3 TW's this week?

Options

Comments

• Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WARNING! This is an emergency announcement from the online mental health association. If you have entered a thread or mistakenly began reading a post that was made by the following person please stop reading and hastily close the thread. Failure to do so may result in you contracting one of the following diseases. FIMS (Foot In Mouth Syndrome) pic related, or DKWTSU (Don't Know When To Shut Up)pic related. Please do not be like this person.
    Thx god when I look at mirror I dont have to worry if Im bald and ginger, so I guess I have less to fix than You. LOL

You know earlier in this thread i stated that you should'nt speak in public this is a prime example of why. Why when in the middle of a logical discussion would you feel the need to make personal attacks that have nothing to do with the game which the discussion is about? It just shows how petty and pathetic you are in that you can't accept when you have been proved wrong. This is also why I say you are a terrible choice as an officer because honestly who wants to be led by someone who can't discuss things maturely and rationally and has to stoop to hurling insults when he knows he is losing.

/thread.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • godric
    godric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    OMG lol back to the mudslinging....hahaha everyone at one time or another may say something that they regret... I wish I had SS of all the idiotic things that get said in WC all the time so I could quote them whenever I feel the urge to put someone down. But seriously, both sides of the arguement have made some strong and valid points but I would have to say that both lose the arguement due to the fact that most people cannot get thier point across without resorting to trash talk to try and make thier point.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    godric wrote: »
    OMG lol back to the mudslinging....hahaha everyone at one time or another may say something that they regret... I wish I had SS of all the idiotic things that get said in WC all the time so I could quote them whenever I feel the urge to put someone down. But seriously, both sides of the arguement have made some strong and valid points but I would have to say that both lose the arguement due to the fact that most people cannot get thier point across without resorting to trash talk to try and make thier point.

I agree except for this. There's a difference between trash talking each other about the game and things related to the game. When it's taken outside the game then someone has a serious issue and should probably get up and walk away from their computer.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • godric
    edited August 2010
    Options
    +1
    agree totally that it should never be something personal and insulting
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    squab wrote: »
    you need to have an IQ first in order for it to drop

LMAO this is rich - you know absolutely nothing about me. This just makes you sound so very very sad. It amuses me TY.

Susa - I have been insulted about 4 times in this thread, did I say anything to deserve this?

I won't hold anyone accountable for squab but a couple of these originated from Essense folks :(

Name calling is a sad trend I have observed.
  • godric
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol wtf squab? you are a complete idiot
  • Bictor - Lost City
    Bictor - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    For those of you who doesn't feel like reading Wadzio's wall of QQ, I have shortened each of his posts and represented them with pictures that I think sums up what he has to say pretty well.

Let me state some facts for those Kami/Ess ppl talking loud here.

1. Athran didnt bid b4 the changes were even announced. It has nothing to do with TW payment. For many months Spectral had 2-3 days of wars during the weekend that with 140M income that we had in the best moment was not giving more than 1,5M salary for our members. With 1,5M You can maybe buy 1 gold HP charm - for 3 days wars is absolutely not enough. Spectral never cared abt salary, it was always obvious that in Spectral You have to spend more for TW than You will receive. Spectral never attacked non-factors guilds to build up the land+salary potential as Essence did. I gotta say at least Kamisama was mostly bidding on us, but when they had troubles with quantity of members avaible for TW they started to bid on other guilds like Koi, ThaClick or NcN.

2. Actually our guilds never had many 3h wars. Specially the TW Essence vs Spectral was always fast, not many TWs lasted more than 1h (unless Sunday wars). In past Spectral used to win many wars in less than 20 minutes. Currently Essence is doing that.

3. Some of Spectral members are not playing anymore, some are on vacations, some lost interest to play PWI and wanted to focus on their rl. Do You guys want to say that LTX, FleaBag, Ehee quit the game because of the leadership? Come on!! Be realistic. They actually quit when we were still wining. When You dont have 30% of members that used to be ur guns in TW and week after week You dont have 80 ppl for TW there is no way You can make a good TW and put a good fight. We gotta wait till summer holidays are over, our members come back to play again, the new guys will accomodate and then we will go on.

4. I was always saying in other topics to not get ever too c0cky (specially I was referring this to Adroit - he always come on forum when he is on winning side for a while, talks a lot then dissapear for weeks when he is on the losing side). After CQ gave up the map, Spectral was fighting Kamisama every week on a very tough and bloody TWs. Most of them Kamisama won. Then Spectral had few TWs with Essence that were tied (3 wins for each side). After this Spectral was continuosly wining TWs with Essence and Kamisama for almost 4 months. Depending which land we decided to defend or attack we were wining it. Currently Essence is in that phase, you guys have more ppl active, You have changed the TW system aswell, You recruited some new ppl and this is the result. As for some ppl leaving guild, it has nothing to do with leadership. Some ppl leave the guild because of rl issues, some just go emo - but guys be honest with urself. Didnt Zerhee, Susamajii, Miss_Tika, etc ragequit Essence because of losing TW, getting zerged in PvP, etc? Susa was ragequiting after losing TW (great F**K spec topic), RedsRose were qq'ing abt 4 nixes + Wadzio **** her cata team, Zerhee abt lack of PvP action in Essence and that every pvp You had to call Kamisama, Miss_Tika as pvp officer abt when to leave pvp when Ehee comes, Amour that Essence have pusy members and not many come for PvP or the guild get rolled during nien beast event. There are so many factors that make ppl stay in guild that like talking smart and smack specially when You are not in such guild is just way stupid. I think every guild faced this during last 6-8 months, so I dont think there is a reason to make such a big deal and drama.

PS. @ Azura & Kedge just make sure Kamisama dont lose TW to a joke/fail guild, because in 3 weeks we may place bid on ur land and how are You going to look after saying such words and losing TW? Once again look at point 4 and be more modest. TW is to have some challenge and fun.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/liuzhennan/1.jpg
    pw life vs social life

Pepper, Kami also had this troubles in past, when Kuyaa and ArchEvil couldnt play, LLama, Showharu, Nahemah and some other quit the game. For a while You guys didnt even have catapullers and had Fiddy_yen and IchigoThePKK to pull catas (true story, no joke). Currently, You may face the same trouble again as many of ur members left to Essence lately, but well at the end its a game. Lets have fun and play. I believe a lot will change soon. Some ppl will come back after summer holidays, some will leave to play Forsaken World ro whatever is the name of the other game, some ppl will have to go back to school and wont stay online that long.

Zerhee, amore mio, you ' re right my little minchia!! b:dirty

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/liuzhennan/2.jpg

@Susa

AD3. I guess You should ask Your spies to do their job better. I never left because of it.
    AD5. Athran never bullied Daikoku. Actually it was Ruthless leader that wanted to make some changes, new alliance and he invited me, Athran, Daikoku and Mikoto on vent. Midnight was never any part of this discussion. Daikoku rejected Noir's offer, so thats how it ended. Later on we offered Daikoku a truce in TW, he rejected and actually in the same week he quit the game. Nobody ever bullied him, we were fully understanding for his decisions, same as he was for ours. We never asked Kami to stop be ur allies, we never even offered to drop KOS or something like this. It was purely a TW offer, pretty similiar to one that we had with Elayne after those 1st "training" TWs. While You could take 1 land from us, we were taking 1 land from Kamisama. You had to share, we didnt lose a single thing. Fail with Your logic more.

To Your PS - I was not in a defence in last TW, so I couldnt even hit You during whole TW LOL.

Yes, You were an awful catapuller. Everyone learn slowly on their mistakes. Glad You can see ur own, cuz yea u r doing a lot better now.

Essence didnt have any serious double/triple attack yet or do You?

@Elayne

Your records are probably correct. Would be just nice if You could point how many of those attacking wars were actually crystal walks. Thing is Essence were getting lands ONLY because of double-triple attacks with Kamisama. I was telling for good 4 months we were unbeaten on battlefield - it means we didnt lose in the instance we decided to defend/attack. We decided to defend and attack Kamisama, thats why You could get some more lands and thats why You could be so proud of never losing any DEF war with Spec - because we bid on You like 4 times in total? From Febuary till July(SIC!!!!) Spectral never bid on Essence and it was actually the time we dominated absolutely in TW. So out of those 20 wins how many were on battlefield? I doubt that more than 12. So please dont try to make Essence look as a great TW guild since always. The server knows its not truth. Also just to remind - You didnt want to bid on us and gang on us, because it was burning ur sources and You didnt want Kamisama to become too strong. You were always too awared of it. So dont act like a good uncle there.

@Mania

I think Phaige was willing to say that is some kind of deja vu. Same as in past - CQ and GZ were allied. CQ (together with GZ) was attacking Riot, Harvester, Spectral and RageQuit, while those guilds were 1st taking lands from GZ. Same as lately Essence was bidding on Spectral (together with Kami), while Essence was not suffering any attacks, their allies were getting attacked every week.

Next similiar thing - GZ was losing members to their allies. ppl like Pepper, Arravis etc were moving from GZ to CQ, same as now Calendar, Breathe, DragonFang, BittereRache, etc.

Spectral was KOS with GZ since day 1. GZ was CQ ally till Shin got lets call it "betrayed" in same way as RQ before. GZ was never again in friendly terms with CQ, moreover they KOS'd Kamisama and Essence when those 2 guilds were estabilished, that Spectral didnt do. Elayne and Daikoku at the beggining offered "to drop grudges for a sake of fresh start". It didnt last long tho.

Only thing I may agree is that probably Kamisama and Essence will never end as KOS, but the truth is Kamisama was paying the price of that ally - they had the costs of all TWs fighting Spectral, Click, Koi.

To resume. All guilds have their ups and downs. Those downs already happened to Kamisama, It already happened to Essence (like even some mentioned You lost some good members like Coh, Transcend, SweetDream and Centurion), its happening now to Spectral. This is the wheel of life.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/liuzhennan/3.jpg

Yes, the BALANCE you wanted is to make sure You have the most of the lands, etc. The BALANCE you wanted is to double us every week. In order to keep the BALANCE on the server we offered Kamisama some option to make some TWs with Essence - they rejected and continued bidding on Spec. I will keep this in my mind. I will use this BALANCE of the server excuse for the future. I really enjoyed it.

The attacks on Kamisama as I mentioned started because of Schooled asking for help. Originally we planned on TWs only with Essence that was closer to us on map. The double attacks on Kamisama is a strategy invented by CQ using GZ and RQ. I dont hate - this is game. Please dont tell that You wanted BALANCE of the server, the fact is Kami and Essence doubled, simple because Spectral was the best - so dont hate, Elayne.

The only member I kicked from guild is KreweDEtat for pking own members. I believe its a kind of normal attitude for any other guild and I'm just dumb doing it. I believe in Essence You let such things happen. Nobody else was kicked by me, so please keep ur comments and check infos. Moreover, Athran since many months is barely online because of the rl issues, so actually most of the thing in Spectral were worked our by other ppl, but well how can You know it. If You were smart enough You would realise it just looking at how often do You see him online. Thx for Your post, it made my day.

@Michael

They planned this after You bid on them and not before. They had 4 lands. You took 2 of their lands and they wanted some protection, etc. They thought they can count on some Kamisama as they had many their alts in the guild. So You are confusing the reasons.
    We didnt have many crystal walks with Kamisama. I dont think more than 2. If You forgot - Koi merged with TC, TC moved to the bottom of the map to fight Yakuza, so we had 1 vs 1 TW with Kamisama.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/liuzhennan/4.jpg

In order to make the server BALANCED You bid to get as many lands as possible?
    Hold on! Didnt You actually create Essence, because You couldnt agree with Daikoku giving up the map and You wanted to keep all for Yourself?
    Thats Essence mission - save the server from Spectral and make it balanced between Kamisama and Essence - good joke LOL. Spectral was losing 1 land to get 1 land. Kamisama didnt want to accept the truce offer so they were losing 1 land to give that land to Essence afterwards.
    Spectral was getting double attacked by Your guild and Kamisama, we actually wanted to force Kamisama to change spot on the map (since they didnt want to rethink their strategies and wanted to be for Essence what GZ and RQ was for CQ), so Essence and Spectral could have fair TWs instead of everyweek gangs. Besides, You know it, that the only reason You gave up on TW with us its because You were scared of Kamisama getting too strong, You still had FO and FreReign that could attack ur lands together with Spec and the long wars we had at the beggining were burning ur sources. All of this were said on our vent, Elayne. I wont mention that when You wanted practice TW and You were thinking to go after Harvester (You were actually pretty pissed off that Daikoku made the truce with Schooled and You wanted to beat them), we offered You to bid silk ridge or courage path, so if You win, You could attack them next week. Instead of this You were continuosly bidding on City of Plume. Nice lies, Elayne. Try harder.
    I didnt ignore the post abt TW, I guess You missed the questions abt crystal walks etc. but I guess You need glasses. Thx god when I look at mirror I dont have to worry if Im bald and ginger, so I guess I have less to fix than You. LOL

@Insomnia

I was not giving orders to Nupayne what to do with ppl. I never ever did. I told him that I think the GC become to childish, harsh,insulting for many members etc because of some ppl doing whatever they wanted to. I know the anal kids convos etc is really cool for a person of Your age, but not for all. I was talking abt this to lushess 1st, then I spoke to Nupayne. As Nupayne said he is not willing to do anything abt it (because for him the important is that You attend TW), I left the guild (yes actually before I pressed leave guild, he boot me), because I was not feeling comfy in there. Actually a lot of ppl left TC for the same reason. Mapster can have the director spot anytime he wants, I was never worried abt this. I actually hate to keep the officer spot and actually if You read our forum, You would know and understand why, You would also see the guildmembers and other officers reaction when they actually woke up and realised whats going on.

PS. PC, werent You the 1 camping their forums when You joined TC?
    PS2. What happened to Alice and her stuff, "brah"?
    PS3. When You talk abt things make sure You are online and You know the story. All that You just said is a BS.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/liuzhennan/5.gif

Spectral was not trying to save server. For sure we never aimed to dominate on map. I can ensure You that even if we countinued our victory campaign till now, we would never try to get so many lands and we would just stop bidding at some point.

I gave a good look at my faction. I already explained the troubles we are facing. Tho again it doesnt mean the situation wont change again soon. Be modest, dont lecture others, stay cool and enjoy the game.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/liuzhennan/6.jpg

@Elayne

I think You are leading Essence. You do Your job - if its good or not its not me to judge, but Your own members. The way we lead Spectral it shouldnt be ur concern. There was a group of ppl that left the guild right after I kicked Krew from guild - but they are back in guild like pce, arigatou, etc (except RomynaRO). The rest of the ppl that joined Rogaine have different reasons - some friendship, some the will of rpk, some just didnt like how other ppl were talking abt them. Anyway its not Your or any1 else business how Spectral solve their troubles. I dont come on forum and tell You how You were supposed to deal with Your guildies making fun of Woflmanjack, I dont judge Your leadership when You allow ur members to RPK during nein beast event or when it was announced that there is no more TW salary. Its Your business, Your guild, so kindly keep ur golden solutions for Yourself, also because You may not know all and secondary infos are not reliable.

I dont see where did I post anything abt Spectral willing to dominate the map - please quote me.

@Insomnia

Its pretty strange that I had the convo abt the anal kids jokes with lushess 2 days b4 I left TC and the day I was on whispers with Nupayne. Actually during that convo I told Nupayne that I missed the way TC was when I joined them and actually I was never asking Nupayne to kick any of You guys, but to make You control the language a bit more. The convo we had when I was on my mage. I told him that as we couldnt find an agreement, I better leave the guild, I switched for EA, I said bye and gl in GC and got booted b4 I pressed leave that actually doesnt matter at all.

The FO thing, currently Carebear, was also part of our conversation. Those ppl left because they didnt feel good in TC. Nupayne was pointing it doesnt matter for him, cuz it was a group of innactives that barely TW and I had to agree with that. Tho I told him its a pity, because its making a lot of ppl leave. On the side note dont You see how many other ppl left TC and joined Spec, Zodian, Invictors, Rogaine during past 2-3 weeks? Call it coincidence. Even You and DT left.

Abt Alice - last time she said all was gone and nothing was found, so I will check it with her soon.

When You joined TC, You were copy pasting half of Essence forum in TC forum. Specially regaring Amour and TW. Please dont play saint. Try be cool again with Elayne, since Kamisama already rejected You LOL

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/liuzhennan/7.jpg
  • Bictor - Lost City
    Bictor - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LMAO this is rich - you know absolutely nothing about me. This just makes you sound so very very sad. It amuses me TY.

Susa - I have been insulted about 4 times in this thread, did I say anything to deserve this?

I won't hold anyone accountable for squab but a couple of these originated from Essense folks :(

Name calling is a sad trend I have observed.

Of course we don't know anything about you. It would be pretty ****ing sad if we did.

Why the hell would anyone want to find out anything about you? This is the internet woman, get back to the kitchen if you don't like being insulted by random 14 year old kid behind a screen like me.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle
    Epic Job
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • godric
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao this tread = Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    godric wrote: »
    lmao this tread = Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

Is Wadzio the horse?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Voski - Lost City
    Voski - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Is Wadzio the horse?

well he hasn't spoken for a while.... lol
  • KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    well this thread was interesting. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I facepalmed 4 times.
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i Facepalmed 4 Times.

Devoted.... Devoted....

Get To Da Choppa!
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I still think SilverMinx and Trelmanure are massive tools

LMAO no one really gives a **** what you think anyway.... get a life dude... you haven't played the game in like forever and yet you still troll the forums?

I actually kinda feel sorry for you......
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LMAO no one really gives a **** what you think anyway.... get a life dude... you haven't played the game in like forever and yet you still troll the forums?

I actually kinda feel sorry for you......

this game is all he has,

plus he's canadian.. so that explains a lot.. ijs..
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yeah everyone hates Canadians. Thankfully we got Americans keeping all the attention away from us. *Continues burning Qur'an*
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    *Continues burning Qur'an*

OH SHI-

Inb4 suicide bombing of...uh... Whatever famous monument/place of interest/crowded building Canada has.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And I thought TW on HT was dead b:bye
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    OH SHI-

Inb4 suicide bombing of...uh... Whatever famous monument/place of interest/crowded building Canada has.

we are safe.. we only have igloos up here in Canadab:laugh
  • Alliekatt - Lost City
    Alliekatt - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    we are safe.. we only have igloos up here in Canadab:laugh

That and tim hortons
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I STILL haven't been to a Tim Horton's =(
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I STILL haven't been to a Tim Horton's =(

Stop being **** and come to Columbus, we have like 3 here.

THEY HAVE AMAZING CHOCOLATE MILK.
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    omg wth is this. panera > tim hortons, any day of the week.

I live in oh too <_< Dx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jette - Lost City
    Jette - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Love the inter-guild banter.... fun times....
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Stop being **** and come to Columbus, we have like 3 here.

THEY HAVE AMAZING CHOCOLATE MILK.

I'm gonna make my way up there at SOME point T_T
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have Timmy's every second morning. Every other one I make homemade Veracruz Paroquia coffee.b:cute
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    it have hmm 6-7 tim hortons in my small town (120k persons) and they have really good ice coffee and chocolate boston doughnut b:kissb:cute
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    There are no Tim Hortons in NE Ohio.
    It's a void zone.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum