Interval Progression...best path to 4/5aps

Options

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I find it funny enough you even suggested a robe that cost 3x more then the lunar wing trophy (on top of that you didn't even mention the lunar wing trophy).
    And ideally, lunar cape. But that will require luck, or figuring out how/if the trophy mode works.
    I was simply stating that Lunar Trophy mode does not exist and that the 95 robe is the only one for which you can farm Lunar.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You cannot get trophy mode cape. The only -int cape you can get now is from packs which is a level 90 cape with -.05 int on it. Lunar Glade-Wing Trophy is what you use and you turn that into the PW boutique Agent to get the cape. they are going to run you about 40m ish (depending on server).

There's at least Energetic Robe: Wraithgate, but that's 60-80. Though, you can account stash it. Dunno about Energetic Robe: Hallucinatory, but I know that's 70-90. Other than those, there's the 95 Lunar and Energetic Robe: Lunar Glade.

And before you say that Energetic Robe: Wraithgate does not exist, I know quite a few people who have it. I have two people with TM69 capes on my flist, one with Energetic Robe, other with Calm Robe.
    Since you are going sage, I would look at upgrading daggers to lunar/FC (fc daggers i'd suggest over lunar for the cost).

Why? Sage does not mean you somehow have to forsake -interval.

I'll be having 1.82 aps by 90 and I'll be Sage.
    I'd simply only use mirages to get daggers to +3 and you should be fine. It might take a few but that's honestly the best way. But with you going sage and probably better off with FC daggers that you can wear now or lunar daggers in 10 levels, I would just keep the daggers at +2.

Considering similar refines, the FC daggers win over Hook and Thorn in aoe situations. As for whether the small loss in DPS is worth the buff you get from it, that's up to each individual.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You should just go

-int cape
    -int chest
    TT99 Wrist + Boots
    TT99 Orns

5.0 with Lunar Claws

Farm for Nirvana Leggings

5.0 with Frost Fist (sell the claws)

Keep farming til Tome, -int Dagger, whatever the **** ever. Sell the fists.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'll be having 1.82 aps by 90 and I'll be Sage.
    And I'll be hunting you down all the time to get your Sage BP buffb:dirty
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I wasn't disagreeing with any of you guys. I knew the farmable lunar cape existed before this thread, I don't know of anyone that has one on my server and I know it is not a practical option for me. As someone without a faction to help them farm it, getting 40mil for the lunar cape is easier for me. If you can get it, more power to you!
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options
    And I'll be hunting you down all the time to get your Sage BP buffb:dirty

Well, first I have to get to 99 and dig the Magic Cash Stone for 45,000,000 coins.

Oh and I got 1.67 aps now.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Oh and I got 1.67 aps now.
    ._.;;
    ~Spazz~
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ._.;;

And now my armor has 3 flawlesses in it, too. Next the +3, then the 4th socket.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options
    And now my armor has 3 flawlesses in it, too. Next the +3, then the 4th socket.
    Gratz. Mine's +2 with 4 flawless cits. Farming for Rank VI nowb:victory
    ~Spazz~
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Olbaze, what do you have to have 1.67 now? I've got 1.43 now and I will hopefully have 2.00 at 90 I think...
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I will hopefully have 2.00 at 90 I think...
    Tome? b:shocked
    Or are you trying to find a pair of uber rare -0.15 int bracers?
    ~Spazz~
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Olbaze, what do you have to have 1.67 now? I've got 1.43 now and I will hopefully have 2.00 at 90 I think...

Bracers of Blood Moon, Hook and Thorn and Counterstream Armor. And eventually I'll add Energetic Robe: Wraithgate for 1.82 aps.

By the way, to get 2.00 by 90, you need Energetic Robe: Lunar Glade and Pangu, Creator or Love:Up and Down. That's going to cost you around 200,000,000 or so. It's also the highest amount of aps you can have pre-99.

Well, technically, you could get 2.22, but that would require -0.15 interval bracers, which don't exist outside of realm of theoretical possibility.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options
    There's a second -int tome now; Pangu the Creator.
    ~Spazz~
  • Rice_hero - Lost City
    Rice_hero - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You should just go

-int cape
    -int chest
    TT99 Wrist + Boots
    TT99 Orns

5.0 with Lunar Claws

LOL!, that's actually what i'm kinda doing except I havn't sold the claws yet, but getting 2nd cast pants & fc fist have crossed my mind once. I'm mainly farming until i get nv daggers then farm as a 3.33 sin --> nv 2nd cast leggings, ---> tome.
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Options
    like I said, I think b:laugh I got one of the -int values wrong, should have double checked it!

by 90 I'll have

-0.05 Hook and Thorn
    -0.05 Counterstream Chest
    -0.05 Lunar Robe
    -0.10 General's Bracers

so 1.82 aps....right?

Pan Gu is about 150m on my server, and Love: Up and Down has gone for 230m lately....

I'll just get the lunar robe to start haha.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options
    like I said, I think b:laugh I got one of the -int values wrong, should have double checked it!

by 90 I'll have

-0.05 Hook and Thorn
    -0.05 Counterstream Chest
    -0.05 Lunar Robe
    -0.10 General's Bracers

so 1.82 aps....right?

Pan Gu is about 150m on my server, and Love: Up and Down has gone for 230m lately....

I'll just get the lunar robe to start haha.

Yup, 1.82.

Once I get the TM cape, I'll have that on 80.
  • Kyrael - Dreamweaver
    Kyrael - Dreamweaver Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yup, 1.82.

Once I get the TM cape, I'll have that on 80.

And we'll match. :3<3
    Using my cleric+account stash to get my cape though. b:avoid
  • ahomiya
    ahomiya Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You should just go

-int cape
    -int chest
    TT99 Wrist + Boots
    TT99 Orns

5.0 with Lunar Claws

LOL!, that's actually what i'm kinda doing except I havn't sold the claws yet, but getting 2nd cast pants & fc fist have crossed my mind once. I'm mainly farming until i get nv daggers then farm as a 3.33 sin --> nv 2nd cast leggings, ---> tome.

So is this actually popular now? Awhile back people seemed to think it was a crazy idea. Do you still keep some decent daggers on you so you can use skills? Like do you have to keep switching in order to Rib Strike bosses or anything like that?
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ahomiya wrote: »
    So is this actually popular now? Awhile back people seemed to think it was a crazy idea. Do you still keep some decent daggers on you so you can use skills? Like do you have to keep switching in order to Rib Strike bosses or anything like that?
    You do; a sin cannot use skills unless wielding daggers (except Healing Trace and Blood Frenzy, which can be used unarmed).
    If you assign your daggers and your claws to hotkeys, it's really easy to swap back and forth.
    ~Spazz~
  • Rice_hero - Lost City
    Rice_hero - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ahomiya wrote: »

hmm.. nope, not really popular because getting even cv claws to start farming more $ would still take a lot of $ to get in the first place. I'm 5.00 w/ cv claws & 2.86 w/ my 99 Daggers. @ 5.0 Cv claws or w/e easily out dd's daggers @2.86 but then again, not by too much since claw/fist relies on a str build for dmg output. If you ever farm enough for cv claws, the whole reason to having them is so you can speed up farming $, possibly get into better nv squads & sell them for a profit @ a later time. I almost have enough coins to where if i sell my cv claws, I'll have enough to buy the rest of my raptures for nv daggers. And for skills Yes, Just stick your claws & Daggers onto one of the hotkeys to switch back & forth on. I usually start off w/ a ribstrike, 3x spark, inner harmony, powerdash during bm's heaven's flames, then switch to claws for dps, then 3x spark & switch back to dagger at same time,rising dragon strike & subsea, switch to claws for dps to get another full chi bar & repeat.

The advantages of 5.0 claw sin is...
    Powerdash every other spark is gonna give a super high crit rate, mines around 64-68% for 8 sec
    Subsea Strike every other spark is gonna help the overall squad 30% amp dmg for 8 seconds

I would'nt really recommend going claw unless you have a lot of $ to get them with though because @ 2.86 aps A sin can pretty much semi-perma spark with chi skills anyways. And The DPS of a pure dex sin is still gonna do really high dmg. So that answers the question of No, it isn't a popular thing to do nowadays. just a fun experiment & cool farming solution lol.
  • ahomiya
    ahomiya Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Thanks for the tips Rice_hero. I'm definitely tempted to go the Deicide route for my Sin. When I first started planning my character, I was a bit disappointed that even after spending millions of coins on lunar cape, TT99 LA x2, TT99 HA x2, Rank 4 chest, and TT80 dagger, that my interval would be only 2.x APS. I was thinking if I should even bother. And the money needed for Nirvana pants and an -int Tome is just ridiculous and out of my range.

Especially since people on WC ask for 3.33/4.0/5.0 only for Nirvana squads, I don't think 2 point something APS cuts it these days. So being able to get claws (fairly cheap too, with the pack sales) and hitting 5.0 seems like an easy choice for me.

I'm also not sure how it can be seen as a bad idea at all - isn't this basically what Archers do anyways? Min STR for claws, and they wear pretty much the same gear as Sins.
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so err where do you get that wraith cape at o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so err where do you get that wraith cape at o.o

You need to do Trophy Mode at Wraithgate for it.

Though, it's only for 60-80.
  • Adorable - Harshlands
    Adorable - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    One question guys:

How do I get ☆Ocean Supreme Armor?

Step by step please?
    The Database didn't give me much.
    Thank you.
    Since 2008
  • Ass/ssiN - Dreamweaver40
    Ass/ssiN - Dreamweaver40 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    One question guys:

How do I get ☆Ocean Supreme Armor?

Step by step please?
    The Database didn't give me much.
    Thank you.

1. Level to 100
    2. Spend 700m coins to get 200,000 reputation
    3. Spend (1.5m I think?) to get the rep chest plate
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    1. Level to 100
    2. Spend 700m coins to get 200,000 reputation
    3. Spend (1.5m I think?) to get the rep chest plate

As of today, that has changed to:
    1. Buy 72 Gold
    2. Spend 72 Gold to buy Wraith Officer's Badges from Boutique
    3. Level to 100
    4. Buy Ocean Supreme Armor.
  • LordBaldor - Harshlands
    LordBaldor - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    well this is what i did.

plate-i started with geting tokens of luck to buy 5k rep it will give you a lvl 60 plate that is 0.05 i think it costs 50k. you can buy 1 a day when u get a 4 socket i most people keep that ne and shard it. i went to 35k rep the 90 legs and plate help but if you dont have the cash do that last.

braces- the next peace i would get is lvl 60 bloodmoon braces 0.10 these go for about 12-18mill on my server depending on sockets refines shards ect. at lvl 90 it is up to you. you can go for the 90 braces the cost i am not sure becuase i made mine but they are bound so you can not resell. if you want cheapest way do bloodmoon lvl 60s till your 99 then you can sell them and make most if not more of your money back.i had a hard time finding blood moon so i got just 3 star braces that were 0.05 they for for 500-3mil+ depending on sockets and refines i sold a lvl 64 i think brace 4 socket 40hps with +2 for 3mill pretty fast so that give you abit of a idea. but the 3 star is probly the cheapest thing to buy. either that or daggers

lvl80 dagger- this dagger is not to hard to make also you can buy it. im not sure the price becuase mine was a gift but they go for quite abit. if you want the same of it go to TT wep foruge it is a lvl 80 dagger with 0.05

(end game)luner cape- this is a lvl 90 cape it is bound after you make it it costed me 35mill but i got a good deal. most go for 38-45mill at this time on my server. the stats it gives will help out pretty good. this will be your end game cape. so if you want to be a tank do 10vit stones. if you deside you want abit more dmg for with att stones thats wat i did but you can always get 2 capes later on someday one with each.

(end game)love tome- im not sure the full name of this tome i dont have it get it is from a scroll of
    tome you get from tiger packs. from what iv been told it gose for 150-180mill but i havnt found a seller for 150mil for about 3 weeks now. so its a pretty rwar item. this gives 0.05 but the other stats it gives are very nice 1% cirt either 12 or 13 to all stats str vit mag dex.also i think its -3 channling.

(end game)99-100 gear- at lvl 99-100 you will want the TT99 loins belt and neck its good p def. i suggest making the lower one as you go along so when you are lvl 99 you can get the 99 mats and not have to worrie about doing the other mats also.theres give 0.05 together with oput both they give no bonus. the braces you will need lvl 90 braces to make the 99 ones they give 0.10. to make the boots u will need 90 boots all mats in 3-1 not to hard to get. also you will need the 99 mats. with the boots and braces u will get a 0.05 bonus for the set. at lvl 100 there are legs youcan get i thinkt hey give 0.05 i forget the name but i thinkt hey are harder to get then the tt items i ahve siad. at either lvl 99 or 100 cant remember you will get narvia daggers that are 0.10 if i was you i would work on geting them first. the last thing for you to get to make you 4aps with out genie or demon spark is 200k rep for the plate that gives 0.10 this is alot of money that is why it is last. the tome my be one of your last m\peaces also the only reson someone would get it first is because its lvl req is 1. im not 100% sure but i think the legs will be the 3rd most explensive.

well i hope this helps sry i didnt give yout he names i didnt want to log in or look on data base but if you type in perfect world data base then go to light leging brace ect you can find all these items full names and states. sry about the spelling. the big thing is just to slowly buy your rep as you go it dosnt seem like as much money and just make your gear as you lvl that way it feels more fun then work. as long as you dont hyper FC to much you will ahve lots of time to get most this gear your self in TT sqs. good luck on becomeing a aps. its almost like a hole new class when you hit 2.5+ and with sage blood paint your gonna be laughing. maby one day i will go sage also. with genie you can still hit taps. i hope this helped you out
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    well this is what i did.

plate-i started with geting tokens of luck to buy 5k rep it will give you a lvl 60 plate that is 0.05 i think it costs 50k. you can buy 1 a day when u get a 4 socket i most people keep that ne and shard it. i went to 35k rep the 90 legs and plate help but if you dont have the cash do that last.

The armor is G7, 4th socket requires 70 Socket Stones, which isn't large enough to repeatedly buy the armor.
    (end game)love tome- im not sure the full name of this tome i dont have it get it is from a scroll of
    tome you get from tiger packs. from what iv been told it gose for 150-180mill but i havnt found a seller for 150mil for about 3 weeks now. so its a pretty rwar item. this gives 0.05 but the other stats it gives are very nice 1% cirt either 12 or 13 to all stats str vit mag dex.also i think its -3 channling.

You're mixing bits and pieces of two tomes into one.

Love: Up and Down is what you get from Scroll of Tome. It costs 200m+, I saw it sold for 250m on WC some time ago.

Pan Gu, Creator is what you get from three Scripts of Fate at the Nature Forge: Tomes. It costs 150-180m.

The difference between the two tomes is that Love: Up and Down has 12-13 stats, Pan Gu has 8-9.
    (end game)99-100 gear- at lvl 99-100 you will want the TT99 loins belt and neck its good p def. i suggest making the lower one as you go along so when you are lvl 99 you can get the 99 mats and not have to worrie about doing the other mats also.theres give 0.05 together with oput both they give no bonus. the braces you will need lvl 90 braces to make the 99 ones they give 0.10. to make the boots u will need 90 boots all mats in 3-1 not to hard to get. also you will need the 99 mats. with the boots and braces u will get a 0.05 bonus for the set. at lvl 100 there are legs youcan get i thinkt hey give 0.05 i forget the name but i thinkt hey are harder to get then the tt items i ahve siad. at either lvl 99 or 100 cant remember you will get narvia daggers that are 0.10 if i was you i would work on geting them first. the last thing for you to get to make you 4aps with out genie or demon spark is 200k rep for the plate that gives 0.10 this is alot of money that is why it is last. the tome my be one of your last m\peaces also the only reson someone would get it first is because its lvl req is 1. im not 100% sure but i think the legs will be the 3rd most explensive.

All Nirvanas require level 100.

And Rank 8 isn't a lot of money anymore, as of today it's been cut to less than 20% of what it used to cost. You can now get it for less than 100m, which is cheaper than a -interval Tome, Nirvana leggings or a Nirvana weapon.

And btw, I suggest that you do some spellchecking, your grammar is absolutely horrible.
  • LordBaldor - Harshlands
    LordBaldor - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yes the rank8 is cheap now i got about 170k rep for around the same prices as 35k rep costed me. yes that is why i siad 99-100 gear i wrote this fast and a wile ago befor i new the gear. you can get love tome for 180mill maby not anymore but i know it was at this price on the server my barb is on idk about harshland bc i still havnt found a sell for any price.
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I got a noob question, the wraithgate cape, I know it can't be traded but it can be put in account stash. so my question is this, will only a sin be able to get it or can any class get it? I got 4 other characters between 60-80 and if anyone of them can grab it then I'm going to go for it. if not then I guess I can make another sin.

currently I have the rep for the r8 chest piece and I'm rocking the h&t plus 3 with imma on them. rank 6 chest piece. I got all my mats for the tt99 bracers. I'm still far away from my goal but km sure I will get there with the help from ya guys and friends.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred