DQ Update! *Dragon Points*

1789101113»

Comments

• ClericMD - Lost City
    ClericMD - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If I know perfect world ways of make thinks, and belive I know, this will be something like: 30.000 DQ for a level 7 gem ( and this being optimistic) and every DQ items will give betwen 1 and 10 DQ points. Or they will give some dont tradeable useless item being realist.
  • Thinkalot - Dreamweaver
    Thinkalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You can already see the DQ point on the DQ items now.

A lvl 71 DQ item gives about 20 DQ points, each.

My best guess ? : you'll need about 50K points to be eligible for the least valuable reward. Thats about 2500 DQ items. And that's only my estimate.

But rest assured, it will take you a LOT of time to get something decent.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hey guys, it's up!

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards

Keep in mind that, while the "Items Vendored" tab will show your history instantly, it will take up to 1 hour for you to actually be able to use your points.

Also, know that we'll be adding more reward items over time :)

I'll have an official news post up momentarily..
  • Lerixe - Raging Tide
    Lerixe - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    so now ill get points for selling my Dq to vendor right?

when will there be useful prizes.... instead of what there is currently

edit* i just vendored all the DQ i have been saving up. and i only got credit for about half of it. Whats up with that? And im not talking about being able to use points. I mean that in the vendored history only about half of what I sold is even in there.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Pretty much as expected so no complaints from me. The lower level guys kinda get screwed over though. =/ Compensation for losing 20% price of their mystical claws and honey juice is a single perfect stone (600 coin) for a full 50 dragon quest items.

The ones who got hit hardest by the price nerf is the low levels, who rely on mob drops to buy their first gear sets and learn skills. And the ones who will profit most are high levels like me who can slap on bloodpaint, aoe grind for a bit on 3rd map and grab a free pet or stack of chips at 30 times the points per DQ.

Nub question, what are event points, on the last item? o.o
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    so now ill get points for selling my Dq to vendor right?

when will there be useful prizes.... instead of what there is currently

edit* i just vendored all the DQ i have been saving up. and i only got credit for about half of it. Whats up with that? And im not talking about being able to use points. I mean that in the vendored history only about half of what I sold is even in there.

read the bottom of the history list, it only show the last 10 transactions genius.

As for having to wait an hour. I don't know about being able to ACTUALLY use the points right away, but i JUST vendored more DQ.... and logged off the page and logged back in and poof it showed up. And I dont' mean in the transaction history, i mean in the point total at the top in green. But I'm not using all my points yet so idk...

As for Frankie saying it didnt' start counting transactions till today....... wrong. It counted stacks i sold yesterday... i know cause i only sold 2.5 stacks today of Sinews, no way that and 10 or so other random DQ's added up to 6500.
  • mmarla
    mmarla Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yes..The points are now being counted...pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards b:bye
  • questionmaker
    questionmaker Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It's not really fair to say that. With todays outside economy, not everyone has the ability to just whip out a credit card and buy whatever they want to better enjoy the game. Many have to farm for hours for just enough coins for an item that should only cost... maybe five gold.

I think this, though sketchy, could be a good idea for those people who do spend hours of game time trying to get one or two simple items to make the game worth it. Though, I doubt it'll happen. If PWI had the ability to do that, they would loose funds overall. So you may just get your wish DaKillanator.

well evryone while your talking about the economy on a ONLINE WORLD i wanna find out how to get the in game items:angry
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Frankie Kill the necroed thread b4 it infects us all.b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • elmeti
    elmeti Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    hi , why it doesn't send?
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    elmeti wrote: »
    hi , why it doesn't send?

nice necro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Veonita - Dreamweaver
    Veonita - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Damn you necro. When I saw this Thread I thought they finally updated the DQP rewards -_-
    I am:
    VeonitaMage Lvl 001 Mage
    LadyVeonita Lvl 034 Archer
    VeonitaMysti Lvl 055 Mystic
    $exyAlexis Lvl 090 Cleric
    $exyAIexis Lvl 092 Sin

Im in your Mind and I will never leave~
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    RAGE

t:exasperated
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
This discussion has been closed.