TW Report - 10/15/2010 - 10/17/2010

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'd also like to ask ppl why are they so butt hurt about last week ?

Here are some options :

NPC outbit you ? Deal with it .

What if they wanted a pk fest for a TW ? It's their faction , not yours .

What if they had low chances of winning yet still tried ?

What if they wanted a longer & more fun TW than a fast one ? What if we wanted the same ?

Must I say that they were missing allot of their heavy hitters in that TW ? What if they saw they had incredibly low chances to win & went for a pk fest instead ?

And don't give me that " then they shouldn't have bid" **** because that means all other factions that bid on us last week should get banned .

And about us attacking Varden ?

We did that because we wanted to & the only thing that could've stopped us would've been for another faction to outbid us .

Any questions ?

Oh and sry for 2x post , I had to post this before I forget to again , should've said it since last week tbh .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I can do that too b:cute

Or i can be like Pimp

Remember a certain player Bramble Raged before they HF'd 4 months ago in Secret passage and still bring up noob stuff like this every day. Get over it, get some self assurance. Live your life without trying to degrade, humiliate, or make fun of others all day.

QQme has always been the most powerful its true, we didn't start with one character, then 2, then 3. We didn't get rolled by Infamy in many TW's. We didn't slowly build up strength and fight the power. We got to where we are by face rolling keyboard its true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    When I pm'ed Pimp some time ago asking him to spy for QQme , or ppl like anngy asking them to join QQme , or trying to get along with Tisa after making fun of her

You ready to drag your faction members through the mud? I guess so since you keep bringing it up.

Anngy was talking to me and i sensed she was not satisfied with her faction, i was not going to say anything about it. then she said something like "OH you want me in QQme don't you!"
    I don't tell ugly girls they are ugly, i don't tell fat girls they are fat, i don't tell people i don't want them in faction just so pimp doesn't cry on the forum. Looks like you don't know what your talking about here pimp.

Man playfully mentioned to Pimp about being a Levi spy, and now hears about it 3 months later b:chuckle get over yourself i know all my jokes don't' have to do with degrading others but try to broaden your horizons.

Last thing yes I tried to engage Tisa in friendly conversation after she accused me of using drop hacks on her, I'm sorry I should not have done this whatever can I do to make up for this terrible sin b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Poseidon no show, I am dissapoint.

I hope leviathan brings the goods tomorrow.

We got facerolled the last TWs vs QQme in 1v1 and you expect us to try a 2-way def? Not happening b:surrender Unless we'd miraculously get 120+ ppl to sign/show up for it .
    I know more "inside information" about the deals with Levi & NPC than you think. And much more than this stupid fake bid that we experienced.

I'll keep quiet for now but don't bet that I will not bring it up if you start to cause more mess.

Ash go ahead & tell every1 this " inside information " .

Man playfully mentioned to Pimp about being a Levi spy, and now hears about it 3 months later b:chuckle get over yourself i know all my jokes don't' have to do with degrading others but try to broaden your horizons.

See , this is why I'm not really fond of ppl like you . Your "jokes"seem to be very serious and I don't see any1 laughing , maybe just you .

Jokes are meant to be funny , ya know ?

I have better things to do than ponder over your "joke" thinking if it's true or false thus naturally I'll go with the option that it wasn't a joke since you sounded so serious about it .

Seriously who do you think you are ? I'm not your toy & neither are others . Joke around with your friends & others who are interested in them , I'll pass .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Grown men having arguments in a gaming forum is a reason why I am thinking of leaving this game (still need about a week to think that through though...) for another game that is synonymous with 'lol'.

Also the fact that I, like 90% of the population will never ever become a 'factor', and to even get halfway there I need to farm the hell out of instances again and again.

While in this other game, you can actually prove your skill in a legit, actual 1v1 fight. No, duels won't work, as gear in this game can be bought (aside from the fact that different classes are better at duels than others) Yes, the learning curve will be a lot steeper, but team strategy plays a big part.

Yes, in TWs, strategy plays a part, but even a squad of lvl 100's that know how to autotarget can still roll lvl 70's.

Just wondering why it took so long for me to realise this.

Edit:
    I'll play the devil's advocate here for a couple of seconds:

I reread the couple of posts above^ me a few times, and still don't understand what the argument is about. It isn't just this topic, it's others too. People claim not to be 'annoyed' by people flaming them, saying they 'aren't butthurt', but the very obvious fact that you replied to the flamer's other posts shows that you are.

Also, let's look at this from a perspective of someone who doesn't play this game, let's say one of your spouses, or a friend at work:

Them: You seem angry today...woke up on the wrong side of the bed?
    You: No..no..never mind
    Them: What's wrong?
    You: Well...you see, this character in this guild or faction, something like 'nations' in computer games dissed me about something I did a couple of weeks ago.

Just think about it...what's your friend going to do?

I've met very very nice people in the game, but it appears to me that a select few just really got bored of the game, and as we notice from housewives, if you get bored, you really get into the 'drama' genre- soaps, gossip, etc...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
    edited October 2010
    Grown men having arguments in a gaming forum is a reason why I am thinking of leaving this game (still need about a week to think that through though...) for another game that is synonymous with 'lol'.

I agree , it is stupid as hell & I think Man would agree to this as well unless he enjoys this .

Okay , I'll stop here with that then . Sry for the inconvenience b:surrender

Also the fact that I, like 90% of the population will never ever become a 'factor', and to even get halfway there I need to farm the hell out of instances again and again.

While in this other game, you can actually prove your skill in a legit, actual 1v1 fight. No, duels won't work, as gear in this game can be bought (aside from the fact that different classes are better at duels than others) Yes, the learning curve will be a lot steeper, but team strategy plays a big part.

Yes, in TWs, strategy plays a part, but even a squad of lvl 100's that know how to autotarget can still roll lvl 70's.

Just wondering why it took so long for me to realise this.

Ikr ! It's getting harder & harder to keep up with the OP ppl . There's more & more repetitive PVE needed so you can PVP in this game , that or cash shop like mad . I wish they'd have some actual good rewards from pvping ..

But oh well , I'll be around here for a while now :P I still have things that entertain me in this game , what's keeping most ppl playing is probably the community & the TWs ( if they are good ) .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Poseidon no show, I am dissapoint.

I hope leviathan brings the goods tomorrow.

b:sad sry Rawrgh i fell asleep like 1hour before TW.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I agree , it is stupid as hell & I think Man would agree to this as well unless he enjoys this .

Okay , I'll stop here with that then . Sry for the inconvenience b:surrender

You should be. ;) Also I just have to point out that I think you guys again gave a different thread 2-3 extra pages a few weeks ago...

Takes 2 hands to clap. :/
    Ikr ! It's getting harder & harder to keep up with the OP ppl . There's more & more PVE needed so you can PVP in this game , that or cash shop like mad . I wish they'd have some actual good rewards from pvping ..

But oh well , I'll be around here for a while now :P I still have things that entertain me in this game , what's keeping most ppl playing is probably the community & the TWs ( if they are good ) .

Instead of TW, Pwi should introduce something like 'raids', present in a certain other game...you should know what it is...

There is no major PvP at high lvl, unless u want it, and as there is less PvP, there is less moaning and ********.

Yes there are world bosses, but...lower levels do squat-all against them. You don't really need the numbers, other than quickening the fight. Raids are much more fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
    edited October 2010

Instead of TW, Pwi should introduce something like 'raids', present in a certain other game...you should know what it is...

There is no major PvP at high lvl, unless u want it, and as there is less PvP, there is less moaning and ********.

Actually PWI's TWs are prolly one of the main things that I like in this game .

Mass pk fests are also fine but good ones barely happen on PVP servers anymore let alone PVE . They are great when the fighting keeps on going & ppl don't wait 10+ mins in SZ ( or stealth ) .

I do find DT still interesting when there are ppl to fight :P

Tourney is something that I also enjoy or used to . Not much fun when in the last couple of weeks you end up almost vs 6-8 ppl of the same faction and around 2 of them completely overpower you in gears as well . But oh well , I'll keep attending it & hope we'll eventually get more ppl attend as well , it would be stupid to blame the opposition for this .

Duels are the least interesting & the least I care about ( probably same with most ppl ) , yet I still do them from time to time b:surrender

So I kinda like all pvp activities with the exception of duels but here's the catch though . To be able to enjoy those you need :

a) - lots of repetitive pve or time wasted checking shops/ah or cat shopping on several accounts for hours trying to merch ( some ppl might enjoy these so I won't call them boring just because I & others don't ) ;
    b) - competition ;

The PVE activities that I don't find boring are COA , Tiger Event , Cube ( so so here , can be annoying as well ) , Delta if we start dying & have to recover again somehow ( it get's more intense then b:dirty , otherwise it's boring ) .

I still haven't tried out lunar and only did a few nirvanas but I'm sure I'll get bored of them after spamming them for a while .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Oi yippee more insider information like we haven't had enough of that in the past I'll get ready to respond to them whenever you feel the need to post. Quick question did you rage quit after the massive QQ post you posted on QQme forums? That was really a good read provided me with a good insight on how QQme works alongside other various things I hear but of course calling you out on it would bring me down to your level.

Now this is for Varden recall the time when you guys triple attacked us for City of the lost (I think) alongside Murr and other rift raft and the TW lasted circa 20-25 mins when we were still slightly able to 1 vs 1 QQme. That was exactly what happened with NPC except NPC didn't last an hour it was around 40 minutes. The situation between was much different we honestly wanted to drag out that TW against Varden however we had the attack on Archosaur tomorrow to consider so it was better not to burn charm(didn't make a difference since we lost the next day b:cry). In fact if we didn't have QQme to worry about the next day we coulda dragged out TW against Varden for an extra 15 minutes having clerics pull cata while we clear out all your towers and then proceed to winning.
  • ReinsTerror - Raging Tide
    ReinsTerror - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    so.. its NPC fault you fail in this game?
    what are you? like 12yo?
    b:laugh

IM far from fail just wont waste my time on a 5-20 min TW read a little closer or cant you see what was writen.And if im so fail then why did you die in the TWs we faced each other to my hands and i was a cata barb????will admit i died in front of you but never by you.
    And no im far from 12 as a matter of fact im a parent to a faction member of yours and a husband of another in REAL LIFE.(wont say who they choose not to be mentioned)So i highly doubt im 12.The ones who act like 12 year olds are the ones who feel bringing age to the game would hurt my feelings,OHHH damn almost forgot my son is 12 maybe ill have you talk to him he can read better then you already.I stated that good TWs I repeat GOOD TWs is what i came here for and yes NPC and Levi did ruin that for Varden and NPC you will see this in a few weeks when all you can do is get rolled by Levi or QQme just like Varden did when all we could do is bid on QQme been there done that.But you (meaning NPC)may get a few good TWs with Varden when they can bid anywhere they choose but you guys dont want those TWs take to long and you acually have to work to win or lose.Besides i dont care as already stated about TWs at this time thats why i choose to not have a faction name over my head at this time.If you wanna see how fail i am come fight me 1vs1 and ill show you what fail really is.Then again dont bother your a archer you will run like a sissy anyway.
    SIGNED THE REAL RT
    edited October 2010
    How are they lost ? You're free to attack any1 you want now unless you get a land tomorrow .

PIMP im sorry you have gotten very boring on here.If i dont recall you have stated many times you left Varden for good TWs????Are these good TWs you speak of rolloing TWs??
    b:shutup looks to be that way
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    .If you wanna see how fail i am come fight me 1vs1 a]

Where is Levi hiding?

....as to Levi's victory, cogratz, you can take a smaller faction.

Wait a sec.... b:shocked

next week is alway another week. And for pimp, what happened to all these wizy you talk about? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Last thing yes I tried to engage Tisa in friendly conversation after she accused me of using drop hacks on her, I'm sorry I should not have done this whatever can I do to make up for this terrible sin b:cry

is that something like when you got caught using wall **** few weeks ago?b:chuckle
    IM far from fail just wont waste my time on a 5-20 min TW read a little closer or cant you see what was writen.And if im so fail then why did you die in the TWs we faced each other to my hands and i was a cata barb????will admit i died in front of you but never by you.

- but you waste 5-20 mins trying to reply to obvious trolling?
    - wow archer who doesnt target barbs cept for ST or stun/freeze!
    - wow cata barb chasing archers in tw!
    And no im far from 12 as a matter of fact im a parent to a faction member of yours and a husband of another in REAL LIFE.(wont say who they choose not to be mentioned)So i highly doubt im 12.The ones who act like 12 year olds are the ones who feel bringing age to the game would hurt my feelings,OHHH damn almost forgot my son is 12 maybe ill have you talk to him he can read better then you already.

y do you sound so butthurt then?
    ok, maybe you are not 12... 14 maybe?
    so.. english is your native? i would be ashamed if it is mine..
    I stated that good TWs I repeat GOOD TWs is what i came here for and yes NPC and Levi did ruin that for Varden and NPC you will see this in a few weeks when all you can do is get rolled by Levi or QQme just like Varden did when all we could do is bid on QQme been there done that.

glad you care, we will do our best:)
    But you (meaning NPC)may get a few good TWs with Varden when they can bid anywhere they choose but you guys dont want those TWs take to long and you acually have to work to win or lose.Besides i dont care as already stated about TWs at this time thats why i choose to not have a faction name over my head at this time.

no, for real man.. what are you using?
    you know it doesnt do good for you, right?
    If you wanna see how fail i am come fight me 1vs1 and ill show you what fail really is.Then again dont bother your a archer you will run like a sissy anyway.

omg, you qq bout archer kiting barb?
    sure, i'm in for 1v1 pk, but only if you equip plat hp charm i can burn untill i run out of arrows..
    SIGNED THE REAL RT

the real what?
    yo dawg! i'm the real hood guy, yo yo yo!
    Sorry fail to see how he fails for stating the truth... Also I fail to see why you need to bring up his age and try and ridicule him I know he is older than 12 and yes his grammar and abilty to type sentances might not be as good as yours but that does not mean you can dismiss all of his points.

sorry, i have problems with "old" people not knowing how to write in their native language..
    i learned english from the interwebz.. coz i'm from ex commy country mostly populated by savages..

so yeah.. i find it hard to take someone serious who doesnt know how to use his native language..

so i trololololol them a bit, hope you dont mind, its their fault they replyb:cute
    edited October 2010
    I stated that good TWs I repeat GOOD TWs is what i came here for and yes NPC and Levi did ruin that for Varden and NPC you will see this in a few weeks when all you can do is get rolled by Levi or QQme just like Varden did when all we could do is bid on QQme been there done that.But you (meaning NPC)may get a few good TWs with Varden when they can bid anywhere they choose but you guys dont want those TWs take to long and you acually have to work to win or lose.

Good TWs are what every1 wants .

Attacking Varden was what we ( levi ) decided . It's always nice to check another faction's strength in TW after you notice that they have grown . However yea , those TWs were rolls , bring 80 ppl and maybe we can make it into a longer one . But I couldn't promise this since it's not my decision alone .

Ppl jumping ship to the strongest faction(QQme) ruined TWs for us too . We kept winning & loosing , fighting over lvl 1 cities even ( fun fun ) which was all good till we lost more & more ppl , enough to get rolled .

Infamy had a similar situation , only much worst & they didn't try to survive much after ( apparently ) .

Why bash our heads against a wall & continue to get rolled with a poor attendance & when there are other places to attack on the map & other factions that are still decent TW factions ? We tried it then decided to keep on going .

And being freed from that spot gives you guys options to attack anywhere on the map .

You could attack Pos , lots of lands to attack there although idk how good those TWs would be , you might roll 'em .

You could attack NPC which would give you great TWs & if you take a land from them they can attack you back as well ( if they want to ) .

You could attack QQme alone or with other factions that might want to attack it & either hope for :

a ) - no show

b) - a roll

c) - weaker attendance in that TW thus making it a bit fun

This is also probably the same thing you can expect from attacking us as well .

PIMP im sorry you have gotten very boring on here.If i dont recall you have stated many times you left Varden for good TWs????Are these good TWs you speak of rolloing TWs??

a) - we had amazing TWs vs QQme & eventually hope for those again .

b) - I never said that those rolls were good TWs o.O .

Where is Levi hiding?

And for pimp, what happened to all these wizy you talk about? b:pleased

You mean pking?:D Scion, Kyleran & Heavenly pk from time to time , Kyle & Scion mostly . We sometimes fight each other because no1 else is around , I think our time schedules don't match & we don't meet each other in pk much b:surrender

Lmao we logged after maint tuesday & started pking against each other for hours .

"Adroit's 1st pvp video" on LC forums & wiz ones made me wanna pk against wiziez so seeing as no1 else was there we did it between each other :P Especially me & Kyleran .

We had a nice fight vs QQme 2 days ago at west arch as well .

Fuzzy I think you're missing all the fights b:shocked

So anyway . How's every1 this saturday afternoon ? :P

Wanna feel disturbed by watching prisoners try to escape by jumping in toilets ?

Wanna see 2bunniesin2tinycups?

Wanna see a commercial about...something , supreme ?

Well look no further ! http://www.youtube.com/user/RayWilliamJohnson
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    When Npc told their members to pk for an hour, and then let Levi win, then yeah its a fake war.

Sigh......when will you get through your head that there was no letting of levi winb:infuriated
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • _jesus - Raging Tide
    _jesus - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    QQme has a pact with Leviathan, NPC, Varden, Poseidon, Murr, War, KittyClaw and Tao. QQme told Leviathan and the other factions not to show up against them so they can win and take over the land. My argument is as strong as Man's therefore QQme should be banned.
    edited October 2010

LOL do you really think EVERY week on this server is gonna have exciting TWs for every faction? You're so delusional its pathetic. Also, Leviathan does have the best TW action on the map. Honestly, I think we've had the most since getting land. Never took a week off (unlike QQme) and has had more defense wars than i can remember. Don't be so butt hurt about not being a part of decent TW action.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
    edited October 2010
    QQme has a pact with Leviathan, NPC, Varden, Poseidon, Murr, War, KittyClaw and Tao. QQme told Leviathan and the other factions not to show up against them so they can win and take over the land. My argument is as strong as Man's therefore QQme should be banned.

lol kami
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    LOL do you really think EVERY week on this server is gonna have exciting TWs for every faction? You're so delusional its pathetic. Also, Leviathan does have the best TW action on the map. Honestly, I think we've had the most since getting land. Never took a week off (unlike QQme) and has had more defense wars than i can remember. Don't be so butt hurt about not being a part of decent TW action.
    lol kami

Oh Em Gee. Double posting b:shocked
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ....as to Levi's victory, cogratz, you can take a smaller faction.

Actually this part is debateable, if you got on levi vent you'll see that Me, Pimp, Nuff, and others were raging over how many signups Varden gets compared to Levi. During the Varden vs NPC war our Varden friends told us that they had over 90 people online and probably have a full 80 in TW. We were literally drooling at those numbers because of how few signups we're getting. We're winning because of more OP ranged DDs killing you guys off not because of outnumbering you guys (aka having lily, miyake, and Anarky pew pew everyone).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    Kyleran - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Lmao we logged after maint tuesday & started pking against each other for hours .

"Adroit's 1st pvp video" on LC forums & wiz ones made me wanna pk against wiziez so seeing as no1 else was there we did it between each other :P Especially me & Kyleran .

We had a nice fight vs QQme 2 days ago at west arch as well .

LOL U forgot to mention what happened last week wen we were fighting 1v1 in silver pool.. The almighty pro pker Veritas popped out stealth, tried to kill us and got pwned..

i had a great respect for Varden b4 they let Veritas in.. well all i could say is good luck with him

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9373/verx.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] butt hurt fish xD
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    next week is alway another week. And for pimp, what happened to all these wizy you talk about? b:pleased

Everytime I found you, you were already getting ganged...and that's no fun. b:cute
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I didn't understand Poseidon at all. They wined a TW where they were the attackers? lmao

SC were u disapointed cause u expected someone to help u gang us or what? At least u guys could appear for some fun times, or was the charm **** fear that bad? Come on, we need to train our new people somehow. Very disapointed at Poseidon.. I wanted to have fun with Pat at TW b:sad
    edited October 2010
    - wow cata barb chasing archers in tw!

hmm seems Varden and NPC had more then 1 tw and yea i did pull cata in 1 of them but maybe you cant count warb:chuckle im sorry maybe i cant type but seems you are hood yooooooooooooooo.BE hood and watch as what i said comes true.
    as far as trolling looks like you are the trollb:shutup b:bye

AGE moved up to 14 claps hands you are a funny mother wont bother. you are so hood that the same joke is all you have.
    AS far as BUTT hurt HAHAHA you must know alot about BUTT hurt or hurting butts cuz you swing that way i guess.And im a little confused if you learned english on the interweb what the hell is the inter web??
    could have sworn was the internet ohh im sorry your HOOD must be the way you speak in (DA)HOOD
    And damn im good i was making babys at 2years old if my math is good enough or is that gonna be your next joke??
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ash go ahead & tell every1 this " inside information " .
    I'm not entirely right if it's gonna happen or those in "guilt" will realize it's stupid to do, so I will refrain from saying anything bad before it happens... IF it's going to happen that is. Hint: something to do with teh Hellcorp faction that we saw recruiting on wc.

Only thing I'm gonna say at the moment is that NPC and Levi are allied meaning even if they'd bid on each other it's some sort of deal in a way. Either not caring for the land and just having "PK fun" until one side decides to win, or giving up lands to each other like it was supposed to happen at Silk Ridge before Varden outbid NPC.

Whoever thinks NPC and Levi are just 2 factions with no alliance or deals between is seriously naive b:shutup
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • _jesus - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    I'm not entirely right if it's gonna happen, or those in "guilt" will realise it's stupid to do, so I will refrain from saying anything bad before it happens. If it's going to happen that is. Hint: It's something to do with the rawrr faction that we saw recruiting on wc.

Only thing i'm gonna say at the moment is that QQme and the server are allied meaning if the server bid on QQme or fought back against QQme it's some sort of deal in a way. Either not caring for the land and just having "pk fun" until QQme gets butthurt enough to win, or QQing about other factions giving up land for a crystal bash TW like QQme at Lost.

Whoever thinks QQme and the server are just 2 factions with no alliance or deals between is seriously naive b:shutup
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well since you guys continue to make jokes about it behind alts also I'll say only one thing, if QQme didn't bid on Ether, would NPC still have had? You had opportunity to bid on it since ages but then you bid only when QQme does?

Do you seriously think we are all so stupid to think the bid wasn't intentionally just to outbid QQme? I don't care if you tried your best to take Ether after, but you bid because QQme did.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    Tanich - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Actually this part is debateable, if you got on levi vent you'll see that Me, Pimp, Nuff, and others were raging over how many signups Varden gets compared to Levi. During the Varden vs NPC war our Varden friends told us that they had over 90 people online and probably have a full 80 in TW. We were literally drooling at those numbers because of how few signups we're getting. We're winning because of more OP ranged DDs killing you guys off not because of outnumbering you guys (aka having lily, miyake, and Anarky pew pew everyone).

we have never had 80 for a Levi TW you still had more in there then we did, for NPC yes we had a waiting list of people wanting to go.....
    Well since you guys continue to make jokes about it behind alts also I'll say only one thing, if QQme didn't bid on Ether, would NPC still have had? You had opportunity to bid on it since ages but then you bid only when QQme does?

Do you seriously think we are all so stupid to think the bid wasn't intentionally just to outbid QQme? I don't care if you tried your best to take Ether after, but you bid because QQme did.

Actually I think their arrogance is so much that yes they think everyone is too stupid to figure it out.....
  • _jesus - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Does this mean if anyone outbids another faction they are only doing it because they are allied? IT'S A CONSPIRACY! NO FACTIONS ARE ALLOWED TO OUTBID ANOTHER! IF THEY DO ITS FAKE BIDDING!!!