TW Report - 10/15/2010 - 10/17/2010

Comments

• Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    @ Asheera, how many conspiracy theories are you gonna fall victim of? Leviathan has no connection to that newb faction Hellcorp. Its Epeenor all the way if you haven't known.
    Well I'm not 100% sure that is why I avoid the trash talk as I said, until I am certain.

It's all... rumors and what I heard from ppl leaving Levi (or got kicked), I don't have solid proof or if it will happen what they said.

But yes fact is Hellcorp faction exists lol... but if it's a Levi "alt" faction or not, that's another question.

I like conspiracies though and try to unveil them but don't take it too serious cuz I may be wrong and I admit this :P I'm not bashing or trash talking prematurely until the mess actually happens... which I hope it won't >.>
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • __Tanker__ - Raging Tide
    __Tanker__ - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2010
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    Choco - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It helps to spell properly when trying to insult someone else's intelligence. Learn the differences between "your" and "you're".
    You're faction is a joke.

b:thanks
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Infamy bit the dust, QQme and Leviathan rose, now Leviathan is a slowly sinking ship filled to the brim with people who are worthless.

Actually when Infamy died and QQme started attacking us we were 10min rolls for QQme. Guess how we survived? We attacked other lands so we won't be kicked off the TW map and tried to build our strength. We did that for a month and later we won a 3 hour defence vs QQme. In other words we're just repeating our strategy from that time because it worked and we were able to build our faction to be strong enough to stalmeate QQme.
    If that was not true, you would have enough people signing up for TWs, and would actually be able to put a fight instead.

You talk as if its easy to get everyone to signup and get loyal members. Because truth be told if it were that easy we wouldn't be in this mess after our core members quit game. Unless your advising levi to kick 80% of its members and die out completely of course :P
    Like I said, all Leviathan is doing is delaying the inevitable. You take small lands, give up bigger lands, and soon will have no little factions to pick on. QQme has more people going to TWs than Leviathan. And does anyone actually ask why that is? No, instead you guys cry like little spoiled children, "Glory seekers. Bandwagoners. Why hath thou forsaken us?"....

See above.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Lmfao Choco! b:chuckle

Love you, I really wish posting on forums wasnt taking up so much of your time. I needs lovins too!
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Arettarts - Raging Tide
    Arettarts - Raging Tide Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Resolve. Nuff said. ;3
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Do you know when someone is being intentionally ironic?

I victimized your faction with my trollings. Look at how much of your time I have taken up. In a battle of brains, you're (note: more intentional irony) stuff is on par with Corky from Life Goes On.

ofc ofc. Fail troll is fail.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    She isn't a bright enough person to realize when someone is intentionally using her for lulz, and wasting her time. b:chuckle

And you must not realize that I really do love Choco lol...You saying that your wasting her time makes no sense...time doing what? Why would she be on the forums if she was busy with something else? The alleged time she is "wasting" is the same for all your replies.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    You do realize Varden (read above comments were envied by your fellow faction members for having greater turn outs, and QQme obviously has better turn outs than the faction you belong to).

That begs the question: Why do they do better jobs than Leviathan when recruiting members?

The answer should be quite obvious. Everyone though levi was dead less then 3 weeks ago. When we got 6 way ganked by Murr, War, Wanted, QQme, Haven, and RedDragon and Pimp WCed to recruit he got responses that "levi was dead" and etc. Would you join a faction that was considered dead? o.O

We tried very hard to dispel that image by destroying all the attackers that we could beat (added that so you won't call us cowards for not defending QQme again) and sure enough we got new people over this week. Also take in consideration that unlike Varden, 95% of levi officers retired a month ago at pretty much the same time and the posts were filled in by a lot of new people. This obviously caused a lot of drama and ragequittings. We have gotten better over the week, but obviously not strong enough to beat QQme. Thats the whole point of attacking other factions so we have TIME to rebuild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    She isn't a bright enough person to realize when someone is intentionally using her for lulz, and wasting her time. b:chuckle

b:cry Sorry, im just a blonde 12 year old girl, dont expect any intelligence.

And damn you for luring me into your well thought out trap to waste my precious time before TW! That really makes me mad now, ill have to rip off some limbs of my stuffed toys b:angry
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    And you must not realize that I really do love Choco

Sarbaby, dump Pimp and marry me b:kiss
  • Arettarts - Raging Tide
    Arettarts - Raging Tide Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    pedobear
    Loli?
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    And aren't you cybering with some clown in your faction? Does he know he is a pedobear now? b:sad

b:shocked Knull and Russiee and Nuff and amrd and Rue and Pimp and Talim and Liz and Scion and Sar and Tony and Bong will be mad at you for calling them pedobears.
  • ReinsTerror - Raging Tide
    ReinsTerror - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    If you werent so stuck up, u'd actually see how much advantage you can gain from this weeks TW. Try to see the bigger picture for you and your guild. What you are doing now is just pointless flaming which makes you look dumb.

IF you read i am no longer in a faction so where would this help me??
    read all posts and you wont make your self look dumbb:laugh
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Choco/Sar get back to our cybering session , it's not over yet + the rest are waiting . b:dirty
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It is a good day when I can make you say you're a dimwit. Victory is sweet. And aren't you cybering with some clown in your faction? Does he know he is a pedobear now? b:sad

And here I thought she was the pedobear b:shocked.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Choco/Sar get back to our cybering session , it's not over yet + the rest are waiting . b:dirty

Pimpy just took Choco's post to a new level. b:shocked
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Are those names supposed to impress me? You must be some fat ugly chick with low self-esteem.

Ofc, its all about impressing you (who no one even knows).
    And you couldnt be more wrong. Im actually some fat ugly guy trying to act like a chick with low self esteem.

b:shocked And an army of pedobears just arrived.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Edit: Nvm. Compared posts, doesn't sound that much like him.
  • __Tanker__ - Raging Tide
    __Tanker__ - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You must be some fat ugly chick with low self-esteem.
    are you describing uself? b:laugh and choco where's my name b:shockedb:cry
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    All due respect Nuff_Said, but outbidding another faction for the sake of outbidding and then not even trying to win the war and then yucking it up is a **** move plain and simple.

IF that's what happened. There's no hard evidence that this is the case, I just have a strong intuitive impression that it is exactly what happened. And if this is what happened, then no faction is allowed to do this under the general rules of TW.

Bidding solely for the sake of outbidding because a faction can make the outbid is fake bidding. It's an abuse of the system. Sure no one was banned because I highly doubt anyone cares to submit tickets on this. I sure don't care to submit tickets on friends.

Let the server take care of the server, but when I see this it disappoints me because I am friends with some of the people that would be involved in the matter.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Good Fight QQme. TW Felt like old times. b:pleased

And Rawrgh, your girl hits hard! b:shocked b:surrender
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010

It felt weird having to attack Narkus and Bantonesa after being in the same cata squad with them for so longb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Hardly like old times but much better than a simple roll .

Our cat barbs are weaker geared than their attack barbs :D

So what now ? We showed up & tried to defend .

Ppl still wanna QQ about this weekend as well ? Or they wanna keep bringing last week up so they have what to QQ about ?

Oh , and the reason we even held this long & didn't get rolled was because we took a break from QQme & took some time to rebuild .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Hardly like old times but much better than a simple roll .

Our cat barbs are weaker geared than their attack barbs :D

Of all of the cata barbs only 1 had TT99 and thats Bryan. Bong and tanker are both lvl 95 and under. I was suprised that we even made it to QQme gateb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010

Ppl still wanna QQ about this weekend as well ? Or they wanna keep bringing last week up so they have what to QQ about ?

they gonna say Nuff order us to pk QQme for 30 mins before let them win to make TW look legal. b:laugh

Y'know, let TW die by giving all land to QQme then bandwagon jump into QQme is our master plan for PWI domination b:chuckle
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010

She's a pro archer, and a +7 lunar bow can do some pretty nasty damage.

Although mine is pretty good too apparently b:pleased

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    She's a pro archer, and a +7 lunar bow can do some pretty nasty damage.

I remember I helped with her fbs and some quests/bosses too at her early lvls. And now she's all gorwn up. Makes me feel so proud of her b:cry

Sadly it seems I'll have to pull her arrows off my butt every TW b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Umbra - Raging Tide
    Umbra - Raging Tide Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    b:shocked Dont forget about Umbras Alt thats spying

Beg pardon?
    Skyrim, ok. b:dirty
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Some random part:

Russie takes 9499 damage
    Miyake deals 7003 damage

I guess using frenzy so often on ultis will bite back sometime (that and +10 rank8 bows XD). QQ Miya why me I never targetted you b:sadb:surrender

Then sometime later I do 5kish damage to amrd with same BT combo, white voodoo is hax.

First time I see Pimp head-on recognized him without even looking at his name (just from pro playstyle :P). I know I don't do that much damage or get kills besides assist attacking for my squad without ultis since I'm too eager to disable people or levi sins popping out. <3 demon FoW is all I can say.

Overall great TW but a little short. Leviathan managing to pull nice tactics but unfortunately couldn't match (numbers or gear) b:sad

Too bad game sucks now and so does my gear b:shutup