If you knew now what you knew back then...

Options

Comments

• ahomiya
    ahomiya Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Doesn't even look like a challenge at all. They just run up and kill it in a few seconds and move on. Strange. Where's the sport?

We can debate about how easy or not it is to reach 5 APS. But given what's available in the game and the state that it's in today, this is the most efficient and quickest way to defeat bosses and clear instances. The sport, to me, is these players farming and working for these gears, saving up for refines, figure out the best gear to reach 5 APS, coordinating the various BM skills, etc. Yes it doesn't look challenging. But whatever they did to get to that point, they earned it (yes, even if they cash shopped to get there, they earned it through real-life work).

What I don't consider sport is Wizards trying to do what they do, only about 12x slower (1 hour runs), wasting my own and other's time.
  • Pearlwood - Lost City
    Pearlwood - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ahomiya wrote: »
    We can debate about how easy or not it is to reach 5 APS. But given what's available in the game and the state that it's in today, this is the most efficient and quickest way to defeat bosses and clear instances. The sport, to me, is these players farming and working for these gears, saving up for refines, figure out the best gear to reach 5 APS, coordinating the various BM skills, etc. Yes it doesn't look challenging. But whatever they did to get to that point, they earned it (yes, even if they cash shopped to get there, they earned it through real-life work).

What I don't consider sport is Wizards trying to do what they do, only about 12x slower (1 hour runs), wasting my own and other's time.

I understand your point in the first paragraph, but maybe u didn't understand mine and it is: If the ultimate bosses present no challenge, then what's the point? That's like level 9x going back to Secret Passage and showing off to level 35s. Once or twice is pretty neat, but after that....(yawn).

As to your second paragraph: Personally, my enjoyment of the game in PVE revolves around friends (you may not). I could care less what you think, to be honest, without that. PVP is different matter altogether though. That's a gunfight. Now run off to Secret Passage and show everybody how devastating your gear is. :)
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    prof wrote: »
    you must be terrible
    pve server

you must be . . . . er, I have no idea since mr. mystery posts anonymously. I'm sure your real pro . . . .
    Well, if we're so fail as a matter of game development, then why are we considered so formidable in TW?

Seriously? Ok, we have tons of hard hitting aoe skills and there are 80 targets running down a relatively narrow band and we have 79 people to hide behind.

Get it yet?
    wizards suck in pve (except aoe instances like gv)
    I think we do fine in pvp, except vs tideborn. Most the time I'm still fighting the original classes, where the pvp is pretty balanced imo.

This is what I am saying. Wizards to just fine (not great), we are mediocre (not OP) in pvp outside of TW, and we suck at PvE.
    mage is untouchable vs mobs ijs

Wait, wait. your out there flexing wizard muscle against clevehands and THATS what you think makes wizards OP? THAT's why "I must be terrible". BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    prof, you're too old school seriously. Times have changed a lot. Even in PvE, nobody grinds for normal mobs anymore.

Old school? More like old fool! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    Would I choose differently....hrmmmmmmm......

No.

I love my wizzy, I'd still roll a wizzy
    I AM a Wizzy.playing a wiz, simply because it is more fun, and that is why I play.
    Thank you. It's about time we hear something positive from a 100+ Wizard.

Jibbie baby, post your build for Pearlwood. It will remind me why I hate you so much (out of jealousy) and will clue him into exactly why your opinion as to whether you would play something different in all likelihood would have very little to do with his experience playing a wiz
    I strongly support wizards and I'm over 100 :|
    though we're super-amazing in tw, we're not the only class that is. you all pride yourselves WAY too much on tw. you also underestimate yourselves a LOT in normal world pvp. b:shutup world pvp is > tw right now, learn some normal pk

You're an idiot.
    I think you say this to the wrong person. b:chuckle
    When Jiblet pops up on my screen in Archosaur I never see him with a white/blue name.

He clearly knows nothing. Especially who he is talking to. But that's all fitting: we don't know who we are talking to either . . . .
    jiblet's in a pve server, where white name(level irrelevant) is kos. red name means absolutely nothing in a pve server.

Says the person posting under an non-name. Talk about irrelevant! bwahahahaha
    [COMMENTING ON 10 SECOND NIRVANA RUN:Doesn't even look like a challenge at all. They just run up and kill it in a few seconds and move on. Strange. Where's the sport?

Yes, as opposed to 1-shotting people, which is supposed to be our superhero power. I guess we shouldn't do that because there's no "sport" in that either.

And I suppose it would be more "sport" to use a macro on the boss for 25 minutes? How is that sport? Yawn . . .

And as for what's the point? How about Nirvana gear. If SilverFrost dropped raptures and uncannies, you bet your **** damn skippy I would be there. Every day.

Face it, your pretty much wrong about wizards. Don't fail to admit it just because you have put alot of time, effort and maybe money in it. Go ahead. Admit it. your among friends here.

But even if you don't admit it, please, just please, don't pretend to argue any longer that we aren't irrelevant in PvE at end game.

Now if we can get him enough 1 vs 1 pk at lvl 100 . . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • ahomiya
    ahomiya Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I understand your point in the first paragraph, but maybe u didn't understand mine and it is: If the ultimate bosses present no challenge, then what's the point? That's like level 9x going back to Secret Passage and showing off to level 35s. Once or twice is pretty neat, but after that....(yawn).

As to your second paragraph: Personally, my enjoyment of the game in PVE revolves around friends (you may not). I could care less what you think, to be honest, without that. PVP is different matter altogether though. That's a gunfight. Now run off to Secret Passage and show everybody how devastating your gear is. :)

Let me address these two things separately - difficulty and friends.

Nirvana is not Secret Passage. Nirvana is one of the toughest instances the game currently offers. Is it the player's fault that they can beat it so quickly? No, it's the game's fault. Maybe PW should add more challenging bosses and instances then. And perhaps they will, since they're adding the new classes soon. Also, even though they can beat it so easily, no one is perfect, and even they have goals to strive for, be it +12 weapons, +11 armors, gearing up their alts (like Wizards!) who cannot farm, so they can PK better of TW better or whatever. Everyone has their own goals.

For your 2nd point - I don't know you and you don't know me, so let's try not to get personal okay? b:victory I agree that MMORPGs are nothing without friends, and they are an important part of the game for me too. But what happens when your friends start going the APS route and you can't? They start getting invited to TT runs and Nirvana squads and you don't. Even if they let you come along, you know it's only out of friendship/pity/charity, because you cannot contribute as effectively as they can, no matter how skilled you are or what gears you have.

If you have no high APS friends, who will always stick together, and don't mind ever being able to farm effectively and still have fun, then that is great. You are fortunate and should enjoy every minute of it.

I just feel that trying to 'make the most' of being a Wizard today is an uphill battle, because the game is unbalanced and working against us. Personally, Wizard is not fun for me anymore because I cannot contribute effectively to my friends and my squads, so it's not for me. I make these posts because I want to warn people - if you care about DD, if you care about farming, Wizard may not be for you. I also have a remote and silly hope that with enough feedback, PW will actually implement changes to make Wizards useful again and restore balance to this game. If they do, I would go back to Wizard full time in a heart beat. But until then, I will find another class that is fun and I can rejoin my friends with as a useful member.

Have fun!
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Wait, wait. your out there flexing wizard muscle against clevehands and THATS what you think makes wizards OP? THAT's why "I must be terrible". BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    when did I say that us not being able to be hit by mobs makes us overpowered? where did I say mages where overpowered? b:sweat

I'm going to ignore everything you said but that one thing because, quite frankly, you're lower than all my other haters. A lot lower. Most people who hate me have at played their characters for awhile and have grown an actual opinion of their class, not super-leveled it to stand afk in west archosaur. don't appear so angry at the presence of superiority, it makes you look weak.

umad? b:bye
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm going to ignore everything you said but that one thing because, quite frankly, you're lower than all my other haters. A lot lower. Most people who hate me have at played their characters for awhile and have grown an actual opinion of their class, not super-leveled it to stand afk in west archosaur. don't appear so angry at the presence of superiority, it makes you look weak.

I know, playing 200 levels of wizard on 2 servers, I guess my opinion hasn't "grown", whatever that means.

And all over 2 years isn't playing for a while . . .

And most kills for a wiz and 200 hours of infamy (on an unpopulated PvE server, no less) sure looks like I stand afk in west allllll the time.

hmm, interesting theories you have, but once again you have shown yourself to not have any idea wtf you are talking about far better than I ever could.

And how much experience do you have doing anything? Oh thats right. None. You're some cowardly phantom poser troll who can't even put your name on what you post. Of course, if what I said was so oddly worded and so easily and repeatedly proven to be false and baseless, I guess I would try to hide my identity too.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • prof
    edited November 2010
    Options
    playing 200 levels of wizard on 2 servers
    prove it.
    over 2 years isn't playing for a while . . .
    prove it.
    And most kills for a wiz and 200 hours of infamy (on an unpopulated PvE server, no less)
    prove it.
    hmm, interesting theories you have, but once again you have shown yourself to not have any idea wtf you are talking about far better than I ever could.
    prove it.
    And how much experience do you have doing anything? Oh thats right. None. You're some cowardly phantom poser troll who can't even put your name on what you post. Of course, if what I said was so oddly worded and so easily and repeatedly proven to be false and baseless, I guess I would try to hide my identity too.
    on the contrary, you're the only person here who doesn't know who I am. b:bye

show me where I was proven wrong in any of my post, sir
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Doesn't even look like a challenge at all. They just run up and kill it in a few seconds and move on. Strange. Where's the sport?
    They want to save money for rank9 gear then wtfpwn everyone who doesn't have. b:chuckle
  • Pearlwood - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ahomiya wrote: »
    Let me address these two things separately - difficulty and friends.

Nirvana is not Secret Passage. Nirvana is one of the toughest instances the game currently offers. Is it the player's fault that they can beat it so quickly? No, it's the game's fault. Maybe PW should add more challenging bosses and instances then. And perhaps they will, since they're adding the new classes soon. Also, even though they can beat it so easily, no one is perfect, and even they have goals to strive for, be it +12 weapons, +11 armors, gearing up their alts (like Wizards!) who cannot farm, so they can PK better of TW better or whatever. Everyone has their own goals.

For your 2nd point - I don't know you and you don't know me, so let's try not to get personal okay? b:victory I agree that MMORPGs are nothing without friends, and they are an important part of the game for me too. But what happens when your friends start going the APS route and you can't? They start getting invited to TT runs and Nirvana squads and you don't. Even if they let you come along, you know it's only out of friendship/pity/charity, because you cannot contribute as effectively as they can, no matter how skilled you are or what gears you have.

If you have no high APS friends, who will always stick together, and don't mind ever being able to farm effectively and still have fun, then that is great. You are fortunate and should enjoy every minute of it.

I just feel that trying to 'make the most' of being a Wizard today is an uphill battle, because the game is unbalanced and working against us. Personally, Wizard is not fun for me anymore because I cannot contribute effectively to my friends and my squads, so it's not for me. I make these posts because I want to warn people - if you care about DD, if you care about farming, Wizard may not be for you. I also have a remote and silly hope that with enough feedback, PW will actually implement changes to make Wizards useful again and restore balance to this game. If they do, I would go back to Wizard full time in a heart beat. But until then, I will find another class that is fun and I can rejoin my friends with as a useful member.

Have fun!

Reading carefully, you will see I wasn't getting personal. I was making a point.

Posts like yours create the suspicion that the dev's are intentionally running off the class, perhaps to make way for a new generation of cashoppers (the cynical conclusion). The less cynical conclusion is the idea that old wizards were thought to be OP and needed to be reigned in. Nerfing TW kind of supports this theory. But, I really don't believe either, because it doesn't make sense...Why single wizard's out from other classes? I mean is it true that even clerics aren't needed for intervel squads in Nirvana (somebody posted that in here)? What probably happened is an unintended consequence of what was thought to be a fun and profitable addition to the game. FOR this reason, I continue to believe that where there is a will, there is a way...or the imbalance will be addressed eventually. A new master instance requiring heavy aoe and/or very high magic defense might change the attitude we currently confront.
  • Pearlwood - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options

Yes, as opposed to 1-shotting people, which is supposed to be our superhero power. I guess we shouldn't do that because there's no "sport" in that either.

And I suppose it would be more "sport" to use a macro on the boss for 25 minutes? How is that sport? Yawn . . .

And as for what's the point? How about Nirvana gear. If SilverFrost dropped raptures and uncannies, you bet your **** damn skippy I would be there. Every day.

Face it, your pretty much wrong about wizards. Don't fail to admit it just because you have put alot of time, effort and maybe money in it. Go ahead. Admit it. your among friends here.

But even if you don't admit it, please, just please, don't pretend to argue any longer that we aren't irrelevant in PvE at end game.

Now if we can get him enough 1 vs 1 pk at lvl 100 . . . . .

LOL Ok What I disagree with is the effect of your pessimistic position. You are basically advising all the noobs never to roll a wizard, period. That, we're unbelievably weak at the beginning (true), we get a little better than suckish in the middle (true), and then, when we've finally arrived, we're irrelevant. I don't believe that. You think people are just endlessly waiting around for a group of mythical 5 aps to appear so they can go on a high level quest? Wrong. I frost all the time and trust me...I'm not irrelevant in there. And in a few levels I WILL be in Nirvana doing what I do.........melting bosses.
  • prof
    edited November 2010
    Options
    he's not pessimistic, he just reads too many of pandora's post. sounds like the same baseless arguments from that phase in pwi-mage history. I bet he's light armoured, too.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LOL Ok What I disagree with is the effect of your pessimistic position. You are basically advising all the noobs never to roll a wizard, period. That, we're unbelievably weak at the beginning (true), we get a little better than suckish in the middle (true), and then, when we've finally arrived, we're irrelevant. I don't believe that. You think people are just endlessly waiting around for a group of mythical 5 aps to appear so they can go on a high level quest? Wrong. I frost all the time and trust me...I'm not irrelevant in there. And in a few levels I WILL be in Nirvana doing what I do.........melting bosses.
    Seriously, I thought the same way as you did until my 9x. The only thing where you will be USEFUL will be delta, and even there you are replaceable.

You can go to nirvana sure, but if you are taking a -interval class' spot, trust me you only slow the squad down.

Same thing with TT3-x... actually even worse, with the new changes, you might not even survive there, while -interval classes, or claw barbs, (since they are not squishy don't forget!) have no problems with it.

Not saying that you won't go to nirvana, if friends take you, but you won't be USEFUL in the sense that you are replaceable by someone better, like 4-5 times better. It's this feeling that sucks in a GAME.
  • Pearlwood - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Seriously, I thought the same way as you did until my 9x. The only thing where you will be USEFUL will be delta, and even there you are replaceable.

You can go to nirvana sure, but if you are taking a -interval class' spot, trust me you only slow the squad down.

Same thing with TT3-x... actually even worse, with the new changes, you might not even survive there, while -interval classes, or claw barbs, (since they are not squishy don't forget!) have no problems with it.

Not saying that you won't go to nirvana, if friends take you, but you won't be USEFUL in the sense that you are replaceable by someone better, like 4-5 times better. It's this feeling that sucks in a GAME.

Well, I'm 9x and still feel the same way. In fact, I feel even better (getting stone barrier and R.12 wep helped..he he).

Not to whip this seemingly dead horse, one last thought though on the issue of "sport":
    The sport in PVE is the danger of squad wipe. Being able to scramble and recover usually brings out the best in wizards, and that's "useful". 25 minute "macros" (and the other **** BLOOD spewed) etc.. have nothing to do with it. If there is no danger of squad wipe, IMO, there is no sport. If a pure interval squad can do Nirvana without that danger present, then, it truly is the same as going back to "secret passage", IMO.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well, I'm 9x and still feel the same way. In fact, I feel even better (getting stone barrier and R.12 wep helped..he he).

Not to whip this seemingly dead horse, one last thought though on the issue of "sport":
    The sport in PVE is the danger of squad wipe. Being able to scramble and recover usually brings out the best in wizards, and that's "useful". 25 minute "macros" (and the other **** BLOOD spewed) etc.. have nothing to do with it. If there is no danger of squad wipe, IMO, there is no sport. If a pure interval squad can do Nirvana without that danger present, then, it truly is the same as going back to "secret passage", IMO.
    Ohh boy, Good luck.b:chuckle
    Everything WAS true what you wrote, BUT before packs and tideborns. So 1 and 1/2 year ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pearlwood - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ohh boy, Good luck.b:chuckle
    Everything WAS true what you wrote, BUT before packs and tideborns. So 1 and 1/2 year ago.

Well, the tideborns should enjoy life while they can. Their time is about up. :)
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well, the tideborns should enjoy life while they can. Their time is about up. :)

Same as wizards long time ago.b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well, since Nirvana is incredibly easy with people not totally incompetent, that leaves with the really difficult TT3-x.

Guess what... squad of 5aps kill bosses quickly before they have chances to do anything nasty. You have less chances of surviving if you take a wiz (or other low DD) in squad compared to a -interval class. Hell, 5aps claw barb here with bloodpaint can solo the new emperor. As a wiz you'll just get killed from the blue bubble (looks like occult ice does massive damage).

As a sidenote, unless you tell your squad you need the kill for your chrono quest, most clerics won't even bother reviving you (wastes a bit of time) and try to focus on the healing the tank or whatever. Yes, you're that worthless.
  • GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear
    GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    shoulda been a sin b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Dec-21-10.
  • Pearlwood - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well, since Nirvana is incredibly easy with people not totally incompetent, that leaves with the really difficult TT3-x.

Guess what... squad of 5aps kill bosses quickly before they have chances to do anything nasty. You have less chances of surviving if you take a wiz (or other low DD) in squad compared to a -interval class. Hell, 5aps claw barb here with bloodpaint can solo the new emperor. As a wiz you'll just get killed from the blue bubble (looks like occult ice does massive damage).

As a sidenote, unless you tell your squad you need the kill for your chrono quest, most clerics won't even bother reviving you (wastes a bit of time) and try to focus on the healing the tank or whatever. Yes, you're that worthless.

Then let the 5aps claw barb go by himself to have fun. Get the point? My friends help each other...that's what it's about. That's how we have fun. Heck, I've got a couple interval sin friends who wouldn't know what to do with themselves without me in the squad barking orders and occasionally beating them in duels when they get too cocky for their own good. :) Understand now?

Fact is, the only time I see this cynical attitude towards wizards is in here, ironically enough.....from wizards. If you're feeling worthless, then make some dammed friends. Anybody that runs around in the random element is gonna feel bad, unless they're geared like Mitshubishi's uber rich grandson.

Now, would you please, with all your levels of experience and wisdom, come up with something creative that will benefit us all....and post that!
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Then let the 5aps claw barb go by himself to have fun. Get the point? My friends help each other...that's what it's about. That's how we have fun. Heck, I've got a couple interval sin friends who wouldn't know what to do with themselves without me in the squad barking orders and occasionally beating them in duels when they get too cocky for their own good. :) Understand now?

Fact is, the only time I see this cynical attitude towards wizards is in here, ironically enough.....from wizards. If you're feeling worthless, then make some dammed friends. Anybody that runs around in the random element is gonna feel bad, unless they're geared like Mitshubishi's uber rich grandson.

Now, would you please, with all your levels of experience and wisdom, come up with something creative that will benefit us all....and post that!

You know what you still don't understand? The fact, that end game supposed to be PVP based. I have super-uber end game gear -30% channeling and I still cannot stand against the Sin, or interval BM.
    You will have same feeling when you became end-game. Then you realize, how huge is game unbalanced and how useless wizards are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Then remake a sin? You can roll one on LC or HL. PWI has indeed pushed out wizards thanks to letting APS get OP, but sitting here whining won't do anything. This isn't to the person who comes here one time and takes issue with an obvious problem -- it's same people who QQ for months and months. Just roll another char already, there are people who actually still want to play wizard, understand it's not as powerful as 5 APS, but look at the positive side. If you see no positive side and wanna just ***** and moan, play another friggen class. Get over it already.
  • Pearlwood - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You know what you still don't understand? The fact, that end game supposed to be PVP based. I have super-uber end game gear -30% channeling and I still cannot stand against the Sin, or interval BM.
    You will have same feeling when you became end-game. Then you realize, how huge is game unbalanced and how useless wizards are.

This is just the same old garbage from another dead-end wizard.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    This is just the same old garbage from another dead-end wizard.

b:chuckle Truth hurts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i would roll a bm and use it to fund my wizzie...wait a second >.>
    Gifs are hard to make work here
    edited November 2010
    Options

^ that b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Dec-21-10.
  • Pearlwood - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options

^ is pathetic.
    edited November 2010
    Options

You know what's really tragedy? That I have no problem to own any class on private server. Without genies, without 5 APS classes and without tideborns. I don't win every fight, but that's kinda fair and my win-lose statistic is incomparable to PWI.
    Pure old game was much better balanced that this mess here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    genies dont cause inbalance

LEAVE GENIES ALONEEEEEE QQQQ
    i like potato
  • prof
    edited November 2010
    Options
    genies don't unbalance because they make everybody overpowered, class specific skills suck

wrs/sins should never be able to hit 5/s
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ^ is pathetic.

dont think u get it yet..its kinda a end game wiz thing :D
    Then remake a sin? You can roll one on LC or HL. PWI has indeed pushed out wizards thanks to letting APS get OP, but sitting here whining won't do anything. This isn't to the person who comes here one time and takes issue with an obvious problem -- it's same people who QQ for months and months. Just roll another char already, there are people who actually still want to play wizard, understand it's not as powerful as 5 APS, but look at the positive side. If you see no positive side and wanna just ***** and moan, play another friggen class. Get over it already.

^yeah thats why i rolled a sin b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Dec-21-10.
This discussion has been closed.