TW Report - 10/15/2010 - 10/17/2010

Comments

• Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Whoofta i got excited when i saw so many pages... but mostly just dumb!

Dorkface = bastilla?

Whomper has some pro staying alive skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Finally no more QQing b:pleased
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Bong_Water - Raging Tide
    Bong_Water - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    So like all i got out of this thread was that I;m not the only one cybering with Choco...
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Then sometime later I do 5kish damage to amrd with same BT combo, white voodoo is hax.

Sage white voodoo is hax ijs. I got hit by 5 BTs in TW yesterday and survived them allb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I think the arguments Levi are giving here is what is making me so glad I joined Varden, At the time I went to join I noticed they rarley attacked beneath them and always went for the harder factions even if they did get rolled doing so. When I joined we was alot weaker than we are now and even now we are still the underdogs Varden has never seeked the cheep victory unless provoked in to doing so not while I have been there anyway. Just like my football team I prefer the challenge than walking all over someone who you know your going to win against.

And im sorry the "We had no one else to attack because QQme are way to strong" excuse does not wash you claim your not allied with NPC yet Varden became your target only after NPC failed to take us out Levi holds quite alot of land that is linked to

1. Poseidon
    2. Murr
    3. War
    4. NPC

Yet never placed a bid on these factions my point earlier was not addressed of why Varden lasts less than 20 minutes V Levi and NPC lasts over an hour even though its quite plainly obvious that NPC and Varden are equaly matched also why Levi would not be annoyed at them trying to take a lvl 2 land from them and see them as a threat in bidding... Was one bid once that the majority of us can only see as a bid to prevent the inevitable.

As stated earlier I am quite happy you have wiped us off the map it got quite stuipid in the end with ganks but I have come to expect them Varden is now in a much stronger position to move on the map but I personaly dont want to run in and take the weaker factions out I was born with a set of cajonas and like to fight above me no thrill in a cheap victory.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
    edited October 2010
    I think the arguments Levi are giving here is what is making me so glad I joined Varden, At the time I went to join I noticed they rarley attacked beneath them and always went for the harder factions even if they did get rolled doing so. When I joined we was alot weaker than we are now and even now we are still the underdogs Varden has never seeked the cheep victory unless provoked in to doing so not while I have been there anyway. Just like my football team I prefer the challenge than walking all over someone who you know your going to win against.

Well excuse us for defending ourselves b:cute

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Melda - Raging Tide
    Melda - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    b:chuckle cajonas
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited October 2010

And im sorry the "We had no one else to attack because QQme are way to strong" excuse does not wash you claim your not allied with NPC yet Varden became your target only after NPC failed to take us out Levi holds quite alot of land that is linked to

1. Poseidon
    2. Murr
    3. War
    4. NPC

Yet never placed a bid on these factions my point earlier was not addressed of why Varden lasts less than 20 minutes V Levi and NPC lasts over an hour even though its quite plainly obvious that NPC and Varden are equaly matched also why Levi would not be annoyed at them trying to take a lvl 2 land from them and see them as a threat in bidding... Was one bid once that the majority of us can only see as a bid to prevent the inevitable.

As stated earlier I am quite happy you have wiped us off the map it got quite stuipid in the end with ganks but I have come to expect them Varden is now in a much stronger position to move on the map but I personaly dont want to run in and take the weaker factions out I was born with a set of cajonas and like to fight above me no thrill in a cheap victory.

And I thought the QQing was done -_-.

We have taken poseidons land before (which took them off the map), we have taken Murr's land before (which took them off the map), and now it was Varden; GET OVER IT.

I am glad however that you are smart enough to realize that this was actually a good thing for Varden to get out of that dumb *** spot you guys have been stuck in or the last.....since the beginning of the server. You are free to attack whoever you want. GL in next weeks bid.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    And I thought the QQing was done -_-.

We have taken poseidons land before (which took them off the map), we have taken Murr's land before (which took them off the map), and now it was Varden; GET OVER IT.

I am glad however that you are smart enough to realize that this was actually a good thing for Varden to get out of that dumb *** spot you guys have been stuck in or the last.....since the beginning of the server. You are free to attack whoever you want. GL in next weeks bid.

Please read my signature before accusing me of QQing just because we have a confliction of intrests and opinions does not mean I am crying I am trying to keep this constructive would be honored if you could do the same.

My point is your guys are here complaining QQme was to strong and Varden was the only option as the map shows this is a BS claim to make.

A cheap victory is a cheap victory no matter how you try and dress it up.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide
    OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Dorkface = bastilla?

OptimusRhyme=Bastilla
    Dorkface=???

aka not me brah
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Nuff_Said auto ticks my charm with his ults b:shocked

Sucks when you see a giant rock or w/e hit you and you notice your HP is full and you're all "what did it miss or something?" and then you notice your charm is on cooldown.
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    OptimusRhyme=Bastilla
    Dorkface=???

aka not me brah

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle proably TW XD
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I think the arguments Levi are giving here is what is making me so glad I joined Varden, At the time I went to join I noticed they rarley attacked beneath them and always went for the harder factions even if they did get rolled doing so.

I didnt know Varden ever had the oppurtunity to attack weaker factions?
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    *opportunity

I wonder at what age most Leviathan dropped out of school.

Stop failing at insults please. I promise to work on my typo's if you do that me favor lol.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    You should work at malformed grammar too. Did you even get a diploma?

Alright malformed grammar too, I promise. What is a diploma and where do I get one?
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Please read my signature before accusing me of QQing just because we have a confliction of intrests and opinions does not mean I am crying I am trying to keep this constructive would be honored if you could do the same.

My point is your guys are here complaining QQme was to strong and Varden was the only option as the map shows this is a BS claim to make.

A VICTORY is a VICTORY no matter how you try and dress it up.

I fixed that for you
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
    edited October 2010
    So much nerd raging here b:dirty

Pimpy's entertained !
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Melda - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    So when will Dorkface be getting banned? Or just get a life. Even calm down a bit on the forums would be better. Just as it starts to get good they lose control of themselves and b:angry unintelligent angry post NOW! b:angry
    Take a deep breath. Think clever thoughts.
    Not to mention I believe Pimp said he was entertained by the nerd rage. So pointing out that it's better than nerdycybering *insert random lame insults* was a bit redundant.

Anyway back to the topic. You know that TW thing that happens every weekend.
    Kinda full of lame this weekend. But should be totally killer for us next.
    Who's bum shall we kick and names will we take b:cute
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    So when will Dorkface be getting banned? Or just get a life.

I hope he/she doesn't get banned or get a life. It is just amusing to see how noname obvious trolls alts shows the butthurtness of a bandwagonjumper nonfactor main that wasn't able to join any of the biggest factions.

Or at least dun ban it till hope & friends gets unbanned... oh wait... they are back... ban him/her
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Or have your 4chan clone trolls in your gimpy faction try to retroll me?

YSOMAD?

I know you know you're full of it, you don't have to try and validate yourself.

Wut meenz 4chan?

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    thanks for TW War and Murr, hope to see you again next weekend!
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Or have your 4chan clone trolls in your gimpy faction try to retroll me?

YSOMAD?

I know you know you're full of it, you don't have to try and validate yourself.
    Wut meenz 4chan?

b:bored

It means butthurted noname obvious failtroll alt can't triforce. b:laugh
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    My butt hurts from Pimp's +7 pole b:surrender
  • Melda - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010

lol uhmm boogie what was pimps pole doing hurting your butt?
    on second thought i don't wanna know b:chuckle
  • Chronin - Raging Tide
    Chronin - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol um wat are fighting about?
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Levi, attack NPC this weekend.. i wanna take a ride on that poleb:dirty
    edited October 2010

It was zerk-critting b:cute
    Levi, attack NPC this weekend.. i wanna take a ride on that poleb:dirty

I'll pretend I didn't see this post b:shocked

It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited October 2010

He was shoving it up my *** hitting me with it

b:avoid
    edited October 2010
    Bad boogie , going so off-topic b:angry

TW bid day needs to come or dunno what will this thread turn into b:laugh

I guess I should log on now :P

Oh and let's at least try to stay on topic :)
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited October 2010

TW bid day needs to come or dunno what will this thread turn into b:laugh

Orgy b:victory