Comments

• VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Forget QQme and Levi...
    Take down that Red beast in RT
    b:shocked

What Red beast. Where's RT anyway. Isn't Raging Tides like a new expansion that the devs are working on, not due for a few months? Apparently they're introducing a new assassin class...I wonder if it'll strong...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Once upon a time there was a wall of text....

Once upon a time there was a BM in Varden... he thought he knew the best way to do everything and wanted to be leader. Once he realized this would never happen he left and joined a different faction.

Now you do have your own, so do with it what you will. Roll some dice, pretend not to be mad and keep your chin up. As long as you are having fun, that is all that matters.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    NPCnews - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have stopped checking these reports half the things you have stated are false and biased towards NPC at least when Noob did it he kept that out seems you need to big you own faction up is there a reason for this?

Predictions =/= Results - we all know that right? there are no result atm, all this talk is about some global thought on what could happen, not what actually happened.

Fair enough - will try to keep my predictions for Varden TW as simple and as possible.
    I'm not trying to be biased nor need/want to. I work with what information I can get. Actually, alto of information introduced in this and previous TW reports was provided by Varden members. If some of those accounts are not valid I invite you to PM me on the forum and it shall be corrected.
    There were people disliking Noob's predictions as well - there will always be someone, somewhere that is going to disagree with something in a TW Report. That is normal - whoever does a TW Report is a boggy person for some faction member/members that dislikes the realty they are in - tw result wise.

ex.
    TW Report: Person X killed person Y and managed to pull a cata in the base smashing last 50k of the enemy crystal all by him self.
    comment on TW report:
    person Y: no, he didnt kill me! >_<
    person Z: I KILLED HIM 204349273052 times
    person G: no, he was in the base opening packs when that happend
    person F: i like green trees
    perosn Y: no, I killed him but then someone sealed me and then, idk.. he was not dead anymore - damn you PWI..
    person Z: no I killed him.. this TW report sux
    person G: i love molly

and guess what, person X is RL frined from person U that told that to NPCnews and NPCnews asked person B that was near person Y in TW when it happened, and person B confirm it...
    so what the point here? there is none.. the crystal was smashed, person X faction won. end. The whole X killed Y in the report was there so people can interact and talk about it.
    But if people wish it, we can make this report as:
    ...in the last minutes faction X smashed last 50k of faction Y crystal and won.

less work for me.
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Is it necessary to post these TW reports on an alt? Noob didnt seem to have an issue using his main.
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Friday TW went like this

At first it was like, holy **** they'ze like "all your base belongs to us yo" (aka they had 4 catas in our base and bunch of archer BOA the xtal). But we killed PK EM All just in time for our other squads to come in and in conjuction with our pro ninja catas atking QQme base.

Then it was just a back and forth fight with our ninja catas pwning towers.

After we pwned the towers we did a big push and took QQme xtal down to 4mil. We tried for one final push but it got repulsed because DDs weren't ahead of catas to clear the way for them. But 3rd major push was likz "we'ze in your base now yo" and "yo we got dis" and we won by trolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:

Result?

Miss!

Q_Q

LMFAO <3333 I know you love me.
    Dude, I left Varden, get over it, as did other people before and after me

Honestly, you say something like "I left Varden, get over it", and I have to laugh because you and your little gang made a big deal over the reason why you left, why didnt you just get over it and leave? No instead you proclaimed that you were not going to TW and neither were the other people. You tried to make such a big deal over it and I'll never understand why. Don't say things like Carebears is the reason Varden fell apart when you werent even there to help in one of the TW's we lost against them. Varden > NPC any day sorry. Have a little respect for the faction that did nothing to you and only wanted to help and make things better.
    Once upon a time there was a BM in Varden... he thought he knew the best way to do everything and wanted to be leader. Once he realized this would never happen he left and joined a different faction.

+1
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Is it necessary to post these TW reports on an alt? Noob didnt seem to have an issue using his main.

QFT b:victory
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Actually they have an option to go only vs NPC and ignore those other factions.
    So they should give up 2 lands just to fight 1vs1?

Yea..... that totally sounds right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Aasimar you have the balls to to say that our officers trash talk on alts. While your people clearly trash talk on their alt.
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    NPCnews - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    TW Results updated!

-sorry, I'm not feeling suicidal enough so no additional content added. Maybe later, or next week...
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    TW results should be a lot less controversial then TW predictions because it actually happened. Go update, I want to see what you put up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Friday TW went like this

At first it was like, holy **** they'ze like "all your base belongs to us yo" (aka they had 4 catas in our base and bunch of archer BOA the xtal). But we killed PK EM All just in time for our other squads to come in and in conjuction with our pro ninja catas atking QQme base.

Then it was just a back and forth fight with our ninja catas pwning towers.

After we pwned the towers we did a big push and took QQme xtal down to 4mil. We tried for one final push but it got repulsed because DDs weren't ahead of catas to clear the way for them. But 3rd major push was likz "we'ze in your base now yo" and "yo we got dis" and we won by trolling.
    Wasn't just your PK'EM'ALL squads, actually.

As last week, there were lots of people going afk/quitting TW after an hour [and a half] I even got a pm from a friend in Levi "Is it just me or half of your people disappeared?"

I felt kinda embarrassed too, it seems these 3 hour TWs are not actually fun for most people, only frustrating, and tbh I may start to give up on long TWs too from now on. If your army desserts you, there's no point continuing just to suicide. b:bye
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Another server of dead TW....lovely. Lets not get to that point :D b:surrender
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    People in QQme seem to give up after an hour if we still haven't won. I couldn't get on till half an hour after it started, when I logged on it was full, someone PMed me and said I could have his spot cause he didn't feel like fighting anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    btw anyone know why so many QQme kept trying to rush out of their B gate instead of flying over walls? I mean we had 20 guys right outside of it and they kept aoeing all the QQme to deathb:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _beto_ - Raging Tide
    _beto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You'll get rolled in 10 minutes.

well, it was 2 hours, and their crystal was down to 2M...
    to be honest, much better then we expected!
    Obvious we tried to won it, but Pooh n Toy.. well u guys know =)

Red Dragon made an AMAZING GJ!!

Hope u can taste it soon b:chuckle
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Was a epic fight RD veno's did a amazing job i was constantly debuffed, there phy's and BM's cept ppl perma stuned. I was on the receiving end of that stun lock teamwork was really not cool for me but amazing team work from RedDragon.

GJ RedDragon you have a great faction best of luck to you in you future battles.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options

Taste what? That made absolutely no sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _beto_ - Raging Tide
    _beto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Taste what? That made absolutely no sense.

pooh n toy atking you!
    b:surrender
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    We tried to atk the OP Guard towers to see how we would fare, all cata barbs were killed in like 2 shots ijsb:surrender

We tried to beat each of them in 5min but we failed

Murr TW = 6min
    Slayers TW = 6min
    Holynight = 7min

Russie, shoe, and others kept arguing over who gets to pull catas >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    They got our crystal down to 1.8mil b:shocked I think we should remember to build towers at A next time...

Good job RD put up quite a fight...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Akage - Raging Tide
    Akage - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ahh yes, the weekly TW report. I love waking up in the morning on the weekends, guess what i do? I get a nice hot n' steamy cup of coffee, load up PWI and do WQ. As I'm flying around for an hour on my wonderful +0.50 m/s mount, I go to these forums we all know and love. I look around Raging Tide forum for this thread, and i click on it. Once inside, my mind is in astonishment as I read all the replies from various players. Controversy, controversy, controversy.....I love it.. I would like to thank the hundreds of PWI players that make TW possible, and NPCnews for making this glorious thread. You guys give me something to look forward to in this scam of a game ^^
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Why are you switching factions like every other day? QQme -> War -> RD -> no faction.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I felt kinda embarrassed too, it seems these 3 hour TWs are not actually fun for most people, only frustrating, and tbh I may start to give up on long TWs too from now on. If your army desserts you, there's no point continuing just to suicide. b:bye
    You said that every time yet you still put the effort, something tells me you don't like giving up :P
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You said that every time yet you still put the effort, something tells me you don't like giving up :P
    Yeah I guess I'm too loyal to my friends but every time I wish I'd just quit but somehow can't b:cry
    Quit.
  • Akage - Raging Tide
    Akage - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Why are you switching factions like every other day? QQme -> War -> RD -> no faction.

O.O stalker!?
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ok I'm gonna make a post about the Murr thingy and that I found some Levi world chats a bit funny.

Firstly, there's absolutely no alliance between Murr and QQme, they don't even communicate to each other. Murr however sees the ganks as an opportunity to get land from Levi, and they hate Levi probably because you got their lands in the north east of the map.

The fact they do not show is that TW is at 4 AM in Russia and why would they show to a war they don't even have the smallest chance of winning? Cowards? Idk if you'd call them like that, but they are not fake bidding, nor stupid in my eyes.

I don't get where from you got the stupid thing that Murr fake bid on Levi, they didn't show up because of the other 2 fake bids. They want a gank with QQme, this is pretty much clear, so they have a chance of winning and actually make their 4 AM waking up worthwhile.

Now another funny thing I found is that Levi QQs in world chat of TW being boring. Like, it's not at all your fault that you do your best to become as strong as possible, then even bidding on weak factions, right? Of course you'll get boring TWs, and no-one to blame but yourselves. This attitude reminds me of how Infamy leadership was, tbh.

Oh and if you got bad stuff to say about Murr not showing up, well don't be a hypocrite. There was once upon a time when Levi was bidding on Infamy and losing (on ganks with QQme after war with QQme was over), and after a few weeks they stopped and went on to bid on weaker factions. Infamy, was continuously bidding on Levi, and this weak faction called NightRage decided to jump in and gank since they had this idea they have a small chance of winning. What did Levi do? No show AT ALL to Infamy, because they knew they'd lose, but sent ALL forces to NightRage when a few squads were enough.

So again don't insult Murr for no showing and be a hypocrite.
    Quit.
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    Choco - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    About the Murr thing... We certainly understand why they don't show at Sunday night when its 4 am for them.
    But we're allowed to complain when they chose to bid on us and dont show up, just because they didn't get a gank together with you guys? TW is actually at 2 AM for some of us too, and we stay up, we spend time preparing, we spend money on charms. I think many of us were waiting for this TW, so we're allowed to be disappointed if no one shows up, right?
    The 2 other guild fake bidding wasnt our fault, and even if we didnt show up to some of the Infamy wars due to having 2 TWs, at least we had 2 TWs. Please allow us to be displeased if a long awaited TW just doesnt happen b:cute Wouldnt you be upset and QQ too, if like, let's say, we went full force to PK'EM'ALL and just deserted you? Don't tell me, there would be absolutely NO QQme WCs if that happened. b:thanks
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I could have sworn that Leviathan attacked Murr today, not the other way around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    Choco - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    not like they showed the day THEY attacked b:cry