TW Report - 10/15/2010 - 10/17/2010

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well since you guys continue to make jokes about it behind alts also I'll say only one thing, if QQme didn't bid on Ether, would NPC still have had? You had opportunity to bid on it since ages but then you bid only when QQme does?

Do you seriously think we are all so stupid to think the bid wasn't intentionally just to outbid QQme? I don't care if you tried your best to take Ether after, but you bid because QQme did.

What if they did it just to **** QQme off ? It's their faction , they can have their own reasons whatever they are .

And no I can assure you there are no alliances .

Maybe there are common interests .

Maybe we get along with NPC better than others .

Maybe the current circumstances made us want to have a longer TW than usual .

Maybe they didn't feel like trying due to them missing allot of ppl .

Maybe they did and couldn't win anyway .

What if they did any of the above or more ? What's the problem with that ? It's all part of the game .

They are a land holding faction that would have better chances against us than other random 5 min roll facs . They outbid QQme fair & square , just like that .

Seriously ppl , deal with it already & move on , this topic has gotten way too boring .

I'm done with it .

GL to all factions TWing today .

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • _jesus - Raging Tide
    _jesus - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Leviathan loses a land, leviathan gains a land. I don't see that as being wiped out b:cute

Also, Leviathan is the bully because people are butthurt over no TW's? Here's a hint. You made it like that b:cute
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    Choco - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Its actually really funny how the bid on Etherblade pisses so many people off. To my knowledge there were no illegal actions involved in that bid, or else someone wouldve gotten banned already. Mission achieved i guess? You being so mad about it, instead of just shrugging it off as a weekend of saved charm, might be exactly what that bid was about.

All that alliance talk... rumors will be rumors, think what you want. As Pimp said, being allied is different from just having common interests.

Wiping Varden (eventually) off the map.... why the hell would any Varden have a problem with that? Wasnt being locked in there for such a long time the source of your misery? Now you are free to attack where you want to and who you want to. I fail to see why this is being seen as a bad thing, while you have now the opportunity to fight some decent TWs instead of having 5 min rolls.
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    I think you miss the point here. Its not that Levi doesnt want decent TWs, but at our current situation, we cant give QQme any decent fight, and no other faction can seem to give us a decent fight.
    So whats left to do? Same thing as in the past: getting stronger until we can put up a nice fight against the strongest again b:cute
  • _jesus - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    It is called "delaying the inevitable" newbie. Eventually Levi will run out of smaller guilds to pick on. Then who is left? Leviathan is just on life support.

The game is gonna be long dead by then :3 Also. is QQme REALLY gonna stick together just as strong for about 6 months of 3minute roll tw's?
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It is called "delaying the inevitable" newbie. Eventually Levi will run out of smaller guilds to pick on. Then who is left? Leviathan is just on life support.

Its called building up our strength until we are able to actually fight QQme. You talk as if we're able to fight QQme 1v1 much less 1v2 atm. Would you atk a faction knowing that all it would amount to is a 5min roll? I would take a 20min atk over a 5min roll anyday.

Anyways if what you say is true then the whole map will be QQme. Where's the fun in that? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Too lazy to quote everyone:

@ Asheera, how many conspiracy theories are you gonna fall victim of? Leviathan has no connection to that newb faction Hellcorp. Its Epeenor all the way if you haven't known.

@the lvl 1 alt, Post on main or get out. Your cowardice is ridiculous.

Why is it that Leviathan gets blamed for QQme being the strongest faction lol? When did we become the savior of the server. Yes we came close to toppling them but it didn't happen. Instead of blaming a faction, why dont you charge some zen and get OP. Either that or level up (its not hard to do), farm some gear, refine/shard it, get a group of friends and start attacking QQme.

Its stupid how you can point the finger at us AND at the same time condone all the ganks on levi each week. If you have a problem with QQme taking over the map then do something about it.

Edit:

Yes the wait and rebuild strategy has worked plenty of times for leviathan. From getting rolled by Infamy, couri leaving, getting rolled by QQme, to our current situation. Each time, we took a step back and focused on bettering ourselves before trying to topple our opponent and each time it worked.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hypocrisy to the max. How can you flame us for calling out Murr for not showing up to our TW then go ahead and do the same thing to Poseidon?

Lulz hilarious QQme talking about strategy just freaking hilarious. And no losing 200 mirages is not very upsetting in any case you seriously think we are sad about losing land? We are more or less sad cause we can't get people to show up for a QQme TW. Just stop its been said before YOU shoulda wiped us off a good month or 2 ago but yet you failed to deliver so please do it right this time and wipe us off I beg of you.
  • __Tanker__ - Raging Tide
    __Tanker__ - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    it was nuff calling u not leviathan sr if u can't see b:pleased
  • _jesus - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    QQme want to take over the map. I know this because i'm factionless and therefore know everything.
  • ReinsTerror - Raging Tide
    ReinsTerror - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Its called building up our strength until we are able to actually fight QQme. You talk as if we're able to fight QQme 1v1 much less 1v2 atm. Would you atk a faction knowing that all it would amount to is a 5min roll? I would take a 20min atk over a 5min roll anyday.

Anyways if what you say is true then the whole map will be QQme. Where's the fun in that? o.O

then why bid on Varden and NPC ????
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Almost as funny as Man preaching about fun TWs for everyone.
    edited October 2010
    Nice troll Tank lol. No need to reply to the lvl toon anymore unless its senseless trolling or something of the sort
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Leviathan calling anyone cowardly is quite funny b:laugh

What have we done that is cowardly? If your saying we're cowards for not atking QQme then your an idiot, if dancing's alt ever told you anything then you would know we have horrible signups and would get rolled in 5min by QQme. How's that a decent TW? At least w/ atking Varden they'll last 10-20min.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    What have we done that is cowardly? If your saying we're cowards for not atking QQme then your an idiot, if dancing's alt ever told you anything then you would know we have horrible signups and would get rolled in 5min by QQme. How's that a decent TW? At least w/ atking Varden they'll last 10-20min.

b:shocked Dont forget about Umbras Alt thats spying
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010

Eh, that was the reason why we bid on Varden. We atk Varden and not QQme because vs Varden its a 10-20min TW and ability to win land while atking QQme would be a 5min roll and no land. Doesn't take a genies to figure out why. So since i"m just repeating myself whats the point in you posting that question?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010

If you werent so stuck up, u'd actually see how much advantage you can gain from this weeks TW. Try to see the bigger picture for you and your guild. What you are doing now is just pointless flaming which makes you look dumb.
    edited October 2010
    Amrd is the leader of leviathan? O.O
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    It helps to spell properly when trying to insult someone else's intelligence. Learn the differences between "your" and "you're".

Fact: Leviathan could and has attacked QQme. Now your (see how you use "your" properly?) silly faction leaders are making excuse after excuse, and not backing up any of their talk.

Its called typing fast and not bothering to check on spelling, is this english class now?

FACT: Leviathan has attacked QQme when Leviathan's old core members haven't quit game and was able to field 60+ decently geared people into TW. if we thought we have a chance in winning a attack on QQme we would have done so already. Silly alts making up statements that have no relation in the current time period.

PS: Why don't you make a faction and attack QQme? You would last as long as any other faction ijs. sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Fact: Leviathan could and has attacked QQme. Now your (see how you use "your" properly?) silly faction leaders are making excuse after excuse, and not backing up any of their talk.

Excuse for what? Not attacking QQme? I think it was clearly stated, that we are in no shape atm to even put up a fight. Admitting being weaker is a cowardish thing to do? You are contradicting yourself and if all you got your opinion from is WC + map without even being in one of those factions, i doubt you really can judge anything here.

Also, trying to degrade someone because of wrong grammar on the internet, when its probably not even his first language and alot of US Americans or Britains do exactly the same mistake, is just ridiculous. How to take you even serious? b:bye
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Amrd is the leader of leviathan? O.O

If I was leader of leviathan I would have kicked lily, miyake, and Anarky along with 25% of the faction for KSing me in TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Tanker__ - Raging Tide
    __Tanker__ - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i just learned it from english class btw:
    "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    I was in Infamy b:pleased. And all I am seeing from Leviathan is more excuses.

Oh you mean the faction that failed badly at wiping us off the map and died in the end? Yeah, I see where you're coming from now. b:pleased
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    like leviathan doesn't do a great job of looking dumb with the endless trash talk and TW avoidance?

If you looked at Leviathan from the outside, all your faction looks like is this - "QQME TAKE OUR LANDS!!!! BUT U SUCK AND HAS FAIL LEADERS LIKE ARCH AND MAN!!! WE WILL GO ATK VARDEN TO PROVE OURSELVES!!!!"

lucky no one cares what you think :) You might take wc abit too serious, or maybe you didnt get why this is Trolling Tides.
    I actually do respect Man alot for what he does with his faction and also consider him my friend. I'd never call Arch a fail leader (maybe a fail cleric tho), it actually came from some QQme members themselves. You proved yet again, that you have absolutely no clue about whats going on on this server.
    edited October 2010
    Infamy was better than Leviathan. We actually beat up big factions not little ones,ijs.

I ddin't realize the server considered leviathan to be a big faction back then b:surprised
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    like leviathan doesn't do a great job of looking dumb with the endless trash talk and TW avoidance?

If you looked at Leviathan from the outside, all your faction looks like is this - "QQME TAKE OUR LANDS!!!! BUT U SUCK AND HAS FAIL LEADERS LIKE ARCH AND MAN!!! WE WILL GO ATK VARDEN TO PROVE OURSELVES!!!!"

So like...this is hillarious. I havnt decided which is funnier though, the fact that a lot of Leviathan members never talk about TW or other factions or that we sit there and say "Hmm....how to increase e-peen this weekend?". You can't be serious. :D
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster