CORE Connect system is now LIVE!

1789101113»

Comments

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    STILL not fixed.

b:shutup

Yeah, now I have to use IE to check my profile.

Just send my PK kills and friend requests once a month to my mailbox next to my house, okay? b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Core hasn't been working properly for me either, not in Opera and neither in FF. I too have to go to IE (dear god) to check it. It is however still the weekend, and everyone including the staff in charge will be back in the office tomorrow. So I'm hoping they get to fixing it!
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    FFS i'm tired of being a BM when it says UNTAMED BARBARIAN...fix it b:angry
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    2 days ago it finally showed 1442 kills on archer..
    then it showed 0 yesterday

now it show 1433 after tw's. I'm unsure about how i can get minus kills b:shockedb:angry
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    2 days ago it finally showed 1442 kills on archer..
    then it showed 0 yesterday

now it show 1433 after tw's. I'm unsure about how i can get minus kills b:shockedb:angry

Maybe it takes off for you being killed lulz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormdancerJ - Dreamweaver
    StormdancerJ - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I've probably missed this... Achievements are missing which I know I should have. My Achievements profile says 'Last Updated: September 16, 2010' b:shocked

And... I guess they didn't add a way for us to manually press 'update' or anything.
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    im dissapointed ._. you said october 1st was OFFICIAL full update. yet not even 20% completed.

i guess cant trust "official" stuff anymore
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    im dissapointed ._. you said october 1st was OFFICIAL full update. yet not even 20% completed.

Drunk darling, you could never trust official stuff. .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2010

This was the date given to me by those working on the system-- Let me email them to see what's going on.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Now it is going backwards!

It just changed my barb to a human and took all my achievements away. b:cry And it had only just started working for me a few days ago too.

Seriously, this is messed up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The system still needs improvements, that's for sure. I especially "love" how guild names are completely messed up and how it won't load in any browser but IE (anyone still uses that?).
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    Lenn_ - Sanctuary Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The system still needs improvements, that's for sure. I especially "love" how guild names are completely messed up and how it won't load in any browser but IE (anyone still uses that?).
    alot do, its the most common browser out there. its faster than alot of browsers, integrates with a number of commonly used microsoft programs, and tends to be stable...provide you arent a noob like schools and have less than IE8+.
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    alot do, its the most common browser out there. its faster than alot of browsers, integrates with a number of commonly used microsoft programs, and tends to be stable...provide you arent a noob like schools and have less than IE8+.

IE does have the largest single share... the thing is, less than half of the people that use the Internet use IE. Coding or testing only for IE is pretty fail.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2010

It's probably because people (like me) have 25+ tabs open on their main browser :P

Seriously though, it is a fast one if not the fastest one out there.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Loads fine for me in Firefox. But I had a friend yesterday that had this problem... and they finally only got it working in Firefox by clearing cache and restarting the browser I think. Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Please submit all bug reports regarding CORE Connect here!

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Speed test have already been done, IE gets destroyed by the competition and its trash imho.

Core displays fine for me in Firefox and Chrome.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]