The Enrage you dont know.

Options
Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Etherblade (West)
April wrote:
Nubis being kicked has been a long time coming. It was being discussed way back over a month ago. Basically, Nubis has been getting away with his "I do what I want and you guys can't do anything about it" for a long time now. Enough is enough. There has been multiple burnbooks entered about his constant horrible attitude in guild chat, and harassing people in PM's. He has been warned about killing his guild members in PK, but he would insist on having some of them on his KOS list. We were getting complaints that the only reason he wasn't being touched was because he was "friends with the officers" but like I said, enough is enough. You shouldn't be killing your guild members whenever you want. Whether you're friends or not, people will obviously still complain. Nubis has been getting by with the "aww it's nubis, that's just the way he is"... Well I think after what happened yesterday in guild chat it pretty much came down to the final straw.

Brunbooks from a small few members, i remember back in the day when Marin would just tell people to blacklist them and not party w/ them and to learn to deal w/ other Enrage they didnt like. You all got carebear from the BurnBook ****. You and Mikey try and make everyone happy even when it got 100% AGAINST what Enrage is.

The one person your talking about is Haleyw, which correct me if im wrong, they got booted for helping people pk agaisnt Enrage, Oh wait that was when RCR was out there pking ( you guys dont pk much, dont really know what pk is. so dont talk about pk standards you are a fake white name that sits in SZ most the time anyways.)
as i was saying that person that you want to say i had KOS got booted, there for why would you ever bring up a nonfactor thing? once again was someone who got booted from Enrage when "mikey/you" where mad, ( wow sounds like last night).

Enrage has put up w/. me for over a year and 5 months. I HAVENT changed 1 bit. its the way the Faction is ran that changed. so april before you want to run around and say that last statment, you should think of what the last year before you as an officer, dont QQ because you have to deal w/ some members QQing about the way people act, that is sooo childish, then again you RAGE quit squads, vent or pretty much anything when things dont go your way. you ****ing ***** grow up get your **** together. and learn to deal with it. your an officer of the largest faction in HT. errr correct you are the leader of the largest faction in HT. sorry my bad.
April wrote:
Yesterday he was getting involved in guild chat drama. When I had finally realized what was going on (was in a 3-2 dying...lol) I asked them to stop. Which continued on... Then I said to take it to pm's, that he knew better than to display it in guild chat from being in the guild for so long, and he said "What? He just said he doesn't give a *** about this guild" Which in response I had said, I have seen him and heard you say that multiple times myself. (that being Nubis) He has displayed on forums that he doesn't give a *** about people in the guild, and all he cares about are the people on his friends list. How you "shouldn't expect anything" from him, just because he's your guild mate. Well that's fine, but don't publicly display it on the forums, because there are going to be some people pissed off at your general disrespect for the guild.

You tell me this April or anyone in any Large faction, if someone calls you worth less because you didnt buff them, since they never asked you to buff them. and you dug 100 cards in room 39. would you really set the room to 5 for them in the cube? faction or not, if someone called you worthless would u set the room to 5?
And your right i didnt give a **** about day to day events in the Faction as i worked nights. what is there to care about but the same thing everyone is in a TW faction for? THE WEEKEND TW. and correct me if im wrong but i recall countless time of staying home all day Sat, when Enrage had a gank, being up on time and goin to afternoon TWs. when some of the officers didnt show themselfs. but i did since i was rostered, if that dont show anything about "caring" then you must be blind to the world.
PS, when have i ever NOT been an outspoken person? the people who hate me who cares? give me a break if i hurt someones ****? they can get the heck over it or they can just blacklist me and not deal w/ me?

April wrote:
I wasn't aware Nubis was going to be kicked for all this.. Nubis isn't special, there have been other people kicked/asked to leave for disrespecting members, which some of you don't like as much as you like Nubis. But that doesn't mean that it's okay for him to get away with it anymore.

ROFL? give me a ****ing break april. I 1 shot you in DT when you were fighting noone, you started DRAMA in FC yourself and rage left DT. i told you in pms not to get butt hurt and you went off QQing about charm ticks.... then deleted me off your flist. lolzzzz like you didnt know, you control mikey. hell NOT even the DIRECTOR of Enrage knew why i was kicked last night when it happened and he was on vent. isnt that a small sign that only you mikey and mystick knew?

April wrote:
Nubis was kicked for the following.....
1)PKing Guild members.
2)Harassing people in private messages.
3)Publicly humiliating and insulting people he doesn't like in guild chat.
4)Purposely causing havoc in Cube knowing that his faction mates are there.
5)Publicly displaying his "hate" for Enrage and saying he only cares about the people on his friends list on forums.
6)Multiple burnbooks.
7)Multiple complaints about him in pm's.
8)Causing Drama in guild chat, and when he's approached about it in pm's he BRINGS it to guild chat to let everyone else know what a "QQer" someone is.
9)Adding members to his KOS list, when he had been told he CANNOT have guild members on his KOS list.
10)Being disrespectful when a member tries to pm him to talk to him in a civilized manner.
+more... which I just can't think of off hand.

1)tell me what Enrage member has never killed another Enrage? i recall you mystick and apo ganking the hell outta me in DT 2 weeks ago. but that was ok right? because your charm wasnt getting ticked. but when i turn around and kill you mainly just you because i dont kill other Enrage members never have and when i did i offered GS if it was in PK. so dont go around saying i go off the wall killing anyone in Enrage, that was the 1 rule i lived by.

2)who did i do this to in PMs? if you wanna bring up that night w/ me and Mori. when she started to say **** to me in FC and i took it to PMS killing the Drama in FC, then sorry i guess i was wrong to keep Drama outta FC.

3) humm who when where? i dont recall the last 2 months really talking that much in FC let alone bashing someone in FC. if you wanna bring up smizz. then i guess you like to get called worthless life for ever laughing at someone who QQed in WC. sorry guess that just dont fly in my book.

4)OMG i set the rooms to 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what other Enrage does that? KillerFreak does it every day too. yet u want to call me out on this? and if you want to talk about the whole Aura thing and that barb that helped her in room 39. omg QQ me a ****ing river, the barb was not in Faction, so **** and learn to live by your own rules that you made that is posted in the fourms.

5)musta missed smizz saying he dont care about the name above his head either. once again stop playing favs. and stop being butt hurt that i 1 shot ur *** all the time b:chuckle

6)MUTI BURNBOOKS !!!!!!!! omg nonono?!?!?!?! if i had the chance i woulda made 50 about you. dose it really matter muti burn books from the same small click of friends? tell em to get the **** over it. be an officer not a carebear

7)yet i never once was addressed about anything other then Mori. sooo..... like i coulda changed it? well not like i woulda anyways but ur trying to say NONFACTOR things. it dont matter what was said to you if you never spoke to me! does it? just like if you get a bill in the mail and dont open it. the bill DONT go away ur just a fool and late on paying it.

8)who as ever talked to me in PMS? no one has the balls to talk to me about anything they have vs me. not even you or mikey. aint that sad? my own officers didnt have the balls to talk. so dont be going around fooling Enrage members that ANYONE has ever pmed me that i made them mad. because it has never happened.

9)go up a few quotes and recall what i said about Haleyw

10)SS or it never happened see #8

April wrote:
His burnbooks were assigned to me and I have warned him multiple times.
I have talked to him as a friend to try and get him to smarten up a bit, which he refused.
I have talked to him as an OFFICER to try and get him to smarten up/chill out in gc for a while, which he refused.

you told me 2 times that i recall about Mori being butt hurt to what i said to her in PMs. so i quess more then 1 time is "multiple" and when have you talked to anyone like an officer without RAGING like a little kid that didnt get a new toy in Wal-Mart?

April wrote:
Nubis was NOT kicked because he killed a friend of aura's in cube.
He was involved in some gc drama once again and Mikey decided it was time to kick him, no more putting it off. Is he the only one being punished for it? No. The other side is going to be talked to. I have screenshots of the situation and the officers will handle it from there.
I musta missed the large amount of ppl who were behind me and im sure u can see it all in the SS. there is no need to say names. and if i you SSed the whole thing, you can see who started the DRAMA. once again i never start **** i just speak my mind when the time comes to it. ( hope your not the officer because nothing will get done)

april wrote:
This is a long time coming, this isn't a sudden thing. You can't get by just because you think you think you have special privileges from being friends with the officers/ everyone knowing "you've always been a ****, and that's not going to change"

Yeah, not everyone is going to like each other, but there really needs to be a general respect for one another somewhere. We're not all going to get along, which I wouldn't ever expect you guys to. This really comes down to a simple respect for his guild members, which Nubis just hasn't had for a long time. As I said, this has been discussed OVER a month ago, and we just didn't know what to do anymore, we felt stuck, so it was avoided. Well, obviously it's not being avoided anymore.

who said i felt like i had any special privileges? and the only Officer on my friends list is Krimmy. ( well you were but u raged and deleted me, funny how u seem to do that so offen)

i think NOT killing Enrage members in Cube, or in PK shows some sort of Respect for other members. what do you want people to do? open the door for eachother and make it an EASY ride just because of a name? not for what people did to earn the respect of others but just the name over their head? ( yes im recalling back to the smizz QQing like a bish in cube when i set the room to 100)

anyways this is not QQ you guys are just to gutless to deal w/ facts or other people, you would rather hide away OFF vent, or off in a locked room. then again it is no suprise, since noother officer other then Mystic you and Mikey knew anything about me gettin kicked. not even the director or other officers that were on VENT lol. just goes to show you all if you want in Enrage, you dont have to make anyone but April happy. since she seems not to know how to live w/ the Enrage rules her self just try and judge other people if they did or didnt break them.

anyways i cant wait to see the QQ from your members when i finally do get to KOS them in cube ( since i never did before, because it was a rule) btw april one of these nights i will have off and i just hope i find you outta SZ somewhere to 1 shot u b:chuckle

to anyone who reads this, ill see u around HT =D being the same ******* i always have been just w/ 150 more people to kill in Cube now b:laughb:laugh

(edits do to broken quotes)
Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
Post edited by Nubispotze - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• IVIrJasper - Heavens Tear
    IVIrJasper - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I remember when I first started playing everyday an Enrage member was getting banned for PKing in the Cube or the SP or for just being Enrage. I quit after I got banned and came back 9 months later and Enrage has become soft.. I miss 12 on 1 PvP outside of westgate. What happened to 10 enrage members sitting out there and just ganking everyone who walked by.. Oh that's right Tao broke apart and Enrages leader is no longer a rebel. Enrage is great in TW's don't get me wrong but why is the factions name "Enrage" anymore. You'll should call yourselves Poptarts are Befriend.. Im not against you guys but I know somethings wrong when I can watch WC all day and never once see someone complain about Enrage ganking them. It just ain't the same anymore..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I SHALL SMASH YOUR SKULL LIKE A CLAM ON MY TUMMY!
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It isn't the same, not even close to it... it seems like the best drama they can create these days is internal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yeah, that is not a joke MsE.

ps april, u butt hurt so bad u banned me from the vent? xD b:chuckleb:chuckle
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I remember when I first started playing everyday an Enrage member was getting banned for PKing in the Cube or the SP or for just being Enrage. I quit after I got banned and came back 9 months later and Enrage has become soft.. I miss 12 on 1 PvP outside of westgate. What happened to 10 enrage members sitting out there and just ganking everyone who walked by.. Oh that's right Tao broke apart and Enrages leader is no longer a rebel. Enrage is great in TW's don't get me wrong but why is the factions name "Enrage" anymore. You'll should call yourselves Poptarts are Befriend.. Im not against you guys but I know somethings wrong when I can watch WC all day and never once see someone complain about Enrage ganking them. It just ain't the same anymore..

No offense, but who are you again?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It isn't the same, not even close to it... it seems like the best drama they can create these days is internal.

all great dynasties must eventually fall.... this will be our downfall eventually i'm sure
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited September 2010
    Options
    No offense, but who are you again?
    Someone who no longer exist. I might have PK'd with my Barb in Invidia when Curse_ first created it.. It was the pinnacle of playing for me. Massive PK battles against everyone with Enrage.
  • chichirou
    chichirou Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    and the destruction from the inside-out begins
    b:bye
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    chichirou wrote: »

Not really.
    Him getting kicked has been coming for quite a while now and he deserved to be kicked. I won't go into detail to explain other things that went about because it's not worth my time and people don't need to know.

There was a discussion about him being kicked, and when people found out why they agreed with the decision.

So no, sorry we aren't being destructive.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    chichirou wrote: »

i guess, those who want to hide away in the own little boxes may or may not see what is outside of it.

IVIrJasper

you musta been talking a long long time ago. i believe i was playing another game when curse made his faction and some members went over there. so i wasnt around for them days. but yes there used to be 10-15 Enrage ganking anyone outside of westgate, now u cant even count on them to help you pk anymore.

mystick

you shoulda been kicked when u tried to get nudes from women for in game coin ^^. but u never were. and ur still an officer :o then again u are friends w/ april so i see why ^^
  • DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear
    DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I love u enrage u kicked KoRAnubis well done b:kiss
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Enrage been going through internal drama permanently in the past couple of months. Just because nubis brought it up to the HT forum to show everyone whats going on inside Enrage doesnt mean it just started and now the downfall for which the whole HT was praying for is here. Giggle as much as you can now ... 2 more weeks... as Anne said this one doesnt count... 2 more weeks and we will laugh harder. b:chuckle
    As for what happened... i bet its the same in every major faction... just that not many ppl have the guts to bring it to the pwi forum. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Options
    @KOR

Oh yeah.. It was probably within a week or 2 of the first Anniversary when the original anni packs where released. The PK battles back then where insane.. I remember I got attacked by QueenBii and WAR one day and Fimmel, Curse, Kasmog, and Evil Angel chased them down and we held down West Gate for a good 3 hours before we got bored.. it was either that or their guys ran out of money for GA's
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

mystick

you shoulda been kicked when u tried to get nudes from women for in game coin ^^. but u never were. and ur still an officer :o then again u are friends w/ april so i see why ^^

It was already decided that whoever it was that made that up was trying to start drama, and had no actual proof of me doing that. I also have better things to do with my in game coins, especially with the gear I have, I'm pretty sure I'm not one to just throw money away randomly.
  • workbish
    workbish Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    zomg - the idiot has "left" the faction !
    it's so funny how nubis qqs now b:laugh and you thought you are inviolable lol

as far as i know all those posts which you quoted werent wrote by april but i might be wrong
    ROFL? give me a ****ing break april. I 1 shot you in DT when you were fighting noone, you started DRAMA in FC yourself and rage left DT. i told you in pms not to get butt hurt and you went off QQing about charm ticks.... then deleted me off your flist. lolzzzz like you didnt know, you control mikey. hell NOT even the DIRECTOR of Enrage knew why i was kicked last night when it happened and he was on vent. isnt that a small sign that only you mikey and mystick knew?

1)tell me what Enrage member has never killed another Enrage? i recall you mystick and apo ganking the hell outta me in DT 2 weeks ago. but that was ok right? because your charm wasnt getting ticked. but when i turn around and kill you mainly just you because i dont kill other Enrage members never have and when i did i offered GS if it was in PK. so dont go around saying i go off the wall killing anyone in Enrage, that was the 1 rule i lived by
    that's my favorite part b:laugh
    first of all it wasnt 2 weeks ago - more like 2 months ago
    mystic pked that squishy cleric few times becouse squishy cleric attacked some friend of mystic
    and what did nubis do? started the famous qq topic, bished like bish on enrage's GC ! when he realized nobody cares he left the faction LOL
    like a wiped dog he rejoined enrage few day later and decided to become a badass dude - made enrage ppl qq etc
    so nubis be a man stop qqing and be the badass - now you can pk every enrage members without taking the consequencesb:chuckle
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ok seriously... I been in enrage since that group of people left rad for enrage... so that gives me the right to say this. Who the ****ing **** is this April that I been hearing about.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    workbish wrote: »
    zomg - the idiot has "left" the faction !
    it's so funny how nubis qqs now b:laugh and you thought you are inviolable lol

as far as i know all those posts which you quoted werent wrote by april but i might be wrong

that's my favorite part b:laugh
    first of all it wasnt 2 weeks ago - more like 2 months ago
    mystic pked that squishy cleric few times becouse squishy cleric attacked some friend of mystic
    and what did nubis do? started the famous qq topic, bished like bish on enrage's GC ! when he realized nobody cares he left the faction LOL
    like a wiped dog he rejoined enrage few day later and decided to become a badass dude - made enrage ppl qq etc
    so nubis be a man stop qqing and be the badass - now you can pk every enrage members without taking the the consequencesb:chuckle

Still curious who you are and what you have to lose by revealing your own identity.

Ok seriously... I been in enrage since that group of people left rad for enrage... so that gives me the right to say this. Who the ****ing **** is this April that I been hearing about.

Taintedx you giant nub.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • workbish
    workbish Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Still curious who you are and what you have to lose by revealing your own identity.

you might kidnap me b:shocked
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It was already decided that whoever it was that made that up was trying to start drama, and had no actual proof of me doing that. I also have better things to do with my in game coins, especially with the gear I have, I'm pretty sure I'm not one to just throw money away randomly.

i'll sell nudes for ingame coin. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prohibited - Heavens Tear
    Prohibited - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It's pretty pathetic that I PK more with Enrage that most Enrage members do with each other considering I'm on Enrage autodeny. I also squad with tons of you daily and run with most of you for just about anything (nirvana, tt, etc). I've also killed Enrage members who then proceed to PM me asking "why did you kill me?" to which I respond "it's pk, why not?". their usual response is "I've pked with you before" or "you're married to Enrage"... LOL

You guys have turned into just a big clique-faction where you don't help anyone but you immediate buttbuddies and vote on polls because of what the rest of your group thinks. It's like a 200 man drone squad, doing and falsely thinking what everyone else thinks just for the sake of fitting in.

I remember a year ago when if you were Enrage and you weren't whitenamed you were a puss, lol. Now you can barely get anyone in Enrage PKing and if they do PK they whine and cry about every single little thing - from getting ganked to buffs to any sort of challenge or difficulty that would be expected by someone who actually PK's regularly.

What started out as a bunch of fun has now turned into a giant cluster**** of people looking for:
    • an easy way out of everything
    • a quick way to get coin and friends (TW, brown-nosing)
    • a bunch of snobs using their cash as a means of power, (tainted paying for vent/site and getting exec.)

I'm not against Enrage in any way it's just sad to see how awful you lot have become. Honestly. You can try to argue with me but it's not like I'm wrong, lol. I don't know if Enrage is going to break again but I do know that the badassness you guys used to flood the server with is now nonexistent. HF guys, cu on the battlefield.

P.S. taint you still owe me a 1v1 b:cry

P.P.S 2:30 am sry for 0 coherency

P.P.P.S click on my name
    <~~~~~~~~~~
    [SIGPIC]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4183/sgtdrunkramble.png[/SIGPIC]
    DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear: "I QUIT THE FORM'S FROM NOW U ALL JUST FORM TROLL'S AND TALK **** ALL TIME MEET ME IN PvP U GOT SOMTHING TO SAYb:shocked"
    edited September 2010
    Options
    will you be standing in the shower? b:dirty
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

I shower in my clothes. Be serious. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This thread has potential.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I shower in my clothes. Be serious. b:bye

He has pics to prove it b:shocked
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

He gets naked only when he showers in the rain. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Options
    He gets naked only when he showers in the rain. b:chuckle

i love the rain b:cute
  • Prohibited - Heavens Tear
    Prohibited - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    did i post in the wrong thread fml
    [SIGPIC]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4183/sgtdrunkramble.png[/SIGPIC]
    DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear: "I QUIT THE FORM'S FROM NOW U ALL JUST FORM TROLL'S AND TALK **** ALL TIME MEET ME IN PvP U GOT SOMTHING TO SAYb:shocked"
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It's pretty pathetic that I PK more with Enrage that most Enrage members do with each other considering I'm on Enrage autodeny. I also squad with tons of you daily and run with most of you for just about anything (nirvana, tt, etc). I've also killed Enrage members who then proceed to PM me asking "why did you kill me?" to which I respond "it's pk, why not?". their usual response is "I've pked with you before" or "you're married to Enrage"... LOL

You guys have turned into just a big clique-faction where you don't help anyone but you immediate buttbuddies and vote on polls because of what the rest of your group thinks. It's like a 200 man drone squad, doing and falsely thinking what everyone else thinks just for the sake of fitting in.

I remember a year ago when if you were Enrage and you weren't whitenamed you were a puss, lol. Now you can barely get anyone in Enrage PKing and if they do PK they whine and cry about every single little thing - from getting ganked to buffs to any sort of challenge or difficulty that would be expected by someone who actually PK's regularly.

What started out as a bunch of fun has now turned into a giant cluster**** of people looking for:

* an easy way out of everything
    * a quick way to get coin and friends (TW, brown-nosing)
    * a bunch of snobs using their cash as a means of power, (tainted paying for vent/site and getting exec.)

I'm not against Enrage in any way it's just sad to see how awful you lot have become. Honestly. You can try to argue with me but it's not like I'm wrong, lol. I don't know if Enrage is going to break again but I do know that the badassness you guys used to flood the server with is now nonexistent. HF guys, cu on the battlefield.

P.S. taint you still owe me a 1v1

P.P.S 2:30 am sry for 0 coherency

P.P.P.S click on my name
    <~~~~~~~~~~
    I gotta agree.. I think Hong would be ashamed that this is what Reign of Chaos has become.. RoC>Enrage>Downy ( the soft cuddly stuff they became)
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I gotta agree.. I think Hong would be ashamed that this is what Reign of Chaos has become.. RoC>Enrage>Downy ( the soft cuddly stuff they became)

Hong don't care anymore; he doesn't even remember his log-in. Like a week ago, he was ranked 100 on PK rankings. It took 1.5 years for the rest of HT to bump him off the top 100, that is SAD. I was thinking of posting it on RoC forums, but I think it'd give him more bad memories than anything, so I just screenshotted it and saved it for my personal use.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    He did create a movement of Chaos that was Enrage and untill recently they made the name matter. I just hope that taking the map results in a new bully of epic purportions in this game.. A guild that makes its mandatory to be in PK mode at least 50 hours a week and requires you to be a **** to others..
    edited September 2010
    Options
    did i post in the wrong thread fml

no, you completely posted in the correct thread, and had many valid points that i agree with. we just hijacked the thread with silly pseudosexual references out of boredom.