Options

Comments

• Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    true, true and the ring could be there visa card
    but Elayne doesnt fit the giant, flaming, eye thing

That's because it's not a flaming eye but a gigantic reflective mirror....Spit shine anyone?
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That's because it's not a flaming eye but a gigantic reflective mirror....Spit shine anyone?

That does sound like Elayne
    His head does act as a giant mirror lol jk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think Elayne's head might be the Lost City forum's version of Godwin's Law.
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    drjiggle wrote: »
    I think Elayne's head might be the Lost City forum's version of Godwin's Law.

I like this analogy, I approve.
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Spectral, Kamisama, and ThaClick merging to take down Essence. I'm personally gonna come back and play to finish farming my nirvana stuff to help out. Elayne you're the new GREED I must put a stop to this.
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    At the begining.. Spec n essence didnt have many TW ea other. Essence start going for other guilds, letting spectral n kami go against each other. Kami got most of Spectral land till alot of drama start going on inside of kami. Also alot of people had quit or didnt want to tw anymore...

Thats when spec, click n koi start 3 atacking Kami.

Early on nobody had any factor wars... We left Spectral alone when it was mostly 1v1 with you. When Spec started taking advantage of triple attacking is when we started doing the same against them.
    Kami did have more Tws agains spectral when LTX was still around.. n before most of spectral "internal issues that couldnt be solved happen"

I'm not saying we had more wars with them than you, but surely the TWs weren't really any different except you were consistently losing land to them, and we were consistently taking them. As to the forces that were actually showing up? They showed up in full force.
    Im just saying.. when ya guys start twing them at north once kami got at south.. spectral was weak already.

I know both of ya TW against their ltx n others but.. what i meant is that .. wasnt as often as Kami did.

The only difference between our wars was that you did tw against them more. They were not any less or more stronger against either unless you want to consider specific dates... it was the same Spectral fighting machine which was pretty brutal for everyone who had to fight.

Agreed Michael..... the wars between Spec and Essence at the beginning were hell...lasting 2 hours or more, only Sunday wars you had the advantage cause we had a hard time getting a full 80 together.

There was a time when Kami really did not put up much of a fight in TW... internal struggles w/e , **** happens in all guilds even Essence had thier issues at the start.

Strong guilds with strong leadership prevail where others fail... unfortunately for Spectral, no one was there to fully take over for Athran during his absence, while Wadzio and the other officers tried thier best, there never was really any communication to the rest of the guild what was going on behind the scenes and I think some of that led to indifference in the guild, people left, or just stopped caring.

While a leader or it's officers cannot be completely to blame for a guilds failure they do have to assume some of that resonsibility , but in the end the sad truth was that not enough people cared about Spectral as a whole and that is why, like other good guilds in the past it will probably not be able to return to it's former state.

Those were some great wars. Sadly I don't think PWI will see much more action like that for a while, if ever again.

I hope Spectral regains some footing if and when LTX and the others who went back to visit home or whatever eventually come back.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This thread disappoints.

I like Jesya's post though.

AS FAR AS TWS GO Archosaur was my favourite war. Oh boy, it felt good to win that lvl 1 land ^_^
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gratz - Lost City
    Gratz - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This thread disappoints.

I like Jesya's post though.

AS FAR AS TWS GO Archosaur was my favourite war. Oh boy, it felt good to win that lvl 1 land ^_^

your face
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    your face

i dont get it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Whoa dude, this thread is walls on walls of text.

ABORT ABORT

When these forums seems slightly more exciting then being in-game atm...Houston we have a Problem b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    When these forums seems slightly more exciting then being in-game atm...Houston we have a Problem b:surrender

OMG Rose was thinkng the excact same thing... too bad forums more exciting then game atm
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    OMG Rose was thinkng the excact same thing... too bad forums more exciting then game atm

Great Minds think alike...and tbh these are not even the most exciting forums atm but imo LC has been having some good discussions b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Whoa dude, this thread is walls on walls of text.

ABORT ABORT

Sir, discussions of abortion or Basch's wife result in a ban.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I disagree 1/2 of us will be talking about fw
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • trevtimusprime
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I disagree 1/2 of us will be talking about fw

I hope so, I need a new game to spend money on.
    CB-Phase 1-4

• Manhore - Lost City
    Manhore - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    once again, over powered cruel people take over the tw world and dont let anyone really take a part of because over powered greedy people only want everything for themselves sad to see...
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Who cares about TW and taking over the map. They will get bored and everyone will disperse again.

Especially ocne FW comes out things will change alot here in Lost City.

If you want to do something fun whilst not TWing, then just target the overlords and PK them one by one.

Might make you feel better since in a group they can woop anyone but alone anyone can be ganked if there is enough of you.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    it's this time of the year again

P.S there is a page NINE in this thread.. but everytime i click it, i got redirect back to page 8...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yashino wrote: »
    it's this time of the year again

P.S there is a page NINE in this thread.. but everytime i click it, i got redirect back to page 8...

I only see a page 8 here. Lets see if I can add a post here and bump into the next page.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I only see a page 8 here. Lets see if I can add a post here and bump into the next page.

Page 9 = Done b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Page 9 = Done b:cute

Just had to be you didn't it.

b:cute
  • Jette - Lost City
    Jette - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I can't help myself...as long as the thread is still in the first page of topics it can be revived! As for the topic...I was hoping for a huge kami essence war from the beginning....it had all the elements too but they didn't pull the trigger when they were both strong....it would have been amazing...
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It has fallen to me to inform you: the Lost City server, that now Spectral have been wiped from the face of teh interwebz and Athrans head now adorns our castle wall, We will be picking one guild at random every week from the lands we can attack and taking thier land. Elayne has decreed in his infinite wisdom (Elayne be praised) that it is the fairest way to continue TWs on this server. Be prepared, be aware, We MIGHT BE coming for your lands. (Even your land Kami) The complete domination of Essence is nigh! THE CULT OF ELAYNE HAS RISEN!

Elayne be praised.

the fairest way to continue tw is to take land from everyone? that makes total sense. *rolleyes*
    who cares if you get all the mirage? w/e. Essence is a combination of the biggest idiots of the server all grouped into one spot. throw in a few decent players, a few heavy cash shoppers and ofc the girls(one at least they prentend to be one !) that simper for free items. the majority of players that had some skills quit long ago. all that is left is a server full of frost/bh baddies.
    if you really wanted to have a fun and fair tw, reform 2-3 factions with balanced players. make up own rewards since Devs took away real tw pay.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the fairest way to continue tw is to take land from everyone? that makes total sense. *rolleyes*
    who cares if you get all the mirage? w/e. Essence is a combination of the biggest idiots of the server all grouped into one spot. throw in a few decent players, a few heavy cash shoppers and ofc the girls(one at least they prentend to be one !) that simper for free items. the majority of players that had some skills quit long ago. all that is left is a server full of frost/bh baddies.
    if you really wanted to have a fun and fair tw, reform 2-3 factions with balanced players. make up own rewards since Devs took away real tw pay.

You speak as if Essence is some charitable organization obligated to maintain a piece of land for every faction out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tk415
    tk415 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You speak as if Essence is some charitable organization obligated to maintain a piece of land for every faction out there.
    ^
    What Asperitas said b:bye
  • drjiggle
    edited September 2010
    Options

She speaks as if Essence claimed to want fun, balanced TW that everyone could participate in but then revealed their true nature.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You should know that Elayne is looking for balanced server LOL

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=828052&page=7

There is no need to reform guilds into new guilds, etc. Game is pretty dead. Even top guilds on the server can fill full 80's for TW. Do You want to see 40vs40 TWs? Also dont try to compare Daikoku to Elayne...

BTW what happened to Essence bid this week? Lets have some fun together xD
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    drjiggle wrote: »
    She speaks as if Essence claimed to want fun, balanced TW that everyone could participate in but then revealed their true nature.

I wouldn't know anything about what they claimed or said, but I've always been under the assumption that every competitive TW faction out there wants to take over the map, and Essence is of no exception. Therefore, when this came up, I wasn't surprised, and I'm sure a lot of other people were expecting it as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trevtimusprime
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The only way Essence will lose any lands is if other guilds (who probably don't care enough to do this @ this stage of the game and rightfully so) such as Kami, Yakuza, Spec, TC Pull together for a triple attack, the TW attendance issue is bad for Essence as well, the past 4 or 5 wars we didn't even have a fuill war with no reserves.

A legitimate triple attack would be quite challenging for everyone involved, IMO.

I strongly believe with our current man power in Essence that comes to TW we would lose @ least one of the wars. But I'd rather be missing a land for an hour or fun than get a free run for a 5 minute holy path race to a crystal no one is defending.

But as I said, I think this server is too far gone for there to be any real resistance anymore.
    CB-Phase 1-4

• drjiggle
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't know anything about what they claimed or said, but I've always been under the assumption that every competitive TW faction out there wants to take over the map, and Essence is of no exception. Therefore, when this came up, I wasn't surprised, and I'm sure a lot of other people were expecting it as well.

There have been quite a few posts (from Essence) about how all Essence ever wanted was balance. Supposedly there was some kind of agreement between Essence, Kamisama, and Spectral, and Spectral violated it by trying to take Kamisama off the map. In response, Essence took Spectral off the map, which was apparently totally different and not at all the same thing. And then in the most comically ironic twist of all, they're now beginning to take Kamisama off the map as well.

So that's why a lot of us who have been following along on the forums think there's just a wee bit of hypocrisy here.