Saturday (10/16/2010)

- Varden attacks D. Spring held by Leviathan - 8:00 PM EST
- QQme attacks Etherblade held by Leviathan - 8:03 PM EST
- Murr attacks Thousand Wood held by NPC - 8:06 PM EST
- War attacks Silk Ridge held by NPC - 8:09 PM EST

Sunday (10/17/2010)

- no TW's

NPCnews random thoughts on this weeks turn out

Interesting turn out. QQme continuing their quest to take all cities. Poseidon decides to test QQme. Leviathan thirsty for Varden blood - coup de grace. NPC going for War 1st - seams they like Murr better. RedDragon looking for a good fight and a way to get back on the map.

GL to all factions.

NPCnews predictions

Friday (10/15/2010)

- - attacks - held by - - 8:00 PM EST
- - attacks - held by - - 8:03 PM EST
- - attacks - held by - - 8:06 PM EST

Saturday (10/16/2010)

Sunday (10/17/2010)

disclaimer: thees predictions are based on the common knowledge form different faction members. It does not in any way reflect or imply a certainty in any TW outcome.

TW Results!

Friday (10/15/2010)

- RedDragon attacks Avalanche Can. held by Murr - 8:00 PM EST
-win Murr gz :)

- NPC attacks Grasslands held by War - 8:03 PM EST
-win NPC gz :)

- Leviathan attacks Desert Sea held by Varden - 8:06 PM EST
-win Leviathan gz :)

- Poseidon attacks King's Feast held by QQme - 8:09 PM EST
-win QQme gz :)

Saturday (10/16/2010)

- Varden attacks D. Spring held by Leviathan - 8:00 PM EST
-win Leviathan gz :)

- QQme attacks Etherblade held by Leviathan - 8:03 PM EST
-win QQme gz :)

- Murr attacks Thousand Wood held by NPC - 8:06 PM EST
-win NPC gz :)

- War attacks Silk Ridge held by NPC - 8:09 PM EST
-win War gz :)

Sunday (10/17/2010)

-no TW's

Postwar comment:
I must say a very interesting weekend for most factions.
It is sad to see factions go of the map. Unfortunately Varden lost vs Leviathan in a epic battle to be remembered.

LAND COUNT - prior TW

QQme- 20 (Archosaur, Plume City, 1k, The Lost)
Leviathan - 12 (Etherblade)
Poseidon- 8 (D. Port, RT)
NPC- 4
Varden- 1
War - 1
Murr - 1

LAND COUNT - after TW

QQme- 21 (Archosaur, Plume City, 1k, The Lost, Etherblade)
Leviathan - 12
Poseidon- 8 (D. Port, RT)
NPC- 4
War - 1
Murr - 1

This thread was not made to flame or insult anyone in the PWI community. If you have any problems please leave me a message and I will do my best to change anything offensive on this thread.
Sorry if the colors may not match the ones in game if you have any suggestions on what colors may be better suited pm me once again.
If any officers of TWing guilds wish to pm me afterwards for information on TW results please do so :D
Post edited by NPCnews - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    yay first! b:victory
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VeritasXXX - Raging Tide
    VeritasXXX - Raging Tide Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited October 2010

I'm looking forward to this weekend b:pleased

• BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    My first TW in 2-3 weeks!
    b:victoryb:cute

See you all there
    b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Why make these threads if you don't update them?

IJS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide
    OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2010

IJS.

NPCnews is waiting for their ingame ban for fake bidding to go away before they can update
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    NPCnews - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2010

IJS.

...why are you posting useless posts Rawrgh?
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    NPCnews - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    NPCnews is waiting for their ingame ban for fake bidding to go away before they can update

...so much hate and so little proof.
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    double defense on sat / attack on fri b:dirty

looking forward for war/murr

GL all

EDIT:

is it making you butthurt bannable offense now? o.O
    umadbro?
    ysomad?
    should i kiss ur lil place that hurts so much to make it better?
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol lo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Welcome back being hope

QQ couldn't care less about owning all major cities

Mirko don't hate on witty humorous comments we need more of those.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Welcome back being hope

QQ couldn't care less about owning all major cities

Mirko don't hate on witty humorous comments we need more of those.

hey, its friday already and this topic doesnt have 15+ pages of ButtQQing..
    i'm just disappointed..

c'mon guys.. who can one shot me? why you gank us? you outbided us.. you are gonna get ban.. you are dirty CSer.. etc..

b:cry
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The only QQ Fuzzy has is that Varden fight a battle on friday this week... b:cry

Me miss both TW last weekend, now gotta see if Fuzzy can escape the office early in time to make it home tonight. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The only QQ Fuzzy has is that Varden fight a battle on friday this week... b:cry

Me miss both TW last weekend, now gotta see if Fuzzy can escape the office early in time to make it home tonight. b:surrender

Our wiziez are ready to throw moutains , water dragons & flaming blades with your name on it Fuzz b:sin
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Takes more than a handful of wizzy's to stop Fuzzy b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Our wiziez are ready to throw moutains , water dragons & flaming blades with your name on it Fuzz b:sin

You need to feel my passion b:victory
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Takes more than a handful of wizzy's to stop Fuzzy b:laugh

Is this /facerolling on keyboard wizzies with weird luck or skilled wizzies :3
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ...so much hate and so little proof.

No NPC player was banned for fake bidding were they? Outbidding another faction to try and win a city shouldn't be fake bidding. I'm just not so sure that NPC tried to win that war. Sure where's the proof right? It's just that Leviathan was on a triple defense with low recent TW turnouts and NPC is a seemingly strong proud honorable respectable faction capable of winning when Leviathan defended 3 territories.

NPC could lose though if they didn't try to destroy the Leviathan crystal and just play around and gloat about outbidding someone. The outbidding part is an awesome piece of trickeration and I applaud that. I just really doubt that NPC couldn't win a war against Leviathan under the circumstances.

So little proof of NPC trying to win the TW and so much skepticism and cynicism about NPC throwing the match and rolling over for outbidding purposes only.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    No NPC player was banned for fake bidding were they? Outbidding another faction to try and win a city shouldn't be fake bidding. I'm just not so sure that NPC tried to win that war. Sure where's the proof right? It's just that Leviathan was on a triple defense with low recent TW turnouts and NPC is a seemingly strong proud honorable respectable faction capable of winning when Leviathan defended 3 territories.

NPC could lose though if they didn't try to destroy the Leviathan crystal and just play around and gloat about outbidding someone. The outbidding part is an awesome piece of trickeration and I applaud that. I just really doubt that NPC couldn't win a war against Leviathan under the circumstances.

So little proof of NPC trying to win the TW and so much skepticism and cynicism about NPC throwing the match and rolling over for outbidding purposes only.

So you're saying a 15 level 20's and 15 lvl 80s is greater than 2 cata teams of 95+(that have been doing TW for months and know what to do) ? Come on Linc, I thought we were cool but saying that was enough to make Levi lose land is absurd.

NPC is a great faction but you have to realize that its easier to organize 55-65 people that already have TW experience vs 80 people that do not. I'm not saying NPC doesn't have experiece so dont put words in my mouth, but an example of what I mean is when Varden successfully defended against the supposedly OP Carebears.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • ReinsTerror - Raging Tide
    ReinsTerror - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ONLY THIS TO SAY
    whole server knows the deal NPC and Levi made and as stated no proof and noone got banned.Sad to say NPC only did one thing by making a deal with levi.They lost the best TWs they have had or ever will have on the game.As far as banning could careless about someone getting banned for making deals.But as a leader of a faction i would feel ashamed of throwing my people into a war as meat to be taken out.I dont care if levi QQme or NPC takeover the whole map GOOD TWs is what i came on this server for and those are long gone due to the NPC deal and the fact that everyone is joining the factions that are already OP.People its very simple want good TWs and wanna make this server fun.Stop collecting all the OP people into 1 or 2 or even 3 factions and you will have a fun map to play till then TWs will suck on Raging Tides.
    SIGNED the real RT
    PS enjoy TWs die alot or Roll other factions i wont waste my time in TWs for 5-10or even 15 min.TWS
    are meant for enjoyment.If rolling or being rolled is what you call fun id prefer killing mobs over players if thats the case.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Poseidon no show, I am dissapoint.

I hope leviathan brings the goods tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Ironic isn't it? You'd think a league of "OP" cash shoppers would do pretty well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    ONLY THIS TO SAY
    wall of text

so.. its NPC fault you fail in this game?
    what are you? like 12yo?
    b:laugh
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited October 2010

We'll show up depending on how much signups we get. Sending 20 to Varden and 20 to QQme wouldn't make sense as is sending 40 to roll Varden and go to QQme TW when our xtal is already almost destroyed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    so.. its NPC fault you fail in this game?
    what are you? like 12yo?

Sorry fail to see how he fails for stating the truth... Also I fail to see why you need to bring up his age and try and ridicule him I know he is older than 12 and yes his grammar and abilty to type sentances might not be as good as yours but that does not mean you can dismiss all of his points.

Levi will not admit to it NPC will not admit to... I dont care what you two have going on is your buisness I am a facts man and im sorry I see the facts as this

NPC V Varden = 3 Hour TW grid locked in pushes a little crystal bashing here and there

Levi V NPC = 1 Hour battle ~ Not sure what happend heard many different stories was not there so cant speak up on it

Levi V Varden rolled twice in less than 20 minutes.

I'm sorry while im no genius surley you can spot something fishy here?...

I used to have alot of respect for Levi and to be fair have always had a dislike for NPC from my NightRage days but now I dont look on Levi as the once powerfull faction I used to see it as that I even considered joining I see them more as a desperate faction trying to keep its name by reverting to dirty tatics.

I'm personaly glad you did wipe us of the map and I hope tomorrow you defend your land from us while the battles with NPC was fun they cost alot having 2 of them over the one weekend I used 4 gold hp charms and about 900k in apoth pots. I like TW but running up and down the lines strapped to a cata for three hours gives you one hell of a headache. Will be intresting to see NPC's next move now they are locked in again against the top two factions in the server b:victory
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I know more "inside information" about the deals with Levi & NPC than you think. And much more than this stupid fake bid that we experienced.

I'll keep quiet for now but don't bet that I will not bring it up if you start to cause more mess.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I know more "inside information" about the deals with Levi & NPC than you think. And much more than this stupid fake bid that we experienced.

I'll keep quiet for now but don't bet that I will not bring it up if you start to cause more mess.

Yes there is much more going on that you think. We are secretly trying to destroy tw on this server and hand it over to QQme. First we start with the fake bids. Then the no shows......

But seriously, don't think for a minute that since we had to pull back from QQme for a few weeks that we "killed" TW on this server. I didnt know the fate of the server sat in the hands of Levi and NPC. Varden now has more options to attack either poseidon, us, npc, QQme and whoever else is on the map after this weekend. Also i'd like to point out that we actually miss the wars with QQme (2-3 hour wars). Last 2 weeks though would have been a 10 min roll. Once the sign ups allow for a dual defense or even a decent 1v1 we'd gladly face you guys again.

I think things are a bit more stable on both ends anyway. QQme and Levi both had a fair share of rage quits and band wagon riders in the past 2 months so it will be nice to see how we fair on the field again.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    We'll show up depending on how much signups we get. Sending 20 to Varden and 20 to QQme wouldn't make sense as is sending 40 to roll Varden and go to QQme TW when our xtal is already almost destroyed.
    God speed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    They lost the best TWs they have had or ever will have on the game.

How are they lost ? You're free to attack any1 you want now unless you get a land tomorrow .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Let me give the baby a bath and puff him with baby powder. Then breastfeed him and burp and put him to bed.

When Npc told their members to pk for an hour, and then let Levi win, then yeah its a fake war.

I didn't submit any tickets i don't really care to play by gm rules. They have banned enough innocent people on this server. Let server take care of itself, no need for ban but b/c of this people might join a faction that is serious about tw and competition that can do more than... weird npc things or complain.

Between you and me friends its time for new factions and new leaders.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Let me give the baby a bath and puff him with baby powder. Then breastfeed him and burp and put him to bed.

When I pm'ed Pimp some time ago asking him to spy for QQme , or ppl like anngy asking them to join QQme , or trying to get along with Tisa after making fun of her ( I wonder when the " you should join QQme" suggestion would've came ) and probably more that I don't know about then it means I can't win with TW strats & skill & need to overwhelm my opponents with massive overall lvl & gear superiority combined with more facerolling & less thinking .

I can do that too b:cute
    It's all about LoL,yo.