TW Report - 09/10/2010-09/12/2010

Options
12346»

Comments

• Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm just saying, if your guild can only really get together for a fast TW then it just shows that they're not a serious guild. QQme? We have TWs, then we do all the events together, tiger event, DT, CoA, tournament which is pretty cool cause even if leviathan got every land on the map we'd still probably get more income per week just from getting a champ scroll every week. Throw in getting the majority of chests and more CoA rings, TT runs, nirvana runs, delta runs. If all your faction is capable of doing together is TW and getting roflstomped at west gate PvP then.... looks like not much going on there.

i havent said that we only meet at tw-s.. i said that 5min isnt 5min, its 1hr and 5min to us..
    looks like we have different PoV on some situations.. and thats fine..
    i'm glad you are having so much fun.. but whats wrong in other guilds trying to achieve the same?

nirvana, tt, delta, celestial tiger.. we do it all the time.. most of the times just to gear our members..
    coa, dt, tournament.. tbh, i havent been in any of these instances.. and i would like to go, but many of our high levels are european (including me).. 3-5 a.m. during workdays.. RL job > game..

i dont think there is anything wrong with smaller factions try to achieve something..
    or just enjoy the game in friendly environment.. do you think someone isnt worth your respect or friendship just coz he is lvl56 for months, have wrong build and crappy gear?

OMG you pulled me into discussion.. you are good, man b:laugh
    lets just say its EOD for me..
    have fun and dont hate b:pleased
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    this is all sooooo last week
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Very Sad Rawrgh Plays a game Where He is Stuck in a Faction with Soooo Many Enemys At least he has some use to QQme. Cuz Rawrgh you are pro and I want to be as Pro as You b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bunikutzu - Raging Tide
    Bunikutzu - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    [Totally, that's why I only left Insight when it died[/COLOR]

what rawrgh? too proud to admit u was kicked from Insight? now u say u left it....shame on u b:thanks
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    what rawrgh? too proud to admit u was kicked from Insight? now u say u left it....shame on u b:thanks

:O You sir Must Be lieing No Way Jose why would anyone KICK him of all People why HIM????b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Very Sad Rawrgh Plays a game Where He is Stuck in a Faction with Soooo Many Enemys At least he has some use to QQme. Cuz Rawrgh you are pro and I want to be as Pro as You b:surrender
    Last I checked there was only one enemy in QQme.

Why dont you go back to calling people out to a 1vs1 and getting killed in 2 hits?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Last I checked there was only one enemy in QQme.

Why dont you go back to calling people out to a 1vs1 and getting killed in 2 hits?

Fail Arma+ Many More Hits in that Bh and you still couldnt kill me? U had the upper hand u surprised attacked me you silly little Snake I had a good laugh you really out do yourself b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I hit you once and you holy pathed away and ran until you ported out, good job.

I tend to enjoy memories of you calling me out to 1vs1, and then lose three times in a row. Protip, you an incredibly predictable, I could kill you with a macro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I hit you once and you holy pathed away and ran until you ported out, good job.

I tend to enjoy memories of you calling me out to 1vs1, and then lose three times in a row. Protip, you an incredibly predictable, I could kill you with a macro.

:O You are a very bad liar Rawrgh u did hit me more than once and u chased after me and i used sleep and did a few hops around you i thought it was funny silly ppl desperate for pk drops are silly like you but like i told you only game learn to have fun and not be such a bully maybe so many wont dislike you )=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    :O You are a very bad liar Rawrgh u did hit me more than once and u chased after me and i used sleep and did a few hops around you i thought it was funny silly ppl desperate for pk drops are silly like you but like i told you only game learn to have fun and not be such a bully maybe so many wont dislike you )=
    Trust me if I hit you more than once you would have been dead pretty fast, as impressive as your 4k hp is, it's not hard to get through.

Desperate for pk drops? That's a pretty bad joke, I can make coins easily enough, and your gear is more valuable being sold to an NPC than what any player is willing to pay for it.

I arma'd for the lulz, which is why I do anything I do, if you weren't so butthurt you would notice.

Now go be a good boy and run off, get some decent gear, and get a tiny amount of PvP skill, seriously PvP is a joke in this game, how can you be so bad at it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Elvenne I am disappoint.

Rawrgh doesn't have many Enemy's in QQme he is part of the salt and pepper that make it tasty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Protip, you an incredibly predictable, I could kill you with a macro.

QFT lol
    i demand the pk chart chart
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Trust me if I hit you more than once you would have been dead pretty fast, as impressive as your 4k hp is, it's not hard to get through.

Desperate for pk drops? That's a pretty bad joke, I can make coins easily enough, and your gear is more valuable being sold to an NPC than what any player is willing to pay for it.

I arma'd for the lulz, which is why I do anything I do, if you weren't so butthurt you would notice.

Now go be a good boy and run off, get some decent gear, and get a tiny amount of PvP skill, seriously PvP is a joke in this game, how can you be so bad at it?

I thought building 399 chi for 10 minutes, running out sleeping, sparking, hitting twice and running back into safe zone was skill? Seems I have been misinformed. b:surrender
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And yes, I applied to Leviathan, sadly it was rejected. I suppose when it asked why I wanted to join I shouldn't have said I wanted to join so I could rock Sarbear's world.

Oh...who said you had to be in levi for that Rawrgh baby.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oh...who said you had to be in levi for that Rawrgh baby.

Get me a paper knife pl0x , I'll be waiting in my emo corner .

I think a tattoo in the shape of a cut would work great on my wrist b:pleased
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    But like tattoo is hard of a cut though
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    me want to tw this weekend eveniftwisdeadyo xD
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What faction are you in now?
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i was Levi before i stop playing/logging to pk a few hours per week, like 2 months ago and still there the only facs i have being in are Varden and Levi (archer) besides a mid fac that i used to chat a bit when i was bored
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Question I'm interested in, is if Poseidon takes murr's land next weekend, who their future targets will be, i.e will they attack Leviathan or QQme.

That's the thing about our map, even though there's only two "top" guilds, a lot of factions even though they can't win 1vs1 are able to make a significant outcome on the TW map.

GSnipes did.

Doubt QQme, they could have already...
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Get me a paper knife pl0x , I'll be waiting in my emo corner .

I think a tattoo in the shape of a cut would work great on my wrist b:pleased

Not allowed, ijs. b:bye b:kiss
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster