Zulu a faction with no honour?

Options

Comments

• jehu50
    jehu50 Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    One or two dumb *** replies its not about the money doh

Its about whether Zulu is a faction without honour and as has been said clearly they have none. There are one or two decent folks there I've met but the most recent response typifies the general attitude I think.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    zulu also has men who sound like girls on vent as well
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I heard getting too angry and stressed out causes cancer and heart disease.

u pk to reduce stress, ijs
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Stuff.[20

>:C No fair, long walls of text are MY job! b:angry

And methinks Anna is either former Zulu.....or just really grumpy Kylin.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    >:c No Fair, Long Walls Of Text Are My Job! B:angry

And Methinks Anna Is Either Former Zulu.....or Just Really Grumpy Kylin, or A Person With Down Syndrome

:D

10chars
  • Anna_Sweg - Harshlands
    Anna_Sweg - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Notice how no zulu is willing to say hey we arent pro theft of mats from nirvana or tt. Everybody has friends, the **** leading concentration camps often had Jewish friends to spit on, and just because they spit on you a little less doesnt make it any less degrading to your fellow "mates". I am not angry about this i just feel people should be treated with the same respect they show others so putting it out there. I think supporting Zulu is openly supporting the theft of mats from tt and nirvana and fc. I think its also an endorsment of camping lowbies and rpk, both of which I am not a fan of. I choose not to support this. I also choose to be vocal about my opposition to this behavior. I think people should know who they are dealing with and what likely courses of action happen because of their choice in squads. If you expect anything postive from squading with Zulu expect to be found incorrect. Never let them have lead of a party your in. **** them over with impunity as they treat everybody the same ****ty way(expect if you want to roll over and spread your cheeks). I dont really care what they do with my advice. Nothing is funnier than hearing Zulu cry when they get pked or stolen from or treated like the scum they endorse. And while I am level headed about all this its something that needs to be said, otherwise my silence can be construed as casual form of support for their behavior.
    A side note the **** took power by stealing from many groups and giving to one under many different guises, paying bribes to large numbers of people with other peoples money. Sure they could be good friends but is what their supporting what you want?
    BTW never been a part of Zulu nor ever wanted to be, never been part of Kylin either, supported Kingdom in its deaththrows only as I believe the more diverse the map the better. I think their should be many smaller guilds fighting for power as the game would be more fun... as it is only two guildes show up every week Zulu and Mayhem.
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    omfg we are **** now
    never stole a mat and never will there you go
    b:bye
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wow, are you seriously comparing Zulu to ****? I'm jewish AND one of zulus co-founders. I couldn't be more offended by your ignorance. Don't be so butthurt cause a bunch of people stole from you. There's people like this in every faction, not just in Zulu.

Also nobody cares to 'report' theft to any Zulu officer so we can't do anything about it. You claim that some Zulu stole from you yet you never cared to speak to a Zulu-authority about it, am I right?

You talk about respect? Take your Zulu = **** respect and shove it. This is the respect you give us so this is the respect you'll get back.

If you really think squading with Zulu is so bad then why do we have, among the current Zulus, the people that finished HH/Nirvana/Warsong before anyone else on the server did? Nothing good comes from squading with Zulu, except for being the best in PvE and PvP. Feel free to prove me wrong.
    I think their should be many smaller guilds fighting for power as the game would be more fun... as it is only two guildes show up every week Zulu and Mayhem.

Sorry, we're playing the game by the rules of PWE. 200 member limit in a guild and not resetting the worldmap. Can't blame us for being better at it than you. And way to be ignorant again, Crimson and WodaN show up for TW, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol Zulu does PK a lot...they are openly RPK so duh. It's not like Kylin who goes "We're nonRPK" and ganks the hell out of you. (not to mention the occasional camping)

i lol'd so hard when i saw this b:laugh
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Notice how no zulu is willing to say hey we arent pro theft of mats from nirvana or tt. Everybody has friends, the **** leading concentration camps often had Jewish friends to spit on, and just because they spit on you a little less doesnt make it any less degrading to your fellow "mates". I am not angry about this i just feel people should be treated with the same respect they show others so putting it out there. I think supporting Zulu is openly supporting the theft of mats from tt and nirvana and fc. I think its also an endorsment of camping lowbies and rpk, both of which I am not a fan of. I choose not to support this. I also choose to be vocal about my opposition to this behavior. I think people should know who they are dealing with and what likely courses of action happen because of their choice in squads. If you expect anything postive from squading with Zulu expect to be found incorrect. Never let them have lead of a party your in. **** them over with impunity as they treat everybody the same ****ty way(expect if you want to roll over and spread your cheeks). I dont really care what they do with my advice. Nothing is funnier than hearing Zulu cry when they get pked or stolen from or treated like the scum they endorse. And while I am level headed about all this its something that needs to be said, otherwise my silence can be construed as casual form of support for their behavior.
    A side note the **** took power by stealing from many groups and giving to one under many different guises, paying bribes to large numbers of people with other peoples money. Sure they could be good friends but is what their supporting what you want?
    BTW never been a part of Zulu nor ever wanted to be, never been part of Kylin either, supported Kingdom in its deaththrows only as I believe the more diverse the map the better. I think their should be many smaller guilds fighting for power as the game would be more fun... as it is only two guildes show up every week Zulu and Mayhem.
    That's the worst comparison I've honestly ever seen.

You don't like Zulu. We get it.
    Move the **** on and stop making yourself look like a dumbass.

<---- Not a Zulu. Just think it's funny how you have to blame a whole faction for one member and try to start pointless sht here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    it is kind of pointless
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Anna_Sweg - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wow, are you seriously comparing Zulu to ****? I'm jewish AND one of zulus co-founders. I couldn't be more offended by your ignorance. Don't be so butthurt cause a bunch of people stole from you. There's people like this in every faction, not just in Zulu.

Also nobody cares to 'report' theft to any Zulu officer so we can't do anything about it. You claim that some Zulu stole from you yet you never cared to speak to a Zulu-authority about it, am I right?

You talk about respect? Take your Zulu = **** respect and shove it. This is the respect you give us so this is the respect you'll get back.

If you really think squading with Zulu is so bad then why do we have, among the current Zulus, the people that finished HH/Nirvana/Warsong before anyone else on the server did? Nothing good comes from squading with Zulu, except for being the best in PvE and PvP. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Sorry, we're playing the game by the rules of PWE. 200 member limit in a guild and not resetting the worldmap. Can't blame us for being better at it than you. And way to be ignorant again, Crimson and WodaN show up for TW, too.
    How many Zulu multiclient? Been banned?
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    How many Zulu multiclient? Been banned?

What does that have to do with anything I said? (For the record I never multicliented)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Stretchlt - Harshlands
    Stretchlt - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    u pk to reduce stress, ijs

Pressing something on my skill bar is much more relaxing than typing paragraphs, ijs.
  • Anna_Sweg - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

As we both can tell we have very little respect for each other. All the behaviors I have stated have happened with Zulu officers present so makes it hard to complain when your officers act in such a fashion. I appreicate your offense to the accused action as its the closest I have seen to you guild having class.

We both know that Zulu is the strongest guild on server at the moment. I dont think it is bad internally to squad with Zulu if a member of the guild. I think you run a sever risk if not a member of the faction in running with you both from personal experience and from things I have heard, from both Zulu and external sources of theft. Theiving is profitable. Helps one equip the guild. I also think spending money on the game in dramatic fashion helps which I believe has happened from at least some of your members.(not saying anything is wrong with this.)

Crimson shows up to defend their land and has laid quietly as you take Kylin's. Not your fault but i dont count that as a measure to becoming a stonger position. Any one with intelegence knows its much easier in the rules set by PWI to attack than defend. Crimson shows up to the TW wars on the map but hasnt week in and week out fought them. WodaN does seem to be an up and coming faction and I appreciate their participation in the TW aspect of the game.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Crimson shows up to defend their land and has laid quietly as you take Kylin's. Not your fault but i dont count that as a measure to becoming a stonger position. Any one with intelegence knows its much easier in the rules set by PWI to attack than defend. Crimson shows up to the TW wars on the map but hasnt week in and week out fought them. WodaN does seem to be an up and coming faction and I appreciate their participation in the TW aspect of the game.

Wtf are you talking about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

This just sounds like a whole bunch of QQ to me. You may have eaten too much QQ-O's for breakfast this morning which has lead to QQ syndrome. I suggest you call the QQ-wambulance and go to the QQ-Hospital where a QQ-doctor will properly diagnose your QQ-symptons and hopefully offer some sort of QQ-cure... Unless its QQ-fatal.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wow,when you quote me at least make sure you quote it right and don't just put your statements right in there. The only risk you run into when squading with Zulu is that you'll die afterwards. It's always been that way and it probably will always be.

You're right, I don't have respect for you. You say all of Zulu are thieves cause of one occasion (or maybe multiple, still that doesn't mean we all are) and you compare us to **** (for which I'm still waiting for an apology). Zulu is a rpk guild and being what we are we attract the natural *******s that are pkers. If you can't deal with the side-effects of that just don't squad with Zulus.

As many people have stated here, it's not everyone in our guild that behaves in such a way, but I don't expect you to understand that after all you've already said. It's gotta be sad when even people from other guilds than Zulu care to disagree with you cause they have friends here. We gotta do something right to be able to hold the strongest people together in one faction and that can't be the amount some of us may spend on the game. (Cash$hop didn't work,right?)

And lol @ stealing stuff to equip the guild. If you really think anyone would steal for someone else then you have some serious paranoia.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Ok who pissed in your cocoa puffs?
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • RavynneSidhe - Harshlands
    RavynneSidhe - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm not even in Zulu and I think comparing them to **** is really a) inaccurate and b) offensive. :|
    I was LadyTsukiyo in a past life :3
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    So after butt **** today....

Cya guys next week?
  • Ididbarbie - Harshlands
    Ididbarbie - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yes is true ididbarbie confirms it.
    the other day idibarbie went to do and FC run, and like he'd ran out of mana ididbarbie goes buy 50 mana food.
    ididbarbie teleports to FC and there was 2 zulus... 1 girl zulu and 1 black zulu. as ididbarbie enters the girl zulu changes fashion and put bikini on (which ididbarbie found it weird since we're about to start a quest on a frozen place) and the black zulu comes closer to ididbarbie and pretends to buff us.
    the run goes on and when it ends the zulu girl puts dress on again, they look at ididbarbie funny and rush to leave!! ididbarbie finds this of girl in bikini distraction and black zulu coming close pretending to buff very suspicious and checks his bag and it's when he notices he no loger had 50 mana food but only 23 left. and ididbarbie is pretty sure he had 6 crab meat too, but it's no loger there. THE 2 ZULU STOLE IT!!!11!
    so yea, dont trust them. dont even get close ijs
    and ididbarbie cant find his pickaxe now too -.- **** zulu
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Pressing something on my skill bar is much more relaxing than typing paragraphs, ijs.

I wouldn't knowb:surrender
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yes is true ididbarbie confirms it.
    the other day idibarbie went to do and FC run, and like he'd ran out of mana ididbarbie goes buy 50 mana food.
    ididbarbie teleports to FC and there was 2 zulus... 1 girl zulu and 1 black zulu. as ididbarbie enters the girl zulu changes fashion and put bikini on (which ididbarbie found it weird since we're about to start a quest on a frozen place) and the black zulu comes closer to ididbarbie and pretends to buff us.
    the run goes on and when it ends the zulu girl puts dress on again, they look at ididbarbie funny and rush to leave!! ididbarbie finds this of girl in bikini distraction and black zulu coming close pretending to buff very suspicious and checks his bag and it's when he notices he no loger had 50 mana food but only 23 left. and ididbarbie is pretty sure he had 6 crab meat too, but it's no loger there. THE 2 ZULU STOLE IT!!!11!
    so yea, dont trust them. dont even get close ijs
    and ididbarbie cant find his pickaxe now too -.- **** zulu

I'm guessing you failed on the 1st toon you tried to troll with.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    wow...all this senseless arguing over a game..b:shutup
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    wow...all this senseless arguing over a game..b:shutup

Lvl 100 yet?

Oh btw... Whered the +9 Tauren Chieftain cape go?
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lvl 100 yet?

Oh btw... Whered the +9 Tauren Chieftain cape go?

sold it and got my lunar cape =) gonna work on it later should bought that epic cape pogo i only sold it for 10.5m lol..
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    When are you going to be 100?

Cya next year...
    edited October 2010
    Options
    When are you going to be 100?

Cya next year...

ill be 100 when i finish gearing my current armor =)
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    5 months?
This discussion has been closed.