The Enrage you dont know.

Options

Comments

• Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    He did create a movement of Chaos that was Enrage and untill recently they made the name matter. I just hope that taking the map results in a new bully of epic purportions in this game.. A guild that makes its mandatory to be in PK mode at least 50 hours a week and requires you to be a **** to others..

That's an idea, but that wasn't what RoC was either. RoC was about being competitive and being the best. Hong wouldn't care if you trash talk or not, as long as you can back up your own actions and words. He never asked us to be jerks to anyone, but he allowed us (and by example, encouraged us) to stand up for ourselves and take pride in our guild. Sure, many RoC players were white named--heck I was white named and I was a total noob--but just as many preferred to stay blue and had just as much respect in Hong's eyes (like Wei <3). It was Enrage who started the bully the rest of the server thing. I do believe defected gets to claim the credit for making us infamous.
  • Prohibited - Heavens Tear
    Prohibited - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hope i find you outta SZ

gl LOL

Just to add on to this, I've never seen taint outside of SZ w/o a full squad of Enrage out there with her, including the co-leader
    [SIGPIC]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4183/sgtdrunkramble.png[/SIGPIC]
    DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear: "I QUIT THE FORM'S FROM NOW U ALL JUST FORM TROLL'S AND TALK **** ALL TIME MEET ME IN PvP U GOT SOMTHING TO SAYb:shocked"
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That's an idea, but that wasn't what RoC was either. RoC was about being competitive and being the best. Hong wouldn't care if you trash talk or not, as long as you can back up your own actions and words. He never asked us to be jerks to anyone, but he allowed us (and by example, encouraged us) to stand up for ourselves and take pride in our guild. Sure, many RoC players were white named--heck I was white named and I was a total noob--but just as many preferred to stay blue and had just as much respect in Hong's eyes (like Wei <3). It was Enrage who started the bully the rest of the server thing. I do believe defected gets to claim the credit for making us infamous.

i would somewhat agree with that, and the many people who followed defected's lead. i really do miss his wit.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Prohibited - Heavens Tear
    Prohibited - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    while I'm still online I'd just like to say that Schlotzkey's turkey+bacon sandwich is god's gift to the world, thx and have a good evening b:kiss
    [SIGPIC]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4183/sgtdrunkramble.png[/SIGPIC]
    DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear: "I QUIT THE FORM'S FROM NOW U ALL JUST FORM TROLL'S AND TALK **** ALL TIME MEET ME IN PvP U GOT SOMTHING TO SAYb:shocked"
    edited September 2010
    Options
    while I'm still online I'd just like to say that Schlotzkey's turkey+bacon sandwich is god's gift to the world, thx and have a good evening b:kiss

it truly is one of the many gifts =) i have to stop myself from going there often. nom nom nom
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I am disappointed Enrage, what happened to the "do whatever you like, kill whoever you want, grief everyone faction" even pking against you guys isnt fun anymore, except for lexxyb:dirty
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I am disappointed Enrage, what happened to the "do whatever you like, kill whoever you want, grief everyone faction" even pking against you guys isnt fun anymore, except for lexxyb:dirty
    It's a faction -- what do you expect? I've never seen a faction in this game yet ever actually stick to one standard, especially one that relates to some sort of mantra. This is where people failed concerning Tao, when they actually thought the "doctrine" meant **** in practice, and I laugh when I see people advertising their faction in world chat as "drama free".

I experienced more drama in this game over an Enrage app than I ever did anything else, which was quite a lesson in needless drama that's prevalent in pretty much every faction (especially large ones) -- Enrage is most certainly not an exception. Nonetheless, to the actual point of the topic itself (I know, kinda silly given how far it deviated in a few pages) would be kinda silly to argue that the OP didn't have his boot coming.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

^ that is different to "kill ur own faction, grief ur own mates".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Enrage can start drama over whether cleric burgers taste better or not with ketchup; starting drama over an application is nothing.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

True, but if people actually QQed about it, that doesnt seem very Enrage-ian because normally they cause the QQ...they dont actually QQ themselves.b:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Enrage can start drama over whether cleric burgers taste better or not with ketchup; starting drama over an application is nothing.

We have a defacto authority on burgers, anyone with half a brain would submit to that authority. Opinions contrary to that authority are wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    True, but if people actually QQed about it, that doesnt seem very Enrage-ian because normally they cause the QQ...they dont actually QQ themselves.b:chuckle

From my memory of the game a year ago, Enrage caused a lot of QQ, but DAMN did they QQ hard themselves. I remember a few of them trying to KS a world boss we were killing, so we flew away and stopped tanking it for them to then take the drops, wow did they whine and moan!

So many other examples, but yah as far as I remember it, world chat was always filled up with more QQing from various Enrage members than any other faction.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Who is April/taintedx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

musta missed aura raging out of Enrage from me killing a non faction barb b:surrender
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Who is April/taintedx

just some "new" officer that pays for vent. but is married to "rcr" in game who is now the leader of Enrage.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • LegendaryBis - Heavens Tear
    LegendaryBis - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:avoid
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I remember when I went to Enrage with Salads. My how your faction has changed o.o I used to pk enrages, do lots of the bad shiit you guys are talking about to guildies.

Why didn't I get booted? b:kiss (left for personal reasons)

I think you guys should read your old Enrage Rules again, remember who you are, I've not been kill stealed in forever. Heck except nubis, royallce, mystic, and elma, I've not even seen Enrage pk like they used to b:sad Don't turn into carebears b:shutup

Heard nothing but bad concerning the leadership since Marin left b:surrender
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    We have a defacto authority on burgers, anyone with half a brain would submit to that authority. Opinions contrary to that authority are wrong.

Somebody called? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    People ask why we dont grief people as much anymore. Truth is its just boring now...PW is just boring now in general, lots of Enrage just log on for TW. People QQing gets old, its not as fun as the first time. Heck all I do nowadays is pk people in room48 b:laugh Like go KS oracle or ks some world boss? Been there done that...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    bothered reading...for nothing ergh

*back to Macbeth* b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Options
    musta missed aura raging out of Enrage from me killing a non faction barb b:surrender

she claims that isnt why she left...or at least not over you. *sigh*

i normally would never quote anyone's words from enrage forums and bring them here. However, since this thread was started with massive quote from our forums on a thread i started i might as well quote this one seeing as how it pretty much sums up what i think has become of my beloved guild:

"Bottom line is we are a faction 3 days a week few hours during TW, the rest of 4 days and outside TW we are just a bunch of ppl having the same name above their heads, which for some means power, for others protection and for some means a sweet memory of something that used to be and it isnt anymore." quote stolen from our sweet Andro <3

we can debate what was enrage all we want, the fact is it is a new enrage. the leadership has changed, the types of people recruited in has changed, etc. Old Enrage is very much gone in most places(though i am thankful for the few that have been around since the beginning that are still here). The new enrage is about to conquer the entire map(yay for good verb choice for people paying attention), and who knows what will happen to us then? I doubt we will implode on ourselves anytime in the very near future, so my cat-like curiosity makes me continue to watch and observe... waiting to see what drama we have instore next.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Isaphet ........
    You better be talking about a different world boss, because when I took part in trying to mess up Hornska for a certain faction, they QQed ALOT, and yes you Isaphet, were one of those people QQing to the point that I added you to my KoS list. I won't mention what happened one time in PK.

Also, why would any Enrage people QQ over what you said? That's just plainly stupid..
    And sorry, it may happen behind my back, but as far as I'm concerned, Enrage members do not QQ on WC over anything.

Please remember that most of the people who grieved people back in the day are now gone, and the people that are still here just can't be bothered anymore. It gets sickening at some point when you see enough crying from someone that you just say w.e and cba anymore. Enrage still grieves people when we have the opportunity, but 1. It's quite hard to KS world bosses, as certain people spam kill world bosses once they spawn, and they all die within 15 minutes. I don't expect anyone to sit at a spawn point all day just to mess that up. 2. Cube? Most of us will kill anyone who walks into PK enabled rooms, but we mostly don't get WC's about it anymore. Just because we don't get WC's over something, doesn't mean we aren't doing anything.

If others feel like it, they will grief people as I do. I even spammed Force of Will once on a Drakon BM tanking blackhole..the things he said were funny and made me and my friend laugh..but it got boring fast.

As for Enrage people not PKing that much anymore, well duh that's obvious enough. Again, most of our hardcore PKer's don't play much anymore, or just simply quit. You want the truth? I barely PK at this time due to assassins. Why would I or most people stand outside of a PK hot spot alone, just to be 2 shot by a sin? Countless times I've been hit 4-5 times by a certain sin all for ~1500 damage, and he's killed me going around my charm. Great, so because someone has enough interval they can kill people that fast as if they have no charm on. Does this mean if I get 90% channeling I can do that to?

PK in general is boring now, putting aside the assassin issue. There's just no point in standing outside of sz in a group, and wait for the opposing side to come out for 10+ minutes, only to have a 10 second fight. It used to be tolerable back in the day, but not so much now.

Edit: Just walked out of sz outside of west gate, getting ready to hit a barb, I get jumped by a sin that kills me before his name even pops up. So I go to silver pool, walk out..then 2 sins jump me and pop into stealth right after. Not a QQ, just proving my point as to why I don't PK anymore, just simply no point to it when that constantly happens.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    she claims that isnt why she left...or at least not over you. *sigh*

i normally would never quote anyone's words from enrage forums and bring them here. However, since this thread was started with massive quote from our forums on a thread i started i might as well quote this one seeing as how it pretty much sums up what i think has become of my beloved guild:

"Bottom line is we are a faction 3 days a week few hours during TW, the rest of 4 days and outside TW we are just a bunch of ppl having the same name above their heads, which for some means power, for others protection and for some means a sweet memory of something that used to be and it isnt anymore." quote stolen from our sweet Andro <3

This right here is what i been saying for the last 3 months. but it dont matter when it comes from an ******* like me. ^^
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

As for Enrage people not PKing that much anymore, well duh that's obvious enough. Again, most of our hardcore PKer's don't play much anymore, or just simply quit

Yes and no . Alot still do PK just not under the Enrage tag but rather upon alts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Also, why would any Enrage people QQ over what you said? That's just plainly stupid..
    And sorry, it may happen behind my back, but as far as I'm concerned, Enrage members do not QQ on WC over anything.

mystick...you need to open your eyes a lil more...Enrage members have long been WC QQers since the beginning during oracle KSing... I recall certain ppl getting banned during the first runs with it...and the QQ went nuts, not to mention when enrage cant win in pk without half the faction there to gank...or when Enrage was losing to Tao/Rad ganks...lol QQ happens to everyone...

Even defected's ever so witty banter back in the day, that WAS actually entertaining...but QQ none-the-less. This isn't even entertaining, as everything you don't like right now... you created.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well, I was comparing two dates, now and about 9~ months ago.

Bale, your definition of QQ is much different then mine then, I especially came to that conclusion when you said defected QQed.

Edit: Just because it's fresh on my mind..yes, Enrage ganks, but so does everyone. Enrage CAN win PK battles when outnumbered, and we've shown that in the past. 2 weeks ago, I was blue name and saw about 14-15 Radiance white names outside of silver pool, fighting 6 Enrage, but where was the Enrage QQ? It wasn't there. Bale, nothing personal but you should not be able to comment on what happens in PK, you barely PK as it is especially back then, you wouldn't be there to witness exactly what happens. And being told what happens in PK by someone is usually exaggerated if you haven't noticed by now.

And no, I'm not saying that when Enrage PKs, we always win because we don't. Although history has shown that when the numbers are at least close, we win majority of the time, even sometimes when we are outnumbered by a noticeable margin.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    well i suppose it goes without saying...depends whose definition of QQ you are using...the general definition, or the one Enragers like to use ( which is pretty much true about anything)

like i said defected was entertaining...and you haven't had anyone half as scintillating as defected...

So yes, its all QQ (even my own)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well, I was comparing two dates, now and about 9~ months ago.

Bale, your definition of QQ is much different then mine then, I especially came to that conclusion when you said defected QQed.

Edit: Just because it's fresh on my mind..yes, Enrage ganks, but so does everyone. Enrage CAN win PK battles when outnumbered, and we've shown that in the past. 2 weeks ago, I was blue name and saw about 14-15 Radiance white names outside of silver pool, fighting 6 Enrage, but where was the Enrage QQ? It wasn't there. Bale, nothing personal but you should not be able to comment on what happens in PK, you barely PK as it is especially back then, you wouldn't be there to witness exactly what happens. And being told what happens in PK by someone is usually exaggerated if you haven't noticed by now.

And no, I'm not saying that when Enrage PKs, we always win because we don't. Although history has shown that when the numbers are at least close, we win majority of the time, even sometimes when we are outnumbered by a noticeable margin.

I miss when Tao and Enrage were both fighting over the number 1 position, you know, both factions at their highest, and we did PK wars at west and in SP.

It was great because Tao used to come in numbers and attack Enrage, then Enrage would call for back up. When the numbers were even it would be a hell of a lot of fun, but back in the day, Enrage used to come PKing in their 30s... so it would end up with 40 Enrage against about 20 Tao LOL

Then we would either just give up or just mess around and be suicidal.

I have to admit, nowadays I don't see that many Enrage come and back up other Enrage people. And I always see the same names PKing...
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    well i suppose it goes without saying...depends whose definition of QQ you are using...the general definition, or the one Enragers like to use ( which is pretty much true about anything)

like i said defected was entertaining...and you haven't had anyone half as scintillating as defected...

So yes, its all QQ (even my own)

Alrite well, I don't see what your saying as QQ, so obviously our definition is much different b:surrender

Edit: QQ bring back defected.
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Edit: QQ bring back defected.

I second this, and I hardly spoke to the guy.
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance