Rate the Signature Above You!

Comments

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    9/10, Dorset, you have talent with putting people into sigs :D.

*Blushes* aww ty so much b:embarrassb:heart i guess it always helps to love what you do. i love the one i did for trueaminta a lot cause i built the scene up from scratch ROFL

8.5/10 i love the colours and the kinda blood spatter effect you got goign on there. only thing i didnt like too much was the fact that the font is shadowed btu instead of highlighting it itmakes teh font hard to read (not the name thoguh thats cool)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    96%
    -4% because dead alts make me sad

I do like how the backround of your signiture picture blends in with the forums, doesn't create so much of a confilict of intrest between the signature and forum lighting
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    LOL at technoviking's flower, i'd say 9/10, I like the picture, makes me remind winter. Also, funny quotes are always wanted.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I like yours! I'm guessing it's a BM buffing? But it looks neat with the black and white. 9.5! (Only cause I think it would be neat if your name was in there with it b:chuckle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    I like yours! I'm guessing it's a BM buffing? But it looks neat with the black and white. 9.5! (Only cause I think it would be neat if your name was in there with it b:chuckle)

It indeed is a Blademaster in TT90 set with calams using the "Aura of the Golden Bell" buff. Unfortunately i can not make sigpics myself and I do not feel like bugging Nowitsawn yet again =).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    5/5 really neat b:victory
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ooh, love the sketchy drawing. It looks very playful! Makes me think of crayons and coloring books. b:pleased Oh, how I miss them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    9/10 love the pic love the artwork xd

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • LoL_Muffin - Heavens Tear
    LoL_Muffin - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    < is Dorset on alt account. like my sig for my Baby Assasin?
    b:heart Dorsets Thread of Interesting Things - Fanatics. I Create sigs b:heart
    Alt Account
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Love Tears us apart, it kicks us when we are down,
    but life without love is a barren wasteland, where nothing grows... nothing lives...
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I totally love it! 9.5/10 because I'm not fan of the colours (personal preference) but excluding those it's definitely a 10/10 he he.

I have a new one now. Not as good as the other but this time it has a deeper meaning ^^
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    i love your new sig especially the colours in the background 10/10 xd

yup guys imma back!

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    yay new sig time xd i didnt even realise i hadnt put my name in but meh

yup guys imma back!

• Zameri - Archosaur
    Zameri - Archosaur Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    10/10 cuz it looks epic and is epic, and you made it XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    tyty Zam xd ok i rate 7/10 for your sig just cause i think it needs to be glowy or...something...somethign to spicde it up i think. still not getting those blues?

yup guys imma back!

• Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    3/5...less or smaller text might look better...and maybe another pic of your char (or try to play with the light a bit), 'cause it looks a lil' weird here. And maybe ya should try to make that red-glowin' a lil' bigger (i really mean "lil' bit"). So...this one is not bad, but not too good either. Imo...your previous one was better ;D
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    no i cant get any blues. =[ im gonna add some glows and sparkles in a bit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    3/5

Looks a bit dull to me ;/
    About blue wings, didn't someone in Dorset's thread alter the wings for you? The colour was pretty neat.
    And btw, I wanted to use those wing for an alt's signature as well once (as wings for some hooded guy...), hehe...^^

Anyway... I present my very first signature!
    I'm kinda proud b:cute But one thing bothers me D:
    I can't set the font transparent >_<

EDIT: It's small... why is it that small grr...
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    4/5

Looks good love how how its all put together, saying is great. and yeah ill give you the picture of the wings just gimmie one sec
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Took this screenshot the other day just dug it out and created YET another sig i couldnt resist.

@Silvy i like the sig. the reason why it is so small is that there is a certain size that you can have yrou signature and it can be no bigger (you will find the required size when you come to load a sig) and it automatically resizes it if its too big. 7/10 for the new sig its well put together but the size and shape needs some work

@Zam 8/10 for the sig now it looks pretty cool. im still confused botu teh lack of blue. edit: you changed yoru sig whilst i was having a smoke rofl it looks much better with the blue revised mark 9/10 rofl

yup guys imma back!

• Zameri - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Hahah, Im gonna try it out, i have gimp so ill edit it there.

Looks good dorset, 8/10, Love the picture and background, Text is a little hard to read but still readable

*Edit* Wings For anybody to use, Requested by silvy

Click Here XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    thanks for teh ratin hun. and yah i know thw text is hard to read but i liked how it looks and meh everyone knows my name anyways. and fyi gimp rocks i use it for everything xd xxx

yup guys imma back!

• Zameri - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Ehhh its okay, My Color is outta calibration on photoshop. =[
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    2/5...idk...it's missin' somethin'...the sunlight is "ok"...the blue text on the right is pretty good, though ya might wanna change it a lil' bit (some people might read "Zamer, Blue'Lame" instead of your name + faction, but...no big problem). Ya should try to alter the text on the left...imo it doesn't really fit with the rest...

And btw...i'm not sure if I got that right, but are ya lookin' for the same wings in blue? If that's right, ya might try these:
    Wings 1
    Wings 2
    Wings 3.
    It's only minor editin', but maybe ya like 'em...can try to change things if ya want.
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Thanks wolf, Gonna go start from scratch now with Wing set 2, i noticed you took the ones i posted. :P TYVM funny my photoshop dont make those colors but it dose so ima mess with it Rateing soon to come
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    @Silvy i like the sig. the reason why it is so small is that there is a certain size that you can have yrou signature and it can be no bigger (you will find the required size when you come to load a sig) and it automatically resizes it if its too big. 7/10 for the new sig its well put together but the size and shape needs some work

Ty^^ Well I know that the forum resizes signatures if they're too big, I just strongly believed the requirements were 500x150 and not 500x100 xD Guess I was wrong, lol^^
    *Edit* Wings For anybody to use, Requested by silvy
    Click Here XD

Actually that wasn't a request, I was just mentioning I wanted to use those once as well, thanks though ^^ Might be trying out a new signature now >:D

*sneaks out*

EDIT: Now the signature looks much cooler, Zam^^ Just the red light doesn't quite fit in my opinion^^
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Hey im trying, XD im gonna get those wings in like evrey color i can make them, ill post them. Thanks though, im gonna try a diffrent effect in the background

*Edit*

Link to all my Effect and before effects of my sig, Tell me what one you like.

Click Here its always fun to say
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Badass signature indeed, Zameri =).

And I am just here to advertise my own Youtube channel xD.
    The signature was rated already and a new picture is being made. Though it is going to take some time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    *pokes thread* how is everyone?

yup guys imma back!

• Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    4/5 ^^ I like how the sig is build up, the way ur put ur name in and the text. But I would use a different font for the text on the right. It's a bit hard to read, probably because of the width of the characters if you know what I mean ^^"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    awww thanks xd i like yours also 4/5 i like the colours but i feel the effect used (its like cartoonify or something? highlights the black) looks a tiny bit crude. but still pretty awesome

yup guys imma back!