Zulu a faction with no honour?

Options

Comments

• UrDian - Harshlands
    UrDian - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Reality has no meaning to you, does it? When KD split a large number of their strongest players went to Kylin, a large number to Zulu, and many went elsewhere or out of the game. Implying that they all went to Zulu, or even most of them is inaccurate at best and just out right lieing at worst.

So, go back in time and rewrite history. What would Zulu have had to do differently to have "earned" their position in your book?

By your reasoning, noone could possibly earn it because everytime one faction has risen to the top, it's always at the expense of another faction falling. And, as is the nature of this game, players leave factions that are losing and try to join the winning team. Being the Kylin apologist that you are, you pass off Kylin's demise as boredom. Well, in some regards you're correct, many left from being bored with the game. I'd submit that a lot of it was also bored with losing to Zulu in TW when TW is/was the reason to keep playing for many "end-game" players.
  • Rome - Harshlands
    Rome - Harshlands Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    urdian has spoken.

this is the end of the topic.b:bye
  • Al_Yankovic - Harshlands
    Al_Yankovic - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    When KD split a large number of their strongest players went to Kylin

Not really. The largest number of their strongest players went to PengWINS (such as: Taboo, ****, Ligeia, Malilizi, Michael, Kokki & etc.).

Kylin got some nice (but not extraordinary) PvE players such as Blink, but they are not active anymore. Instead - Kylin lost significant number of strong players who went to Zulu (such as: MD, Meliko, just to name a few) and lost another ones who went to Cash$hop (thailer, Epyx, kasceus & etc.).

But I'm just saying - Kylin didn't get much out of KD fall, because most of the KD hated Kylin that much that they would never join it anyhow ... also - Kylin has a shet list of those "ex-KD strongest players" instructing every exec NOT to invite one of those in any circumstance.

So ... Zulu really got the best folks, nevertheless. I can't blame them: they were the most fun, had the best folks in already & etc.
  • Hellostupid - Harshlands
    Hellostupid - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Not really. The largest number of their strongest players went to PengWINS (such as: Taboo, ****, Ligeia, Malilizi, Michael, Kokki & etc.).

Kylin got some nice (but not extraordinary) PvE players such as Blink, but they are not active anymore. Instead - Kylin lost significant number of strong players who went to Zulu (such as: MD, Meliko, just to name a few) and lost another ones who went to Cash$hop (thailer, Epyx, kasceus & etc.).

But I'm just saying - Kylin didn't get much out of KD fall, because most of the KD hated Kylin that much that they would never join it anyhow ... also - Kylin has a shet list of those "ex-KD strongest players" instructing every exec NOT to invite one of those in any circumstance.

So ... Zulu really got the best folks, nevertheless. I can't blame them: they were the most fun, had the best folks in already & etc.

Yeah, Kylin got Taboo. Enough said.
  • Frayed - Harshlands
    Frayed - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wat i like bout these forums is idk like 90% of the ppl who be posting ****....... all i being seeing is scrub scrub scrub & moar scrubs........ who is all u scrubs that ive nvr heard of b4 or seen
    oko sext me tonite baby<3 b:kissb:cute

Why you smex geyy panda? b:cry
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yes i know about the zulu "dark ages". Zulu has fought long and hard but earned it i dont think so. As far as KD & kylin all that happend there is KD mostly joined zulu. Kylin got to bored to continue on. As far as zulu taking the map all i have to say is GREAT. As far as anyone being strong enough to stand a chance i hope not enough money has been wasted on zulu. For sure if people of pwi-harshlands wants to beat zulu the best thing they can do at this point is not fight them at all. So in conclusion i think its great that zulu has no chalange left because they have all the powerful people. So zulu have the most boring death of your faction. b:thanks

I love the part where you still actually think your posts are important? Why don't you understand? Why can't you take the hint? You are not in anyway trollin lollin the forum, or causing chaos. Your just an nubshet who thinks he's funny. Pleaase stop acting like your posts are important and go play with your ****.

And on that I conclude that Canucks > Maple Leafs.
  • Frayed - Harshlands
    Frayed - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

b:chuckle So... I heard the Canadiens still have a better record than the Canucks :P
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yeah, Kylin got Taboo. Enough said.

He's not even playing. Since he joined Kylin - I don't think he took part in more than 3 Kylin TWs.

Sadly, top people who were affecting TWs outcome in a great deal - left or are very inactive (such as Embustero & quite a few others). Kylin had top archers and lots of nix venos in TWs during the KD fall. They have lost a lot of those people afterwards.
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Zulu had a huge amount of applications before we ever beat KD. When Nurfed chose to attack KD it was a ton of fun. I think people posting that Zulu didn't earn land (pve tw's are fun btw) needed to be there to actually know that in fact we did. Were you there when someone closed the vent server as we were actually beating KD, and lost because of it... NO..Were you there when we finally did beat them...NO...Were you there for the 3 hour Tw's with Kylin...No...So please stop trying to make yourself sound important. Honestly reading all this bs as humorous as it may be, it just shows that you have no life and have a dieing need to complain about something.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Who are you responding to Sabella, and what was your point - that Zulu had a huge amount of applications before started to attack KD? How would you know? When did you join Zulu (3rd of November?)?

When formed: Zulu was struggling to attract the members in with huge help of the people that were still in KD, and they didn't do very good against KD. Check some Youtube videos to refresh your memory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeQWPOlKpF8

So even my lowbie veno (was ~65 lv at that time, in Takoda) was asked to join Zulu by MazJack (who was still in KD at a time), and Zulus were not picky with the new members at all at! Of course - things aren't the same anymore, and I'm not underestimating Zulus nor I'm throwing dirt on them - I always admired Zulu in a way.

And btw: I was there for the 3hr TWs with Kylin, in Kylin, fighting. So don't just guess and claim what's true if you don't know the facts.
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    fall of kylin was the war where they had our crystal<1mil and lost
    they all blamed tekkblade for being a bossy sumbish and thinkin he could run **** cause
    he spent more than a 3rd world nation on the faction
    b:bye
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Who are you responding to Sabella, and what was your point - that Zulu had a huge amount of applications before started to attack KD? How would you know? When did you join Zulu (3rd of November?)?

When formed: Zulu was struggling to attract the members in with huge help of the people that were still in KD, and they didn't do very good against KD. Check some Youtube videos to refresh your memory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeQWPOlKpF8

So even my lowbie veno (was ~65 lv at that time, in Takoda) was asked to join Zulu by MazJack (who was still in KD at a time), and Zulus were not picky with the new members at all at! Of course - things aren't the same anymore, and I'm not underestimating Zulus nor I'm throwing dirt on them - I always admired Zulu in a way.

And btw: I was there for the 3hr TWs with Kylin, in Kylin, fighting. So don't just guess and claim what's true if you don't know the facts.

To be completely honest i was responding to this entire post..yeah my recent join date is the one you posted....but...my original join date is 12/23/2009 so please know your facts before you make a fool out of yourself. Your early video brings back some fun memories thank you...you might want to find the pve tw for raging tide...that one is really funny. As far as your history lesson...thanks but you arent exactly right. After Zulu vent was shut down in the middle of a tw....quite a few kd members left to join. Then the tide turned with a strange touch of irony, and kd fell apart, not because zulu was recruiting them, they left because kd's leadership was falling apart and zulus leadership stood strong.
    I just find it funny that you (an outsider) thinks they know more of what happened inside zulu than a member who was there since pve tw's.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yeah my recent join date is the one you posted....but...my original join date is 12/23/2009 so please know your facts before you make a fool out of yourself.

Read my post again. I was ASKING and not claiming (like you did before)!
    they left because kd's leadership was falling apart and zulus leadership stood strong.
    I just find it funny that you (an outsider) thinks they know more of what happened inside zulu than a member who was there since pve tw's.

You're completely missing the point!
    I'm not writing about the reasons WHY things happened the way they did - I'm reminding you all about some facts, about WHAT happened - especially where I was witnessing.

So I don't care nor I cared about what happens inside the Zulu - that's yours to write about and glorify your PvE TWs & etc.; I'm writing about what everyone COULD see, including myself. So even though we others are not in Zulu (and some of us will, hopefully, never be) - doesn't mean we got no eyes and brains to see and remember things in the past.

And you better let go of your arrogance simply because you're in a winning team at the moment - because only you is currently making a fool out of yourself expressing your utterly annoying attitude.

Other insulting nonsense - I won't comment. That just speaks for yourself.
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Read my post again. I was ASKING and not claiming (like you did before)!

You're completely missing the point!
    I'm not writing about the reasons WHY things happened the way they did - I'm reminding you all about some facts, about WHAT happened - especially where I was witnessing.

So I don't care nor I cared about what happens inside the Zulu - that's yours to write about and glorify your PvE TWs & etc.; I'm writing about what everyone COULD see, including myself. So even though we others are not in Zulu (and some of us will, hopefully, never be) - doesn't mean we got no eyes and brains to see and remember things in the past.

And you better let go of your arrogance simply because you're in a winning team at the moment - because only you is currently making a fool out of yourself expressing your utterly annoying attitude.

Other insulting nonsense - I won't comment. That just speaks for yourself.

i don't see how he insulted you at all,Nor do i find his post arrogant i suggest you research the meaning of the word and then apply it to your post.

I also dont see how sabella made a fool of himself by correcting you?... LoL. It boggles me how people conveniently change the "facts" good or bad to suit there current point/purpose according to these forums Zulu is 100% successful not because we work together and are loyal to the faction but because everyone else sux? I find that really hard to believe.

Zulu leadership has proven time and time again they are the top team on HL you try holding together 200 people in a ego filled RPK fac rise from ashes to woop azz on the juggernaut of what kylin used to be to stand atop the mountain as the only real contenders.

Hate all you want we feed off it.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    fall of kylin was the war where they had our crystal<1mil and lost
    they all blamed tekkblade for being a bossy sumbish and thinkin he could run **** cause
    he spent more than a 3rd world nation on the faction

Kylin was falling BEFORE Zulu wars. How many times does that need to be typed? Get your heads out of your arses.
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    not until you post on a legitimate character what you say means nothing
    cause a lvl 21 knows nothing
    i love people who hide behind alts it makes my day
    b:bye
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Reality has no meaning to you, does it? When KD split a large number of their strongest players went to Kylin, a large number to Zulu, and many went elsewhere or out of the game. Implying that they all went to Zulu, or even most of them is inaccurate at best and just out right lieing at worst.

So, go back in time and rewrite history. What would Zulu have had to do differently to have "earned" their position in your book?

By your reasoning, noone could possibly earn it because everytime one faction has risen to the top, it's always at the expense of another faction falling. And, as is the nature of this game, players leave factions that are losing and try to join the winning team. Being the Kylin apologist that you are, you pass off Kylin's demise as boredom. Well, in some regards you're correct, many left from being bored with the game. I'd submit that a lot of it was also bored with losing to Zulu in TW when TW is/was the reason to keep playing for many "end-game" players.

To make you better understand the "best" and most strongest KD went to zulu (the KD that were killing zulu so easy).

For zulu to "Earn" a position in my book they will have to build and grow like all factions should.

As far as being a "Kylin apologist" goes the way that pking was when they ruled was 10 times more fun then when zulu took over. When zulu took over you would be lucky not to have 5 zulu and 3 other people pking. So zulu doesnt earn "best rpking faction" in another page in my book because they are cowerds who cant fight alone. b:thanks As far as kylin leaveing due to zulu winning well i dont believe that the "unloyal kylins" left. Its the same with crimson alot left yes but not the loyal one's.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I love the part where you still actually think your posts are important? Why don't you understand? Why can't you take the hint? You are not in anyway trollin lollin the forum, or causing chaos. Your just an nubshet who thinks he's funny. Pleaase stop acting like your posts are important and go play with your ****.

lol Okopogo you still read my posts? b:chuckle
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Why do you think your so important that we require your respect?
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i don't see how he insulted you at all,Nor do i find his post arrogant i suggest you research the meaning of the word and then apply it to your post.

Besides stating that we're unimportant, humorous, no lifers, BS writers - with dying need to complain about something...

Yeah - I should really pay a visit to a dictionary, and you should check out your eyesight then.
    I also dont see how sabella made a fool of himself by correcting you?

The same way I "made a fool out of myself" from his viewpoint. It's because, you know, I'm an "outsider" so I can't really come up with any relevant observation but make a fool out of myself with every word I say not in favor of almighty Zulu.
    ... LoL. It boggles me how people conveniently change the "facts" good or bad to suit there current point/purpose

Exactly, but the thing is (the arrogance): you guys think that just being a part of Zulu - gives you the right to disagree with any other opinion that does not favor the subject faction. So if Sabella says: "Zulu was overflown with the applications" - and I say: "I don't have that impression because they were asking my lowbie veno number of times to join them" - then I'm humorous, unimportant, no lifer - talking BS with the utmost purpose of humiliating Zulu members, reversing the reality & what not.

So believe whatever you want, like you believe that you're 100% successful and working together and loyal and what not: but pay a visit to your faction page via PWI core and check out the number of re-joins you "loyal" members have made... So let's talk facts, and not feelings.

And I'm not comparing Zulu to Kylin, nor I defend Kylin. To be honest - imo: Kylin really fails, like really really really from top to bottom ... But that's another subject.

Not that it's relevant, but I'll say it anyhow: I still consider my home to be Takoda, and I'm sorry it disband, because I really felt at home there. I don't know how Zulus feel there, but something holds you together or brings you together when some of you wanter off.

It is something to be admired to, and I can't neglect that fact.
  • Payaso - Harshlands
    Payaso - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Why do you think your so important that we require your respect?

respect me nao
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Besides stating that we're unimportant, humorous, no lifers, BS writers - with dying need to complain about something...

Yeah - I should really pay a visit to a dictionary, and you should check out your eyesight then.

The same way I "made a fool out of myself" from his viewpoint. It's because, you know, I'm an "outsider" so I can't really come up with any relevant observation but make a fool out of myself with every word I say not in favor of almighty Zulu.

Exactly, but the thing is (the arrogance): you guys think that just being a part of Zulu - gives you the right to disagree with any other opinion that does not favor the subject faction. So if Sabella says: "Zulu was overflown with the applications" - and I say: "I don't have that impression because they were asking my lowbie veno number of times to join them" - then I'm humorous, unimportant, no lifer - talking BS with the utmost purpose of humiliating Zulu members, reversing the reality & what not.OK Al....the person asking you to join wasn't even in zulu when they were asking you to join..I believe you said they were in KD at the time so that argument holds no weight at all.

So believe whatever you want, like you believe that you're 100% successful and working together and loyal and what not: but pay a visit to your faction page via PWI core and check out the number of re-joins you "loyal" members have made... So let's talk facts, and not feelings.People arent allowed to have a life AL? leave a guild and come back??

And I'm not comparing Zulu to Kylin, nor I defend Kylin. To be honest - imo: Kylin really fails, like really really really from top to bottom ... But that's another subject.

Not that it's relevant, but I'll say it anyhow: I still consider my home to be Takoda, and I'm sorry it disband, because I really felt at home there. I don't know how Zulus feel there, but something holds you together or brings you together when some of you wanter off.

It is something to be admired to, and I can't neglect that fact.

You know, my 1st post wasn't in any way directed at you, you in fact took it that way and ran with it. So saying you're a "humorous, unimportant, no lifer" is you honestly saying it. So yeah you are making a complete fool of yourself even thinking I would even care wtf your moot points were. In no way shape or form did I make a personal attack against you. You wanted to claim you were stating facts, well I too stated fact from a different point of view than yours. YOU took it personally and had to launch some kinda of lame attack. Well...thats on you...My point of view is all I stated. The mere fact that you have to post on an alt I do find humorous though.

Aside from complete ignorance, AL, you might be an alright guy, but to sit there and analyze everything I had to say thinking it was about you is a bit self centered don't you think? To think I took the time out of my day right now to address you honestly is a bit beneath me.

So with that AL I have said all I have to ever say to an alt.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    not until you post on a legitimate character what you say means nothing
    cause a lvl 21 knows nothing
    i love people who hide behind alts it makes my day

My main is gone, which I have typed previously as well. But seriously does it really matter? I've obviously been around on this server for a long time, so get over it already.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    YOU took it personally and had to launch some kinda of lame attack. Well...thats on you...My point of view is all I stated. The mere fact that you have to post on an alt I do find humorous though.

Aside from complete ignorance, AL, you might be an alright guy, but to sit there and analyze everything I had to say thinking it was about you is a bit self centered don't you think? To think I took the time out of my day right now to address you honestly is a bit beneath me.

So with that AL I have said all I have to ever say to an alt.

See, you're doing it again? What gives you the right to neglect others' viewpoints even though they might have joined PWI yesterday? And why wouldn't I sit here and analyse everything? I understood it's the purpose of this forum? Maybe I'm wrong. O_o

That's the arrogance I'm writing about ("The act or habit of arrogating, or making undue claims in an overbearing manner; that species of pride which consists in exorbitant claims of rank, dignity, estimation, or power, or which exalts the worth or importance of the person to an undue degree; proud contempt of others; lordliness ..." - Wiki dictionary), but if you don't understand the meaning of my posts - please do not respond. Why? Because currently you're just blinded by the rage forcing you to reply with whichever arguments you find useful (true or false) just to beat my point. Someone attacked you! Wow - imagine that! b:shocked

Unlike you - I'm being rational; not judging nor making any statements, but offering pure facts that my very own alt went through. And the fact we're circling around just showed that: even the KD members were recruiting people for Zulu. Why? With what intentions? I don't know, and I don't care.

So if you're in such a need to be always right about everything and be applauded for each word you say, and if you expect to come here and find everyone agreeing with your posts - let it be! I'm saying you're absolutely right about everything and I'm a low-life alt unworthy of your reply; please send me a bill to reimburse your wasted time on reading & responding on my post.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    *Looks around* ohhaider Zulus. See ya out there b:bye.
  • Masuna - Harshlands
    Masuna - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    WOW !! This thread is still going? Oh hey Weird AL, you wanna hear something funny? Theres alot of ex Takoda in Zulu b:chuckle You would probably feel more at home in Zulu then anywhere else. I always find it funny how people judge a whole faction by a few aholes that are in it. I think i could name names and find an **** in every faction there is on Harshlands. On a side note, I miss Taboo's writings on the forums. That dude always got people talking b:victory
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Oh look, another one using "then" in a comparison. I can throw a rock blindfolded and hit one of you on the head.

Who's Masuna? Are you in Zulu? You have 471 kills since July of 09 (or earlier), gtfo.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Oh hey Weird AL, you wanna hear something funny? Theres alot of ex Takoda in Zulu b:chuckle You would probably feel more at home in Zulu then anywhere else.

You're right. I couldn't believe that some of ex-Takoda guys joined Zulu, after they sworn to eternal hate against it. b:surrender

Maybe they joined Zulu to tear it from the inside, since we could do nothing from the outside. b:laugh
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    This thread needs more Longknife.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Luckyrose - Harshlands
    Luckyrose - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Oh look, another one using "then" in a comparison. I can throw a rock blindfolded and hit one of you on the head.

Who's Masuna? Are you in Zulu? You have 471 kills since July of 09 (or earlier), gtfo.

wtf why you be hating on masuna b:scorn i dont see your right to bash a perfectly good archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsaken :)
This discussion has been closed.