They're all furries and venos. b:shocked

Holy **** that's true!

I smell race favoritism!

Voted for Kritty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedValentine - Raging Tide
    RedValentine - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I personally am voting for Fuzzy (oh look im on RT and voting for Fuzzy, big woop!).

I see a lot of butthurt ppl complaining about the way Fuzzy speaks. I'd like to point out, he never stole this from anyone. A lot of people tend to do this, not just Hamsta.

Just as well, its impossible to rally a whole server to vote for one person, especially the newer servers such as RT and Archo, seeing as a lot of those players came from other servers who know other candidates. Just as much, have you seen some of the people saying they are voting for Fuzzy? or any candidate for that matter, they are choosing from various servers, not just their home server.

If you havent noticed by now, you can read their apps. It's possible people are making choices based on these ppls applications. pls be considerate. Frankie did mention that this was not to be for flaming. is it so hard to actually listen?

It's true some peoples votes may be biased to an extent, even mine is (and im not talking about because im on the same server, so drop it). But I will say this, if you have problems with any of the nominations, it should only be posted if it is relevant to what their performance as a mod would be, not something trivial like the way they type on the forums.

now for any of you who are actually still listening at this point, I picked Fuzzy based on personal experience with him in a leadership position. If it wasnt for that, then I may have picked Kritty, cause honestly, I found those two apps to be most appealing to me, it just came down to personal experience in the end.

That is all, thank you.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    That option is actually your browser's "back" button.

Oh snap, Frankie is starting to....
    b:shocked

But to be on topic, I'm voting for Krisnda for several reasons.
    For one, Kris is known all through the forums, not just one section.
    He's nice, tolerant, etc.

I'm sorry Fuzzy, you're from my server yes.
    But I do not believe you have the qualities of being a moderator.
    Having a "cool" signature and talking in a specific manner should not give you a position as mod.

Its about the honesty, the way you treat people, etc.
    And thats my two cents on this topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Lynneya - Sanctuary
    Lynneya - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I have to agree on this one, I could never take someone in a position of power seriously when they choose to speak in an immature and cutesy way. It's a shame too because from what I have read Fuzzy does to try to make valid points and to be supportive of many of the issues that we players have. I just have to personally tune him out after a few of his words.

I might propose that he would agree ahead of time to handle the potential Moderator position in adult and proffesional terms and speech and then feel free to use his regular talk when posting his own personal opinions, I for one could live with that.
  • Mardra - Sanctuary
    Mardra - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    eww, I can't believe Zoe is nominated, that would be the most stupid mod ever if she was elected.

based on the actions and attitudes of past mods. the one w/ the biggest power trip and ablity to answer posts in the most non productive way while making the op look stupid is the one they feel would be best.

just saying.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited November 2010

I guess Fuzzy gets the default win because the forum is full of idiots.

That's a nice comment to the community you choose to participate in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fon - Raging Tide
    Fon - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Fuzzyyy O.o yes yes i vote for Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Time
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I choose you!!! .. . . . . Fuzzy_Wuzzy!!!

Don't know you but I like that name. Yes, its the dumbest reason to vote for someone but, I know no one and I don't really care who is a mod since they all do the same things, close threads and try to agree with players however no actions are taken, so there it is.

b:bye

- edit -

Forgot other point, "deal with drama queens" :D ktybye.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Purge - Raging Tide
    Purge - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    As many people have posted here, I voted for Fuzzy...hopefully we can put an end to the multiple accounts voting conspiracy theory.

As for posts along these lines;
    I agree we need friendlier mods, but not people with serious psychological issues. Talking about yourself in 3rd person is borderline psychotic.

You honestly believe that yourself? Hmm..we're all here for Perfect World, the GAME, this is supposed to be FUN, is it not? I would welcome a more light-hearted, yet sensible, moderation on these forums - it would be a breath of fresh air - and I believe Fuzzy is easily capable of providing us with just that!
    Its about the honesty, the way you treat people, etc.

As for this...being on the same server as Fuzzy, I've had a few dealings with him and I can honestly say that he has always been fair and honest.
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ah, looks like Fuzzy is watching. Once again, I voted for Kritty cuz he's a cool, helpful guy; and once again, if you come out the winner of this voting, Fuzzy, DROP the third person vernacular. So very, very, very annoying. I cannot take you seriously when you speak like that, no matter how sound your logic. Plus, it makes you excessively wordy to have to use your name over and over in that manner, which reduces the effectiveness of what you have to say.

Fact is, I bet most people find it annoying as well (why not ask the people here what they think about that?) If my suspicions are correct and many others dislike it, then were you to become a moderator, I think it would be highly beneficial to discontinue speaking in third person.

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ah, looks like Fuzzy is watching. Once again, I voted for Kritty cuz he's a cool, helpful guy; and once again, if you come out the winner of this voting, Fuzzy, DROP the third person vernacular. So very, very, very annoying. I cannot take you seriously when you speak like that, no matter how sound your logic. Plus, it makes you excessively wordy to have to use your name over and over in that manner, which reduces the effectiveness of what you have to say.

Fact is, I bet most people find it annoying as well (why not ask the people here what they think about that?) If my suspicions are correct and many others dislike it, then were you to become a moderator, I think it would be highly beneficial to discontinue speaking in third person.

Azzazin

I know right ._.
    Imagine Martin Luther King Jr. giving he's famous speech "I Have a Dream" in third person.

"Martin has a dream... that one day he..."

Would anyone had taken him seriously?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
    edited November 2010
    I know right ._.
    Imagine Martin Luther King Jr. giving he's famous speech "I Have a Dream" in third person.

"Martin has a dream... that one day he..."

Would anyone had taken him seriously?

Imagine the US constitution written in 1st person..

"I the president..." instead of "We the people..."

Same argument yes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cun - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Imagine the US constitution written in 1st person..

"I the president..." instead of "We the people..."

Same argument yes?

Technically the US Constitution is written in first person.
    "We" is the plural of a first person -.-

So no, not the same argument.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    edited November 2010
    Technically the US Constitution is written in first person.
    "We" is the plural of a first person -.-

So no, not the same argument.

Did you disregard what it says because it doesn't start with "I"? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cun - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Did you disregard what it says because it doesn't start with "I"? b:puzzled

Your not getting my point...
    wait... Fuzzy isn't getting my point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Oh snap, Frankie is starting to....

Oh yes, I was shocked/pleased/amazed ...
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Uhm, since when people care so much IN A GAME FORUM about grammar where 13 y/o kids are playing?, give me a break.

1F Y0U D0N7 L1K3 7H15 K1ND 0F TYP1NG TH3N D0N7 V1517 7H3 F0RUM5 :]

Not everyone is oldie to type in a proper manner, its not the place, time, section, NOR forum to do so.

ijs <- lol :]

I mean, everyone has their own style to type, let them be themselves, and shut up drama queens.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Cun - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Uhm, since when people care so much IN A GAME FORUM about grammar where 13 y/o kids are playing?, give me a break.

1F Y0U D0N7 L1K3 7H15 K1ND 0F TYP1NG TH3N D0N7 V1517 7H3 F0RUM5 :]

Not everyone is oldie to type in a proper manner, its not the place, time, section, NOR forum to do so.

ijs <- lol :]

I mean, everyone has their own style to type, let them be themselves, and shut up drama queens.

Your not seeing the bigger picture here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Your not seeing the bigger picture here.

Which is? Convince me.
  • Cun - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Which is? Convince me.

Are you really that close-minded?

Anyways off to be :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Are you really that close-minded?

Anyways off to be :(

Close-minded? wait... I was the one that posted about letting everyone have their own style and now you tell me I'm close-minded? lol, you don't really know what you're typing about do you.

Anyways I'm off, not the time nor mood to keep this nonsense posting about a mod.

The poll will decide, like it or not. Life is not always fair :) so deal with it.

Cya

• Cun - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Close-minded? wait... I was the one that posted about letting everyone have their own style and now you tell me I'm close-minded? lol, you don't really know what you're typing about do you.

Anyways I'm off, not the time nor mood to keep this nonsense posting about a mod.

The poll will decide, like it or not. Life is not always fair :) so deal with it.

Cya

Nope, I'm typing gibberish, sakdjkdnkjdnajsdhasjnasjfncjkas see?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Fuzzy comparing Fuzzy's speach to the US Constitution? ...

You lost me there, man. Your 'argument' is not relevant anyhow....

Read what Cun said again...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    To me... it's more creepy than having a conversation with someone who won't look you directly in the eyes... or someone who stands way too close to you when you're talking. lol
    You are taking a non-event a little.. ok, way too seriously. This is just over a person who moves and locks threads. As long as they move and lock threads in a reasonable fashion, who cares. I don't get why people turn this kind of thing into some internet conspiracy theory or protrude an ex-girlfriend attitude about something so trivial.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    =Airyll - Dreamweaver;10879302]Fuzzy's posts tend to make a lot of sense, but the third person speak is annoying and really removes any sort of seriousness from any post he's ever made. I can't take a guy seriously if he can't refer to himself properly and use proper speech and grammar; I'm not about to sit and take a moderator who does that seriously.

I'd treat Shelly and Grim with more seriousness and respect then Fuzzy would ever see from me, all because he doesn't possess the ability to actually post properly, because he thinks it's 1337 to be a Hamsta gimmick.

That's the thing... A lot of the time I see him post, I don't agree... he's often not much different than Zoe, in my opinion, except that he talks in 3rd person which just annoys me. He seems to confuse opinion with fact too much for my liking. The 3rd person-speak is just my proverbial icing.... that alone doesn't bother me. Perhaps he would make a good mod, I don't know. I'm against it, but not vehemently. Perhaps I'm subconsciously trolling a bit as well, not sure, haven't given it any thought. I just know my instinctive reaction is just NO.

That's a nice comment to the community you choose to participate in.

I like the game. I like helping people. I'm not going to alter what I like to do just because someone or a group of people bother me and it's not going to stop me from voicing my opinions either.

As for this...being on the same server as Fuzzy, I've had a few dealings with him and I can honestly say that he has always been fair and honest.

Perhaps you're right and I won't argue that.

You are taking a non-event a little.. ok, way too seriously. This is just over a person who moves and locks threads. As long as they move and lock threads in a reasonable fashion, who cares. I don't get why people turn this kind of thing into some internet conspiracy theory or protrude an ex-girlfriend attitude about something so trivial.

Ex-girlfriend attitude? Umm... what? So, are you trying to tell me when you voice your own opinion that there are deeper psychological issues at work? Yes, I believe you. Maybe you should seek some therapy. lol
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited November 2010
    Ex-girlfriend attitude? Umm... what? So, are you trying to tell me when you voice your own opinion that there are deeper psychological issues at work? Yes, I believe you. Maybe you should seek some therapy. lol
    Well, no, more like.. such a non-event doesn't necessitate such an exaggerated and overly analytical waste of time because it's not that big of a deal. Of course, noting that you think that everyone who disagrees with you needs therapy or has social problems, well.. that speaks for itself. I will put that in the same reverse psychological method of self-confession that politicians employ when speaking out against *** marriage and other issues that one excessively looks at as a way to blame others for problems one has their own self -- look up "projection bias" for a better example, or keep blaming others for your own problems.
    edited November 2010
    Well, no, more like.. such a non-event doesn't necessitate such an exaggerated and overly analytical waste of time because it's not that big of a deal. Of course, noting that you think that everyone who disagrees with you needs therapy or has social problems, well.. that speaks for itself. I will put that in the same reverse psychological method of self-confession that politicians employ when speaking out against *** marriage and other issues that one excessively looks at as a way to blame others for problems one has their own self -- look up "projection bias" for a better example, or keep blaming others for your own problems.

You really don't get it... I saw your attempt at a veiled insult and threw it right back at you. Directing me to a page on projection when I was accusing you of the same thing? lol That's just brilliant. Apparently you subconsciously understood me because you're trying to lead it down that path when I'm already one step ahead of you. Good job. I guess you 'cwutididthar', at least on some level. Congrats. lol

As for being a non-issue, I agree, that doesn't mean I won't say that it bugs me. As to your perception of that? It doesn't matter, nor do you.

edited November 2010
    You really don't get it... I saw your attempt at a veiled insult and threw it right back at you. Directing me to a page on projection when I was accusing you of the same thing? lol That's just brilliant. Apparently you subconsciously understood me because you're trying to lead it down that path when I'm already one step ahead of you.
    You obviously did not read the link, otherwise you would have understood the reason for it.
    Good job. I guess you 'cwutididthar', at least on some level. Congrats.
    Now you can /facedesk.
    As for being a non-issue, I agree, that doesn't mean I won't say that it bugs me. As to your perception of that? It doesn't matter, nor do you.
    It's a non-issue, yet it bugs you and you feel the need to constantly comment on something that is a non-issue. That link can't possibly be any more descriptive, to the T.

Hey guise, I want a mod to "look me in the eye" even through we're on the internet and obviously lack the ability to do so, yet I feel the need to comment on someone's social standing who is, for fun, roleplaying a character on a forum talking in 3rd person.
    I agree we need friendlier mods, but not people with serious psychological issues. Talking about yourself in 3rd person is borderline psychotic.
    To me... it's more creepy than having a conversation with someone who won't look you directly in the eyes... or someone who stands way too close to you when you're talking. lol

^-- self confession.
    edited November 2010
    You obviously did not read the link, otherwise you would have understood the reason for it.

Now you can /facedesk.

It's a non-issue, yet it bugs you and you feel the need to constantly comment on something that is a non-issue. That link can't possibly be any more descriptive, to the T.

Hey guise, I want a mod to "look me in the eye" even through we're on the internet and obviously lack the ability to do so, yet I feel the need to comment on someone's social standing who is, for fun, roleplaying a character on a forum talking in 3rd person.

^-- self confession.

Aww, faulty logic... but I'm not projecting on anyone.
    ...or protrude an ex-girlfriend attitude ...

So ittle baby is frustrated from having ex-girlfriend issues and wants to pick a fight with me... how cute. Maybe you should talk to mommy and ask for a hug so you can feel better. b:pleased

• Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Aww, faulty logic... but I'm not projecting on anyone.

So ittle baby is frustrated from having ex-girlfriend issues and wants to pick a fight with me... how cute. Trolling at it's finest b:laughMaybe you should talk to mommy and ask for a hug so you can feel better. b:pleased

Just because someone doesn't think the same way as you, doesn't mean they are wrong. That is what makes us unique individuals. Also, yeah that statement is projecting. ._.
    __
    Third person is just a style of talking. You need to read more ... try a Dark-Hunter Novel. ^-^

The Keliska insist that you do. b:angry
    See it can be threating :D
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96