...the shadow on her face makes the sig look even colder...
    So...what's left are the text & the border which are indeed...ok...a lil' bit brighter might've been better...
    Idk 'bout ya...but X-mas reminds me of shinin' lights, bright colors & happyness...which is (almost) totally missin' in your sig, but the design is not bad...

PS.: Please don't call my Boreas an eagle...he's sensitive...and...Merry Christmas!
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    sorry sorry not an eagle...a proud graceful creature!!!

And christmas doesnt mean bright colours etc to me it means liek silvery colours u knw like frost etc ...happiness obv but even our wrapping paper was silver this year >.> in my house and too brightly coloured tinsel is banned cause mum says its a tacky decoration pushed upon us by the corporations (>.> yeah i know right? lol) we all preffer Gold, Silver and Dark Red . However i Live in the countryside and its winter here xd all the trees go all frosty i love it so thats why i made this sig. I Suppose Christmas means many things to everyone :o

Merry Christmas Wolfssohn and everyone else in this thread xd

yup guys imma back!

• Yaaah - Dreamweaver
    Yaaah - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    9/10 - I really like the christmas feel it has, and i've always been a fan of siggys with your actual char in it b:pleased