3 TW's this week?

Options

Comments

• Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Also, your point about Essence + Kamisama ganging up on Spectral is equivalent to what you did to Kamisama when they were bigger and stronger than you. You used other guilds to help you out (Hai ThaClick and Koi). Don't pretend we used strategies you, yourself did not.

I would address the rest of your lies but I really don't want to waste that much of my time.

Don't forget Elayne they used 2<
    other guilds not just one. Nice triple attack there yet QQ about a double gtfo Wadzio you're a joke.

Edit: Might I add Kami successfully defended Koi and Click while having to give up land to Spectal ON CRYSTAL WALKS. Nice fail logic you have there saying that we took land from nonfactors while you guys took free land from Kami due to triple attacks.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    squab wrote: »

I hate you Taylor lol.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Mania - Lost City
    Mania - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Kamizama = Same alliance as GuardianZ had with CQ and eventually end up the same. It's just a matter of time till they make Essence put them on kos. Great guild but instead of making fun on Spectrals loses in TW to Essence. Just for the fun of it attack Essence and try your luck.

Absolutely not.

Kamisama and GZ are very different. Shinzoko just wanted to suck the **** of whoever he would profit most off. He jumped from being friends with CQ, to friends with Spec, then back to CQ then back to spec. repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat.

Kamisama is led by a mature bunch of people. If we ever wared against them, they would be friendly matches. And with no malice or KOS, but I don't see us ever fighting them, =3 they are nothing like GZ. Kami and Essence were friends the moment the guilds were established. They are both parts of CQ
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Absolutely not.

Kamisama and GZ are very different. Shinzoko just wanted to suck the **** of whoever he would profit most off. He jumped from being friends with CQ, to friends with Spec, then back to CQ then back to spec. repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat.

Kamisama is led by a mature bunch of people. If we ever wared against them, they would be friendly matches. And with no malice or KOS, but I don't see us ever fighting them, =3 they are nothing like GZ. Kami and Essence were friends the moment the guilds were established. They are both parts of CQ

Don't go by what she says... These two guilds have nothing to do with CQ <_<
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @Susa

AD3. I guess You should ask Your spies to do their job better. I never left because of it.
    AD5. Athran never bullied Daikoku. Actually it was Ruthless leader that wanted to make some changes, new alliance and he invited me, Athran, Daikoku and Mikoto on vent. Midnight was never any part of this discussion. Daikoku rejected Noir's offer, so thats how it ended. Later on we offered Daikoku a truce in TW, he rejected and actually in the same week he quit the game. Nobody ever bullied him, we were fully understanding for his decisions, same as he was for ours. We never asked Kami to stop be ur allies, we never even offered to drop KOS or something like this. It was purely a TW offer, pretty similiar to one that we had with Elayne after those 1st "training" TWs. While You could take 1 land from us, we were taking 1 land from Kamisama. You had to share, we didnt lose a single thing. Fail with Your logic more.

To Your PS - I was not in a defence in last TW, so I couldnt even hit You during whole TW LOL.

Yes, You were an awful catapuller. Everyone learn slowly on their mistakes. Glad You can see ur own, cuz yea u r doing a lot better now.

Essence didnt have any serious double/triple attack yet or do You?

@Elayne

Your records are probably correct. Would be just nice if You could point how many of those attacking wars were actually crystal walks. Thing is Essence were getting lands ONLY because of double-triple attacks with Kamisama. I was telling for good 4 months we were unbeaten on battlefield - it means we didnt lose in the instance we decided to defend/attack. We decided to defend and attack Kamisama, thats why You could get some more lands and thats why You could be so proud of never losing any DEF war with Spec - because we bid on You like 4 times in total? From Febuary till July(SIC!!!!) Spectral never bid on Essence and it was actually the time we dominated absolutely in TW. So out of those 20 wins how many were on battlefield? I doubt that more than 12. So please dont try to make Essence look as a great TW guild since always. The server knows its not truth. Also just to remind - You didnt want to bid on us and gang on us, because it was burning ur sources and You didnt want Kamisama to become too strong. You were always too awared of it. So dont act like a good uncle there.

@Mania

I think Phaige was willing to say that is some kind of deja vu. Same as in past - CQ and GZ were allied. CQ (together with GZ) was attacking Riot, Harvester, Spectral and RageQuit, while those guilds were 1st taking lands from GZ. Same as lately Essence was bidding on Spectral (together with Kami), while Essence was not suffering any attacks, their allies were getting attacked every week.

Next similiar thing - GZ was losing members to their allies. ppl like Pepper, Arravis etc were moving from GZ to CQ, same as now Calendar, Breathe, DragonFang, BittereRache, etc.

Spectral was KOS with GZ since day 1. GZ was CQ ally till Shin got lets call it "betrayed" in same way as RQ before. GZ was never again in friendly terms with CQ, moreover they KOS'd Kamisama and Essence when those 2 guilds were estabilished, that Spectral didnt do. Elayne and Daikoku at the beggining offered "to drop grudges for a sake of fresh start". It didnt last long tho.

Only thing I may agree is that probably Kamisama and Essence will never end as KOS, but the truth is Kamisama was paying the price of that ally - they had the costs of all TWs fighting Spectral, Click, Koi.

To resume. All guilds have their ups and downs. Those downs already happened to Kamisama, It already happened to Essence (like even some mentioned You lost some good members like Coh, Transcend, SweetDream and Centurion), its happening now to Spectral. This is the wheel of life.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Elayne - Lost City
    Elayne - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wadzio you're so full of yourself it's not funny. Essence was looking out for BALANCE on the server back in the day. We stopped having faith in Spectral's desire to keep it when you guys pulled some of your attacks with no regard for balance like you claimed you wanted. And we only crystal walked 2-3 of those wars. The rest you defended because Kamisama was attacking other guilds at the time.

You're trying to make Spectral seem godly and the truth is you had maybe a month where you were on top. The rest of the time it was either Kamisama or Essence. You've lost the past 10 wars in a row to Essence, your streak was never that good.

Stop pretending like Spectral is the good guild in all this. You started double/triple attacking Kamisama before any of the other big guilds started using that strategy. And you did it simply because they were stronger. Don't hate because Essence and Kamisama did it better than you and ThaClick and KOI and FinalOath ever could.

The server knows you were never that great (LTX was awesome however, as were some of the other spectral whom you kicked out of faction). Just do your faction a favour and resign they'll be better off in the long run without your influence at the helm. And as for Athran I hope whatever's kept you out works itself out soon because Wadzio is destroying all that you worked for.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Actually it was Ruthless leader that wanted to make some changes, new alliance and he invited me, Athran, Daikoku and Mikoto on vent. Midnight was never any part of this discussion. Daikoku rejected Noir's offer, so thats how it ended.

And that's why we attacked Ruthless, for trying to conspire against us, not because we wanted to add lands for income.

Essence didnt have any serious double/triple attack yet or do You?

Thing is Essence were getting lands ONLY because of double-triple attacks with Kamisama. I

Spectral never bid on Essence and it was actually the time we dominated absolutely in TW.

... the truth is Kamisama was paying the price of that ally - they had the costs of all TWs fighting Spectral, Click, Koi.

Contradict yourself much? Yes, you were constantly taking lands from Kami because of how many double and triple attacks?
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wadzio you're so full of yourself it's not funny. Essence was looking out for BALANCE on the server back in the day. We stopped having faith in Spectral's desire to keep it when you guys pulled some of your attacks with no regard for balance like you claimed you wanted. And we only crystal walked 2-3 of those wars. The rest you defended because Kamisama was attacking other guilds at the time.

You're trying to make Spectral seem godly and the truth is you had maybe a month where you were on top. The rest of the time it was either Kamisama or Essence. You've lost the past 10 wars in a row to Essence, your streak was never that good.

Stop pretending like Spectral is the good guild in all this. You started double/triple attacking Kamisama before any of the other big guilds started using that strategy. And you did it simply because they were stronger. Don't hate because Essence and Kamisama did it better than you and ThaClick and KOI and FinalOath ever could.

The server knows you were never that great (LTX was awesome however, as were some of the other spectral whom you kicked out of faction). Just do your faction a favour and resign they'll be better off in the long run without your influence at the helm. And as for Athran I hope whatever's kept you out works itself out soon because Wadzio is destroying all that you worked for.

Yes, the BALANCE you wanted is to make sure You have the most of the lands, etc. The BALANCE you wanted is to double us every week. In order to keep the BALANCE on the server we offered Kamisama some option to make some TWs with Essence - they rejected and continued bidding on Spec. I will keep this in my mind. I will use this BALANCE of the server excuse for the future. I really enjoyed it.

The attacks on Kamisama as I mentioned started because of Schooled asking for help. Originally we planned on TWs only with Essence that was closer to us on map. The double attacks on Kamisama is a strategy invented by CQ using GZ and RQ. I dont hate - this is game. Please dont tell that You wanted BALANCE of the server, the fact is Kami and Essence doubled, simple because Spectral was the best - so dont hate, Elayne.

The only member I kicked from guild is KreweDEtat for pking own members. I believe its a kind of normal attitude for any other guild and I'm just dumb doing it. I believe in Essence You let such things happen. Nobody else was kicked by me, so please keep ur comments and check infos. Moreover, Athran since many months is barely online because of the rl issues, so actually most of the thing in Spectral were worked our by other ppl, but well how can You know it. If You were smart enough You would realise it just looking at how often do You see him online. Thx for Your post, it made my day.

@Michael

They planned this after You bid on them and not before. They had 4 lands. You took 2 of their lands and they wanted some protection, etc. They thought they can count on some Kamisama as they had many their alts in the guild. So You are confusing the reasons.
    We didnt have many crystal walks with Kamisama. I dont think more than 2. If You forgot - Koi merged with TC, TC moved to the bottom of the map to fight Yakuza, so we had 1 vs 1 TW with Kamisama.
  • Elayne - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You know it pointless to argue with Wadzio he lives in his own little world where everything is exactly how he sees it. You need to check your facts Wadzio because Athran made the comment he was going to go after Kamisama first and wipe them off the map to safe the server....hence the on-going joke.

As for my bidding, my goal has been and always will be good and exciting TW's, however, I won't stop bidding simply because I have more land than you do. Spectral has its self righteous war against the evil empire of "CQ". My guild only attacked the factions that attempted to conspire against it or my allies. Even then we backed off from taking all the lands from a guild for as long as we could to give them time to recoup and rethink their strategies. We even did it for you the first few rounds of attacks until you got the way you are now and we decided that even if you're dying we won't stop to offer you so much as a glass of water.

I like how you're completely ignoring the post of all the wars because they speak for themselves on Spectral's and Essence's record. We've owned you much more than you have owned us. You're guild is dying so maybe stop spouting lies and try to identify the root cause (aka look in a mirror) and fix it.
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    we decided that even if you're dying we won't stop to offer you so much as a glass of water.

So I guess what's good for the goose isn't really good for the gander? Spectral attacking Kamisama is evil and greedy, but Essence attacking Spectral is looking out for balance? I see ...
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Just do your faction a favour and resign they'll be better off in the long run without your influence at the helm.

Its funny how the server, his guild n most people SAY THIS.. Just one person cant get in his own head. b:chuckle

All Hail Dropzio

P.S. I nominate Nupayne for Director of Spectral, He did an awesome job with ThaClickaaaaa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    Lnsomnia - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    anted to push into a situation we gonna go 1 vs 1 with Essence and let Kami have the lands on bottom, but when that moment happened we started to have troubles with many core members leaving, quitting, having vacations, pc troubles, moving to new places, etc. We gave up on 1k, we let You have crystal walk there for this reason.

LOLWUT Wadzio ? I wasn`t planning on reading this but i dont know why I did T_T. Weren`t you the one who was TRYING to lead ThaClick , giving Nupayne orders , telling him who to keep and who to kick from the faction ? Didn`t you ask him to kick Tokyo and I out of the faction , just because we were trolling you ? However, Nupayne isn`t stupid to listen to your BS, so all he did was " Nupayne banished DDaemon out of the faction " Well done Nupayne . And I agree with everything Elayne said about you , when Mapster was the director, almost everything was fine . And I remember when you RQ`d Spectral becayse you were afraid Mappy might get his position back,lol . I stil like Spectral and its memebers , Athran does a great job, but YOU do NOT . But anyhow, take people`s advice for once and see how it goes!

PS: Please, stop camping Essence and Kami forums, you are stating everything there ...just as if you`re reading a book T_T

Cheers brah!b:bye
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You know it pointless to argue with Wadzio he lives in his own little world where everything is exactly how he sees it. You need to check your facts Wadzio because Athran made the comment he was going to go after Kamisama first and wipe them off the map to safe the server....hence the on-going joke.

As for my bidding, my goal has been and always will be good and exciting TW's, however, I won't stop bidding simply because I have more land than you do. Spectral has its self righteous war against the evil empire of "CQ". My guild only attacked the factions that attempted to conspire against it or my allies. Even then we backed off from taking all the lands from a guild for as long as we could to give them time to recoup and rethink their strategies. We even did it for you the first few rounds of attacks until you got the way you are now and we decided that even if you're dying we won't stop to offer you so much as a glass of water.

I like how you're completely ignoring the post of all the wars because they speak for themselves on Spectral's and Essence's record. We've owned you much more than you have owned us. You're guild is dying so maybe stop spouting lies and try to identify the root cause (aka look in a mirror) and fix it.

In order to make the server BALANCED You bid to get as many lands as possible?
    Hold on! Didnt You actually create Essence, because You couldnt agree with Daikoku giving up the map and You wanted to keep all for Yourself?
    Thats Essence mission - save the server from Spectral and make it balanced between Kamisama and Essence - good joke LOL. Spectral was losing 1 land to get 1 land. Kamisama didnt want to accept the truce offer so they were losing 1 land to give that land to Essence afterwards.
    Spectral was getting double attacked by Your guild and Kamisama, we actually wanted to force Kamisama to change spot on the map (since they didnt want to rethink their strategies and wanted to be for Essence what GZ and RQ was for CQ), so Essence and Spectral could have fair TWs instead of everyweek gangs. Besides, You know it, that the only reason You gave up on TW with us its because You were scared of Kamisama getting too strong, You still had FO and FreReign that could attack ur lands together with Spec and the long wars we had at the beggining were burning ur sources. All of this were said on our vent, Elayne. I wont mention that when You wanted practice TW and You were thinking to go after Harvester (You were actually pretty pissed off that Daikoku made the truce with Schooled and You wanted to beat them), we offered You to bid silk ridge or courage path, so if You win, You could attack them next week. Instead of this You were continuosly bidding on City of Plume. Nice lies, Elayne. Try harder.
    I didnt ignore the post abt TW, I guess You missed the questions abt crystal walks etc. but I guess You need glasses. Thx god when I look at mirror I dont have to worry if Im bald and ginger, so I guess I have less to fix than You. LOL

@Insomnia

I was not giving orders to Nupayne what to do with ppl. I never ever did. I told him that I think the GC become to childish, harsh,insulting for many members etc because of some ppl doing whatever they wanted to. I know the anal kids convos etc is really cool for a person of Your age, but not for all. I was talking abt this to lushess 1st, then I spoke to Nupayne. As Nupayne said he is not willing to do anything abt it (because for him the important is that You attend TW), I left the guild (yes actually before I pressed leave guild, he boot me), because I was not feeling comfy in there. Actually a lot of ppl left TC for the same reason. Mapster can have the director spot anytime he wants, I was never worried abt this. I actually hate to keep the officer spot and actually if You read our forum, You would know and understand why, You would also see the guildmembers and other officers reaction when they actually woke up and realised whats going on.

PS. PC, werent You the 1 camping their forums when You joined TC?
    PS2. What happened to Alice and her stuff, "brah"?
    PS3. When You talk abt things make sure You are online and You know the story. All that You just said is a BS.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ... stuff.

The map was reset. There were only TWO factor guilds. Kamisama and Spectral.

You had your chance to safe the server. Somewhere you failed. Again. Instead of pointing the finger at everyone else saying everyone is conspiring against Spectral to keep them from reigning supreme over everyone, why don't you give a good look inside your faction to see where the real problem is.

You had your chances. It didn't happen. Too bad, so sad. b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The map was reset. There were only TWO factor guilds. Kamisama and Spectral.

You had your chance to safe the server. Somewhere you failed. Again. Instead of pointing the finger at everyone else saying everyone is conspiring against Spectral to keep them from reigning supreme over everyone, why don't you give a good look inside your faction to see where the real problem is.

You had your chances. It didn't happen. Too bad, so sad. b:bye
    Spectral was not trying to save server. For sure we never aimed to dominate on map. I can ensure You that even if we countinued our victory campaign till now, we would never try to get so many lands and we would just stop bidding at some point.

I gave a good look at my faction. I already explained the troubles we are facing. Tho again it doesnt mean the situation wont change again soon. Be modest, dont lecture others, stay cool and enjoy the game.
  • ohmybad
    ohmybad Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    P.S. I nominate Nupayne for Director of Spectral, He did an awesome job with ThaClickaaaaa

wiv da 1 land (almst none) and bunch of membrz gne, yea awesme job

ty 4 da lol
  • Elayne - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol @ Wadzio again...I don't know why I keep replying but I guess I enjoy watching you dig yourself deeper in that pit of lies you have going on. The funny thing is most Spectral reading these forums will be able to see through them and therefore you are just making your position that much worse.

Anyway, I believe I already stated in my earlier post Essence was formed because I did not want to reform CQ under a different name to simply retake 1 land a week until we had the map again. I wanted to split the power base amongst a few guilds so that there would be more TW in the long run. If you look at the bid history, my faction stopped attacking you (In the earlier parts) AFTER we beat you. We waited the first few wars with you guys until it became obvious you weren't doing the same thing for Kamisama whom you were double and eventually triple attacking at the time. That was straining our relationship with Kamisama and so we switched our strategy realizing that you were simply hellbent on taking them off the map completely. So, we changed our focus and that is why we are in the situation we are in today.

Yes, things may change but in order for them to change you need a catalyst and your resigning of your position is the catalyst that Spectral needs to be able to rebuild into a powerful guild again. Give someone else with actual leadership skills the Director position. Merge the Rogaine people back into Spectral. I am pretty sure most of them left because of how you handled the Krew thing with Jesya. I was not online at the time, nor part of it so most of what I have is second hand information. Let's just say you should not have been the one to deal with that you were too closely involved. Everyone knows that and you lost a good portion of your TW core in that move.

Also, you contradicted yourself in your last post you may want to go back and edit it. You said Spectral was out to dominate the entire map and then later on you said that you would stop bidding at some point. How can you dominate the entire map if you stop bidding? I am pretty sure that the best way to encourage TW's again after the map becomes mostly controlled by the big factions is for 1 faction to take it over completely and reset it.

One last point...try to keep the comments in-game taking shots at me IRL when you know absolutely nothing about me is pretty low and just shows the depth of your failure.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol @ Wadzio again...I don't know why I keep replying but I guess I enjoy watching you dig yourself deeper in that pit of lies you have going on. The funny thing is most Spectral reading these forums will be able to see through them and therefore you are just making your position that much worse.

Anyway, I believe I already stated in my earlier post Essence was formed because I did not want to reform CQ under a different name to simply retake 1 land a week until we had the map again. I wanted to split the power base amongst a few guilds so that there would be more TW in the long run. If you look at the bid history, my faction stopped attacking you (In the earlier parts) AFTER we beat you. We waited the first few wars with you guys until it became obvious you weren't doing the same thing for Kamisama whom you were double and eventually triple attacking at the time. That was straining our relationship with Kamisama and so we switched our strategy realizing that you were simply hellbent on taking them off the map completely. So, we changed our focus and that is why we are in the situation we are in today.

Yes, things may change but in order for them to change you need a catalyst and your resigning of your position is the catalyst that Spectral needs to be able to rebuild into a powerful guild again. Give someone else with actual leadership skills the Director position. Merge the Rogaine people back into Spectral. I am pretty sure most of them left because of how you handled the Krew thing with Jesya. I was not online at the time, nor part of it so most of what I have is second hand information. Let's just say you should not have been the one to deal with that you were too closely involved. Everyone knows that and you lost a good portion of your TW core in that move.

Also, you contradicted yourself in your last post you may want to go back and edit it. You said Spectral was out to dominate the entire map and then later on you said that you would stop bidding at some point. How can you dominate the entire map if you stop bidding? I am pretty sure that the best way to encourage TW's again after the map becomes mostly controlled by the big factions is for 1 faction to take it over completely and reset it.

One last point...try to keep the comments in-game taking shots at me IRL when you know absolutely nothing about me is pretty low and just shows the depth of your failure.

Erayne is the best guild leader I've ever had /fanboy
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    In order to make the server BALANCED You bid to get as many lands as possible?
    Hold on! Didnt You actually create Essence, because You couldnt agree with Daikoku giving up the map and You wanted to keep all for Yourself?
    Thats Essence mission - save the server from Spectral and make it balanced between Kamisama and Essence - good joke LOL. Spectral was losing 1 land to get 1 land. Kamisama didnt want to accept the truce offer so they were losing 1 land to give that land to Essence afterwards.
    Spectral was getting double attacked by Your guild and Kamisama, we actually wanted to force Kamisama to change spot on the map (since they didnt want to rethink their strategies and wanted to be for Essence what GZ and RQ was for CQ), so Essence and Spectral could have fair TWs instead of everyweek gangs. Besides, You know it, that the only reason You gave up on TW with us its because You were scared of Kamisama getting too strong, You still had FO and FreReign that could attack ur lands together with Spec and the long wars we had at the beggining were burning ur sources. All of this were said on our vent, Elayne. I wont mention that when You wanted practice TW and You were thinking to go after Harvester (You were actually pretty pissed off that Daikoku made the truce with Schooled and You wanted to beat them), we offered You to bid silk ridge or courage path, so if You win, You could attack them next week. Instead of this You were continuosly bidding on City of Plume. Nice lies, Elayne. Try harder.
    I didnt ignore the post abt TW, I guess You missed the questions abt crystal walks etc. but I guess You need glasses. Thx god when I look at mirror I dont have to worry if Im bald and ginger, so I guess I have less to fix than You. LOL

@Insomnia

I was not giving orders to Nupayne what to do with ppl. I never ever did. I told him that I think the GC become to childish, harsh,insulting for many members etc because of some ppl doing whatever they wanted to. I know the anal kids convos etc is really cool for a person of Your age, but not for all. I was talking abt this to lushess 1st, then I spoke to Nupayne. As Nupayne said he is not willing to do anything abt it (because for him the important is that You attend TW), I left the guild (yes actually before I pressed leave guild, he boot me), because I was not feeling comfy in there. Actually a lot of ppl left TC for the same reason. Mapster can have the director spot anytime he wants, I was never worried abt this. I actually hate to keep the officer spot and actually if You read our forum, You would know and understand why, You would also see the guildmembers and other officers reaction when they actually woke up and realised whats going on.

PS. PC, werent You the 1 camping their forums when You joined TC?
    PS2. What happened to Alice and her stuff, "brah"?
    PS3. When You talk abt things make sure You are online and You know the story. All that You just said is a BS.

Lol, I was online AND in vent when Nupayne booted you . And no, it wasn`t important for him that I attend TW, or not . Nupayne likes and repsects me that is why . Plus, that was WAY before the anal kids event, get it right lulz . And yes you were not confident and raging in whispers . However , luck you , you know , none took screenshots of any of that =( .People left TC bcuz of FinalOath , when IRP said he`d revive the guild , that is why .And about Alice, LOOOL @ who believed all of that , nice false report and doing it on porpuse for attention . GMs have found everything and I`m so innocent <3 And lol @ me camping forums ...I`d have known every single matter that happens in both guilds if i did , but i dont. I simply "ask" one of my friends in either guilds and know whatever I`d like to know...hard,it is not! And FYI, the last time i checked Essence forums was 8 days ago, to be exact. Have fun mate.

@ Elayne ....You need to stop replying to Wadzio . You know, if you talk in an empty room, all you get is an echo of your voice , its the same thing here . You talk to an empty-minded [Wadzio] you get nothing back but what you said! Imo I need to stop too XD
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @Elayne

I think You are leading Essence. You do Your job - if its good or not its not me to judge, but Your own members. The way we lead Spectral it shouldnt be ur concern. There was a group of ppl that left the guild right after I kicked Krew from guild - but they are back in guild like pce, arigatou, etc (except RomynaRO). The rest of the ppl that joined Rogaine have different reasons - some friendship, some the will of rpk, some just didnt like how other ppl were talking abt them. Anyway its not Your or any1 else business how Spectral solve their troubles. I dont come on forum and tell You how You were supposed to deal with Your guildies making fun of Woflmanjack, I dont judge Your leadership when You allow ur members to RPK during nein beast event or when it was announced that there is no more TW salary. Its Your business, Your guild, so kindly keep ur golden solutions for Yourself, also because You may not know all and secondary infos are not reliable.

I dont see where did I post anything abt Spectral willing to dominate the map - please quote me.

@Insomnia

Its pretty strange that I had the convo abt the anal kids jokes with lushess 2 days b4 I left TC and the day I was on whispers with Nupayne. Actually during that convo I told Nupayne that I missed the way TC was when I joined them and actually I was never asking Nupayne to kick any of You guys, but to make You control the language a bit more. The convo we had when I was on my mage. I told him that as we couldnt find an agreement, I better leave the guild, I switched for EA, I said bye and gl in GC and got booted b4 I pressed leave that actually doesnt matter at all.

The FO thing, currently Carebear, was also part of our conversation. Those ppl left because they didnt feel good in TC. Nupayne was pointing it doesnt matter for him, cuz it was a group of innactives that barely TW and I had to agree with that. Tho I told him its a pity, because its making a lot of ppl leave. On the side note dont You see how many other ppl left TC and joined Spec, Zodian, Invictors, Rogaine during past 2-3 weeks? Call it coincidence. Even You and DT left.

Abt Alice - last time she said all was gone and nothing was found, so I will check it with her soon.

When You joined TC, You were copy pasting half of Essence forum in TC forum. Specially regaring Amour and TW. Please dont play saint. Try be cool again with Elayne, since Kamisama already rejected You LOL
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Even You and DT left.

Just FYI, I was on this morning when DT left. He left so that he could kill Spec because he's kinda tired of the bs like most others on this server.
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @Insomnia

Its pretty strange that I had the convo abt the anal kids jokes with lushess 2 days b4 I left TC and the day I was on whispers with Nupayne. Actually during that convo I told Nupayne that I missed the way TC was when I joined them and actually I was never asking Nupayne to kick any of You guys, but to make You control the language a bit more. The convo we had when I was on my mage. I told him that as we couldnt find an agreement, I better leave the guild, I switched for EA, I said bye and gl in GC and got booted b4 I pressed leave that actually doesnt matter at all.

The FO thing, currently Carebear, was also part of our conversation. Those ppl left because they didnt feel good in TC. Nupayne was pointing it doesnt matter for him, cuz it was a group of innactives that barely TW and I had to agree with that. Tho I told him its a pity, because its making a lot of ppl leave. On the side note dont You see how many other ppl left TC and joined Spec, Zodian, Invictors, Rogaine during past 2-3 weeks? Call it coincidence. Even You and DT left.

Abt Alice - last time she said all was gone and nothing was found, so I will check it with her soon.

When You joined TC, You were copy pasting half of Essence forum in TC forum. Specially regaring Amour and TW. Please dont play saint. Try be cool again with Elayne, since Kamisama already rejected You LOL

It is strange,yes lol . Becuase I only mentioned that like 2 weeks ago from now, as far as I remember . And about Carebear , some of the people who left were actually doing TW, see there I said some , not all .The idea of FO emphasised alot of people and gave the idea that they would/might be as strong as before or even stronger to fight Essence . I left becuase I have my reasons , and DT , I didn`t know who left till now .

For Alice, re-read what I said
    GMs have found everything and I`m so innocent <3
    If you understand the language in there, I`m pretty sure you`d know exactly what I mean :) .

Copy pasting from Essence forums , can`t a friend or anyone copy paste that on msn ,eh?
    Do you not have the technology back home ? And I`ve always been cool with Elayne, even after the negaitve consequences , I still have respect for him! Jealous ? And I did not expect Kami to accept me at all LOL @ u . However , it was worth a shot,ya!
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Erayne is the best guild leader I've ever had /fanboy

This thread is boring. Let's all have an orgy or something.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Nak b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Basch - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options

If we are having an orgy I get Rose.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If we are having an orgy I get Rose.

b:boredb:bored
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Basch - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:boredb:bored

Rose b:dirty
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

What are you talking about...? This thread is ****ing epic. It's always great to see Dropzio get his **** handed to him.

Btw Wadzio ever heard of being gracious in defeat? Everyone reading this knows that all you do is drop gear and lie about everything, even your own guildies aren't sticking up for you...

Seriously though you've almost single handedly destroyed everything Athran and Spectral built after Bloodlust died. Please just swallow your pride (and hopefully choke on it), and do something to stop the decline you've put in motion (i.e resign your position or preferably an hero). I want fun tw's back damnit b:cry

And lol @ you and Shinbozo making up lies about Elayne only helping the core members of the guild. b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Voski - Lost City
    Voski - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lets try to make a connection between actions and consequences

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5535f5444a/inception-ice-cream-truck-out-of-nowhere
  • Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I was in Koi Wadzio.

I do remember Spec, ThaClick and us triple attacking Kamisama way before Essence and Kamisama did it to Spectral.

Honestly, I really don't give 2 ****s about the whole double and triple attacks. So I didn't really give a **** before, and not gonna start giving a **** about it now.

I want good TWs, the thing that happened with Krew is idiotic and uncalled for, but I will not tell you how to run your guild, that is for you to decide, you as a director have a responsibility to uphold, and that is again, for you to weigh what you did right and your faults as a director.

That being said, all this nonesense that goes on about who is the better guild, or who won more TWs is getting irritating, I like drama as much as the next guy, but this has gone way beyond immaturity.

Not gonna say the actions of both parties can be justified, but even as a leader, there is not much you can do when the members go on a riot and start doing what they want, if it was 1-4 people, there can be something done, if it is the whole faction, I really do question how you or any other leader can cope with that.

Elayne handled it with complete maturity, and he did handle it well once he logged on, otherwise Essence would have been RPK to this day. TBH, the TW changes cleansed out who was here with us for salary, and who is here with us for the community.

Not saying all those who left us were here because of the salary, some left for the pure purpose of RPK and the frustration about the new TW changes.

FYI, the Nien beast event, although it is long gone by now, let me make a small comment about it, I will not turn on my protections while your members are running around, yes the rule of Essence is RPK will not be tolerated, but let me remind you that, for every rule, there is a way to go around it, same as IRL, there is always a hole in any rule.
    That is why Essence officers stated that any AoE on the boss, will NOT be tolerated.

Anyways, It's sad to say how Spectral is making this whole big campaign to make Essence look bad, It has become like a mission to your guild.
    Honestly, I am cool with a lot of your members, I play this game solely for the PvP, but this hate has gone far beyond immaturity IMO.
    The whole thing about WoflmanJack, the Maganda insults in WC (Even though she had NO connection whatsoever with the WoflmanJack incident) and the whole jokes about Elayne's hair, this all makes me sick to my stomach.

And you as a director, instead of trying to discourage your members from all of that, you simply hopped in the wagon of insults, yet you come on the forums and act like a ****ing decent guy, 2 faced much?

Thank you for your time broseph.

Enjoy the game la.
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."