edited September 2010
    Options
    They didnt? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    Choco - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:cry they didn't. Oh i saw tungus i think! Props to the lone warrior.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    They planned for a double attack, it didn't happen due to fake bidding, so they didn't waste their time, makes sense to me.

If NPC attacked QQme and didn't get a gank like they hoped for and didn't show up then I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't show. NPC knows that they don't stand a chance against QQme in a 1vs1, so they wouldn't waste their time. I mean, do you really expect someone to show up when they know they cant win?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    They planned for a double attack, it didn't happen due to fake bidding, so they didn't waste their time, makes sense to me.

If NPC attacked QQme and didn't get a gank like they hoped for and didn't show up then I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't show. NPC knows that they don't stand a chance against QQme in a 1vs1, so they wouldn't waste their time. I mean, do you really expect someone to show up when they know they cant win?
    ^ this

I covered that in my post too... Murr are going for ganks with QQme on Levi, since they know they can't beat 1v1.

Their bids got screwed because of fake bids, and they didn't see a point in putting the effort to stay up or wake at 4 am when the war had no chance of winning at all.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    See I hate how your logic works NPC attacks with Leviathan = alliance but Murr attacks with QQme = no alliance so technically we are allied with Varden and Poseidon since they both attacked you as well at least once. So what if Murr decides to attack QQme with Levi which to you obviously mean Murr is allied with Levi. Take it the way it is we said there's no alliance with NPC NPC said the same thing so why should we believe you when you say that? b:bye

Hmm I don't know about that "trying so hard to be strong" ****. The way I see it QQme did that by recruiting everyone from the Infamy fall out then recruiting everyone who asked. Don't take it the wrong way I understand a faction needs to grow some how and recruiting is a way to do it but really how does attacking weaker factions make us stronger? We don't get any recruits from them and if we are losing one land and gaining one back I see it as breaking even showing more evidently nowadays when all we get is mirages hence attacking weaker factions brings nothing.

Anyways I enjoy you nitpicking at every little thing Levi does after getting butt hurt over a troll thread however I don't understand the point in you doing that. Does it make you feel self righteous righting the wrongs of Leviathan? Tempts me to want to be a bigger ******* on WC since it hurts you so much inside seeing the Tyranny of Leviathan. Have a nice night I'll look forward to your LolYouMad post or something similar to that when I decide to read forums again. b:byeb:pleased
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    waaaaaaaah wrote: »
    See I hate how your logic works NPC attacks with Leviathan = alliance but Murr attacks with QQme = no alliance

When an NPC officer attempts to entice a Varden officer to come talk about "strategy" on the Levi vent, Fuzzy is pretty sure this is proof of an alliance.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    NPCnews - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    NPCnews random thoughts on this weeks turn out - updated!
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    See I hate how your logic works NPC attacks with Leviathan = alliance but Murr attacks with QQme = no alliance so technically we are allied with Varden and Poseidon since they both attacked you as well at least once.

Never said NPC and leviathan are techincally allied, and neither is Murr and QQme.

NPC and Murr are just 2 small factions that aren't strong enough to hang with the big boys, so they jump into other guilds fights in hopes of snagging some land.

It's like if you were in a 1vs1 and some level 70 jumped in and attacked the guy you're fighting, in hopes that he gets some e-peen, even though he contributed very little, maybe a purge or an amp or a stun but really was only a bit of a distraction, although he may have been the deciding factor. He knows he cant beat either person 1vs1 and only attacks when the 2 are fighting, in hopes to gain some e-peen or w/e it is you get from PK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oh? How about Murr leader on QQme vent a while back is that proof of an alliance to you? Did I mention I hopped on QQme vent during a TW told ArchMicheal how much Levi was fielding for that TW and stayed there to talked about TW with Ambi and a few others? I guess this means Leviathan is allied with QQme. :D Watch out RT the QQme/Leviathan/Murr/NPC alliance is gonna take over the map.

Lul wasn't talking to you Rawrgh responding to Asheera's bogus accusations.
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Watch out RT the QQme/Leviathan/Murr/NPC alliance is gonna take over the map.

b:shocked Last time I checked no one's beaten Rainbow-coloured alliances before...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Question I'm interested in, is if Poseidon takes murr's land next weekend, who their future targets will be, i.e will they attack Leviathan or QQme.

That's the thing about our map, even though there's only two "top" guilds, a lot of factions even though they can't win 1vs1 are able to make a significant outcome on the TW map.

b:shocked Last time I checked no one's beaten Rainbow-coloured alliances before...

GSnipes did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

to you its waste of time.. to normal players its sort of faction meeting.. nice to see all faction mates together, chat, some duels, talk bout gear, etc..

dosent matter if we got rolled in 10mins.. still its 1 hour and 10mins of fun..
    but i guess you have to be normal person with some social skills to enjoy that 1hr+10min..

so, you dont go to fights that you cant win.. well that says more bout you than bout rest of us..

ohs, and btw:
    there are nine time zones in Russia, from UTC+02 to UTC+11 b:pleased
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Loosing a good fight is more entertaining than winning a bad fight.
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ^ this

I covered that in my post too... Murr are going for ganks with QQme on Levi, since they know they can't beat 1v1.

Their bids got screwed because of fake bids, and they didn't see a point in putting the effort to stay up or wake at 4 am when the war had no chance of winning at all.

Murr got outbidded by PK'EM ALL, and so far that wasn't a fake bidding. Then they bidded some other land hoping for a gank.

They weren't able to gank with the big boy, so they didn't show to the fight knowing the other two were either fake bids or factions too weak to be a factor.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    There are no alliances in our server and I'd like to keep it that way . Maybe this is a reason why our server is doing good in terms of TWs compared to others .

To all factions out there :

Stay strong , keep progressing , **** alliances & just do what's best for your own faction b:cute

The only real need I'd see for an alliance between factions is if one faction get's too strong & need's to be ganked by lesser yet legit ones .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    to you its waste of time.. to normal players its sort of faction meeting.. nice to see all faction mates together, chat, some duels, talk bout gear, etc..

dosent matter if we got rolled in 10mins.. still its 1 hour and 10mins of fun..
    but i guess you have to be normal person with some social skills to enjoy that 1hr+10min..

so, you dont go to fights that you cant win.. well that says more bout you than bout rest of us..

ohs, and btw:
    there are nine time zones in Russia, from UTC+02 to UTC+11 b:pleased
    So a TW is the only time where your faction ever gets together that's pretty bad, especially since the 5 minute rolls are probably half your TWs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Can't beat dis : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    See I hate how your logic works NPC attacks with Leviathan = alliance but Murr attacks with QQme = no alliance so technically we are allied with Varden and Poseidon since they both attacked you as well at least once. So what if Murr decides to attack QQme with Levi which to you obviously mean Murr is allied with Levi. Take it the way it is we said there's no alliance with NPC NPC said the same thing so why should we believe you when you say that? b:bye
    Uhm I never said there's an alliance between NPC and Levi, maybe some sort of partnership for reaching the same goal at best.

Cuz NPC seems to follow the "take down the strongest faction" theme, since they were ganking QQme instead of Levi when QQme was stronger. So it's not totally a try to get land only, but I wouldn't say alliance with Levi either.
    Hmm I don't know about that "trying so hard to be strong" ****. The way I see it QQme did that by recruiting everyone from the Infamy fall out then recruiting everyone who asked. Don't take it the wrong way I understand a faction needs to grow some how and recruiting is a way to do it but really how does attacking weaker factions make us stronger? We don't get any recruits from them and if we are losing one land and gaining one back I see it as breaking even showing more evidently nowadays when all we get is mirages hence attacking weaker factions brings nothing.
    I was talking about those QQing about fun TWs and bidding on weaker factions when you're so strong now that they won't give you a challenge at all, not that it makes you stronger fighting weaker ones O.o
    Anyways I enjoy you nitpicking at every little thing Levi does after getting butt hurt over a troll thread however I don't understand the point in you doing that. Does it make you feel self righteous righting the wrongs of Leviathan? Tempts me to want to be a bigger ******* on WC since it hurts you so much inside seeing the Tyranny of Leviathan. Have a nice night I'll look forward to your LolYouMad post or something similar to that when I decide to read forums again. b:byeb:pleased
    I'm not nitpicking every little thing because it's Leviathan. And that troll thread is not the only reason I make such comments, although that helped too.

You see, the thing is, I just love how Levi (well, some of you, of course) got "corrupted" by power and does the same **** Infamy (well, some of them) were. Feeling all mighty, making fun of weaker ones who annoy you in the slightest (example, Murr) and generally having a big mouth on WC and forums about e-peen.

Quote from a Levi member after there was gank with QQme + Murr and QQme won already: "lol farming kills in Murr war"

Quote after losing to 3 way gank QQme + Varden + Murr: "lol kinda pathetic you needed 3 wars to win though" (when Varden was no show anyway)

Many more examples but those are from the top off my head, excluding the troll threads obviously.

And funny thing is YOU were in the position your enemies are now, with even losing to defeat Infamy in a gank with QQme (similar to Murr), and for some reason world chat was totally empty back then no smart comments from Levi? This is why I said "corrupted by power"

As for why I feel like commenting on those it's probably because that's the reason I joined QQme too, to fight off arrogant Infamy (arrogant, due to world chat smartass comments, not as how the people really are). And except the people like Asher Nimpo MPH who left and quit now anyway, I don't remember QQme making fun like Infamy and now Levi do about others. When Varden was constantly attacking us, or others ganking, we never made fun of them or anything even close to that. Even after steamrolling Chakra, instead of making that "farming kills" reply most QQme's were replying in world chat with "good fight Chakra"

This is why I love the ppl in QQme and if some day this faction disbands I can probably say I'll never get the same experience anywhere and will truly miss it.

I certainly am not and never will be ignorant and forget my noobish days, so I will never make fun of weaker players especially when I was in their position once TW wise as well. And because of this, I will also, try my best to troll or make fun of those that ARE smartasses and think themselves so uber when they got powerful and their minds corrupt. Whether those be in QQme, Levi, Infamy, or anywhere else.

Sorry to all those "innocent" Levi that find my posts directed towards you, I am only against those "trolls" who are a small fraction of the faction but well we all know it's easier to just name the faction rather than remembering the name of the players.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think you are taking the game too seriously Asheera. Trash talk is part of TW. It's always been there and it's always gonna be.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    that's the reason I joined QQme too, to fight off arrogant Infamy (arrogant, due to world chat smartass comments not as how the people really are)

funny cuz like 60% of the infamy's WC users/trash talkers end up in QQme the other 40% quit....IJS
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    As an original Infamy member, I ...

tl;dr all I saw was infamy lulz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    as An Original Infamy Member, I ...

Tl;dr All I Saw Was Infamy Lulz

<333333333
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    wat an infamy?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I would totally talk trash in world chat if it wasn't such a waste of money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I would totally talk trash in world chat if it wasn't such a waste of money.

I'll give you some teles, k?
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    infamy.rocks.it

infamu 4r evar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'll give you some teles, k?
    Mail to Rawrgh plz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Mail to Rawrgh plz

It wasnt enough. b:cry
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So a TW is the only time where your faction ever gets together that's pretty bad, especially since the 5 minute rolls are probably half your TWs.

so.. you having some sort of problem that our tws lasts for 5min?
    i'm glad that you care.. i always knew you have big heart..

coz, you know.. no point in being in faction that you like.. you always have to go to strongest faction.. as soon as your current faction loose some power, hop to another..
    applied to Levi yet?

along with your forum activities where 99% of your posts have purpose of making someone looks bad.. i would say that we have serious lack of self confidence case b:sad

so.. instead of pimping your barb.. maybe you should start to work on yourself a bit?
    some new skills, armor, weapon.. could come in handy in incoming days of maturity b:laugh

dont get mad at me, i'm not cause of your problems you know.. i just write what i notice b:heart
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm just saying, if your guild can only really get together for a fast TW then it just shows that they're not a serious guild. QQme? We have TWs, then we do all the events together, tiger event, DT, CoA, tournament which is pretty cool cause even if leviathan got every land on the map we'd still probably get more income per week just from getting a champ scroll every week. Throw in getting the majority of chests and more CoA rings, TT runs, nirvana runs, delta runs. If all your faction is capable of doing together is TW and getting roflstomped at west gate PvP then.... looks like not much going on there.
    coz, you know.. no point in being in faction that you like.. you always have to go to strongest faction.. as soon as your current faction loose some power, hop to another..
    applied to Levi yet?

Totally, that's why I only left Insight when it died, that's why it only left Infamu when it died. Cause like MrMime once said, I'm totally a guild hopper. What are you gonna say next? That I wont get into the inner circle?

And yes, I applied to Leviathan, sadly it was rejected. I suppose when it asked why I wanted to join I shouldn't have said I wanted to join so I could rock Sarbear's world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]