Interval Progression...best path to 4/5aps

124»

Comments

• SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I like how my avatar is a lvl 4 bm but I have selected my 91 sin, hell I don't even have a lvl 4 bm, mine is 83
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    people use alts in the level range to farm and then account stash. I didn't do it, but i've seen people talk about it frequently.
    edited December 2010
    So any class can do it? That's my question. Don't want to make another sin I already have 3 lol (1 per server) my other choice is a lunar cape but not in the mood to pay 40-60mil for 1.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So any class can do it? That's my question. Don't want to make another sin I already have 3 lol (1 per server) my other choice is a lunar cape but not in the mood to pay 40-60mil for 1.

Any class can get the Energetic Robe: Wraithgate. It's gotten from Trophy Mode in Wraithgate and you have to be 60-80 to get it.

You can account stash the cape.

The real issue is finding people to do it with. The group I do it with does it with 2 level 100s and 4x 80s. The troublesome part is that you need a good barb for the massive pulls, otherwise it'll be way too slow to get gold. And that is hard indeed, since ideally the two extra spots are filled by lvl 100 DDs.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • _GrimStorm_ - Dreamweaver
    _GrimStorm_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I got a noob question, the wraithgate cape, I know it can't be traded but it can be put in account stash. so my question is this, will only a sin be able to get it or can any class get it? I got 4 other characters between 60-80 and if anyone of them can grab it then I'm going to go for it. if not then I guess I can make another sin.

currently I have the rep for the r8 chest piece and I'm rocking the h&t plus 3 with imma on them. rank 6 chest piece. I got all my mats for the tt99 bracers. I'm still far away from my goal but km sure I will get there with the help from ya guys and friends.
    people use alts in the level range to farm and then account stash. I didn't do it, but i've seen people talk about it frequently.

Thank you for the info guess ill use this psy to get the cape. Ideally what's a good squad and the time frame per run? Can the cape be far in a day? What's worse and best case scenarios.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Thank you for the info guess ill use this psy to get the cape. Ideally what's a good squad and the time frame per run? Can the cape be far in a day? What's worse and best case scenarios.

Ideally, your squad will look like this:
    2x lvl 100 DDs
    lvl 80 Cleric
    lvl 80 Barb
    two more lvl 80s

The time frame is 10-15 minutes per run.

You can farm it all in a day, but that would mean 8 runs total, all gold.

Worst case scenario is that something goes wrong and the squad wipes, which will pretty much always mean you have to start again.

There is also the standard 600k fee per run.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited January 2011
    Thanks, 600k per run nice, well at least is cheaper than a lunar cape. last question, which npc starts the quest.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Scythe - Dreamweaver
    _Scythe - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Azgarius - Sanctuary

TM69 Wraithgate: lvl 60-80
    TM79 Hallucination: lvl 70-90
    TM89 Brimstone/Eden: lvl 80-105
    TM Frost (yet to be implemented): lvl 80-105
    TM99 Seat/Abaddon: lvl 90-105
    TM Lunar: lvl 90-105

Sorted by difficulity level.

Bear in mind, lvl 60-80 and 70-90 doesn't mean high level players cannot enter, they can, but they wont be given any rewards upon completion.

For futher info, check the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu9NWxuRLcg

From another thread. b:victory
  • TaT_ - Archosaur
    TaT_ - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So daggers start at 1.25 aps
    -0.05 = 1.33
    -0.05 = 1.43
    -0.05 = 1.54
    -0.05 = 1.67

So whats after that? counting down in 0.05's.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Nice necro Tat_

But nonetheless (inb4olbaze)

APS for daggers goes:

1.25 - 1.33 - 1.43 - 1.54 - 1.67 - 1.82 - 2.00 - 2.22 - 2.50 - 3.33 - 4.00 - 5.00

Olbaze has a nice chart too.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!