TW Report - 09/10/2010-09/12/2010

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Last time Varden fought QQme, it was a crystal smashing race that they won by about 40 seconds. Their own crystal was destroyed before Fuzzy even left the instance. But hey, if thats what you call taking a nap, what do you call NPC's attacks on QQme? Fuzzy pretty sure they NPC were probably too busy tripping over their ego's to get anywhere near the opposing crystal.

b:shutup
    Last time I was in a TW against NPC, we all ran to their crystal. NPC ran out to the middle, and stood there and were waiting for us to start attacking them, instead we just ran right past them and bashed their crystal while they stood outside their base wondering what happened b:chuckle

Honestly I don't understand why NPC seems to think that they're good for attacking QQme, it's always just a crystal rush for us.

I remember the one weekend where QQme was attacked by NPC and Leviathan on the same day. NPC war was at 20:03 and leviathan was at 20:09. Rather than send a group of people to deal with NPC while the rest went to leviathan, everyone went into the NPC war, we were out by 20:08, and all had time to rebuff before going into leviathan TW. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • postingalt
    postingalt Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I guess we all are littledragon. Why didnt nobody let me in on the news 1st thou.. i too could have jumped on the flaming badnwagon.

someone please donate some teles to the alts so we can keep up the good work.
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    NPCnews - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Onion news :P (seriously, youtube 'onion news channel' it's super awesome)

As for NPCnews, you are not allowed to respond to posts. Great TW report, but I'd like you to remain unbiased (although you have NPC in your name)

You might have your own opinions, everyone has them, but it'll be great if you don't respond to attacks against your own opinion, as it just shows that you might be slightly biased.

=====================
    To RD members, I'll see you on saturday b:victory good luck to all Pos + RD b:pleased should be a great TW

agreed ;)
  • Absalom - Raging Tide
    Absalom - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yes we at RedDragon care not for what happens on the rest of the map nor ask for help from other factions with our territory. I war isn't fun unless its a hard fight. Rolls are boring for both attackers and defenders. So Poseidon I am actually glad you bid on us. Gives us a chance to fight a faction that we know rather decent at TW. Its going to be a fun fight and no matter the out come, win or lose all of us at RedDragon are thankful for the bid. See you all on the battlefield >:)
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I like tea parties though. b:cute

Me + Ambi = win tea partay b:victory
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Yes we at RedDragon care not for what happens on the rest of the map nor ask for help from other factions with our territory. I war isn't fun unless its a hard fight. Rolls are boring for both attackers and defenders. So Poseidon I am actually glad you bid on us. Gives us a chance to fight a faction that we know rather decent at TW. Its going to be a fun fight and no matter the out come, win or lose all of us at RedDragon are thankful for the bid. See you all on the battlefield >:)
    You'll get rolled in 10 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Absalom - Raging Tide
    Absalom - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You'll get rolled in 10 minutes.

I'm not going to get into a forum hissy. Its gonna be a fun tw.
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This TW was a weird experience for me. Most of my deaths was from Darkai and Asheera and I think I only got killed by an archer once or twice. I should be the squishiest one-shot for archers, where were you guys?b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    No Rainz Ayami or Manintights
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I know Eriion or w/e was there. I think he doesnt like me. b:sadb:laugh
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The archers were busy attacking HA targets all the time amrd * hint , hint , I wonder who * .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    so liek itzelysium was using SAGE pyroshell in TW b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This TW was a weird experience for me. Most of my deaths was from Darkai and Asheera and I think I only got killed by an archer once or twice. I should be the squishiest one-shot for archers, where were you guys?b:shocked
    I still don't know how I kill so fast with my shiet +5 TT90 daggers... WTB 59 raptures for 59 coins >.>

Although yeah for me it seems it takes ages to kill some ppl, probably because I get ganked too lol. And there's always this feeling you kill too slow compared to how enemies kill you, because everyone deep inside thinks of killing others and not getting killed XD

Maybe except barbs :P
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:

Result?

Miss!

Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    why is everyone attacking Varden?
    i wish NPC could have nice 1v1 TW vith Varden.. but these factions are making it impossible b:cry
    pls dont do it anymore b:surrender

a) NPC is in alliance with those factions.. that way NPC dont have to buy charms for tw..
    b) Varden is in alliance with those factions.. that way Varden has good excuse for not showing up with full force..
    c) another faction is organizing gank to **** both NPC and Varden..
    d) other factions saw a opportunity to get cheap land.. land = more new members..
    e) NPC is in alliance with Leviathan.. and they are attacking Varden coz Varden is threat to Leviathan..
    f) Varden is in alliance with Leviathan so they wont attack each other..
    g)....

g) NPC is allied with Varden since day one - all this posting/wcing is an elaborate ruse - Varden asked NPC to wiped them of the map so they can move elsewhere....

b:quiet
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Fuzzy its like you just crawled out under a rock, otherwise you would have known that NPC has been attacking QQme multiple times. As why we are attacking Varden now, you know the answer to that.

You sure about that Bolls? -He needs to play along...
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I wouldn't call getting rolled in 5 minutes an "attack" which is why this:

Made me laugh. You haven't "battled the best of the best" you just get rolled and hope that the 5 minutes it took for you to lose helped some other faction get an edge. Last time I was in TW against NPC we all just rushed down B on mounts, completely ignored any players we saw, and had the crystal down in 5 minutes. Getting crushed in 5 minutes is not a "battle", it's a wined TW.

Pretty much what we did to Varden last week... so we did learn something QQme wars after all ;)
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Fuzzy did suspect it, but now there is no question, so you might as well start posting on your main Aasimar.

b:kiss

...which is quite funny coming from a guy who is paranoid to the point of thinking all other alts must belong to Varden.

lolumad
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Awww... Aasimar quit posting on his alt..

Darn, he killed his own theory about all alts belonging to Varden. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    You sure about that Bolls? -He needs to play along...
    Pretty much what we did to Varden last week... so we did learn something QQme wars after all ;)
    lolumad

learn2multiquotepl0x
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Awww... Aasimar quit posting on his alt..

Darn, he killed his own theory about all alts belonging to Varden. b:cry

omg - whats your issue with me?
    What? You trying to find one guy and blame him for your failure?

Dude, I left Varden, get over it, as did other people before and after me - I can only guess you have it with me because I was the only one who confronted you and told you that it was your fault thees people are leaving. I'm sorry for that, but that's how I am - direct and honest.
    Besides, I sighed up for Arya's faction - I loved that place back then. You decided it was not by your liking. Fine. You started radical changes. Fine. People didn't like it and left. Also fine. They should not be taken behind the barn and shoot dead. Comprende?
    Factions are made and defined by people that are part of them, not by Fuzzy, logo and name - so here is my perspective on things in allegorical:

Once upon a time there was a great nation called Varden lead by Lady Arya, a just and worthy leader, and Varden prospered. Varden crops fields stretched endlessly (TT farming) and their warriors protected and expanded Varden borders valiantly (fun TW). Then Arya was called upon a quest in a far away land (RL) and left Sir Fuzzy_Wuzzy to look after her people. At fist Sir Fuzzy didn't realize that he needs to be near his people and see to their needs (really didn't care). Sir Fuzzy would spend countess days away from his people in a far away land (infamy) not even caring whats happening back home. And when thing got relay bad, he would blame it all on his loyal subjects (officer staff) which he granted the positions in the fist place. Suddenly, crop fields were torched and barracks were erected in their place, every man, women and child was summed to war and those that opposed, well those were banished from their land and sent into exile. And as often happens in thees stories, a group of most devoted Arya's followers did not want to subdue to new Fuzzy_Wuzzy's rain of terror and decided to look for a now land to live in. Sir Fuzzy never forgive them for this. Even till this day he sits in his throne and blames them for all the wrongs he committed while the Varden legacy fades away inch by inch by inch by....
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Also, I got to kill a barb with my lunar claws today, plus he was charmed so even funnier.

@ DodgeCharger or w/e, thanks for the lulz.

To bad we'll never see NPC and Varden really settle this, as it seems they'll never have a real 1vs1 TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Forget QQme and Levi...
    Take down that Red beast in RT
    b:shocked
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
    edited September 2010
    b:horny

*edit - Ambi lied b:surrender
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010

To bad we'll never see NPC and Varden really settle this, as it seems they'll never have a real 1vs1 TW.

Actually they have an option to go only vs NPC and ignore those other factions.
    edited September 2010
    NPC also have an option of not getting their friends to bid on us b:bye
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Actually they have an option to go only vs NPC and ignore those other factions.

I love some members of NPC but at the moment your making your self look so superior like you know everything and only your opinion matters... Fuzzy is no dicatator I mean yes he makes us all wait out in the cold and rain while he gives us large team breifings and keeps us locked in cages between TW's but I think he does it to keep us safe.

You seem to make out like your actualy putting some effort in these wars and winning when your not if you was coming against us 1v1 then you could speak untill then keep playing your little war games.

I have stopped checking these reports half the things you have stated are false and biased towards NPC at least when Noob did it he kept that out seems you need to big you own faction up is there a reason for this?
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    The power of debate is lost within this community either agree with everyone or get labeled as a QQ'r having your own beliefs and opinions is strictly forbidden.

Call me what you like I am here to discuss issues my opinion might not be right if not tell me why its not you never know we might both learn something

Love your signature, rest of the post has nothing to do with me.
    edited September 2010
    Love your signature, rest of the post has nothing to do with me.

So like, why quote?
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I still don't know how I kill so fast with my shiet +5 TT90 daggers... WTB 59 raptures for 59 coins >.>

Although yeah for me it seems it takes ages to kill some ppl, probably because I get ganked too lol. And there's always this feeling you kill too slow compared to how enemies kill you, because everyone deep inside thinks of killing others and not getting killed XD

Maybe except barbs :P

To be honest you were the only pro sin in that TW, the only other sin that even tried to stun me was coco and but I don't think I died from her at all in this TW.

FlexWheeler on the other hand was soooooo squishy I love the 10k I hit on himb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]