3 TW's this week?

Adroit - Lost City
Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
I thought TW sucked before the patch (not many wars and very short wars).. but it doesn't get much worse than this.
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
[SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Adroit - Lost City on

Comments

• Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I thought TW sucked before the patch (not many wars and very short wars).. but it doesn't get much worse than this.

tw sucked because most people with decent lv&gear were joining essence for a nice paycheck rather than attacking essence with another faction...b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    nice paycheck

>nice paycheck
    >3m
    >spend 4-5m average per tw

Pic Related.

also

>nice paycheck
    >mirages

Pic Related.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    How bad is TW now?

I'm going to watch Scott Pilgrim VS the World instead of TW.
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    Lnsomnia - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    tw sucked because most people with decent lv&gear were joining essence for a nice paycheck rather than attacking essence with another faction...b:bye

i lol`d ..

Also Zerhee LOL, dont forget you spend that much on rapturesb:surrender
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    >nice paycheck
    >3m

Pic Related.

also

>nice paycheck
    >mirages

Pic Related.

3m/mirages > nothing

faction w/o territory get nothing if they do tw...
    but if you don't wanna spend 4-5m on "crystalwalks"...
    just dont attend tw...b:chuckle

pics totally related

also

hi Zerhee b:laugh
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    >nice paycheck
    >3m

Pic Related.

also

>nice paycheck
    >mirages

Pic Related.

What the heck you spend 4-5mil on Zerhee, when you guys been beating Spec within 15min all the time???

I have been losing to you folks and only spend on a charm and some pots/weekend (about 2mil) LOL

If this is true then I'm glad you have been "hurting" as much as me LMAO
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    3m/mirages > nothing

faction w/o territory get nothing if they do tw...
    but if you don't wanna spend 4-5m...
    just dont attend tw...b:chuckle

also

hi Zerhee b:laugh

If you don't attend tw, you don't get the 'nice paycheck'. See the fault in your logic? b:surrender

Hi b:dirty
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    What the heck you spend 4-5mil on Zerhee, when you guys been beating Spec within 15min all the time???

I have been losing to you folks and only spend on a charm and some pots/weekend (about 2mil) LOL

I was obviously talking about the -decent- tws, those that last more than a hour.

Also I've been on holiday for the past 2 weeks and I don't go to sunday wars, so yeah, I haven't been in many 15 mins wars lately.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    If you don't attend tw, you don't get the 'nice paycheck'. See the fault in your logic? b:surrender

Hi b:dirty

attend tw: 3m - 5m = - 2m
    not att tw: 0m - 0m = +/-0m

see you get 2m more even without your paycheck...b:mischievous
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    attend tw: 3m - 5m = - 2m
    not att tw: 0m - 0m = +/-0m

see you get 2m more even without your paycheck...b:mischievous

So you're saying that not getting it is better no? Then whut.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    So you're saying that not getting it is better no? Then whut.

if you don't have infos of pwe raising mirage npc prices to 1m like i has then don't spend coins for it...b:quiet
    mirages are part of hamsters ebil plan to take over pw you know
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    You aren't really making any sense to me. b:lipcurl

All I was saying is that our 'nice paycheck' is ridiculous, especially since in order to earn it you gotta blow more than you'll get by going to tw.

Moreover, now that we're having crappy 15 mins tw where you really don't spend ****, all we get is mirages.

So basically I could wipe my glorious pooper with my 'nice paycheck', before or after the patch.

(Note that this is not a complaint, I'll always gladly spend 5+m for tw cause it's hella funny, and besides it doesn't look like I lack money, does it? b:shocked)
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Seriously folks you don't do TW for the money. Even when Spec was doing good the cost of doing TW far outweighs the salary you may get.

You do TW for the challenge of it, only there do you get 80 vs 80 (well hopefully you can field a full war) working as team for a single objective! It is the ultimate challenge in this game.

Cheers!

Take heart Zerhee, Spec is working to recover and give a good fight once more! Lord knows no other faction has the guts to fight yas :)
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Seriously folks you don't do TW for the money. Even when Spec was doing good the cost of doing TW far outweighs the salary you may get.

You do TW for the challenge of it, only there do you get 80 vs 80 (well hopefully you can field a full war) working as team for a single objective! It is the ultimate challenge in this game.

Cheers!

Take heart Zerhee, Spec is working to recover and give a good fight once more! Lord knows no other faction has the credit limit to fight yas :)

+1 b:chuckle
    10chars
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Since the changes, Spectral hasn't even bid. b:surrender
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Since the changes, Spectral hasn't even bid. b:surrender

True, we rebuilding. Takes time you know... or okay perhaps you don't know LOL The recent changes are not the reason why we not bidding, there are many other factors in play here. But suffice to say I believe in Spectral and we will be competitive again :)

Other than our well know cash shoppers (yes, me and hubby are cash shoppers when the mood suits us), would it surprise people to know that really not that many of our guildies cash shop or minimally? probably wouldn't believe me anyway right? LMAO

Cheers!
  • avenged911221
    avenged911221 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Spectral wont rebuild they're slowly dieing. Most of the good/funny players have left, sick of getting no where against CQ for a year then against Essence no matter how much the faciton cash shops as a whole. Or maybe they're just bored of picking flowers all day, PvE really does suck.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    True, we rebuilding. Takes time you know...

Many of us have seen the ramifications of a larger guild and their "rebuilding"...

At what point is it to little to late b:surrender

We will see...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Reds :)

I choose to not acknowledge if it is "too little, too late" LOL

I may be stupid but I still believe in Spectral, it is still a fine faction b:victory

It wouldn't be the first time that Spec has seen and gotten past rough patches LOL

Cheers!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    It wouldn't be the first time that Spec has seen and gotten past rough patches LOL

Cheers!

True..but as such Spectral is "giving" up land potentially? See, even if rebuilding, there is no reason to 100% cut the TW ties. People will get rusty and this might be a good opportunity for those that maybe have minimal or no TW experience. The logic in completely "cutting off" the guild from TW is more concerning then the "rebuild." Like I said before, at what point will the "rebuilding" be in vane or will it? *shrugs*

Besides, it is not like some did not see it slowly coming. Spectral has been around for a while and more so if you want to include much of the core from BloodLust and has been through some other rebuilding stages.

However, no offense to you nor anyone in Spectral, but I find it hard to believe that the rebuilding just happened and not bidding had nothing to do with the new TW system...call me crazy, but it just does not seem to fly knowing Athran. I could be wrong, but the coincidence would be astounding...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    True, we rebuilding. Takes time you know... or okay perhaps you don't know LOL The recent changes are not the reason why we not bidding, there are many other factors in play here. But suffice to say I believe in Spectral and we will be competitive again :)

Other than our well know cash shoppers (yes, me and hubby are cash shoppers when the mood suits us), would it surprise people to know that really not that many of our guildies cash shop or minimally? probably wouldn't believe me anyway right? LMAO

Cheers!

You need to get rid of Wadzio and someone needs to step up for Athran, both of which will never happen, so might as well make a new guild.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    A lot has happened within Spec this summer Reds.

Some of it people have already seen fit to rub our noses in, namely losing a lot of very key players. I think taking a bit of a breather from TW and the wonderful trash talk that goes on is wise to allow our new members to get used to the faction before having to deal with the viciousness some can display.

There was nothing "sudden" to the decision to stop bidding LOL I guess that wasn't actually written anywhere on our forums or Susa would have known this.

Reds you may be right, perhaps come hell or high water we should continue attking and hope we don't get completely demoralized and our new folk don't just say "to hell with that" LOL Perhaps forging the Spectral steel in the flames of Essence will make us stronger LMAO

Personally I wouldn't mind keep attking but then I don't get my panties in a bunch about losing LMAO. Besides I think we have 4 more weeks of Essence attking us, we may be in better position to resume attking yas then.

Cheers!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    A lot has happened within Spec this summer Reds.

Some of it people have already seen fit to rub our noses in, namely losing a lot of very key players. I think taking a bit of a breather from TW and the wonderful trash talk that goes on is wise to allow our new members to get used to the faction before having to deal with the viciousness some can display.

There was nothing "sudden" to the decision to stop bidding LOL I guess that wasn't actually written anywhere on our forums or Susa would have known this.

Reds you may be right, perhaps come hell or high water we should continue attking and hope we don't get completely demoralized and our new folk don't just say "to hell with that" LOL Perhaps forging the Spectral steel in the flames of Essence will make us stronger LMAO

Personally I wouldn't mind keep attking but then I don't get my panties in a bunch about losing LMAO. Besides I think we have 4 more weeks of Essence attking us, we may be in better position to resume attking yas then.

Cheers!

I know that a lot has happened to Spectral over the past few months...I was just trying to point out though that when a guild "rebuilds" or states that it is, often the ramifications of the "time off" is much more detrimental then not.

It is not whether the guild can rise from the issues, it is whether or not they will be strong enough to step back into the arena. A break is a break but a rebuild...well...can often handicap.

In regards to trash talk and such, I will not get into it because it still continues and will continue to happen from both sides. It is the nature of the relationship between guilds.

Continuing to bid and attend TW is essential for the new members too imo. Why throw them in a blazing fire in a few weeks? Why not at least let them test the coals for the temperature...The worst thing imo is being throw into a TW against people to whom you have NO idea what to expect. If I was a new member, I would want to be thrown in at least to get an idea...whether it be good or bad.

PS --> Sorry also, but I am inclined to agree with Amour. Athran is not a bad guy and I have had nothing but the utmost respect and friendship...but it might be time for his own good to step down and maybe jumble the leadership a bit. I think you know what I mean :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    These are dark sad days indeed.

I think it's safe to say all hope of safing the surfer rest on skullcrusher and Rogaine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Cheers!

Rebuilding = A lot of your best members leaving to rpk?

Like others have said; I think you really need to sort your leadership out... (and I'm not just referring to Athran)
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    I am very fond of both Athran and Wadzio and have a great deal of respect for both of them. I honestly can't think of anyone better to lead Spectral.

Who would you suggest folks?
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    squab wrote: »
    shut The **** Up
    Asdf

cheers!!!!!!
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2010

That obviously was when spectral could stand 3 hours of tw. Spectral is just a joke now.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I am very fond of both Athran and Wadzio and have a great deal of respect for both of them. I honestly can't think of anyone better to lead Spectral.

Who would you suggest folks?

I don't know Athran much.. or really at all, so I won't comment on him. As for Wadzio, I don't think you could find a person less qualified for the position. He has got to be one of the worst mages on the server (for his gear anyway) and just in general makes a fool of himself. He trash talks like mad, but his English is so bad that it kinda just makes him look like the idiot that he is. Anyway, let me just say that probably the biggest reason I'm still in essence is just to send him a smiley after every 13 min war. Maybe people wouldn't laugh at spec so much if spec just muzzled Wadzio.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I like Athran too, as much as a KOS can like their rival guild leader. But he hasn't been active lately, and it's really showing. As for wadzio... there's no doubt he's a helpful officer, he does WB nearly everyday and all that but he just seems so poisonous to the guild sometimes. I've also heard many people express their distaste for his leadership as well, but there are no alternatives. As far as new leadership I don't believe anyone could take over leading/directing spectral, and perhaps the best route would to be part ways and form a new guild. But those are just my outside views on it, there's no doubt Spectral is deterioration though.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]