Zulu a faction with no honour?

Options

Comments

• Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    no clue im not playing much either way..game isn't what it was gonna wait for gw2 or sometin lol.
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    I_sage_i - Harshlands Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I say the whole factions bad you should treat them with no respect kick out of instances and do whatever the hell annoys them, but sure thats just me that doesnt want to support thieves. I recommend telling them before hand too get some funny reactions for being honest. If you need them to do some work use them like the scum they are but then boot before loot is picked up. That's the Zulu way to treat others so do onto them, as they do onto others.

+1 Payaso stole my mold on my fb69 and we all agreed before i wined i got all 3 star and molds.
  • Alkaia - Harshlands
    Alkaia - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    gonna wait for gw2.

+1

On a side note: I really hate pandas.
  • Hellostupid - Harshlands
    Hellostupid - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It's amusing to me how you can always tell what faction currently has the majority of the map by their posts on this forum.

Three cheers for more gloating and arrogance. b:victory
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    +1 Payaso stole my mold on my fb69 and we all agreed before i wined i got all 3 star and molds.
    he dont count hes mexican he cant help but steal
    b:bye
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    omfg we are **** now
    never stole a mat and never will there you go

I have...

I am the person that watches you go nuts on mobs.. not picking up any of the mats... then waits.. as you walk away.. waits... as you fly out of range.... waits till I can't see your name on T anymore...

then makes a dive for the mats -mine-mine-mine-

well better me then them being reabsorbed into the game :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i lol'd so hard when i saw this b:laugh

I got pked by one Zulu when they lost TW then he apoligized to me.... which was not a biggie.. and I got pked by a Zulu who killed my nix and stood there and stared at me (and giggled).... so I chased her and took a swat - she swatted me - and we ran around in circles for a bit.. then I went back to my oracles.. (it was alot of fun).

I have been pked by Kylin, alot. Doing oracles, or World Quests (talking to NPCS). Oh yeah recently pked by one Zulu who came back a 2nd time and laughed when I killed him (he was cool about it and left me alone - said hey, they are RPKers).

Neither really QQ at me or tease/trash talk but to be honest Zulu has never pked my lower alts, and they get pked by Kylin all the time (new white names and up to level 40). I figured .. they were rpk so never fussed about it. So this is first I heard about them not being Rpkers.

To be fair, I have never seen either camping and they never returned to where I was farming and pked me for a 2nd time (like some smaller rpk guilds do).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I have...

I am the person that watches you go nuts on mobs.. not picking up any of the mats... then waits.. as you walk away.. waits... as you fly out of range.... waits till I can't see your name on T anymore...

then makes a dive for the mats -mine-mine-mine-

well better me then them being reabsorbed into the game :P

thats as mean as saying the pope is ***.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I got pked by one Zulu when they lost TW then he apoligized to me.... which was not a biggie.. and I got pked by a Zulu who killed my nix and stood there and stared at me (and giggled).... so I chased her and took a swat - she swatted me - and we ran around in circles for a bit.. then I went back to my oracles.. (it was alot of fun).

I have been pked by Kylin, alot. Doing oracles, or World Quests (talking to NPCS).
    Neither really QQ at me or tease/trash talk but to be honest Zulu has never pked my lower alts, and they get pked by Kylin all the time (new white names and up to level 40). I figured .. they were rpk so never fussed about it. So this is first I heard about them not being Rpkers.

To be fair, I have never seen either camping and they never returned to where I was farming and pked me for a 2nd time (like some smaller rpk guilds do).

lol another Zulu hoe?b:laugh Its funny, I thought you were in Zulu...
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol another Zulu hoe?b:laugh Its funny, I thought you were in Zulu...

So Dellusional.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So Dellusional.

lol another Zulu hoe?b:laugh
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol another Zulu hoe?b:laugh

Wheres kylin?

Oh wait Herp Derp...
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol people on forums sucking zulu's *** to get in O.o heres a hint: the guild isn't all that great but it is if u want drama! They will also let u back in if u leave lulzb:victory pr0 guild is pr0 ok
  • Hudini - Heavens Tear
    Hudini - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol people on forums sucking zulu's *** to get in O.o heres a hint: the guild isn't all that great but it is if u want drama! They will also let u back in if u leave lulzb:victory pr0 guild is pr0 ok

that almost made sense....you must know all the inside workings of Nurfed's brain and spent an excessive amount of time in Zulu yourself to know so much about it. I mean its not like we have been kicking members for selling pots type of drama lol.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    that almost made sense....you must know all the inside workings of Nurfed's brain and spent an excessive amount of time in Zulu yourself to know so much about it. I mean its not like we have been kicking members for selling pots type of drama lol.

b:quiet i got spies in zulu they tell me everything
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

LMAO i been Zulu a long time.. what drama? honestly we gossip more about the drama in other guilds we dont really have much outside the occasional spat between members.

Talk smack if u must but give credit where it is due. Simple fact is no matter how much u hate out RPK no allies ways theres no doubt we are a solid faction with exceptional leadership and the smexyest members on hl!!

b:shockedZulub:shocked
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LMAO i been Zulu a long time.. what drama? honestly we gossip more about the drama in other guilds we dont really have much outside the occasional spat between members.

Talk smack if u must but give credit where it is due. Simple fact is no matter how much u hate out RPK no allies ways theres no doubt we are a solid faction with exceptional leadership and the smexyest members on hl!!

b:shockedZulub:shocked

i can speak bull **** to on the forums as well :D
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    nurf should be president
    b:bye
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i can speak bull **** to on the forums as well :D

Funny everything in my post is dead on fact.

lol i guess a hater's gotta hate. Hate on hater hate on.....
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol for 1

1. nurfed isnt a good leader and if i was the same lvl and same character i could beat him hands down

2. zulu has drama around it thats enough for internal problems

3. zulu is not great it is only great in the eyes of its members (which more leave zulu then the ones that stay) except for the zulu lovers which all they are, are people who leach of a more powerful life form. Not in mind but in armor and time on the game.

4. So why are people that dont like zulu wasting their time talking about them because everyone fights against someone no matter how pathedic the person they are fighting. its still fun
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol for 1

1. nurfed isnt a good leader and if i was the same lvl and same character i could beat him hands down

Your a Moron.

2. zulu has drama around it thats enough for internal problems

Your a Moron.

3. zulu is not great it is only great in the eyes of its members (which more leave zulu then the ones that stay) except for the zulu lovers which all they are, are people who leach of a more powerful life form. Not in mind but in armor and time on the game.

Your a Moron.

4. So why are people that dont like zulu wasting their time talking about them because everyone fights against someone no matter how pathedic the person they are fighting. its still fun

Your a Moron.

I always knew that there were dumb posts on these forums, but Im sorry. You official take the "IM A HERP DERP" award for just being so cool...Congratulations. Your award also comes with the prize of playing in traffic on a busy highway.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I always knew that there were dumb posts on these forums, but Im sorry. You official take the "IM A HERP DERP" award for just being so cool...Congratulations. Your award also comes with the prize of playing in traffic on a busy highway.

Okopogo you think its dumb because your in zulu so why should your opinion on what i said matter and anyways i dont care what you have to say.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Funny everything in my post is dead on fact.

lol i guess a hater's gotta hate. Hate on hater hate on.....

i hate on ugly ppl, and nerds and geeks and ppl with fake tans
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Okopogo you think its dumb because your in zulu so why should your opinion on what i said matter and anyways i dont care what you have to say.

Hook, Line, and Sinker.

My opinion matters because it is more valid than anything you have to say. Why you may ask?

Because you fail.

They'll be handing out boxes of tissues at the door. Please feel free to grab some, or grab some anyway if it hurts too much...
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hook, Line, and Sinker.

My opinion matters because it is more valid than anything you have to say. Why you may ask?

Because you fail.

They'll be handing out boxes of tissues at the door. Please feel free to grab some, or grab some anyway if it hurts too much...

u fit in the category of people I hate on, u should find out which one for im not telling!!

Before I start hating.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

+1

I'm not in zulu, actually I'm a KY and I also share Okopogo's opinion, as I said before, u only try to provoke a flame with the same subject over and over, so once again, let us all ignore Lutrica's posts, they're always the same shet, we have seen it already, let us not pay attention to her until she comes up with something new and more interesting.

Before she or any1 says I'm mad (pot_head lol), I'm writing this with a cool and objective perspective, trolling is an art (lmao) so if some1 is gonna do it, better know how to do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    +1

I'm not in zulu, actually I'm a KY and I also share Okopogo's opinion, as I said before, u only try to provoke a flame with the same subject over and over, so once again, let us all ignore Lutrica's posts, they're always the same shet, we have seen it already, let us not pay attention to her until she comes up with something new and more interesting.

Before she or any1 says I'm mad (pot_head lol), I'm writing this with a cool and objective perspective, trolling is an art (lmao) so if some1 is gonna do it, better know how to do it.

i dnt troll ppl from same faction as me "that includes alts"b:quiet
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    <3 Garaver.
  • Hudini - Heavens Tear
    Hudini - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    pathedic=pathetic?
  • Payaso - Harshlands
    Payaso - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    oh hai derr my name is Payaso
    i dun like zulu ish full of bishs biching & being mean 2 meeeeee b:cryi feel so abused b:cry

on a serious note.........
    who is i kidding im nvr serious : D b:pleased oko sext tonight?
This discussion has been closed.