The Enrage you dont know.

Comments

• Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    <3 androMAKA.good job putting monofailness in his place.always makes me lol when ppl get on him like that
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Pity you can't get banned for immense stupidity...

Then again...there would be no monof<insert random verb linked to failure> to make fun off.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mala - Heavens Tear
    Mala - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lololololololololololololololol! b:laugh this is TOO funny. Everyone is stooping so low as to QQQQQQQQQ over everything. I kinda understand what nubis was trying to say tho.. (was hard to read with so many errors) I also still have my old RoC/Enrage mentallity, hard not to. They're becoming a bunch of carebears. I cant believe I go days w.o seeing a single Enrage trying to attack me out of safe zone. All i see them do nowadays is complain. Seriously, what happened to our 'most despised' guild? We used to be known as a guild of no rules, other than not killing guildies. These new members and carebear officers ruined the title that many of us spent months to build, making people suffer to purposely be the MOST HATED. If i recall correctly, we purposely pissed everyone off so that we could be ganked and TW more often. Dont QQ about ganks anymore please, its what you previously wanted, so its what you now get :) kthx
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    if you are supposed to hate enrage
    and they aren't doing anything to make them hate worthy
    you are mad that you dont have anything to hate
    and you blame enrage for not being enrage enough
    then you get mad at enrage for not being what you expect

seems like your still mad at enrage
    so everything works out

yay paradox!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hating on Enrage because they're not mean enough to be hated. The irony. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    mala dont call your self Enrage, real people of a guild dont steal from them =D. just ask QB and the charms w/ Radi..... *** what a shock your both in the same faction now b:chuckle
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I wouldn't call you Enrage either KoR, you QQ way to much. So don't flatter yourself. There are people who have been there for a shorter amount of time then you who are more Enrage.
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    yeah surreal. guess pointing out facts is qqing...humm

umadireportedforanoshow?
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited October 2010
    yeah surreal. guess pointing out facts is qqing...humm

umadireportedforanoshow?

lol what you do ingame i wouldn't call pointing out facts...

imnotmadbecauseimnotinTEanymore,thoughitdoesmakeyouseemchildish
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    yes because i seen you around a whole zero times in the almost 2 years i been on pwi. guess u must stalk me from a far or from alts to know my every word and move.
    that makes me b:cute
    edited October 2010
    yes because i seen you around a whole zero times in the almost 2 years i been on pwi. guess u must stalk me from a far or from alts to know my every word and move.
    that makes me b:cute

I have seen you NOT pking because there were sins out at silver pool, I have seen you QQ a ton of times...i would never spend my time stalking you...SleepCat maybe, but NEVER you.
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    oh you must be speaking of the time around 230-1130 my time where i go to my job? when i afk at pool, because im to lazy to set up shop on my main. hummm yeah i guess the whole 8 hours of me standing/sitting in SZ white name at pool was because of the sins....... your so right b:cuteb:cute
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    oh you must be speaking of the time around 230-1130 my time where i go to my job? when i afk at pool, because im to lazy to set up shop on my main. hummm yeah i guess the whole 8 hours of me standing/sitting in SZ white name at pool was because of the sins....... your so right b:cuteb:cute

Electric bill must be pretty bad if you afk for like 8 hours a day with the computer on.b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited October 2010

...you were talking...so unless you share your accountb:quietthen it must have been you!
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    in a month would save 10$ to shut it off while im not using..... not worth my time to shut it down and wait for when i need/want to use my pc
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Electric bill must be pretty bad if you afk for like 8 hours a day with the computer on.b:shocked

It's true though, I once saw him afk next to an NPC. I came back hours later and he's still there.
    edited October 2010
    ...you were talking...so unless you share your accountb:quietthen it must have been you!

once again, havent ever seen you around. so leads back to the whole "stalking" that i pointed out before. b:bye
  • sleepcat
    edited October 2010
    In the 2 years I've been playing PW, I have not seen KoRAnubis ingame before. Therefore he must not exist.
    i would never spend my time stalking you...SleepCat maybe, but NEVER you.

What
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    i sense Alzheimer'sor just plain embarrassment at being wrong.
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    oh another thing, never knew i "had to be" out of SZ while i was white name to speak O.O. theres only been 3 times i been blue since i been lvl 68, 1 was when i wanted to farm lunar ring, when they were 63 mil ( took 4 days) 1 was when SGT used my account when i was playing another game. and the last is now when im to lazy to put effort in to buying gs and charms for pk. but HEY im back in Enrage..... so i dont need to "pk" since i run cube and kill people, and i get to TW..... both counts towards my "pk" kills and both dont use GS... humm thats a win win for me.

(ps. looked at your profile, and you QQing about your 300 pk kills getting reset made me lol....)
    edited October 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    In the 2 years I've been playing PW, I have not seen KoRAnubis ingame before. Therefore he must not exist.

mmm yeah, makes senseb:embarrass

What

oh dayum, you werent supposed to seeb:avoidb:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    oh another thing, never knew i "had to be" out of SZ while i was white name to speak O.O. theres only been 3 times i been blue since i been lvl 68, 1 was when i wanted to farm lunar ring, when they were 63 mil ( took 4 days) 1 was when SGT used my account when i was playing another game. and the last is now when im to lazy to put effort in to buying gs and charms for pk. but HEY im back in Enrage..... so i dont need to "pk" since i run cube and kill people, and i get to TW..... both counts towards my "pk" kills and both dont use GS... humm thats a win win for me.

(ps. looked at your profile, and you QQing about your 300 pk kills getting reset made me lol....)

good fer you! i thought account sharing was bannable?*submits ticket* oh dayum, now i sound like you!

edit:double post was necessary.
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    there you go again thinking... go read the ToS k ty b:byeb:kissb:pleased
    edited October 2010
    there you go again thinking... go read the ToS k ty b:byeb:kissb:pleased

w o w...you really didnt get the point of that post, re-read it.

edit: added in w o w
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    5. Account

You may be required to create an account (an "Account") to access our Games and certain features and functions or our Service. You must be 13 years of age or older to create an Account. If you are 13 or over, but are under the age of 18, we require that you review these Terms with your parents or guardian to ensure they read and agree to them. If you are the parent of guardian of a user of our website and you have questions about this website or these terms, please contact us at tos@perfectworldinc.com.

By creating an Account or otherwise using the Service, you represent that you are at least age 18 and agree to these Terms, or that you are over 13 years of age and your parents or legal guardian have read and agreed to these Terms, and you understand and agree that we are relying upon that representation in allowing you to use the Service. Only one person may use an Account.

Notwithstanding the above, certain portions of our Website and some of our games may contain mature contents not suitable for anyone younger than 18 years of age. We will require that you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older to access such content. If you enter any portion of the Website which is intended for or is marked for mature audiences only, you are certifying that you are at least 18 years old or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside and have the legal right to access such content. We shall not be responsible in any way for your failure to accurately confirm your age per the terms hereunder.

When creating an Account and a user identity ("User ID") you agree to (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information as requested in the required fields (the "Account Information") and (ii) promptly maintain and update such User ID and your Account Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.

You, as creator of your Account and User ID, are solely responsible for your User ID . PWE will not tolerate offensive or obscene User IDs. If a User ID violates any part of these terms, we may immediately, temporarily, or permanently ban such a User ID, with or without notice.

PWE is not responsible for any misuse of your Account or your User ID, you agree to accept all risks of unauthorized access to your Account and to hold PWE and its affiliates harmless from and against any improper use of your Account or your User ID, including, but not limited to, improper use by someone to whom you revealed your password.

Please note that, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User ID and password, and you agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are solely responsible for all activities and transactions that occur under your Account, and PWE is not responsible for any unauthorized use of your account, including without limitation in the event that your password is stolen or revealed to a third party. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security in relation to the Website, the Service or our Games known to you. PWE provides you with choice to change your password in order to safeguard your Account.

Your Account may be deactivated if you do not use your Account within twelve months after the date that it was created or for any continuous period of twelve months after creation. If you do not use your Account for twelve or more months, it may be removed and deleted by the Website administrator at their sole discretion. We will endeavor to use reasonable efforts to notify you by e-mail before we delete your Account, unless we are deleting your User ID for a violation of these terms or discontinuation of the Service. However, we will not be liable in any manner for any failure to give notice. If you advise us within five days of the notice that you want to keep your Account active, we will not delete it. If you do not so notify us, your Account may be permanently deleted, along with your User ID, records, ranks and service information. Please note that regardless of any notice, PWE reserves the right to discontinue the Service or to terminate or suspend your account at any time in its sole discretion for any reason, or for no reason.

theres the ToS for you. oh btw i got the point of your last post. but i didnt comment on it, guess the troller got trolled. b:chuckle
  • sleepcat
    edited October 2010
    I don't know about you guys but this is a copy and paste of what the PWI ToS says on my screen.

Date of Last Revision: July 17, 2008

PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING ANY GAMES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE GAMES.

Perfect World Entertainment, Inc. ("PWE") would like to thank you for visiting our website. This document contains the terms and conditions ("Terms") for governing your access to, and use of , the PWE Website located at www.perfectworld.com (or any subsequent URL which may replace it) and all officially associated websites and micro-sites(collectively, the "Website"), any games operated by PWE through the Website (the "Games"), and all features, functions software and services offered through this Website. The Website, the Games and the features, functions, software and services offered through this Website collectively constitute the "Service."

1. Legal Agreement

Enter OTHELLO, LODOVICO, DESDEMONA, EMILIA and Attendants

LODOVICO

I do beseech you, sir, trouble yourself no further.

OTHELLO

O, pardon me: 'twill do me good to walk.

LODOVICO

Madam, good night; I humbly thank your ladyship.

DESDEMONA

Your honour is most welcome.

OTHELLO

Will you walk, sir?
    O,--Desdemona,--

DESDEMONA

My lord?

OTHELLO

Get you to bed on the instant; I will be returned
    forthwith: dismiss your attendant there: look it be done.

DESDEMONA

I will, my lord.

Exeunt OTHELLO, LODOVICO, and Attendants

EMILIA

How goes it now? he looks gentler than he did.

DESDEMONA

He says he will return incontinent:
    He hath commanded me to go to bed,
    And bade me to dismiss you.

EMILIA

Dismiss me!

DESDEMONA

It was his bidding: therefore, good Emilia,.
    Give me my nightly wearing, and adieu:
    We must not now displease him.

EMILIA

I would you had never seen him!

DESDEMONA

So would not I my love doth so approve him,
    That even his stubbornness, his cheques, his frowns--
    Prithee, unpin me,--have grace and favour in them.

EMILIA

I have laid those sheets you bade me on the bed.

DESDEMONA

All's one. Good faith, how foolish are our minds!
    If I do die before thee prithee, shroud me
    In one of those same sheets.

EMILIA

Come, come you talk.

DESDEMONA

My mother had a maid call'd Barbara:
    She was in love, and he she loved proved mad
    And did forsake her: she had a song of 'willow;'
    An old thing 'twas, but it express'd her fortune,
    And she died singing it: that song to-night
    Will not go from my mind; I have much to do,
    But to go hang my head all at one side,
    And sing it like poor Barbara. Prithee, dispatch.

EMILIA

Shall I go fetch your night-gown?

DESDEMONA

No, unpin me here.
    This Lodovico is a proper man.

EMILIA

A very handsome man.

DESDEMONA

He speaks well.

EMILIA

I know a lady in Venice would have walked barefoot
    to Palestine for a touch of his nether lip.

DESDEMONA

[Singing] The poor soul sat sighing by a sycamore tree,
    Sing all a green willow:
    Her hand on her bosom, her head on her knee,
    Sing willow, willow, willow:
    The fresh streams ran by her, and murmur'd her moans;
    Sing willow, willow, willow;
    Her salt tears fell from her, and soften'd the stones;
    Lay by these:--

Singing
    Sing willow, willow, willow;
    Prithee, hie thee; he'll come anon:--

Singing
    Sing all a green willow must be my garland.
    Let nobody blame him; his scorn I approve,-
    Nay, that's not next.--Hark! who is't that knocks?

EMILIA

It's the wind.

DESDEMONA

[Singing] I call'd my love false love; but what
    said he then?
    Sing willow, willow, willow:
    If I court moe women, you'll couch with moe men!
    So, get thee gone; good night Ate eyes do itch;
    Doth that bode weeping?

EMILIA

'Tis neither here nor there.

DESDEMONA

I have heard it said so. O, these men, these men!
    Dost thou in conscience think,--tell me, Emilia,--
    That there be women do abuse their husbands
    In such gross kind?

EMILIA

There be some such, no question.

DESDEMONA

Wouldst thou do such a deed for all the world?

EMILIA

Why, would not you?

DESDEMONA

No, by this heavenly light!

EMILIA

Nor I neither by this heavenly light;
    I might do't as well i' the dark.

DESDEMONA

Wouldst thou do such a deed for all the world?

EMILIA

The world's a huge thing: it is a great price.
    For a small vice.

DESDEMONA

In troth, I think thou wouldst not.

EMILIA

In troth, I think I should; and undo't when I had
    done. Marry, I would not do such a thing for a
    joint-ring, nor for measures of lawn, nor for
    gowns, petticoats, nor caps, nor any petty
    exhibition; but for the whole world,--why, who would
    not make her husband a cuckold to make him a
    monarch? I should venture purgatory for't.

DESDEMONA

Beshrew me, if I would do such a wrong
    For the whole world.

EMILIA

Why the wrong is but a wrong i' the world: and
    having the world for your labour, tis a wrong in your
    own world, and you might quickly make it right.

DESDEMONA

I do not think there is any such woman.

EMILIA

Yes, a dozen; and as many to the vantage as would
    store the world they played for.
    But I do think it is their husbands' faults
    If wives do fall: say that they slack their duties,
    And pour our treasures into foreign laps,
    Or else break out in peevish jealousies,
    Throwing restraint upon us; or say they strike us,
    Or scant our former having in despite;
    Why, we have galls, and though we have some grace,
    Yet have we some revenge. Let husbands know
    Their wives have sense like them: they see and smell
    And have their palates both for sweet and sour,
    As husbands have. What is it that they do
    When they change us for others? Is it sport?
    I think it is: and doth affection breed it?
    I think it doth: is't frailty that thus errs?
    It is so too: and have not we affections,
    Desires for sport, and frailty, as men have?
    Then let them use us well: else let them know,
    The ills we do, their ills instruct us so.

DESDEMONA

Good night, good night: heaven me such uses send,
    Not to pick bad from bad, but by bad mend!

Exeunt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    ...actually went to the effort to post that, how sad. :(
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    edited October 2010
    ...actually went to the effort to post that, how sad. :(

:(

12345char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Post #147 posted by sleepcat skipped due to boringness and off topic... *yawns*.
    KoR, love what you did with your siggy. Can you make one for me with Spy and I on it please? b:cute You'd have to ask him for the pics though; he has better graphics.
    And btw... I've seen KoR in game, talking even, many times and also in catshop and afk. And he's never killed me in the cube... yet. Point is, WHO CARES WHAT HE DOES?! Long as it's not you, bleh. Don't sweat the small stuff. Worry bout how the devs are **** up the game instead. b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    :(

12345char

I meant QQnubis
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]