The Cursed [New Race]

Comments

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Please do not use the big font in this thread b:sad

You may use it in every else thread and section though, especially General Discussion... *grins*

But thanks for supporting^^
  • Incarnazeus - Sanctuary
    Incarnazeus - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I wonder with all the **** PWE did in the last time, is it even worth to develop the Cursed farther for someone like... those?

Other than that, guess the page needs to be updated, + we need more supporter comments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Yay a bit updated. What's with the info/map of FB19?
  • Eusebyu - Harshlands
    Eusebyu - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    nice idea i guess we could do our own game :P(cursed,arborians,draconians) .PWE should check this i haven't saw any comment from a GM b:sad and it's a cool idea
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    nice idea i guess we could do our own game :P(cursed,arborians,draconians) .PWE should check this i haven't saw any comment from a GM b:sad and it's a cool idea

GMs and/or Mods won't comment on suggestions (at least with bringing in their own opinion), just to draw a line and not to favour one special suggestion. Their positions are indeed pretty neutral.

And lol, for an own game there could be so much cooler races/classes and stuff.
  • Melthous - Sanctuary
    Melthous - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    When are they coming out though??
    any ideas??
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Considering there is a new race coming out (and that will be the fact in some months I suppose), it may be in the expansion coming after the next one. And I guess the next expansion will feature something with Dragons/ feature Fire as an element. PWI Raining Fire anyone? :P Kidding.
  • SaintToadElf - Archosaur
    SaintToadElf - Archosaur Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Considering there is a new race coming out (and that will be the fact in some months I suppose), it may be in the expansion coming after the next one. And I guess the next expansion will feature something with Dragons/ feature Fire as an element. PWI Raining Fire anyone? :P Kidding.

Oh, there is a new race coming out in an upcoming expansion? What have you heard? Where did you hear it?
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Oh, there is a new race coming out in an upcoming expansion? What have you heard? Where did you hear it?

I said "considering", up to now I didn't hear any rumors about a new race coming to PW. But I mean, come on, it's not unlikely to happen =)
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Nah nah nah nah
    Nah nah nah nah
    Hey hey hey

I'm going to try and draw some of the clothings and weapons. School starts monday so I might not be able to. But I will eventually.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • SaintToadElf - Archosaur
    SaintToadElf - Archosaur Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Forsaken World has not been released yet, but it's an upcoming game by PW that includes a vampire class.
    http://fw.perfectworld.com/gameinfo
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Forsaken World has not been released yet, but it's an upcoming game by PW that includes a vampire class.
    http://fw.perfectworld.com/gameinfo

Yup yup, that's nothing new. We've been discussing that several pages ago xD And even considered PW stole a part of our idea :P

And yay Kitten! =D
  • DeepBurned - Heavens Tear
    DeepBurned - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I LOVE THIS! this is a great idea, the whole thing, i really love it, i readed almost everything (i got lame after page 40) i cant wait till its ingame! b:dirty
  • Opalmist - Heavens Tear
    Opalmist - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I would play as one b:victory
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Why is this thread so popular?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
    edited August 2010

because they have good ideas
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010

Because we got the coolest people working for the Cursed and the most awesome supporters supporting our idea ;P

Thanks DeepBurned and Opalmist for supporting and liking the Cursed ^.^
    edited August 2010
    Because we got the coolest people working for the Cursed and the most awesome supporters supporting our idea ;P

Thanks DeepBurned and Opalmist for supporting and liking the Cursed ^.^

How can i dislike them? The Cursed FTW! who doesnt want to be a dark race! >:) (and doom youre enemies!!)
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    How can i dislike them? The Cursed FTW! who doesnt want to be a dark race! >:) (and doom youre enemies!!)

b:cuteb:thanks ^.^
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    But it will never happen... Dev's will never even read this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010

Maybe it's not going to happen, but hey, I don't really care. I'm not even sure if I'd come back to actively play PWI if the Cursed would be implemented. I just had fun inventing something with a nice team of people here. And by the way, true developers won't really monitor what's going on here in the Suggestion Box in general, but the GMs and tech's and other employees of PWE might read and pass ideas to the guys in China.
    edited August 2010
    You'll never know until you try.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Just a little side question:

How's your progress with new artwork, Kitten?^^
  • morkintash
    morkintash Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The river tells no lies. Though standing on the shore the dishonest man still hears them.
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    morkintash wrote: »
    Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best comment so far.
    b:victory
    RT one eh?
  • Unicake - Raging Tide
    Unicake - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have been reading trough a lot of this, and I really like it. I also have some ideas and since I can't explain at all, I just drew it. Hope you don't have problems with my handwiting since my mouse sucks b:surrender

http://s866.photobucket.com/albums/ab224/Stuiterkip/?action=view&current=page.jpg
    (Its a big pic...)
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    I have been reading trough a lot of this, and I really like it. I also have some ideas and since I can't explain at all, I just drew it. Hope you don't have problems with my handwiting since my mouse sucks b:surrender

http://s866.photobucket.com/albums/ab224/Stuiterkip/?action=view&current=page.jpg
    (Its a big pic...)

Oh my god, for doodles/notes it looks quite cool O_O

Thank you for liking our idea b:thanks

About the meditation, it could look like that, yeah (maybe with the arms folded perhaps as well, but I think this way it looks awesome too) :D Would the feet stand on the ground/ hovering a bit over the ground?

And you just reminded me of something. It would be cool if a "Other Stuff" section could be added to the Cursed page, so that stuff like "Meditation" could be sorted into. And we also need a coloured preference/... cinematic art work?... no that wasn't the word... >.< can't remember... anyway we need some art of the meditation...

Ohh those bandages could fit into the "Faith" weapon kind, some variety to just plain blindfolds, nice one! (btw that pic just looks plain cool o.o)

And the blade whip could go under "Double Whips" I guess... ^^
    edited September 2010
    Oooo nice artwork.

Some turned out crappy so I have to redo them. I have to kick my scanner and schools taking up most of my time now.

I love your sig Sily <3
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Kawaiidesune - Lost City
    Kawaiidesune - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2010

ummm do the dev's ever read any of these post? i mean they probly put all the threads on a giant dart board, throws one dart randomly and if it hits one of the threads, they will look at it(and most likely ignore it). and by the way the threads put on the dart board are probly miles apartbbb:cold
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    ummm do the dev's ever read any of these post? i mean they probly put all the threads on a giant dart board, throws one dart randomly and if it hits one of the threads, they will look at it(and most likely ignore it). and by the way the threads put on the dart board are probly miles apartbbb:cold

Don't forget they draw out who of the department is doomed to throw the darts + read the idea...^^
    And I guess developers won't read suggestions at all, it's rather that the GMs/whatever here read it...

Take your time Kitten, they're not urgent =D Schools much more important (it's striking me too >.< next week I've to write 2 exams in my main subjects D:)

And thank you ^.^ But I'm insisting on the "v" in my name :P I'm not silly b:sad *jk*
    Someone said my siggy was scary :O
This discussion has been closed.