Meliko - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Payaso still 99? whaaaatt?
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol another Zulu hoe?b:laugh Its funny, I thought you were in Zulu...

Yeah.. way to try to win an argument.

Anyone that makes sense in this thread is called a Zulu hoe, member of Zulu or some.. name.

I am pretty sure Zulu has a recruitment cap and I am under it, and my guild name is in my sig.

Pretty good powers of observation there...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol people on forums sucking zulu's *** to get in O.o heres a hint: the guild isn't all that great but it is if u want drama! They will also let u back in if u leave lulzb:victory pr0 guild is pr0 ok

Some of us come from another version, and was already in the top guild - on both servers, that held 90-99% of the land. 18 months as a member of one, and a 20 months in other.

Some of us have been playing Perfect World for a very very long time and already did the drama, guild kos all over the maps and etc... I still play other server, am Commander (Marshall) in the top guild.

Again.. sig line.. indicates I am a long time player of PW.

It's one of those 'been there, done that, etc..' so you presume wrong. Not everyone on forum wants in the top guild and is willing to 'kiss ***' - some of us just see stupidity in some posts and feel the need to comment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Pretty good powers of observation there...

Thank you, I must also say how I admire your mighty observation powers.b:victory
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Some of us come from another version, and was already in the top guild - on both servers, that held 90-99% of the land. 18 months as a member of one, and a 20 months in other.

Some of us have been playing Perfect World for a very very long time and already did the drama, guild kos all over the maps and etc... I still play other server, am Commander (Marshall) in the top guild.

Again.. sig line.. indicates I am a long time player of PW.

It's one of those 'been there, done that, etc..' so you presume wrong. Not everyone on forum wants in the top guild and is willing to 'kiss ***' - some of us just see stupidity in some posts and feel the need to comment.

Some people care, I don't.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hook, Line, and Sinker.

My opinion matters because it is more valid than anything you have to say. Why you may ask?

Because you fail.
    QUOTE]

Someone thinks insults work on me (i love being insulted) b:chuckle poor fool
    And i know i fail on this character...
    But honestly? You need to use the word fail? Well i will put this simple enough for you to understand you may be higher lvl then me but does that mean your better? I am character jumping until i find the one i want so how can i fail when i learn little things about each class? So i dont think your comment about me failing is valid at all. b:thanks

As far as your opinion being valid i agree it is, but anything i have to say i doubt it
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I dont think you understand.

You are a little troll bear trying to troll the Papa Bear.

So far the only results you have produced trying to troll anybody is making yourself look like the type of person who rides the short bus to school everday, but is also incapable of understanding that you could be on the big bus with all the coolie kids.

Also to answer your questions...

1. Yes I am being Honest.

2. Yes I needed to use the word "Fail".

3. Just because I am higher level of course does not mean I am better then you. I am better the you on every other concept.

4. All the other classes other then Barb suck.

Good day good sir.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options

ur mom likes to suck

and no barb fails no need for them in pwi anymore you're now replaced with 5.0 classes >:D
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options

So far the only results you have produced trying to troll anybody is making yourself look like the type of person who rides the short bus to school everday, but is also incapable of understanding that you could be on the big bus with all the coolie kids.

3. Just because I am higher level of course does not mean I am better then you. I am better the you on every other concept.

Good day good sir.

Well well well no your not better because you will go away crying before im done with you. :)
    You should learn that you cant beat me, im not scared of dieing, i love insults, and i can out last you if it ever came down to a fight.

Not to insult barbs but no they arnt the best class perfect world doesnt have 1 class that can beat all others.

Finally if you want to fight me since nothing can hurt me you are just wasteing your time Okopogo.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well well well no your not better because you will go away crying before im done with you. :)
    You should learn that you cant beat me, im not scared of dieing, i love insults, and i can out last you if it ever came down to a fight.

Not to insult barbs but no they arnt the best class perfect world doesnt have 1 class that can beat all others.

Finally if you want to fight me since nothing can hurt me you are just wasteing your time Okopogo.

Persistent.

Please take off the A-S-S hat. It only makes you look dumber then you sound.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Persistent.

Please take off the A-S-S hat. It only makes you look dumber then you sound.

Poor Okopogo as i will say once and many more times. I am winning before you even look at what i type. As far as looking dumb goes well thats a nice little trick to pull on someone like you. Because your to weak to even think up something other than an insult that could be made by a second grader.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Poor Okopogo as i will say once and many more times. I am winning before you even look at what i type. As far as looking dumb goes well thats a nice little trick to pull on someone like you. Because your to weak to even think up something other than an insult that could be made by a second grader.

Yet you still respond. Thank you for trying to be mature. I understand that some people live off the feeling of being cool on the internet. I dont forgive you though...
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yet you still respond. Thank you for trying to be mature. I understand that some people live off the feeling of being cool on the internet. I dont forgive you though...

i will never ask you to forgive me b:chuckle i need enemies to fight
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i will never ask you to forgive me b:chuckle i need enemies to fight

Are you ok? Im kinda worried cause you truly seem delusional. You must realize you make yourself look a complete fool if u don't see that u truly need to seek professional help.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Lidell - Lost City
    Lidell - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I like how Nurfed was only pro till he got his Rank 8.

I like how Zulu was only cool until you realized you couldn't beat them.

I like how you guys always turn around and beg people to come back once something else rises up that you realize you can't beat.

RIP: Pendulum, QQme, Kingdom.

Long live Zulu.

Don't disband once you have the map. Give the weak and the whiners what they deserve. Nothing.

Once they've gone through the pains you guys have, to get your gear and land, let them try to take it back.

;3
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I like how Nurfed was only pro till he got his Rank 8.

I like how Zulu was only cool until you realized you couldn't beat them.

I like how you guys always turn around and beg people to come back once something else rises up that you realize you can't beat.

RIP: Pendulum, QQme, Kingdom.

Long live Zulu.

Don't disband once you have the map. Give the weak and the whiners what they deserve. Nothing.

Once they've gone through the pains you guys have, to get your gear and land, let them try to take it back.

;3

zulu want through pain typing in a 16 digit credit card number for gear? O.o they must have hurt their fingers lulz.
  • Lidell - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You know I was there with most of them while they were leveling and gearing, right?

Try harder noobstupid.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    u mad?
  • Lidell - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Why would I be mad? Ignorance is a way of life for most people. Can't foul them for it.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    u mad lulz
  • Lidell - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    u run out of arguments and fall back on an old troll classic?

Anyways, I left HL for a reason, bai.

;3
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    u run out of arguments and fall back on an old troll classic?

Anyways, I left HL for a reason, bai.

;3

i never was arguing lol i dont take the game seriously like u do :D
  • Hudini - Heavens Tear
    Hudini - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i never was arguing lol i dont take the game seriously like u do :D

YEA! He has a life! A life of trolling the forums, that my friends, he does take seriously.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    YEA! He has a life! A life of trolling the forums, that my friends, he does take seriously.

im not a troll <3 and i dont take it seriously O.o it's a hobby >:D
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    im not a troll <3 and i dont take it seriously O.o it's a hobby >:D

doesn't it suck that someone like Hudini is better at your hobby?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    doesn't it suck that someone like Hudini is better at your hobby?

ikr but atleast i dont live in a 3rd world country, or am from one. >:D
  • Hellostupid - Harshlands
    Hellostupid - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Good day good sir.

Back off with the Tabooisms.

Taboo you will never be. He is the only pro troll around these parts.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ikr but atleast i dont live in a 3rd world country, or am from one. >:D

You sure? You don't seem to know what 3rd world means.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Back off with the Tabooisms.

Taboo you will never be. He is the only pro troll around these parts.

Im quite offended by this.
This discussion has been closed.