TW Report - 09/10/2010-09/12/2010

Options

Comments

• Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    why is everyone attacking Varden?
    i wish NPC could have nice 1v1 TW vith Varden.. but these factions are making it impossible b:cry
    pls dont do it anymore b:surrender

a) NPC is in alliance with those factions.. that way NPC dont have to buy charms for tw..
    b) Varden is in alliance with those factions.. that way Varden has good excuse for not showing up with full force..
    c) another faction is organizing gank to **** both NPC and Varden..
    d) other factions saw a opportunity to get cheap land.. land = more new members..
    e) NPC is in alliance with Leviathan.. and they are attacking Varden coz Varden is threat to Leviathan..
    f) Varden is in alliance with Leviathan so they wont attack each other..
    g)....
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If the die grows fins and daggers, we get bored and reach for the Russians xD

Just kidding on that. We're attacking RedDragon because we voted and RD got the winning ballot. No alliances or anything. Like, 20 of us vs. 50 of them would be super fun. b:victory

Though... I really am bored. Sitting, merchanting, *ahem* is boring. Hope we have fun, RD :)

Ama!

lol bought my first hypers today...have to go read on how to use them. -_-"

(well not bought, but rather bought tokens @ 10.6k and converting- gosh so many people trying to turn a buck by selling the hypers outright @ 91-100k...while it only takes 8 tokens to make a hyper.

But good thing Prowl has his smarts about him and thanks Ama XD)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    NPCnews - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    NPCnews predictions UP!
  • liittledragon
    liittledragon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    NPCnews predictions UP!

well you are batting less then 50% on the bidding predictions.... and your war predictions are... well I will be polite and not say it.....

Would like to know who told you Varden was going to be bidding on NPC this week.... obviously your spy is not well informed and you should get another one.... b:chuckle
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    NPCnews does some fun work here, keep it up. It is literally so self-serving and ridiculous it has Fuzzy rolling on the ground with laughter. It must actually take alot of effort to put that much bias into something. Reading this stuff is the comic relief me needs in a dreary work day to brighten things up.

NPCnews predictions

Varden attacks S. Highland held by Latinos - 8:06 PM EST
    Surprising turnout after Varden claimed they will win vs NPC in the attack this week, they decide to attack a weaker faction. Tough mach up for Latinos tho. Latinos have the experience and skill, Varden has the numbers. Latinos have to dig hard and deep in their bag of tricks to win this one - Varden in a clear advantage here. On the other hand, Varden has not won a real 1vs1 TW - and correct me if I'm wrong - in 3 mouths now - last one being fist attack by Carebares on their land. By the end of the next week,Carebares took land from Varden pretty much marking the downfall of Varden. We are all expecting to see a comeback here. Go Varden.
    -win Varden 1.15h

Latinos have the skill and experience? Fuzzy would be curious to know how they acquired all this experience. Me didn't realize sitting on the sidelines for months on end and not participating in TW brought such things with it.

Carebears marked our downfall? Interesting when you stop to consider Varden is still here, Carebears is not.
    NPC attacks Dragon's End held by Varden - 8:15 PM EST
    Depending on what Varden does in defense here it has a potential to be a really interesting TW. On the other hand we can pretty much expect the same turnout as last week. NPC has done nothing but gather experience by battling best of the bast from day one. Varden can not match that except fully dedicated. Although "why" is still a mystery, we should not underestimate Varden's will to fight NPC at all costs - and that is always a good thing.
    -win NPC 10min.

ummm.... who is this "best of the best" you refer too? Please elaborate.
    lets do a short analysis of faction goals/behavior/origins/alliances:

NPC

goal: stop any faction from taking over the TW map.
    NPC does what it always does... throws down some math then decides who to attack. It goes something like this:

agro list calculator:
    faction current land count + city count modifier + constant modifier + dice role.

costant:
    +5 if a faction bid on NPC
    +10 if a faction take land from NPC
    +20 if a faction outbid a NPC bid on some1
    note: constant stacks up and decrements by a dice role every week.
    ex.
    QQme : 18 + (2Arch+1Plume) + 3 (bid + take land - 3 weeks dice roles) + x
    Leviathan : 12 + (2 1k + 1lost +1 ether) + 0 + x
    Poseidon- 6 + (+1 D. Port, +1 RT) + 0 + x
    Varden- 3 + 0 + 21 (outbid + bid - 2 week dice role) + x
    Murr-2 + 0 + 0 + x
    RedDragon-1 + 0 + 0 + x
    Latinos-1 + 0 + 0 + x

Stop any faction from taking over the map? If this were true, you would try your hand at attacking one of the bigger 2, but thats ok, don't feel bad, Fuzzy and everyone knows you are just too afraid to attack QQme. Me would also say you are afraid to attack Levi, but we know you are aligned with them. Strikes Fuzzy as odd you go to the effort to talk about alliances for every other faction and conviently skip it when it comes to yourself.

Also, don't even bother trying to deny it. Asking one of Fuzzy's officers to join you on Levi's vent to talk "strategy" sort of tipped your hand. Unless ofcourse its just a case of NPC members CS'ing their gear too much and are too poor at the end of the day to afford their own vent server. Fuzzy supposes that could also be an answer....

As to your whole convoluted so called formula for bidding.... just give it up already. Everyone knows you are still mad/hurt Varden outbid you. Creating some formula after the fact and assigning more to someone who outbids you than someone who actually takes a land? Absolute lawls! You simply want to attack Varden. Just grow a spine and say it.
    Varden

goal: have fun TW and take over the map.
    Alliances: non I know of. I mean, they attack QQme, then they attack Leviathan, then they attack NPC... relationship with those faction are nothing short from war conflict, so for Varden to have alliances with any one of those factions is improbable. Besides, one of ex-Varden members in NPC told me that Varden does not believe in alliances because it always ends with backstabbing.

At least you did manage to get a little something right. Fuzzy and Varden do have a "war conflict" relationship with other factions. Hence why its called "Territories War", not "Weekend Tea Party in the Garden"

As to alliances, its true. One way or the other, it will end messy. Also, Fuzzy and his faction don't feel the need. Win or loose, live or die, Fuzzy and Varden stand on their own two feet. We do not rely on others to prop us up.

The NPC Propaganda Machine is firing on all cylinders these days but its still going to take some work before it actually gets to be productive. But, like Fuzzy said, don't stop trying, me needs a good laugh to brighten up the day.

b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ama!

lol bought my first hypers today...have to go read on how to use them. -_-"

(well not bought, but rather bought tokens @ 10.6k and converting- gosh so many people trying to turn a buck by selling the hypers outright @ 91-100k...while it only takes 8 tokens to make a hyper.

But good thing Prowl has his smarts about him and thanks Ama XD)

I brought hypers at 2k each b:victory
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Fuzzy its like you just crawled out under a rock, otherwise you would have known that NPC has been attacking QQme multiple times. As why we are attacking Varden now, you know the answer to that.
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Because you fail against everyone else? b:chuckle

<3 Bollocks
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Fuzzy its like you just crawled out under a rock, otherwise you would have known that NPC has been attacking QQme multiple times. As why we are attacking Varden now, you know the answer to that.

Attacking them multiple times? 2 or 3 times maybe indeed be multiple, but when Aasimar WC's after battle last week about you being "battle hardened?" It just keeps getting better an better, funnier an funnier. b:laugh Fight them for 6 months, then we can talk about such things.

As to why you are attacking Fuzzy now? Ofcourse we know it. You want to face an opponent you have a chance to beat. Theres no shame in that at all. Just curious as to why you won't admit it instead of hiding behind all this silly sudo-logic of random dice rolls or being offended we outbid you a few weeks ago.

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't call getting rolled in 5 minutes an "attack" which is why this:
    On the other hand we can pretty much expect the same turnout as last week. NPC has done nothing but gather experience by battling best of the bast from day one. Varden can not match that except fully dedicated.

Made me laugh. You haven't "battled the best of the best" you just get rolled and hope that the 5 minutes it took for you to lose helped some other faction get an edge. Last time I was in TW against NPC we all just rushed down B on mounts, completely ignored any players we saw, and had the crystal down in 5 minutes. Getting crushed in 5 minutes is not a "battle", it's a wined TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited September 2010
    Options
    why is everyone attacking Varden?
    i wish NPC could have nice 1v1 TW vith Varden.. but these factions are making it impossible b:cry
    pls dont do it anymore b:surrender

NPC doesn't wish to have 1 v 1 with Varden, simply because thy're scared b:chuckle
  • liittledragon
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't call getting rolled in 5 minutes an "attack" which is why this:

Made me laugh. You haven't "battled the best of the best" you just get rolled and hope that the 5 minutes it took for you to lose helped some other faction get an edge. Last time I was in TW against NPC we all just rushed down B on mounts, completely ignored any players we saw, and had the crystal down in 5 minutes. Getting crushed in 5 minutes is not a "battle", it's a wined TW.

If I remember right last time NPC had a TW against QQme it didn't even last 5 minutes.... wonder if they were busy battling themselves instead of QQme in that war b:puzzled must be what they mean by "battled the best of the best" cause their epeen is too big to admit anyone could be better b:chuckle
  • _beto_ - Raging Tide
    _beto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If the die grows fins and daggers, we get bored and reach for the Russians xD

Just kidding on that. We're attacking RedDragon because we voted and RD got the winning ballot. No alliances or anything. Like, 20 of us vs. 50 of them would be super fun. b:victory

Though... I really am bored. Sitting, merchanting, *ahem* is boring. Hope we have fun, RD :)
    All about fun, RedDragon dont have plans to control map, alliances, or fake bids, we just look for fun! We had against Latinos, War, Wanted and now we gonna have against Poseidon. We Respect all faction on this server, but we don't fear them. If we lose, we will take it as lesson, and next week we will be here again.
    Its obvious at this moment, the map now doesn't help us to have "easy TW". Poseidon, QQme or the ru$$ians. So wish all a fun TW weekend!

Hence why its called "Territories War", not "Weekend Tea Party in the Garden"

best comment ever b:laugh
    edited September 2010
    Options

All about fun, RedDragon dont have plans to control map, alliances, or fake bids, we just look for fun! We had against Latinos, War, Wanted and now we gonna have against Poseidon. We Respect all faction on this server, but we don't fear them. If we lose, we will take it as lesson, and next week we will be here again.
    Its obvious at this moment, the map now doesn't help us to have "easy TW". Poseidon, QQme or the ru$$ians. So wish all a fun TW weekend!

Shame NPC doesn't get this.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I like tea parties though. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    O_o well, ok.. alot of predictions - hope we all an the same page what prediction is - has to do with events that have transpired earlier, even few mouths back.
    NPCnews does some fun work here, keep it up. It is literally so self-serving and ridiculous it has Fuzzy rolling on the ground with laughter. It must actually take alot of effort to put that much bias into something. Reading this stuff is the comic relief me needs in a dreary work day to brighten things up.

Latinos have the skill and experience? Fuzzy would be curious to know how they acquired all this experience. Me didn't realize sitting on the sidelines for months on end and not participating in TW brought such things with it.

Carebears marked our downfall? Interesting when you stop to consider Varden is still here, Carebears is not.

ummm.... who is this "best of the best" you refer too? Please elaborate.

NPC attacked QQme numerous times - QQme holds most land --> QQme da best.

Bout the Carebares - History lesson:

start: Varden - 5 lands
    Carebares attacks Varden - Carebares win
    Varden - 4 lands

Carabares attack QQme - QQme wins
    QQme retaliates on Carebares
    QQme wins

QQme attacks varden
    QQme wins

end: Varden - 3 lands

Whats not clear about this?

About Latinos, please read carefully previus TW report:

Saturday (09/04/2010)

Latinos attacks S. Higland held by Varden - 8:00 PM EST
    -Outcome of this war clearly depends on what Varden decides to do. Latinos replenished their lines with some experienced TW veterans after the new patches came out and thees players saw no need to be members of a big faction since there was no more TW pay.
    -win Latinos/Varden depending on Varden strategy form 10min to 3h.

TW Results!

Saturday (09/04/2010)

Latinos attacks S. Higland held by Varden - 8:00 PM EST
    -Varden sends limited amount of their people to this war. Latinos come with a wordy force of TW veterans and overwhelms Varden. Latinos pushes to the Varden base and takes down the crystal in 10min.
    Latinos wins in 10min.

gz Latinos :)

LAND COUNT - prior TW

QQme- 18 (Archosaur, Plume City)
    Leviathan- 13 (1k, The Lost, Etherblade)
    Poseidon- 6 (D. Port, RT)
    Varden- 5
    NPC-3
    RedDragon-1
    Murr-1

LAND COUNT - after TW
    QQme- 18 (Archosaur, Plume City)
    Leviathan- 12 (1k, The Lost, Etherblade)
    Poseidon- 6 (D. Port, RT)
    NPC-4
    Varden- 3
    Murr-2
    RedDragon-1
    Latinos-1

This thread was not made to flame or insult anyone in the PWI community. If you have any problems please leave me a message and I will do my best to change anything offensive on this thread.
    Sorry if the colours may not match the ones in game if you have any suggestions on what colours may be better suited pm me once again.
    If any officers of TWing guilds wish to pm me afterwards for information on TW results please do so :D

So if you look at the last week TW report you'll see that this week TW report is nothing else but continuation of the previously statement. So I'm sorry if you though it was directed as an verbal attack vs Varden or/and any of their members - although I fail to see how that could be.

Stop any faction from taking over the map? If this were true, you would try your hand at attacking one of the bigger 2, but thats ok, don't feel bad, Fuzzy and everyone knows you are just too afraid to attack QQme. Me would also say you are afraid to attack Levi, but we know you are aligned with them. Strikes Fuzzy as odd you go to the effort to talk about alliances for every other faction and conviently skip it when it comes to yourself.

NPC did attack QQme numerous times. So I fail to see your point. I know Varden took a vacation from TW's but that does not excuse you to throw unfounded wiled accusations vs any faction.

As far as the alliance goes its hardly improbable to have alliance when you are running your attack strategy based on numbers. That is why in "alliance" poste there was no need to mention NPC alliance section - but if you so request we can edit that, not a problem.

Also, don't even bother trying to deny it. Asking one of Fuzzy's officers to join you on Levi's vent to talk "strategy" sort of tipped your hand. Unless ofcourse its just a case of NPC members CS'ing their gear too much and are too poor at the end of the day to afford their own vent server. Fuzzy supposes that could also be an answer....

Deny what? That NPC is doing exactly what they faction theme is all about - preventing any1 faction to take over the map in order to ensure fun and colorful TW map for every1.
    They made a fun formula to calculate where to attack every week, they have fun TW every week without concerns that "I wanna take da world" approach bring to the table - it is rather simple. NPC is bunch of ppl that love TW - simple, direct, pure.

As to your whole convoluted so called formula for bidding.... just give it up already. Everyone knows you are still mad/hurt Varden outbid you. Creating some formula after the fact and assigning more to someone who outbids you than someone who actually takes a land? Absolute lawls! You simply want to attack Varden. Just grow a spine and say it.

I don't really see a reason for you to offend any1 by calling them spineless, but if it helps you mange your anger I guess I can look over it.
    As far as the NPC agro formula goes, its been like that from day one. Only modification to it was that constant agro points are being substructed by a random d6 dice role every week - so in the given scenario it actually worked in your favor - well, almost.

At least you did manage to get a little something right. Fuzzy and Varden do have a "war conflict" relationship with other factions. Hence why its called "Territories War", not "Weekend Tea Party in the Garden"

Every faction has their own theme - its what makes factions differ one from the other.
    NPC theme is, as stated numerous times b4, neutral faction created to keep the tw map alive and as colorful as possible. If you dont like the idea, I guess you will not be joining such a faction now would you? (rhetorical)
    As to alliances, its true. One way or the other, it will end messy. Also, Fuzzy and his faction don't feel the need. Win or loose, live or die, Fuzzy and Varden stand on their own two feet. We do not rely on others to prop us up.

The NPC Propaganda Machine is firing on all cylinders these days but its still going to take some work before it actually gets to be productive. But, like Fuzzy said, don't stop trying, me needs a good laugh to brighten up the day.

Well, we do not need to open this subject again. We were all there for Varden alts world chating filth, we see what is happening on the forum in that regard as well - more varden alts with more inflammatory content. Why? Its a game. My advise is to focus more on the game and less on what other think of you.

if there are any further issues with content of this TW report pm and I'll do my best to fix/explain it.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Trololololwat, Latinos has the skill and experience? Wtf is this. I kill em everyday in PK with my bad gear. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • liittledragon
    edited September 2010
    Options

Well, we do not need to open this subject again. We were all there for Varden alts world chating filth, we see what is happening on the forum in that regard as well - more varden alts with more inflammatory content. Why? Its a game. My advise is to focus more on the game and less on what other think of you.

if there are any further issues with content of this TW report pm and I'll do my best to fix/explain it.

Who are these Varden Alts you are referring to? or back to just making things up??? prove it or quit slandering us.

Oh wait I forgot.... EVERYONE that doesn't like NPC HAS to be a Varden alt (did they really expand the number of characters you can have THAT much??) cause npc can do no wrong.....
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options

tywm.. :D ..wish all factions would post their official weekly comet that could be incorporated in TW report. :D
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Fuzzy did suspect it, but now there is no question, so you might as well start posting on your main Aasimar.

...which is quite funny coming from a guy who is paranoid to the point of thinking all other alts must belong to Varden.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Trololololwat, Latinos has the skill and experience? Wtf is this. I kill em everyday in PK with my bad gear. b:chuckle

Another one taking it out of contest - they have some skilled players that came from other factions that run their TW's - thats what I heard, that's what I'm reporting here.
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Fuzzy did suspect it, but now there is no question, so you might as well start posting on your main Aasimar.

...which is quite funny coming from a guy who is paranoid to the point of thinking all other alts must belong to Varden.

You suspect allot of things - most of them result to be a fairytale.

NPCnews - brings news from PWI raging tides server - that's all to it. b:bye
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    start: Varden - 5 lands
    Carebares attacks Varden - Carebares win
    Varden - 4 lands

Carabares attack QQme - QQme wins
    QQme retaliates on Carebares
    QQme wins

QQme attacks varden
    QQme wins

end: Varden - 3 lands

Whats not clear about this?
    We only attacked Varden because we wanted to secure 1k not to kill them or as revenge for them attacking us O.o like Levi does with Murr :P

And carebears... some just wanted to fight off the deserters since most of CB founders were from QQme and some wanted TT teleport lol
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    NPCnews - brings bias, speculation, and half truth from PWI raging tides server - that's all to it. b:bye

You made a small typo there, but worry, Fuzzy fixed it up for you.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    We only attacked Varden because we wanted to secure 1k not to kill them or as revenge for them attacking us O.o like Levi does with Murr :P

And carebears... some just wanted to fight off the deserters since most of CB founders were from QQme and some wanted TT teleport lol

Yes, this is common knowledge... but I needed to be clear as much as possible why I wrote what I wrote. This was a pivotal point in Varden - after this we have a hibernation of this faction TW wise - hence they need to get back in the grove - since its not up to them anymore - other factions are attacking them - so taking a nap in a QQme bubble is not an option anymore.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    so taking a nap in a QQme bubble is not an option anymore.

Last time Varden fought QQme, it was a crystal smashing race that they won by about 40 seconds. Their own crystal was destroyed before Fuzzy even left the instance. But hey, if thats what you call taking a nap, what do you call NPC's attacks on QQme? Fuzzy pretty sure they NPC were probably too busy tripping over their ego's to get anywhere near the opposing crystal.

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You made a small typo there, but worry, Fuzzy fixed it up for you.

b:victory

Thugs and corrupted people hate journalists the most... don't go there.
    I'm sorry you don't like the really you brought your self in to. However, bashing on NPCnews will not change that.
    If anything else, my comets are there as a wake up call - noting else.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Thugs and corrupted people hate journalists the most...

Journalist? Where did u get your education? Fox News? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • liittledragon
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Thugs and corrupted people hate journalists the most... don't go there.
    I'm sorry you don't like the really you brought your self in to. However, bashing on NPCnews will not change that.
    If anything else, my comets are there as a wake up call - noting else.

I believe you started the bashing here.....
    we see what is happening on the forum in that regard as well - more varden alts with more inflammatory content.

still want to know who these 'alts' are.....
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Journalist? Where did u get your education? Fox News? b:laugh

Onion news :P (seriously, youtube 'onion news channel' it's super awesome)

As for NPCnews, you are not allowed to respond to posts. Great TW report, but I'd like you to remain unbiased (although you have NPC in your name)

You might have your own opinions, everyone has them, but it'll be great if you don't respond to attacks against your own opinion, as it just shows that you might be slightly biased.

=====================
    To RD members, I'll see you on saturday b:victory good luck to all Pos + RD b:pleased should be a great TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric