Rate the Signature Above You!

Comments

• Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    2/5...Background doesn't really match with the wings & text...looks kinda borin' in general...I think the space-like background looked better...and maybe ya should play around with fonts & text-options a lil' bit...

Not a bad first sig, but not a good one either...I like the fact that it's self-made, though (that fact won't change anything in my ratin', though)
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i actually kinda like this sig ...not sure about the text though not sure it ties in properly but cant figure it out. 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    3/5 (2/5 if I'd pay attention to everything' but the picture aswell...looks too "messy")...pretty simple sig...actually just a screenshot, so most of the work is done by the game...nothin' wrong with that I guess...I'd work on the Name/Server name though...

Good sig, but nothin' special...
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    i liked the screenshot and it was a hard shot to get and i prety much thought ....well...i like the screenshot i want something pretty sod it who cares if its not complicated. The reason the text is so plain is because if you dont bother looking at the screenshot it does look messy xd but i suppose its for pepople who enjoy looking at screenshots

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    5/5 It is a really beautiful screen shot :D but I would of made the font a little bigger and a little darker :D
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    4/5: I like the colour and the light, only reason I don't give it 5/5 is that I find the image too centered, I think it would look better a bit more to the side. Golden ratio and all that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    3/5...might've been better if ya didn't cut the head of your char...the arm looks weird (your char looks bored/annoyed btw...)...background would be nice in a lil' better quality...I like the font + color + light/shadow on your name...nice idea to make class/server name/faction that way...the background is not bad...but might need some improvement...

All in all a nice sig that might need some improvement (imo)...

@Dorset: Would be nice if ya wait till your next ratin' before ya post any comments...looks kinda weird if there's a post without any kind of ratin' in between...and the name is "Rate the signature above you!" not "Comment the ratin' above you!"...ah well...it's just my opinion...can't forbid ya to do that...
    PS.: Waitin' for your next sig!
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    4/5

I really like your signature, Wolf, but I think your previous one was better in my opinion.
    Just two things that bother me a bit would be the border and the font style (lessens readability).
  • Delsedora - Archosaur
    Delsedora - Archosaur Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    nice effect... 3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    3/5...looks kinda borin' (not 'cause it's only text...)...I hope ya'll try to find a way to make it look more interestin' without addin' images...
    Anyways...good, but nothin' special.

@Silvy: Do ya mean the font of my char's name or the font of lvl + class? If it's lvl + class then it's supposed to be less readable (kinda like...dark side destroys it slowly...)
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    2.5/5 you have pulled off the Transparentness quite well. but a couple of things. would be nice to see more colour in there or somthing. Also i think you spent the name of your server wrong

@Wolfssohn sorryyy i talk too much xd

edit: ninjad by wolf

yup guys imma back!

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hehe just noticed that typo in Delsedora's signature xD Fail^^

@Wolf
    Yeah, I meant the level & class. Well I just missed the cleanness a bit ;/

@Dorset

4/5
    That screenshot is nice =D *likes shiny and glowing stuff*
    Just the writing isn't that clean D:>
  • Finrah - Sanctuary
    Finrah - Sanctuary Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    depending on the Judge's wants, the ratings vary and are judged differently D:

2.5/5 for the above - doesn't explain much about the actual player and lack of a general signature's requirement - THE NAME lol

I have no idea what that thing is.. is that a mob/ride? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    3/5...general quality is pretty low...(I know, it's a GIF...but there are ways...)...I recommend to let the "Sage Venomancer" disappear once the "Sage Assassin" shows up...background looks pretty "meh"...almost borin'...the assassin looks a lil' weird (try another screenshot)...the green light (right of your sin's head) doesn't really match into this sig...
    I like the general idea & the animated name(s)...need improvement, though...

And btw...It's the PWI Anniversary Mount on Silvy's sig...kinda surprisin' a lvl 100 player doesn't know it...
  • Weow - Archosaur
    Weow - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I don't know what is going on but I am testing my signature : D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    5/5 love your sig v differant

yup guys imma back!

• Finrah - Sanctuary
    Finrah - Sanctuary Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    3/5...general quality is pretty low...(I know, it's a GIF...but there are ways...)...I recommend to let the "Sage Venomancer" disappear once the "Sage Assassin" shows up...background looks pretty "meh"...almost borin'...the assassin looks a lil' weird (try another screenshot)...the green light (right of your sin's head) doesn't really match into this sig...
    I like the general idea & the animated name(s)...need improvement, though...

And btw...It's the PWI Anniversary Mount on Silvy's sig...kinda surprisin' a lvl 100 player doesn't know it...

err, that's because I can't tell by that angle? o.O I got two of those and I don't even ride them.... sorry for not studying them :S

And yeah the quality of the GIF is low and icky for some reason.. can't change that.

Background is the login for Tideborns.. I like it :3 not boring to me at all. (Maybe you don't like fishes... b:shocked)

My sin looks awesome I aint trying another screenshot! b:cry

thankyou for the tips I will improve on the green thing only b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I like the simplicity in your sig, and bonus for being here since '08 :D 8.3/10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • HeartandSoul - Heavens Tear
    HeartandSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    9/10 love the coloring on it except the font is kinda hard to read but i also need glassesb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to nowitsawn for the epic sigb:cute
    b:heart Madly in love with Dorset b:heart
    Watching - Bring me to my knees
    Waiting - I am your disease
    Lover - set my symptom free
    Covered - You can't love me
    This is the virus, the virus of life
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    (not rating) To be fair the text does say "Fading Into The Background" XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It's been a while since I've posted on this thread~

6/10 for Krisnda - I love the design but the writing is extremely hard to read >.<
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    3/5...It's an "ok" screenshot...nothin' more...and nothin' less...the game allows ya to get better ones, though...(btw...bad timin' with your fairy, it seems...)...another border might help aswell...(maybe a wooden border...or a glass one...to make it look like a real photo...)
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    3/5 - One point off because I don't like the font all that well, and another point off because I think it could have used a border like its decaying or something. The image itself is excellent tho.

First time posting here - wanted to see if my new blinking sigi is too creepy and if I should change it or not b:laugh
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    its pretty but it actually creeps the bejesus outa me rawr 3/5

yup guys imma back!

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    4/5 - Dorset, your signatures are always a treat. Love the screenshot used, I'd use a different font though so it'll be more noticeable.
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    xD Omg Shelly, that's beyond adorable! Love how it is both simple and complex at the same time (because of the teeny details in it I see it as complex xD).

5/5 for sure! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FallinShadow - Heavens Tear
    FallinShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    10/10 it's beautiful... and captivating:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Keke Zolanski in da Haus!
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    3/5 I think its kind of funny b:chuckle

I went and animated a bit, too. which do you prefer? non-animated, or animated?
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    slow the eye blink down a bit, makes it a bit too much.

other than that looks good =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeartandSoul - Heavens Tear
    HeartandSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    @shelly 5/5 very awesome
    @blush the font is umm very white and plain xD b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to nowitsawn for the epic sigb:cute
    b:heart Madly in love with Dorset b:heart
    Watching - Bring me to my knees
    Waiting - I am your disease