Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I've never seen him before, ijs.
  • Luckyrose - Harshlands
    Luckyrose - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    just because you've never seen him before doesnt mean you can just automatically assume he's fail like your implying. ijs as well b:bye

heck, i've never seen YOU before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsaken :)
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Did I imply he's a fail? I said he speaks for Zulu and sounds like a Zulu yet he's a carebear.
  • Luckyrose - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Did I imply he's a fail? I said he speaks for Zulu and sounds like a Zulu yet he's a carebear.

so everyone in Zulu's supposed to have a 1000+ pk count? O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That's fine if he's a carebear and a Zulu wanabe who's in it for the bandwagon. Just kinda laughable when someone who never steps out of SZ speaks for the faction that's suppose to be the king of RPK.
  • Luckyrose - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That's fine if he's a carebear and a Zulu wanabe who's in it for the bandwagon. Just kinda laughable when someone who never steps out of SZ speaks for the faction that's suppose to be the king of RPK.

wait what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I've never seen him before, ijs.

Actually u are right. He is fail =)

/flamebait
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Why do you think your so important that we require your respect?

still reading huh? well its not just my respect
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hmm...rather than picking one person out of a faction being discussed, let's bring this back to the original topic. Everyone good with that?

Thought so... b:chuckle
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Hmm...rather than picking one person out of a faction being discussed, let's bring this back to the original topic. Everyone good with that?

O.o.... well im suprized with half of the decussions we have that harshlands server forum isnt closed b:chuckle
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »

So what do you think Kritty?

Has we no hornorz?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    how about u kiss my *** and gtfo, kthnxbai. :D

umadagain?
  • Masuna - Harshlands
    Masuna - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    hmmm maybe i should kill 10,000 lowbies so i can look cool... or hmmm maybe i should roll a sin like every1 else who fails at pvp b:chuckle but honestly F2P Archery does make me fail b:surrender all i was sayin is Pkn has nothing to do with honor or no honor and plenty of zulu alright in my books, Maybe reread my reply again, I also kinda said theres aholes in zulu too b:avoid
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    umadagain?

naw im chill, Op damage in ur sig s1r.
    hmmm maybe i should kill 10,000 lowbies so i can look cool... or hmmm maybe i should roll a sin like every1 else who fails at pvp b:chuckle but honestly F2P Archery does make me fail b:surrender all i was sayin is Pkn has nothing to do with honor or no honor and plenty of zulu alright in my books, Maybe reread my reply again, I also kinda said theres aholes in zulu too b:avoid

u kno not all people reroll sins just to be good at pkin, i didnt even plan on becoming an rpker it just happened. I could do just as fine as i do on my sin with pot. ijs
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options

Or you can kill 10k people of your own level? My kills are all RPK factions. Yes I rolled Sin because I failed at PvP because I knew how OP in 1v1 they are back when the class just came out. BTW that was my F2P BM that was coming after you by Timber where you ran back for SZ and I told you to act like Zulu. Yes there are aholes in every faction. But when you join one, you bare its name, its fame and of course, its enemies. Since faction is by choice, you are allowed to judge a person, to a certain degree, by faction. Zulu is a PK faction, a RPK faction. Since you are in it by choice, I hope you are ready to PK. Else, you are just jumping the bandwagon.
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    To make you better understand the "best" and most strongest KD went to zulu (the KD that were killing zulu so easy).

For zulu to "Earn" a position in my book they will have to build and grow like all factions should.

As far as being a "Kylin apologist" goes the way that pking was when they ruled was 10 times more fun then when zulu took over. When zulu took over you would be lucky not to have 5 zulu and 3 other people pking. So zulu doesnt earn "best rpking faction" in another page in my book because they are cowerds who cant fight alone. b:thanks As far as kylin leaveing due to zulu winning well i dont believe that the "unloyal kylins" left. Its the same with crimson alot left yes but not the loyal one's.

Not only are you a complete moron, your a delusional one. Cant fight alone? LMFAO its Zulu vs EVERYONE we are always alone we are the ONLY faction that has never wanted nor needed Allies whilst all the rest are butt buddies we stand ALONE.

Wow kid i used to think you spouted this mess off just to cause drama and im cool with that,but reading this Lo mutha f'in L you really believe this ****.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Or you can kill 10k people of your own level? My kills are all RPK factions. Yes I rolled Sin because I failed at PvP because I knew how OP in 1v1 they are back when the class just came out. BTW that was my F2P BM that was coming after you by Timber where you ran back for SZ and I told you to act like Zulu. Yes there are aholes in every faction. But when you join one, you bare its name, its fame and of course, its enemies. Since faction is by choice, you are allowed to judge a person, to a certain degree, by faction. Zulu is a PK faction, a RPK faction. Since you are in it by choice, I hope you are ready to PK. Else, you are just jumping the bandwagon.

Kill all the wagon jumpers i say!! i'll help ya!!
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Kill all the wagon jumpers i say!! i'll help ya!!

Let's go hunt all the whites in your faction.
  • Hellostupid - Harshlands
    Hellostupid - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Not only are you a complete moron, your a delusional one. Cant fight alone? LMFAO its Zulu vs EVERYONE we are always alone we are the ONLY faction that has never wanted nor needed Allies whilst all the rest are butt buddies we stand ALONE.

Wow kid i used to think you spouted this mess off just to cause drama and im cool with that,but reading this Lo mutha f'in L you really believe this ****.

Why do I get the impression that you regurgitate what your other guildies say in GC and/or vent and retype it here like it's your own original not-so-bright idea.

I've known some other players that do that as well. Grats?
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    why do i get the impression your main is not lvl 21
    but you are so fail on your main you are scared to post under it
    out of fear of the ridicule you will receiveb:bye
    b:bye
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

If i remember correctly Omerta never had any Allies and we were fine alone, until Izzy quit, we had a really good lvl base and had alot of people that wanted to join.

So stop talking like Zulu is the sht because its not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options

you put Zulu vs everyone on yourself. Erzenzia you need to chill other factions need allies because zulu has no honor b:cute zulu's great 180 101's are almost the only 101's on the server and you complain that people ally against you its your own fault idiot. The only reason you fight alone is because almost no one wants to fight with you or they die just like you. So you can use insults to bad that makes you look worse then i ever could.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Let's go hunt all the whites in your faction.

OMG dont effin tempt me.
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    you put Zulu vs everyone on yourself. Erzenzia you need to chill other factions need allies because zulu has no honor b:cute zulu's great 180 101's are almost the only 101's on the server and you complain that people ally against you its your own fault idiot. The only reason you fight alone is because almost no one wants to fight with you or they die just like you. So you can use insults to bad that makes you look worse then i ever could.

Woah squishy brains.... where am i complaining.

If nobody wanted to fight with/for us explain our app page.(id bet my left boob if we offerd ally to any guild they would accept)

You cant make me look bad.

I insult you because well i dont like you i generally dont like idiots as a rule IJS.
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If i remember correctly Omerta never had any Allies and we were fine alone, until Izzy quit, we had a really good lvl base and had alot of people that wanted to join.

So stop talking like Zulu is the sht because its not

Omerta ? Who?

Zulu lol we are the "****" you jokers prove it everyday starting threads about us take a step back and a deep breath let it sink in.

Lutricias only problem is she knows she's too lazy to lvl up and app or trust me she would hell tekkblade did. How u like them apples?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    OMG dont effin tempt me.

Hey, I'm a whitey and I PK all the time. :c
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm a carebear director. Whiter than Iffy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Hellostupid - Harshlands
    Hellostupid - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    why do i get the impression your main is not lvl 21
    but you are so fail on your main you are scared to post under it
    out of fear of the ridicule you will receiveb:bye

Your curiosity is eating you from the inside out. Now I'll never tell. b:victory
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    InB4 HelloStupid = Lessie.

Bai Harshlands~ ;3
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Omerta ? Who?

Zulu lol we are the "****" you jokers prove it everyday starting threads about us take a step back and a deep breath let it sink in.

Lutricias only problem is she knows she's too lazy to lvl up and app or trust me she would hell tekkblade did. How u like them apples?

Totally wrong i havent found a class i liked playing.
    Fail troll of harshlands
This discussion has been closed.